• Identify academic programs to facilitate enrollment for students: new to the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS); Active duty Military and State Department disengaged, overaged and/or under-credited; or generally unsuccessful in their current academic setting; while connecting them to resources and supports through extensive engagement.
• Formulate robust networks of support between School Administrations and staff, Central Office, DC government agencies, DC Public Charter Schools, DC Public Charter Board, military bases within the DC and community organizations; resulting in exceeding annual student enrollment and retention (averaging 18% above targeted YTD Student Placement goals for SY’s 2012-2018).
• Created and implemented student data tracking systems for the Student Placement Office, used to analyze placement data and all school system student transfer data to determine effective methods for student movement.
• Lead the Deputy Mayor of Education Safety Transfer Pilot Consortium Program, responsible for placing victims of violent crimes in DC Public Charter Schools or the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS).
• Manage the National Military Collaborative, a federally mandated legislation for public schools and negotiate the placement for all active duty military and State Department students in the District of Columbia.
• Member of the interagency citywide Youth Violence Prevention Taskforce led by the Metropolitan Police Department, geared to reduce gang violence in youth and increase student involvement in schools and the community.
• Write guidance documents and departmental brochures commensurate with the District of Columbia Municipal Regulations to assist school administrators with the promotion and enrollment of overage elementary and middle school students requiring special promotions for middle school and/ or high school.
• Manage enrollment/and enrollment projections of all schools on caseload and adjust placements accordingly,
• Created the mid-year charter school re-entry process and maintain data on student flight.
- STUDENT PLACEMENT OFFICER at District of Columbia Public Schools
- HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR at District of Columbia Public Schools
- EXTERNAL DIPLOMA PROGRAM (EDP) INSTRUCTOR at District of Columbia Public Schools
- PROGRAM MANAGER, VOLUNTEER RELATIONS at SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Technology Management
- Placement Officer at Liceo de Arte y Tecnología
- Placement Officer at Liceo de Arte y Tecnología - Intership in Human Resources
- assisting a high volume of customers in a diligent manner at Playasol Souveniers
- at International Sports Excellence
3 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
• Partnered with local businesses to bolster client numbers
• Recording of behavior and skills data (Frequency/Event & Rate Recording; Interval Recording)
• Primary liaison to the South Central Los Angeles Regional Center (SCLARC) and State Department of Rehabilitation
• Led in the implementation of a state-subsidized work-skills curriculum for clients
• Assisting Program Director, Lead Caregiver, and client families in creating Individual Program Plans (IPPs)
• Assisting Lead Caregiver in creating Individual Service Plans (ISPs)
• Website and social media manager (Facebook, LinkedIn)
• Digital conversion of client case files
• Monthly invoice creation
• Preparing and serving snacks; assisting clients with dressing needs
- Billing and Placement Officer at Broadway Skills Development Center
- Research Assistant/Project Interviewer at University of Southern California
- Clinical Trial Manager at J.A.R. Laboratories
- Research Assistant at University Of Washington Department of Psychiatry
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Political Science
Responsibilities: Advise elementary and secondary education students. Competent in PeopleSoft and EAB advising software. Place candidates with mentor teachers for student teaching. Analyze departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing. Take minutes in departmental meetings. Correspond regularly via telephone and email with other campus departments, students, advisees, and prospective students. Teach EDUC 381/EDCI 581 Teaching and Learning: Religion Methods.
- Administrative Assistant, Advisor, Placement Officer, and Contract Teacher at School of Education & Psychology, Walla Walla University
- Children's Ministries Assistant at Markham Woods SDA Church
- Chaplain and Music Assistant at Markham Woods SDA Church
- ESL Teacher at AIIAS
4 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Religious Education
Over seen curriculum, classroom management, Performance assessments, Team building and problem solving. Provide graduates with job opportunities and the enrollment of new students to program.
- Educator, Lead Educator, Job Placement officer, Admission Representative at HAIR DESIGN INSTITUTE
- Stylist at Regis Premium Salons
- Stylist/ educator at Haircuttery
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- License - Cosmetology
Maintain security within the institution and oversee the health and safety of staff and inmates. Physically patrol and visually inspect units, yards, buildings, inmates, inmates property and clothing. Keep paperwork on inmate movement up to date. Audit team member, placement officer, and ambassador for women in corrections
- Correctional Officer at Illinois Department Of Corrections
- Deputy Clerk at Clay County Clerk's Office
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Servpro
- Administrative Assistant at Crop Production Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Help with University applications.
• Provide support and placement counselling to students.
• Introduce the College to prospective students and parents.
• Relate with University Representatives concerning students' applications and admissions.
- Marketing and Placement Officer at The Regent College Abuja
- Marketing and Placement Officer at Global International College Abuja
- Marketing Executive at Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Limited
- Chemistry and Introductory Technology Teacher at Community Secondary School Obagi, Rivers State (NYSC)
2 years at this Job
- B. Sc - Chemistry
- Secondary School Certificate
Student Affairs Officer Alumni Placement Officer STI College Global City University Parkway drive, Fort Bonifacio Taguig, Global City
- Career Adviser at STI College Global City
- Career Adviser 1 / Marketing Supervisor at STI College Global City
- Admissions Officer at STI College Global City
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Events Management Services Training and Seminar
- - Clients through Effective Communication Workshop
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- 60% of time
• Led three person admissions team in enrolling 700 students per year for undergraduate and graduate degree programs
• Provided admissions counseling to 150 prospective students per semester
• Conducted orientation sessions and provided general counseling to enrolled students
• Managed marketing campaign on Facebook and LinkedIn
• Conducted university recruiting events at 15 high schools and 8 employers every semester
• Management advisor for events organized by the university's Student Development Council Corporate Services & Placement Officer - 30% of time
• Provided career counseling regarding internships and job opportunities
• Conducted on-campus recruitment drive and job fairs twice a year
• Maintained resume database for all enrolled students and provided referrals for openings at various employers
• Followed up on openings at 20 employers and set up at least 60 students for internship and job opportunities every semester Alumni Association Coordinator - 10% of time
• Set up electronic database of over 1300 alumni
• Planned annual meet and greet events for alumni
- Admissions Officer & Counselor at GREENWICH UNIVERSITY
- Associate Relationship Manager at FAYSAL BANK LIMITED
- senior auditor at PAKISTAN STATE OIL
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Accounting Degree - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree - Business Administration
Translated Refugees Reception and Placement related documents from English to Pashto and Persian/Dari languages.
● Interpretation required by the case managers and job placement officer, while dealing with their clients
● Validation of client's related documents from English to Pashto and Persian/Dari languages.
● Providing support to the case managers in order to process clients SSN cards, address change and etc.
● Provided support to employment / job placement program.
- Quality Assurance Officer at Lao Family Community Development Program
- Translator Lead, Project Liaison at EMR/AMEC Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure Inc
- Senior Translator, Interpreter at Brisbane City Enterprises/SMEC
- Human Resources Analyst at SARI Energy/Deloitte Consulting LLP / USAID
9 months at this Job
- B.A. in Journalism - Journalism
- High School Diploma