Maintain contact with local employers to obtain job opportunities to enhance and develop business relationship and to facilitate externship and graduate placement, Organize and facilitate campus career fairs for students and graduates. Identified entry level opportunities for graduates and students through employment ads, phone calls, personal contacts, the internet and writing correspondence. Invite employers to speak to students and graduates as well as organize and facilitate campus career fairs for students and graduates.
- Job Developer/Career Placement Officer at UEI College
- Career Services Coordinator at
- Career Services Advisor at Kaplan College
- Career Sevices Coordinator at Kaplan College
1 month at this Job
Make calls to posible employers to create opportunities for the institution's graduates. Make calls to graduates to obtain employment information and prepare them for the industry exigencies. Write emails, receive phone calls, coordinate job fairs and job interviews, organize documents and office files. Coordinate job fairs and job interviews for students and graduates.
- Placement Officer at Liceo de Arte y Tecnología
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA in Arts of Communication - Public Relations & Advertisement / Human Resources Management
- Highschool Diploma
Responsibilities: Monitor probation juveniles Manage daily activities Transport minors to school, courts, doctor appt. etc. Incident report writing Weekly one on one session with primary clients Interpreter and or translator. Administer medication Medication count Document client location and activity Meal preparation De-escalating physical altercations Shift report writing Build rapport with clients Community search for AWOL minors Filing paperwork Observe and report Accomplishments: Working with teenagers requires a high maturity level. It requires a person to be self-aware; to know what their strengths, weaknesses, thoughts and feelings are. It requires the discipline to put aside one's own personal values, biases, reactions, thoughts and feelings to focus on the client. It requires a person to be a team player. In this profession I never worked alone, but rather work alongside many other professionals as they strived to support a client.
- Placement Officer at Trinity Youth Services
- Placement Officer at Field's Comprehensive Youth Services
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
- Associate Degree - Criminal Justice
Review resumes of current students and alumni and assist with short-listing prospects for job opportunities
• Assist with coordinating career events, including the successful staging of one Recruiters' Fair
• Provide for career presentations and assist with data analysis
- CAREER AND PLACEMENT OFFICER at NORTHERN CARIBBEAN UNIVERSITY
- ASSISTANT TO THE DEAN OF MEN at CEDAR HALL
- DEAN OF WOMEN, ANDREWS CAMPUS at NURSES' DORMITORY
- Caregiver at HOMECARE NURSING (USA)
3 months at this Job
- - Medical Technician
- - Nursing Assistant Training
- Associate of Science - Social Work
Supervised four personnel in monitoring the enlisted personnel readiness of 670 Navy and Marine Corps commands (26,000+ personnel), monitored the assignment of 23,000 Hospital Corpsmen, and provided detailed manpower analysis with recommendations to internal and external customers.
• Provided Enlisted Readiness training to 600 Navy Medicine executive leaders in a variety of settings.
• Organized and conducted annual Navy Medicine Enlisted Readiness Conference, providing 3-day training course to 200 Navy and Marine Corps human resources professionals from across the globe.
• Recognized expert in utilization, management, procedure development and training associated with personnel data systems, web-based applications, and various information technologies.
- Senior Enlisted Medical Placement Officer and Rating Specialist at Navy Personnel Command
- Senior Enlisted Leader at Health Services Department
- Enlisted Executive Assistant at Bureau of Medicine and Surgery
- Senior Enlisted Leader at Directorate of Medical Services
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management / Health Care
- Associates in General Studies
Maintain security within the institution and oversee the health and safety of staff and inmates. Physically patrol and visually inspect units, yards, buildings, inmates, inmates property and clothing. Keep paperwork on inmate movement up to date. Audit team member, placement officer, and ambassador for women in corrections
- Correctional Officer at Illinois Department Of Corrections
- Deputy Clerk at Clay County Clerk's Office
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Servpro
- Administrative Assistant at Crop Production Services
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Led three person admissions team in enrolling 700 students per year for undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
• Provided admissions counseling to 150 prospective students per semester.
• Conducted orientation sessions and provided general counseling to enrolled students.
• Managed marketing campaign on Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Conducted university recruiting events at 15 high schools and 8 employers every semester.
• Management advisor for events organized by the university's Student Development Council. Corporate Services & Placement Officer
• Provided career counseling regarding internships and job opportunities.
• Conducted on-campus recruitment drive and job fairs twice a year.
• Maintained resume database for all enrolled students and provided referrals for openings at various employers.
• Set up electronic database of over 1300 alumni.
• Connected 50+ students per semester to jobs & internships.
- Admissions Officer & Counselor at GREENWICH UNIVERSITY
- Associate Relationship Manager at FAYSAL BANK LIMITED
- Summer Internship Program at PAKISTAN STATE OIL
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree - Business Administration
2016 PROJECTS/CASE STUDIES 1. GSM based patient Monitoring System: A prototype was designed and developed using Embedded C for real time monitoring of isolated patients. The system transmitted vital information of the patient to the concerned persons using a microcontroller and a GSM modem. 2. Wireless Power Transmission: A prototype was designed and developed using the concept of rectenna and power electronics for transmitting AC power from point to another without wires. The system was able to transmit AC power up to a moderate distance and was able to charge DC sinks. 3. Adaptive Car parking System: A novel FSM based design was developed using VHDL and synthesized using Xilinx 14.6 ISE, it was developed for sending the status of parking space to the user without any human intervention. 4. HDL based fading Channel Simulator: Wireless Channel Simulator was designed using VHDL and it was synthesized in Xilinx 14.6 ISE and Leonardo Spectrum for getting ASIC parameters, the common channel simulator works on MATLAB but the HDL codes which are generated are not optimal, by designing an HDL based simulator the channel simulator performance are enhanced. 5. WiMAX Deinterleaver Design: A HDL based high speed WiMAX deinterleaver unit was designed and developed. The design used a novel algorithm for generating the deinterleaver data in order to overcome the drawbacks of the conventional look up table approach. 6. Non-invasive Blood Sugar Monitoring system: The project uses a biomedical sensor which uses the concept of IR radiation for measuring the glucose level in a non-invasive method. 7. Real- time Car parking System: The project uses optical devices for sensing the presence of the vehicle, based on the response, the status of multi-stored car parking space can be easily controlled. The project was developed using embedded C. 8. Keyboard Using LiFi: Using the concept of Light fidelity, ASCII characters from a keyboard was transmitted from one point to another in a secure manner. The transmission used the concept of difference in characters tones along with optical communication. 9. PLC & DCS: A case study on PLC, DCS, SCADA and VFD was carried out. The PLC was programmed using Ladder programming and DCS used the SCADA for its on field programming.
- Placement Officer at Cochin Institute of Science and Technology
- internal Audit Cell Coordinator of CISAT at Cochin Institute of Science and Technology
- Assistant Professor and Placement Officer at Cochin Institute of Science and Technology
- Assistant Professor Adhoc at Govt. Model Engineering College
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Electronics and Communication Engineering - Electronics
- Bachelors - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Member Services Representative, EDUCAUSE, CO. Working for a higher education IT association, interact with associate members and handle inquiries via phone and e-mail. Support conferences and events logistically and operationally, travel to conferences to serve as lead contact for registrants. Support membership by providing membership benefit information, quotes, invoicing, payments, etc. Administered .edu registration adhering to strict policy guidelines. Functioned as SME for .edu migration project. Also responsible for training new team members. Specialist II, Leasetec, Superior, CO. Responsible for resolving concerns of customers, leasing managers and collectors. Process billing modifications, identify and analyze account discrepancies and assist in tracking and posting any advanced payments. Accounts Payable, Simmons Company, Aurora, CO. Processed and coded invoices. Cut manual checks and processed voucher batches for payment. Reconciled accounts and made journal entries. Entered purchase orders. Did inventory monitoring and reconciliation including physical inventories. Managed petty cash account. Customer Service, Simmons Company, Aurora, CO. Working for a manufacturer of mattresses and box springs was responsible for sales order entry, tracking orders and ship dates, sales support, customer interface, and assisting in scheduling production. Customer Service/Sales, LoTech Industries, Inc., Lakewood, CO. Using ACT, a sales tracking software, serviced present customers and prospected for new customers for a manufacturer of promotional materials. Developed leads by using library resources including "American Business Lists" CD. Sales increased by an average of $5,900 a month due to my efforts. Customer Service/Telemarketing Sales Rep., E.J. Brooks Company, San Rafael, CA. Processed customer orders and maintained a large customer database for a manufacturer of security devices. Kept meticulous records of serial numbers used by customers. Also prospected for new customers. Sales increased by an average of $9,200 a month directly due to my telemarketing activities. Administrative Assistant, Randolph E. Scott & Company, San Rafael, CA. Prepared audit reports for a CPA using Word Perfect 5.1 and Lotus. Performed various other clerical tasks. Owner, Room Service, Novato, CA. Co-owned and operated a small cleaning service company which serviced residential and commercial accounts. Responsible for payroll, record keeping, tax preparation and collections. Job Placement Officer, College of Marin, CA. Managed the student placement center for a local community college. Duties included designing a job placement system, keeping statistics, creating reports, establishing and maintaining contacts with employers and community leaders, organizing job fairs and administering government and private grants. Also produced newsletters that kept businesses and students informed of current job trends.
- Member Relations Specialist at EDUCAUSE
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- AA - General Vocational-Technical
- BA - English
Coordinated ship's operations, training schedules, and tactical planning. Lead the operations department; responsible for communications, intelligence, cryptology, and meteorology, combat information. Conducted briefings and directed surface and air searches and electronic countermeasures.
• Planned and executed disaster relief operations in the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricanes Irma and Maria resulting in the movement of over three million pounds of supplies
• Spearheaded executive coordination and organizationally managed Combined Task Force 189
• Executed 140 surface sorties, 937 aircraft sorties, and 133 medical evacuations
• Planned and lead the ship’s combat team in the completion of all phases of training and certification in preparation for a scheduled overseas deployment
• Driving force in the ship’s selection as the top Atlantic Fleet ship in calendar year 2017
- Operations Officer at U.S. Navy, USS KEARSARGE (LHD 3)
- Naval Officer at U.S. Navy
- Commanding Officer at U.S. Navy, Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs
- Executive Officer at U.S. Navy, Naval Support Activity South Potomac
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Command and Staff
- Master's - Operations Management
- Bachelor's - Chemistry