2013 - 2016 I was the Notification Writer and the Planner & Scheduler for Conoco Phillips working with operators, working in the field, to help in the troubleshooting equipment failure process. Consisting of creating work orders in the SAP program and providing proper personnel to assist in fixing equipment failures and to capture the cost of each and all jobs for accounting purposes. facilitating a smooth operation for the Company.
- Planner & Scheduler at Conoco Phillips
- Control Room Operator at Conoco Phillips
- Multi-Skilled Operator at Conoco Phillips
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Basic courses
In my role as a planner/scheduler I have worked for a number of different clients during my tenure at Turner & Townsend. Clients have included:
• BP Pipelines and Logistics My projects have included:
• A debottlenecking and expansion project in Bishop, TX
• Construction planning for a Questa Water Regulatory Project
• A Turnaround for work on an offshore platform
• Permian Basin Salt Water Disposal Facility
• Multiple Pipeline projects My duties have included:
• Oversight of the engineering contractors detailed schedules
• Preparation and development of Feed Schedules
• Preparation and development of Turnaround schedules
• Resource loading of schedules
- Planner Scheduler at Turner & Townsend Energy
- Sr. Scheduler/Risk Coordinator at Pathfinder LLC
- Sr. Planner/Scheduler at Jacobs Engineering Group
- Sr. Project Scheduler at CDI Engineering Solutions
9 years at this Job
Franklin, KY 08/1992 to 02/2019 (Plant Closure)
A 140 employees (Peak 500+) / 720K sq. ft. production plant that printed, finished and distributed high quality
catalog and retail inserts for leading retailers such as Kohl's, J.C. Penney Inc, Land's End & L.L. Bean. The plant
went through multiple ownerships, including Brown Printing and World Color and was acquired in 2010 by Wisconsin based Quad/Graphics. The printing industry is adapting to evolving e-communications & retail markets
causing a changing / shrinking print-communications market.
Planner / Scheduler - Maintenance & Production
Key member of the production and maintenance leadership teams at this division with core responsibilities for managing the Preventative / Predictive Maintenance program - ensuring continuous production capabilities while
ensuring safe and fully operational equipment. Adhere to strict budgets, continuous process improvement
principles and cost containment processes.
• Screened incoming work orders, identified scope and analyzed planning. Partnered and communicated with skilled trades / multi-craft technicians and department leaders regarding ideas and procedures to make future jobs more efficient.
• Oversee and control projects, support upgrades and modifications, assist with planned maintenance programs, write work orders and part requisitions. Budget and schedule overhauls to coincide with production needs.
• Utilize technical expertise to troubleshoot, maintain and overhaul PLC driven saddle stitch magazine / catalog binding equipment including auxiliary gathering systems and customer inserters, selective ink-jet labeling and poly-bag packaging equipment as well as offset printing presses, folders, dryers, stackers, pumps and compressors while monitoring safety, quality, productivity, cost-control and the efficiency and meeting production deadlines with little to no downtime. 279-776-1828 [email protected] ~~~~~~~~~~~
• Direct the installation of new or customized altered fixtures, parts, and assemblies or repair parts from existing parts and the repairs and replacements of gearboxes, drive trains, bearings, shafts, rollers, chain belts and clutches.
• Apply basic Pneumatics and Hydraulics, Blue Prints and Layout skills.
• Manage successful preventative maintenance programs for a variety of commercial equipment. I began my career for the company in maintenance in 1992 and learned and adapted to the various technological and equipment changes the printing industry made gaining the technical/equipment expertise (principles and theories of printing/finishing) to be cross-trained and promoted multiple times during my tenure.
- Planner / Scheduler at QUAD/GRAPHICS www.qg.com
at this Job
- - Management
1974 to 1985 tool crib clerk 1985 to 2003 maintenance supervisor 2004 to 2018 maintenance planner/scheduler
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Mondelez International
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Nabisco (Mondelez)
- Maintenance Supervisor at Nabisco
- Tool Crib Clerk at Nabisco
44 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - computer networking
- Associate - accounting
Employment History October 2018- Current I.C.S. General Contractors Freeport, TX Experience Construction Planner Scheduler * Planning & Scheduling of small to medium construction projects (< 3MM$). * Participate in internal bid reviews, project performance reviews & project critique meetings. * Development and maintenance of resource loaded schedule, critical path analysis. * Liaison with customers, sub-contractors, project managers and employees. * Provide cost tracking for maintenance, turnaround and capitol work. * Collaborate with superintendents, field engineers, supervisors & clients to resolve project issues, delays, and variances relative to the baseline.
- Construction Planner Scheduler at Current Personal
- Lead Project Scheduler/ Cost Controls at Tri-Construction, Inc
- Scheduler at Wolfenson Electric, Inc
- Scheduler at Miken/ The Brock Group
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Applied Technology
- Associate - Associates of Art
As the Production Planner/Scheduler at Sunset Stone, it is my responsibility to schedule product to be produced as needed. In this role it is required that I schedule product while staying in the confines of allotted budget, delegate how product needs to be packaged once produced, enter product in to the inventory database, and keep an open line of communication with sales representatives as to when product will be available for pick up or delivery so they can relay that information to customers.
- Production Planner/Scheduler at Sunset Stone
- Installed Sales Coordinator at Lowe's
- Corporate Secretary for Tax Revolution Institute at TAX REVOLUTION INSTITUTE
5 months at this Job
* Completed contract assignments for several organizations which included: ◦ Boilermaker - Chevron Richmond: Tasked with assembling flanges, valves using both pneumatic and high torque equipment as well as hydrostatic testing. ◦ Consistently encouraged compliance with safety and quality related standards along with assisting the QA/QC department with quality related functions ◦ Planner/Scheduler & Pipefitter - Shell Martinez: Led administrative operations which included planning, scheduling, and identifying the duration of work within the "projects" group ◦ Reviewed and maintained project documentation, assigned appropriate resources, updated project plans, and requisitioned needed materials ◦ Worked closely with Field Estimators to detail, organize, and outline project scope of work using Primavera 6 ◦ Boilermaker - Valero Benicia & Boilermaker/Pipefitter - Dow Chemical: Supported technical operations within the organization which included assembling equipment, utilizing complex equipment, and assisting internal teams with QA related tasks
- Boilermaker & Planner/Scheduler at Broadspectrum
- Field Supervisor at Safelink Wireless
- Foreman at Matrix Service Company
- Planner/Scheduler at Performance Mechanical Incorporated
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Schedules daily, weekly and monthly planned Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance (PM) Work Orders.
• Maintains a holistic view of work to be completed while identifying and recommending solutions for resolving work capacity issues in the most efficient, cost-effective, and safe manner.
• Distributes Work Orders and assists Supervisors or Leads with job coordination.
• Maintains status of Work Orders and oversees compliance to established work order priorities.
• Maintains and controls work order documents that are awaiting parts or are on hold.
• Creates Bills of Material (BOM) and parts lists needed for PM.
• Manages the work order backlog.
• Estimates labor hours required to perform work.
• Performs job site analysis, as required.
• Analyzes and reports data on Work Orders such as: overdue, backlog, received/completed statistics and additional reports as requested for monthly reporting.
• Works with Supervisors, Leads, Technicians and Procurement to ensure accurate and timely communication with the requestor(s) regarding status of work orders such as: awaiting parts, on hold, or that have been rescheduled.
• Coordinates requests for contracted services with Procurement, the appropriate Supervisor, Lead and Client.
• Uses Computer Maintenance Management System (TOPS) to plan and schedule work.
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Potomac Valley Management
- Executive Production Director at Moon'k Films Devoted
- Office Manager at United States Postal Service
- Office Manager at Maryland Sport Service Baltimore Orioles
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mass Communication
A core brand of Rolls Royce Power Systems AG which is a world leading provider of high and medium speed diesel and gas engines. MTU On-site Energy offers complete power system solutions.
Sept 2018 to present
• Evaluate inventory needs based on customer demand
• Execute purchase orders via SAP
• Overall responsibility for supplier on time delivery
• Target cost down initiatives with use of Scheduling Agreements
- Senior Planner/Scheduler at MTU On-site Energy
- Inventory Manager at Wright Medical/Tornier
- Train, coach at
- Senior Global Inventory Planner at Wright Medical/Tornier
4 months at this Job
- BA degree in Marketing - Marketing
- AA degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
with your company. I have had over 35 years' experience in maintance and construction in the Petrochemical Industry as well as the Natural Gas Fired Power Plants. I have been a planner now for 12 years. I have been working in Primavera for 8 years. I am working in Hackberry Louisiana. I am looking for work as a scheduler my rate is $55 to $65 an hour and per diem is $150 a day. This rate is changes due to location of project and per diem as well. I prefer contact by email. July 2018 to Present I was transferred by MMR to Hackberry Louisiana to the Cameron LPG Plant. I am building a schedule for the E&I portion of the schedule with MMR Constructors LLG. This schedule is for Train 2 with Train 3 to follow. We are still in the process of estimating the entire E&I scope and the schedule lacks to be man loaded yet. But that is to follow soon as they actively working that now with several estimators.
- Planner/Scheduler at
- Project Scheduler at MMR E&I Group
- at Fertilizer Plant
- Master Scheduler at HB Zachary Capital
6 months at this Job