- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Danone North America
- Reliability Technician at PdM Professionals
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Bellwood, IL 10/16-present
ATS has grown into a leading supplier of outsourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating proactive maintenance project; directing and executing Borg Warner' proactive work.
• Directing and executing BorgWarner's purchasing requisitions; scheduling outside suppliers for facility and maintenance work.
- Planner Scheduler at Advanced Technology Services
- Supply Chain Supervisor at Nu-way Industries
- Contract Manager at Cook County Health and Hospital Systems
- BOM/Engineering Support Coordinator at AIM INC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
40 Hours/Week $55,000/Year Energetic, enthusiastic Advanced Technology Services Team Leader. Planner/Scheduler directing daily operations for 16 highly technical maintenance technicians. Compiling/maintaining all statistical maintenance data and completing metrics analysis. Continuous Improvement Project Champion, Subject Matter Expert managing cost saving projects. Outstanding customer service oriented relations.
- Planner/Scheduler at Advanced Technology Services
- Armament Systems Specialist at Air Force
- Armament Flight Chief at Air Force
- Insurance Salesman at United Insurance Company of America
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- Associate Degree - Aircraft Armament Technology
- - Leadership and Communication
Planner / Scheduler in Planning and Scheduling Group, plan and work with and direct various contractors simultaneously to execute multiple jobs at once and determine project priority. Develop, maintain, and prioritize various projects, job progression, cost forecast, etc, Work with Inspections, engineering, special inspections, etc to ensure job flow is as efficient as possible, facilitate large jobs and keep a safe productive work flow, ordering materials and dispersing to appropriate crews Schedule for CRKNG, HYDRO, B&S U&E, RTD, GMG in weekly maintenance and execution, coordinate, direct, and execute all routine maintenance activities, balance weekly budgets, communicate with OA, AML, MTL, STL in the planning and the execution of weekly maintenance tasks for current and future weeks Work on various projects and back log reports, keep track of COR-ISO, PHA, SOL, IOW, VOC jobs and comply with CBD's, work with operations to reassess job priorities, function within a multidiscipline environment in review of maintenance issues and to remove barriers to ensure project safety and success, working knowledge of MAXIMO and ARIBA
- Planner/Scheduler at Chevron
- Project Manager at Brandau Enterprises / ECC Inc
- GMG Maintenance Foreman at Chevron
- Lead Team Member at FD Thomas
1 year, 7 months at this Job
HOLLAND, Cincinnati, OH August 2018 - Present A leading global commercial vehicle supplier and manufacturer of chassis-related systems and components for trailers and semi-trailers as well as trucks and buses in North America. Planner/Scheduler Process work orders that schedule the kitting (manufacturing) process according to MRP output. Responsible for kit schedule load and capacity planning. Arranged for outside sourcing thru other members of the team as needed to correct capacity situations and/or to satisfy emergency requirements. Prepares reports and keeps management informed on delivery issues to customers and facilitates actions to eliminate shortages of materials or behind schedule situations.
- Planner/Scheduler at SAF
- Supply Chain Planner II at COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS
- at COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS
- Supply Chain Planner I at
7 months at this Job
- - General Accounting Studies
Hired as a planner scheduler and charged with planning and scheduling work, managing assets, administering work orders, maintaining database, and training all employees. Monitor division financials to ensure proper use of city funds. Oversee all projects and estimates conducted by Facilities and Communications Maintenance (FCM) staff. Audit all FCM work orders to ensure time and budget items are met. Work closely with tradespeople in all aspects of facilities maintenance. Review and approve plans for asset replacement and new construction. Work closely with Facilities Reinvestment and Engineering Department on structural issues within the city. Direct all work of Asset Management team to ensure daily duties are completed.
• Selected to the first class to attend a newly implemented, year-long, intensive leadership academy
• Mastered Infor EAM asset management database within 60 days of hire and continue to train team in system
• Assigned to several committees to include Tucson Delivers (Prop 101), Energy Performance Contract, and City UAS Team
• Successfully trained staff and implemented several improvement to the FCM enterprise asset management system
• Facilitated the addition of Real Estate and Tucson Police departments into the Infor EAM database
• Provide continual education and training to multiple departments interested in the Infor EAM database
• Maintained strict controls and reporting associated with Multi-Agency Inspection Team safety issues and Federal Transit Authority funded preventative maintenance
- Planner Scheduler at City of Tucson
- Electronics Technician at City of Tucson
- Product Support Specialist at Garmin International
- Communications Technician, Sr at GHG Corporation
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Internet Marketing
As a Planner/Scheduler my duties consisted of but were not limited to:
• Collecting & analyzing information used to plan and schedule construction projects.
• Generating forecasts, variance reports, and other documentation used to monitor and manage projects.
• Research economic, legal, and other factors that may impact project success.
• Evaluating current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
• Understanding & utilization of standard planning and scheduling methodologies and tools.
• Prepared plans and schedules for small routine projects.
- Planner/Scheduler at Hoist & Crane Service Group
- Construction Management Intern at Ikon Construction
- Pipefitter Helper at Performance Contractors
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Construction Management
1974 to 1985 tool crib clerk 1985 to 2003 maintenance supervisor 2004 to 2018 maintenance planner/scheduler
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Mondelez International
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Nabisco (Mondelez)
- Maintenance Supervisor at Nabisco
- Tool Crib Clerk at Nabisco
44 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Networking
- Bachelor's - computer networking
- Associate - accounting
Hatfield, PA May 2015-Feb. 2019
Multi-million dollar provider of Industrial flow meters to global customers,
• Planned and scheduled product lines,
• Developed weekly production schedules, entered requisitions for purchasing, monitored inventory levels, adjusting ROP/ROQ on a quarterly basis and re-supplying KanBan cards, acknowledging customer orders.
- Production Planner/Scheduler at Brooks Instrument
- Production Planning Specialist at Spring City Electrical Mfg. Co
- Production Scheduler at Pulse Technologies, Quakertown
- Production Planner/Master Scheduler at SP Scientific
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Total Quality Management Overview
- working towards Associate's Degree in Office Operations Management - Business Administration
-World's Largest Metallurgical Coal Producer Location: Powellton, WV 25840 Time Employed: August 2008 - Currently Employed Title: Maintenance Planner/Scheduler Reason for leave: Company Suffering Financial Downfall soon layoff/position change Work Performed: 1.) Log all production downtimes (CSS) Maintenance system, generate into spreadsheets submitted to corporate office. 2.) Create and generate Pm's and daily work orders (CSS) maintenance system for all maintenance work to be performed 3.) Keep all parts ordered and inventoried to perform the pm tasks 4.) Maintain all underground and surface equipment 5.) Troubleshoot computer, tracking system, C.O monitoring system, and all technology systems within the coal mine 6.) Keep good history records of work performed for later analysis 7.) Maintain oil sample analysis on all higher cost machinery (Continuous Miners $2.2M) 8.) Many other responsibilities to list. 95 Brecken Ridge Ln. Oak Hill, WV 25901 Phone: (304)-222-7520
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Walter Energy-Coal Company
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business