Bellwood, IL 10/16-present
ATS has grown into a leading supplier of out sourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating proactive maintenance projects; directing and executing Borg Warner's proactive work.
• Directing and executing BorgWarner's purchasing requisitions; scheduling outside suppliers for facility and maintenance work.
- Planner Scheduler at Advanced Technology Services
- Supply Chain Supervisor at Nu-way Industries
- Contract Manager at Cook County Health and Hospital Systems
- BOM/Engineering Support Coordinator at AIM INC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
Skilled daily and turnaround planner/ scheduler. Strong communication skills Ability to work safe an affective with others
Skilled daily and turnaround planner/ scheduler.
Strong communication skills
Ability to work safe an affective with others
- Turnaround/Daily Planner/ Scheduler at Jacobs Field Services
- Natural Gas Engine Mechanic at Pioneer Production Services
- Natural Gas Engine Mechanic at Wood Group PSNE
- Marine Diesel Engine Technician at S&H Engine Services
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Planner / Scheduler in the Planning and Scheduling Group. Planning: works with and directs various contractors simultaneously to execute multiple jobs while also managing and meeting multiple competing priorities for the best ultimate outcome. Develops, maintains, and prioritizes various projects, job progression, and cost forecasts with entire job follow through. Works with Inspections, Engineering, Special Inspections, etc. to ensure job flow is as efficient as possible. Facilitates large jobs and keeps a safe productive work flow, ordering materials and dispersing to appropriate crews. Scheduling: Reviews job weekly maintenance and execution. Coordinates, directs, and implements all routine maintenance activities. Balances weekly budgets and communicates with all Head of Operations, Engineering, Civil, etc. in the planning and the employment of weekly maintenance tasks for current and advanced weeks. Works on various projects and back log reports. Keeps track of COR-ISO, PHA, SOL, IOW, VOC jobs and complies with CBD's. Thrives with Operations to reassess job priorities and looks for overall process improvements. Recently Implemented an entire new process to manage all key materials and equipment housed on entire Chevron Refinery for best project management. This plan is now being rolled out to some of our overseas locations at this time. Functions best within a multidiscipline environment in review of maintenance issues and removes all-inclusive barriers to ensure project safety and success
- Planner/Scheduler at Chevron
- Project Manager at Brandau Enterprises / ECC Inc
- Foreman over GMG maintenance painting at Chevron
- Lead Team Member at FD Thomas
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Field Operations, Facility Management
5850 W. Glendale Ave
Glendale, AZ 85301 01/2018 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
Effectively plans and schedules the efforts of 20 facilities maintenance staff personnel and multiple outside vendors and contractors in the preventive maintenance and reactive work orders for over one hundred facilities and seventy parks. Contracted services to include: fire life safety, electrical, mechanical, elevators, security equipment and pest control. Solid data management skills. Manages data in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) system MP2; enters and updates asset information, updates/corrects data as necessary, tracks labor and material management, develops schedules, identifies problematic equipment, identifies alternative methods and procedures, tracks work orders to completion and archives, prepares maintenance-related reports. Balances scheduled work orders with consideration of labor availability and skills; manages projects by defining critical and non-critical tasks with the goal of preventing time-frame problems and process bottlenecks. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with customers, staff and management. Project lead in the ongoing implementation of Lucity asset management program. Developed and implemented asset naming and numbering system, using a common sense and systematic approach for thirty-five hundred equipment assets. Coordinates meetings, updates and data uploads with contractor project representatives. Expert Communicator and liaison, serves as the focal point of communication for employees, contractors and customers for the City of Glendale Facilities Management division.
• Communicates directly with shop leads and supervision in the effective management and scheduling of work orders for technicians. Resulting in smooth workflow and miniscule loss of time and production.
• Uses over twenty years knowledge and experience in construction and facilities management to determine priority of work requests and easily adjusts priorities to changing elements and missions. Financially Accurate. Effectively uses City of Glendale's financial software "TylerMunis" in inputting and tracking government credit card holders' transactions and submits to signature authority the reconciliation of twenty government purchase card holders and monthly expenditures of fifty thousand dollars. Supervisor: Vern Baker (520-419-4772) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Planner Scheduler at City of Glendale
- Maintenance Planner Scheduler at Val Vista Water Treatment Plant
- Work Control Clerk at US Consulate Dubai
- Utilitiesman, Facility Management Specialist, Military Supervisor at US Navy
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Construction Planning and Estimation Specialist
• Recruited from Swan Island Dairy to be Planner/Scheduler and create custom reports
• Responsible for Crew Scheduling of 20 mechanics
• Created Excel based purchase report tool used at Kroger MFG facilities
• Job estimating, Job kitting, Purchase parts
• Perform Maintenance Engineer and Maintenance Manager duties
• Backup buyer
• Coordinate scheduling between all departments
• Create and provide training for Kroger manufacturing plants
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Clackamas Bakery
- Planner/scheduler at Swan Island Dairy
- Forklift Mechanic at Professional Forklift Services
15 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - following
U. S. Facilities Hampton, VA
• Scheduler for all outside contract work for the HRBT
• Responsible for procurement of contract work
• Maintained documents pertaining to procurement
• Clerical skills include file maintenance, preparation and handling of confidential documents.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Provided customer service and interpersonal skills as well as provided quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Provided accounts payable, procurement, account management services for HRBT.
• Prepared 24 hour contract management for maintenance. Administrative Specialist III/Fiscal Technician VDOT Hampton, VA
• Clerical skills include file maintenance, preparation and handling of confidential documents.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Provided customer service and interpersonal skills as well as provided quality customer service to both internal and external customers are required.
• Provided accounts payable, procurement, inventory and account management services for bridges and tunnels.
• Prepared 24 hour time management through Cardinal for Operations and maintenance. Administrative Assistant Caliper, Inc. Hampton, VA
• Customer service, coordinates local procurement activities, and maintains accurate fiscal/ accounting related data.
• Maintained, calculated, researched, validated and performed data input for various accounting transactions..
• Input and maintained time and attendance, accounts payable, procurement
• Interprets and applied basic policies and procedures related to financial transactions and general business operations.
• Performs miscellaneous administrative support duties Data Entry Clerk Greystone of VA Toano, VA
• Processed daily scrap analysis by entering data for all shipments
• Generated daily, weekly and monthly reports of scrap. Data Entry Clerk/Administrative Assistant Express Professionals Hampton, VA
• Performs miscellaneous administrative support duties
• Provide excellent customer service to stakeholders and visitors.
• Handled phone calls, emails and walk-in requests and process them through a work order tracking system and other databases, based on established procedures.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings, video conferences and general administrative duties.
- Planner/Scheduler at US Facilities
at this Job
- - Business Administration
* Completed contract assignments for several organizations which included: ◦ Boilermaker - Chevron Richmond: Tasked with assembling flanges, valves using both pneumatic and high torque equipment as well as hydrostatic testing. ◦ Consistently encouraged compliance with safety and quality related standards along with assisting the QA/QC department with quality related functions ◦ Planner/Scheduler & Pipefitter - Shell Martinez: Led administrative operations which included planning, scheduling, and identifying the duration of work within the "projects" group ◦ Reviewed and maintained project documentation, assigned appropriate resources, updated project plans, and requisitioned needed materials ◦ Worked closely with Field Estimators to detail, organize, and outline project scope of work using Primavera 6 ◦ Boilermaker - Valero Benicia & Boilermaker/Pipefitter - Dow Chemical: Supported technical operations within the organization which included assembling equipment, utilizing complex equipment, and assisting internal teams with QA related tasks
- Boilermaker & Planner/Scheduler at Broadspectrum / Local
- Field Supervisor at Safelink Wireless
- Foreman at Matrix Service Company
- Planner/Scheduler at Performance Mechanical Incorporated
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Planner/Scheduler II for the Range Operations Contract - Responsible for answering questions about the Maximo system for employees who are having problems or need information about specific areas. Checking the system for new ideas on how to perform queries. Checking Job Plans, PM's, CM's and Work Orders for accuracy and then closing work orders that have been completed by personnel. Tagging tools and equipment for maintenance tracking purposes. . Preventive and Corrective Maintenance Trainer for Maximo Users - Train users on how to enter Job Plans, PMs, CMs and the Work Order processes. . Maximo Monthly Metrics Coordinator - Perform monthly metrics through Maximo and the Discrepancy Reporting (DR) System by putting the information together in a comprehensive spreadsheet that shows what is going on in each area and with all ROC assets at WFF and sending the information to all Operations Managers, Supervisors and Area Lead Technicians. . IMTE Database Manager for all ROC equipment. Coordinate shipment of equipment to the calibration laboratory and back to Wallops when necessary. Update calibration certificates in Maximo. Near Earth Networks Services Contract (NENS)
- Planner/Scheduler II at LJT & Associates
- Maximo Associate Administrator at Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc
- at United States Air Force
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Criminal Justice
Center Point Energy-Houston, TX ……………………………………………………………………………………….4/2016 to still Sr. Planner / Scheduler Project / Cost Controller - Transmission Civil Work ü Work at a high level of Cost Control with budgets and estimates from engineering. Developing and maintaining project Cost Control and Project Budgets and Budget Reviews ü Reviewing project schedules to ensure scheduling best practices; ü Managing operational schedules for Transmission Contract Services; ü Schedule analysis, evaluation, forecasting and report of schedule status; ü Working closely with various project partners including client/contractor teams, including field work; ü Developing details for scoping and periodic planning; ü Reporting to leadership on project status; ü Developing and collecting metrics reports using Microsoft Excel or other tools ü Participating in field inspections of transmission infrastructure; ü Assess the impact and construction changes for schedule slippages and prepare plan for areas for improvement. ü Materials Planning, Work Order Reviews ü Schedules using Microsoft Project Professional / P6;
Center Point Energy-Houston, TX ……………………………………………………………………………………….4/2016 to still
Sr. Planner / Scheduler Project / Cost Controller - Transmission Civil Work
ü Work at a high level of Cost Control with budgets and estimates from engineering. Developing and maintaining project Cost Control and Project Budgets and Budget Reviews
ü Reviewing project schedules to ensure scheduling best practices;
ü Managing operational schedules for Transmission Contract Services;
ü Schedule analysis, evaluation, forecasting and report of schedule status;
ü Working closely with various project partners including client/contractor teams, including field work;
ü Developing details for scoping and periodic planning;
ü Reporting to leadership on project status;
ü Developing and collecting metrics reports using Microsoft Excel or other tools
ü Participating in field inspections of transmission infrastructure;
ü Assess the impact and construction changes for schedule slippages and prepare plan for areas for improvement.
ü Materials Planning, Work Order Reviews
ü Schedules using Microsoft Project Professional / P6;
- Cost Analyst / Planner / Scheduler at CenterPoint Energy
- Sr. Planner/ Scheduler -Installation/Subsea at Fabrication & Construction
- HESS Contractor at Wood Group
- Senior Project Planner / Scheduler /Coordinator at Cameron
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Supply Chain Management
Bowling Green, Ohio - Tier I and Tier 2
automotive parts supplier Planner-Scheduler, Production, 2010 to Present
Most recent responsibility has been; ensuring support materials available for on-going production.
Initially in this capacity I provided daily support to the plant's production operations, administrative staff,
and plant management. The following are typical results of my efforts in this capacity;
o Participation in a few, as well as assisted (buyer role) with all, plant Kaizen events
o Conduct and record product cycle counts in compliance with corporate policy
o Perform shipping and receiving duties - as required, on fill-in basis
* This requires interaction/communication with;
● Customers - serve as contact for OEM's for coordination to meet their requirements. Also required interaction with third party software / systems. o My efforts resulted in avoiding customer production shut-down and significant expediting costs on several occasions.
● Carriers - schedule pick-ups and deliveries and follow up on issues with logistics
● Vendors - Meet and communicate requirements for timely and best value deliveries o Managed MRO purchasing system while continuously working toward improvements in maintenance and supply costs * Serve as plant champion for Coupa and managed change from MP2 to Coupa for plant * Worked with various vendors to improve plant profitability and cash flow by reducing costs and inventories * Investigate alternatives to current practice and relationships for improvements to plant operations
- Planner-Scheduler, Production at Cooper Standard Automotive, Bowling Green Seal Plant
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Business in Legal Assisting Technology - Applied Business