BT&E Lead Apache Business & Planning Analyst
Apache - Version 6 - Program Support & Performance:
• Provided financial analysis, subject matter expertise in Earned Value Management (EVM), audit support, and Risk Issue Opportunity (RIO) management support through the lifecycle of the major Apache Version 6 contract.
• Managed the tier 4 schedule in the Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
• Trained and coached Control Account Managers (CAMs) during internal and external audits for 100% pass rate.
• Monitored key performance indicators and communicated risk management to the Program Management Office (PMO).
• Completed monthly and quarterly Estimates at Completion (EACs).
• Utilized Program Management Best Practices (PMBP) as the liaison between engineering, finance, and leadership in managing Boeing Test & Evaluation (BT&E) scope of work on the Apache Version 6 major contract. Platinum Medallion Certification for Earned Value Management expertise:
• Instructed classes on the topic of EVM to new and existing analysts and managers.
• Coached leadership on EVM for Variance Analysis Reports (VARs), Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSRs), Program Management Reviews (PMRs), and Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs).
• Received the EVM Platinum Medallion certification by demonstrating broad EVM expertise through training leadership. Boeing Test & Evaluation (BT&E) Estimate at Completion standard template: $1.16m improved labor efficiency
• Applied Lean+ to design a tool to standardize EACs.
• Programmed using Visual Basic & advanced Excel macros.
• Led a team of ~15 across multiple business units for research, development, and quality assurance.
• Applied PMBP to reduce risk in the development period and deployed the tool with first time quality.
• Received the Value Integrator Award for reducing thousands of hours of analyst manual entry time for labor savings of $1.16m per year while improving quality & visibility of EACs. Offload Management Tool (OMT):
• Programmed a database that could synthesize exports from systems that did not communicate.
• Developed an Excel tool that queried the database for analysts, engineers, and managers to manage multiple offloads.
• Utilized PMBP to build a robust develop cycle for a Prior/Current upgrade to the OMT.
• Led a team of ~10 and was the liaison to executive management.
• Created the training and instructed a course for BT&E on operation of the OMT and the Prior/Current functionality.
• Received an award from executive management for subject matter expertise, communication, and implementation of a tool that improved quality, productivity, mitigated disruptions, and avoided stop-work. Apache - Version 6 - Systems Development and Demonstration Major Contract (3rd phase):
• Coordinated with PMO, engineering, and finance to create and implement the Tier 4 schedule into the EVMS.
• Provided subject matter expertise to senior leadership and the PMO in support of contract negotiations.
• Mentored and coached CAMs on EVM to support the IBR.
• Received an award from PMO for implementing a major baseline and passing an audit with accolades from the USG. Boeing Test & Evaluation (BT&E) Estimate at Completion (EAC) Business Process Guide (BPG):
• Provided subject matter expertise on EACs that was incorporated into the guide.
• Implemented the guide as record for what should be included in an EAC for BT&E and improve quality of EACs.
• Received an award and recognition from senior management for the quality of the guide and the expertise provided.
- Business & Planning Analyst at The Boeing Company
- Business & Planning Analyst - Global Systems & Support (GS&S) Spares Analyst at The Boeing Company
- First Person Collections at Service Solutions Group
- Information Technologist (IT) & Logistics Manager at Matrix Forest Products
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business Intelligence - Ongoing
I have been employed with T-Mobile since July 8, 2002. As a financial care Representative, I provide customer satisfaction through effective and timely resolution of a variety of customer inquiries and billing disputes. Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing outstanding customer service. I was promoted to a Resource Planning Analyst. This position allowed me to provide satisfaction through effective and timely communication internally and interdepartmentally. Gaining working knowledge of call center dynamics, including staffing, creating and maintaining schedules, analyzing queues and performance. This position allowed me to provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations daily.
- Resource Planning Analyst at T-Mobile
16 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Cosmetology
Reporting to the VP, Strategy & Business Development, responsible for supporting the market development of new and existing service line programs at all member and affiliate organizations of Maine Health. Key roles included assisting in developing business plans for strategic service lines and programs for market share growth, facilitation of business planning process, developing service delivery strategies, state healthcare systems environmental assessment, analyses and evaluation of major health systems.
• Conducted all qualitative and quantitative research, data collection and creating market-related analytics reports of current and historical and forecasting volume and trends for member and competitor hospitals, for the Cardiovascular Service Line (CVSL) committees in the development of 2019-2021 business plan, to identify opportunities for growth in specific service line programs and service areas, highlighting risks and potential return of investment.
• Developed and automated Patient Volume Dashboard analytics report, in collaboration with StrataJazz team, in order to identify patterns, trends and opportunities for positive impact in the strategic planning of system initiatives, development of environmental assessments and other major strategic planning and business development projects.
• Managed the Maine Health Data Organization (MHDO) Inpatient and Outpatient Hospital market data, submitted by over 50 hospitals, some with over 100 facilities, each, for the Planning Department internal and external reporting: ◦ Automated and achieved processing raw data. Saved the organization more than two months of processing, per release; ◦ Standardized and unified the formatting and transitioning from ICD-9 to ICD-10 and related MS-DRG changes. Integrated 3 years of ICD-9 data with the ICD-10-formatted new data sets; ◦ Reached 100% of raw IP data utilization and completed processing of raw OP data; ◦ Conducted statistical analyses of market data and published white paper with each data release, to assist executive leadership and business partners in visualizing market shifts.
• Accomplished the interface between internal SAS market data set and Sg2. Steps included collaboration with Sg2 team through validation of recalculated MS-DRGs and Patient Origin metrics, maintaining data integrity and accuracy.
- Planning Analyst at MaineHealth/Maine Medical Center
- Clinical Analyst at Presence Health
- Statistical Intern at Context4 Healthcare
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Northern Illinois University
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Applied Probability and Statistics
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Assist in demand planning and management activities of company products. ◆ Create several weekly reports that direct members in textile production. ◆ Identify, analyze, and monitor issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity. ◆ Maintain demand planning systems (TM1 and System21) to improve forecast accuracy. ◆ Work with inventory team to monitor inventory levels and replenish appropriate products. ◆ Liaise with manufacturers to plan 1.2 million pounds of textile product on a weekly basis
- Planning Analyst at DELTA APPAREL
- Retail Inventory Analyst/Category Management at NBC UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
- Junior Buyer at WINNERS MERCHANTS TJX
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing and Merchandising - Experience
Planning Analyst, Senior Material Planner, Planning Order entry Responsibilities: Material planning procurement and execution planning for engineering and production in support of development and manufacturing weather satellites for Goddard Spaceflight Center (GSFC), North American Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and Exelis brand commercial products via implementation of Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrate Master Schedules (IMS) as defined in all program requirements. Developed a liaison relationship to manage material request between engineering, manufacturing departments, and vendors for long lead and custom purchases by establishing myself a primary point of contact. Managing information to provide critical schedule updates to all vendors, internal, and external customers. Provide assurance of required testing and inspections per the purchase agreements. Purchases are through AS400 MRP System, MRO, E-buy using VISA credit card, and blanket orders release and purchase orders. Purchasing and material management for commodities that include but, are not limited too; optical components, focal planes, telescopes, electronic components, Mil-spec hardware, electrical components and custom fabricated mechanical sub assemblies as well as program consumables Ensured proper adherence to Federal Acquisition Requirements (FAR), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), International Trade and Arms Regulations (ITAR) for all government and commercial satellites Team member that created process improvements and procedures that have reduced paperwork and man hours within the Procurement, Material, and Production Planning and Control departments Developed purchasing plans to combine current stocking requirements and projected needs. These improvements in procurement management and planning of common materials consumed across government and commercial programs which resulted in a 21% cost savings for all programs. Material procurement, management of purchase orders, and production schedules through AS400 MRP System Product and design integration change board member consisting of implementation, integration, and documentation of changes NASA and GSFC customer direct interface Program schedule planning and execution to achieve delivery improvements by 6 months by creating more efficient use of materials and ma power that would benefit the customer and company Test team member through procurement support for equipment procurement and production scheduling assisting in reducing test set up times Kaizen for process improvements in reduction of paperwork by using a scanning system of documentation thus reducing record retention costs Cleanroom process improvements through utilizing local cleaning service which reduced departmental and shipping costs Property administrator for materials supplied to sub-contracting vendors and services and insuring FAR requirements are met ITAR/EAR Guideline streamlined within department processes Shipping costs reductions of 40% by reformulating methods and products used, reduction is overnight shipments Receiving dock interface during transition from union labor to subcontracted labor, creating more effective use of man power and company cost savings
- Aerospace Senior Material Planning Analyst at Exelis (formally ITT Aerospace), Inc
- Senior Planning Analyst at Harris Corporation
- Commercial Product line, Senior Order Entry Planner at northAmerican Van Lines
32 years at this Job
- BS - Organizational Leadership
IP Operations Analyst
• Develops and performs complex analysis and reporting to manage New Release and Catalog inventory.
• Analyzes sales projections, demand forecasts and historical data to create production plans.
• Works directly with creative and marketing to analyze event performance and improve ROI.
• Develops and analyzes data based on regional market segments to improve fill rates.
• Performs item set up and maintenance including product bill of material (BOM) to ensure quality and accurate vendor pricing.
• Prepares inventory/production related analysis, including ad hoc reporting and maintenance of departmental KPIs.
• Selected to join Sony's "looking Glass" initiative. Semi-secret team that works to develop new business and marketing opportunities. Quality Foreman SWS Panel & Truss
• Oversaw production quality for commercial construction that range from small to large-scale projects.
• Provides Planning and Forecasting of materials and manufacturing line capacity.
• Management of 27 manufacturers, and holds daily meetings to call out plan of the day.
• Negotiates with vendors and evaluates RFP to ensure cost savings.
• Creates training program, and facilitates sessions to resolve quality Issues and improve processes.
• Coordinates departments and manages timeline to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget. QA/Composite Tech HITCO Carbon Composites
• Maintains inventory of raw material and digital workload
• Inspects completed parts per AS9100, checking all dimensions with calibrated scales, calipers, bore gauges, micrometers and lasers as per blueprint instructions.
• Performs supervisor duties to include: delegating daily tasks, insuring proper performance of workers, and weekly workload planning.
• Inspects all incoming material for part/serial numbers, and condition, reject all non-conformance materials with non-conformance Report.
• Inspects tools, material kits, and core for quality, FOD, and for handling and shelf life. United States Navy Aviation Ordnance Technician/Asset Control Program Manager
• Assembles weapons with great precision per military engineering specification.
• Ordnance Team Leader: Assigned workers to aircraft based on flight schedule and mission requirements.
• Ensures 100% accuracy of inventory and forecasting of ordnance and raw material.
• Extensive firefighting, emergency response, and safety training.
• Inspects, maintains, and repairs aircraft mechanical and electrical armament/ordnance systems.
• Tests, services, and troubleshoots aircraft armament systems and controls utilizing technical pubs, and aircraft specific schematics.
- Inventory Planning Analyst at Sony Pictures Entertainment
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Union Painting Cert
Core team Lead/ Product Owner - EAN Expansions Epic #2 Eliminate Check Digit Communication with internal system owners of over 4,000 applications to determine impacts, drive necessary data changes, collaborate with teams through knowledge shares, deduce IT and Business resources, review SRSs, self-certify through analysis or test for certification. Implement Change Management- Liaison for multiple IT VP Reps to support self-certification and certification testing, walking each one through templates and job aids until complete. Collaborated with Integrated Clearance Solutions, Playbook, and CT Integrated Plng Prod & Solutions to effectively communicate with internal/external users. Wrote BRS in Waterfall and Agile form to comply with dozens of teams involved. Involved in planning and management of EPIC training, summit, writing documentation for business rules and impact reports. Facilitated cadence meetings throughout project with GoToMarket, Digital Access Marketing, Automation and Revenue. Provide update information used in weekly MD meetings and monthly OIC/governance meetings. Kanban Epic Owner Participate in PI-Planning, Sprint Reviews, weekly Scrum Master Alignments, and Daily Stand-Ups Assoc Project Management Analyst Fill the need for the existing and ongoing standard operating processes and procedures to be documented. Analyze data from non-standard account setups and use to help provide Customer Service Representatives with comprehensible instruction to aid them from preventing common small errors. Using materials, performance evaluations, and available real-time support Org Learning and Learning Tech & Performance Management offer to Users, develop additional examples for training tool KMS Hub Handler Scanned packages and completed paperwork for average 19 positions
- Assoc Business Planning Analyst at FedEx
- Event Consultant | Customer Service | Trainer at Interactive Intelligence, Inc
- Project Manager at A & L Bearings
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Organizational Management
Category Analyst – Creamers / Single Serve Frozen Foods April 2018 to July 2018 Joined 11-person Acosta team for a 13-week project, creating planograms across several different categories for Nestle in all US Walmart stores. Using my JDA Pro Space Planning experience and working efficiently with Category Advisors and other specialists to create detailed modular within the tight timeline. -Increased sales, profits, and inventory ROI by optimizing space allocation in all US Walmart stores and neighborhood markets across several different Categories. -Currently working on Campbell's account drawing modulars for the bread isle.
- Space Planning Analyst at Acosta / Nestle / Campbells
- Category Advisor - Deli Category at CARGILL
- Item Pricing Expert / Service Order Management Coordinator at PROCTER & GAMBLE CO
- Category Business Analyst at Dot.com
9 months at this Job
- BS - Aero-Space Administration
Responsible for preparing financial models and review materials for client meetings
• Gathered client data to prepare materials for financial plan review meetings with clients
• Analyzed insurance needs and prepared options for meeting those needs
• Constructed initial financial models for prospective clients
- Financial Planning Analyst at THE NEXT LEVEL PLANNING GROUP
- Senior Office Manager at GREENHOUSE CO-SCHOOL
- Children's Ministry Assistant at WHEATON BIBLE CHURCH
- Account Manager at CHERRY HILL CENTER
3 months at this Job
- Master of Divinity - TRINITY EVANGELICAL DIVINITY SCHOOLS
OVERLAND PARK, KS 2/2008 TO 9/2018
Wealth Management Firm - Minimum Account Value: $500,000
Office Director/Financial Planning Analyst/Investment Analyst
• During the entire time at Paragon, I efficiently ran all of the back office operations for Paragon, including establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships and management of office administrators and portfolio service specialists. The AUM was approximately $500,000,000.
• Created, documented and established automated work processes, daily reconciliation, quarterly performance reporting, quarterly investment management billing, financial planning, investment analysis, trading and helped maintain that the firm was SEC compliant.
• Successfully, oversaw and completed the data conversion from Paragon's portfolio accounting (Axys) and CRM (Junxure) systems, to Envestnet Tamarac's Advisor CRM System (Microsoft 365), Advisor View System and Advisor Rebalancing System. Total accounts converted approximately 850.
• Completed all areas of the financial planning for the firm including client presentation, and on-going monitoring and updating of financial plans. Educated clients, and their families on long term wealth planning, cash flow budgeting, and managing risk within a portfolio.
• Successfully performed daily, quarterly and annual portfolio reconciliation, portfolio accounting, portfolio billing, and portfolio performance reporting for over 850 investment accounts. This also includes the household composite reporting and foundation composite reporting.
• Placed all trades for the firm, from the individual account level to full block orders. Completed the investment/portfolio rebalancing when needed on individual accounts. Also, managed investment accounts that did not meet the firms' minimum investment requirement. 1|Page
• Worked to ensure investment reporting compliance under GIPS and AIMR (Association for Investment Management and Research) for all SEC requirements. Completed the 13F filing for the firm on a quarterly basis. This also included projections for future company revenues, capital expenditures, gain/loss ratios, cost analysis and accounts payable and receivables.
- Office Director/Financial Planning Analyst/Investment Analyst at PARAGON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC
- Implementation Specialist/ Portfolio Service Manager at ETELLIGENT CONSULTING, INC
- Financial Planning Analyst/Investment Analyst at KHC WEALTH SERVICES
- MARKETING RESEARCH MANAGER at APPLIED MARKETING RESEARCH
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master Degree - Sociology & Statistics
- Bachelor Degree - Social Sciences