Prepare, maintain and update files of detailed quotes or reports. Preform clerical duties such as typing and filling records of data usage. Before being promoted to planning assistant I was a hardware, supply, and quality inspector for 4 years. I would ensure that only the best products are purchased by our customers.
- Planning assistant/Document contol at Quality Fabrication
- Cashier/receptionist at Rudy's Tires
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
- High school or equivalent
- Import Logistics - Receive ISF info / update PO and “required date” Receive document copies and update PO Receive original documents and overnight documents to broker or carrier Book vessel for incoming containers Container tracking Update FDA status Track freight release Review warehouse tally Complete import checklist Close completed PO Receive incoming PO & transfers Schedule container pick up and deliveries once they arrive at port Create weekly reports for purchasing noting PO’s that are seemingly late to depart - Planning Assistant - Receive customer projections and update in CDP & Adage to be viewed in Assistics Analyze new forecasts and review changes Complete monthly S&OP report - analyze trends with supply chain director Create monthly Large customer reports showing sales and FC trends (6 month and 3 month) Complete work orders (repacks) and send to production/ materials planner Complete any miscellaneous reports or tasks for supply chain director Assist transportation manager and inventory specialist when needed - releasing orders, updating lot status, running and completing end of month reports
- Import Manager / Planning Assistant at National Fish & Seafood Inc.
- Logistics Coordinator at Unishippers
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
Performs highly responsible clerical and administrative work for the Planning Coordinator. Create Meeting Agendas, Notice of Decisions and drafted Meeting Minutes for both Planning and Zoning Boards. Updates website pages for the Planning and Zoning Boards/Departments. Assists the public with inquiries, by phone and in person. Reviews for compliance and enters applications for Subdivisions, Non Residential Site Plans and Conditional Use Permits. Tracks all Planning Department budgeted expenses and incoming revenues for application fees collected. Opens, monitors and closes special savings escrow accounts for funds received as security bonds, including keeping accurate record of Letter of Credits and Insurance Bonds. Oversees office inventory by restocking supplies and submitting purchase orders.
- Planning Assistant at Town of New Boston
- Administrative Assistant/Sales/Purchasing & Production Associate at Miraco, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for planning material receipt through manufacturing processes for various semi-conductor components. Worked with design and quality team to develop timelines from award through shipping. Required close coordination with manufacturing leads in various departments. Daily updates using computer software and job cards to confirm progress and quality assurance. Appraisals of job performance were regular and positive resulting in promotions and additional responsibilities. Economic downturn impacted headcount throughout the organization.
- Planning Assistant at Paradigm Metals Inc.
- Engineering Assistant at Melvin D. Sanders
- Part Time Summer and School Employment at
7 months at this Job
- Certification - CAD Drafting, CADWorx
- High school
Initially hired as a laborer I quickly learned framing, design, how to read structural plans. I was brought into the office and became a planning assistant. I supervised laborers on job sites, filed permits, plans, plats with county and state agencies. Responsible for purchasing windows and water meters. Filed connection permits with Oregon Clean Water Services. Was in charge of setting/installing/monitoring security cameras on all job sites.
- Construction Laborer/Planning Assistant at Sage Built Homes
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Greeted clients and answered inbound telephone calls
• Scheduled and confirmed client appointments
• Prepared agendas and account paperwork for client appointments
• Utilized internal tracking and filing for account changes
• Organized and maintained office supplies and equipment
- Financial Planning Assistant at Planning with Purpose
- Insurance Agent/ Personal Lines Account Manager at J.W. Hoban & Associates, Inc
- Customer Service Specialist at Kemper Auto and Home
- Customer Service Specialist at RCN Telecommunications
1 year at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
(Left as relocating)
• Searched all counties in NJ, NY, DE, MD for Planning Board and Zoning Board meetings to ascertain if there was possible project information we could pass on to the contractors who worked with us about projects that would be acceptable. Buildings, warehouses, housing, shopping centers had to meet size criteria.
• 3 hours of phone relief for receptionist. While at the front desk, had to proof read all projects that were that met our criteria and input into the computer by the Project Assistants to assure accuracy. Would also scan county newspapers for legal notices and public notices for possible projects. Would also log-in to Public Notices by county on the internet for additional possible projects.
- Planning Assistant at Construction Information Systems
- Patient Care Coordinator at Eastern Vascular Associates/Primary Care Partners
- Receptionist at One to One Female Care
- Administrative Assistant/Assistant to Office Manager at Denville Pediatrics
2 months at this Job
- High school - Administration/Secretarial
• Manage the office by greeting walk-ins, answering client phone calls and emails, and ensuring office supplies are appropriately stocked
• Write blogs for AnnaBelle Event’s website on Square Space and promote the post on all 4 social media accounts managed
• Recruited and managed vendors for events
• Designed marketing promotional items using Canva daily
• Coordinated and organized personal and client schedules using Aisle Planner, Asana, and Google Calendar
• Developed e-mail campaigns using MailChimp software
• Participated in set-up, working, and clean-up of events
- Marketing and Planning Assistant at AnnaBelle Events & Jubilee Planning Studio
- Anheuser-Busch Collegiate Brand Ambassador at N.H Scheppers Distributing Co
- MU Tiger Crew Member at University of Missouri Baseball
- Nanny/Household Manager at Spicer/Williams Family
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Parks - Recreation and Tourism
* Successfully helped launch early education awareness campaign, focusing on increased overall brand recognition while implementing effective and comprehensive marketing and public relations strategies. * Cultivated expertise in planning and managing events while assisting in directing logistical operations at events. * Developed and grew lasting relationships with key clients and donors which contributed to campaign success. INNOVATIVE IMAGINATIONS FZ LLC. . Summer Research Assistant * Collected and thoroughly documented financial data from various companies in the region, drawing on keen analytical skills to process and interpret the information. * Organized and prepared clear and concise reports with meticulous attention to detail for advanced research. * Established and maintained relationships with superiors and peers within organization, utilizing exemplary communication and interpersonal skills to foster harmonious working environment. Volunteerism and Leadership
- Event Planning Assistant at INNOVATIVE IMAGINATIONS FZ LLC
- at Model United Nations
- at Model United Nations
- Volunteer at Golf DP World Championship
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
* Worked directly with the Community Development Director in assisting with routine and non-routine procedures. * Accurately maintained documentation of monthly financial and project reports delivered directly to the City Manager. * Generated complex staff reports involving both small and large real estate development projects. * Assisted in providing planning department organizational information which includes standardize forms, website information design, processes and procedures, etc. * Processed conservational land disturbance permits from Georgia Soil and Water. * Answered and researched customer service inquiries and public advisement on property information.
- Planning Assistant at City of St. Marys
- Administrative Assistant at Robinson Tape and Label
- Accounting Manager at St. Mary's Railway West
- Office Manager at Brand Scaffolding, Inc
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - History and Political Science
- A.A. - Business Administration