• Manage aviation maintenance records for accuracy and completeness.
• Cultivate a positive relationship with global airline executive representatives.
• Generate and maintain daily, weekly and monthly metrics for executive review.
• Work directly with multiple airline planning departments to create and update aviation maintenance packages for aircraft currently in repair.
• Create departmental SOP's and perform new employee training.
• Back-up planner as needed.
- PLANNING ASSISTANT at AAR AIRCRAFT SERVICES
- COURSE ADMINISTRATOR at GP STRATEGIES CORPORATION
- HEAD TELLER at INDIANA MEMBERS CREDIT UNION
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - Complimentary Alternative Medicine, Herbal Medicine
An assistant to the event planning coordinator with various events that include Weddings, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Graduation Parties, Bridal events and Church events. Various setup, organizing and detailed planning.
- Decorating/Planning Assistant at Divine Creations
- CEA at Cady Studios
- Office Assistant at M&A Plumbing
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- - Journalism
- Planning Assistant at REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION OF GREATER BIRMINGHAM
- Hostess at P.F. CHANG'S
- Planning Assistant at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Performs highly responsible clerical and administrative work for the Planning Coordinator. Create Meeting Agendas, Notice of Decisions and drafted Meeting Minutes for both Planning and Zoning Boards. Updates website pages for the Planning and Zoning Boards/Departments. Assists the public with inquiries, by phone and in person. Reviews for compliance and enters applications for Subdivisions, Non Residential Site Plans and Conditional Use Permits. Tracks all Planning Department budgeted expenses and incoming revenues for application fees collected. Opens, monitors and closes special savings escrow accounts for funds received as security bonds, including keeping accurate record of Letter of Credits and Insurance Bonds. Oversees office inventory by restocking supplies and submitting purchase orders.
- Planning Assistant at Town of New Boston
- Administrative Assistant/Purchasing & Production Associate at Miraco, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Review and evaluate sustainable transportation planning grant proposals, schedules, and funding
• Analyze ongoing local development project impacts under California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
• Support transportation planners in grant management duties for multiple local planning projects
• Attend planning meetings with Caltrans staff and assist with data entry for departmental documentation
- Transportation Planning Assistant at California Department of Transportation District 4
- Instructor at Center for Media Change
- Agile Application Development Intern at Gap Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies and Planning - Urban Studies and Planning
§ Assist in all aspects of maintenance planning for Concentrator, Hydromet, Tailings, and Mine Shop. § Maintain accurate site compliance records (EPA, ADEQ, Vehicles, MSHA, Safety, Scale Calibrations) § Data analysis and visualization (Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint) § Perform confirmations of work, data entry, and record maintenance, equipment damage coding, labor and cost reports through SAP. § Build, upkeep, maintain man power schedules for processing division. § Collaborate with GSC for purchase orders and parts delivery. § Schedule employees for training and required classes. § Support the site Superintendents strategic planning initiatives. § Other- Book site meetings, book travel arrangements, complete expense reports, and SharePoint site administration for multiple departments.
- Planning Assistant at Freeport McMoRan
- General Manager at ALJ GREER CABIN KEEPERS LLC
- General Manager at Molly Butler Lodge LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
o Prepare and ship out items for various programs Domestic and International o Review RFP’s and reach out to hotels on behalf of clients o Create Proposals for various clients o Conduct in depth research on destinations, vendors, hotels, and products o Arrange transportation, flights, and hotel reservations o Create collateral, signage and itinerates. o Support Executive Assistant to the President with various projects/tasks o Provide administrative support to the office team, as needed.
- Event Planning Assistant at Evolutionary Events
- Special Event Representative at T Mobile Arena
- Student Worker at Boyd School of Law
- Resident Assistant at Boyd School of Law
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Hospitality Management
• Responsible for training team members on setting up new client portfolios.
• Oversee team progress and track results for management.
• Onboard new clients by compiling appropriate paperwork.
• Complete fund research using analytical software for clients and portfolios.
• Complete time sensitive tasks ahead of schedule for meetings.
• Perform trades in client portfolios in line with advisor recommendations.
• Maintain client confidentiality along with following strict financial guidelines.
- Financial Planning Assistant at Financial Planning & Information Services, Inc
- Tax Form Data Entry Specialist at PAi
- Distance Assistance Operator at SOVUS Media
12 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates in Banking & Financial Services - management and risk analysis
•Gain valuable experience and knowledge as an intern for a financial advisory practice that manages client assets through comprehensive financial planning.
•Deliver exceptional customer service while assisting clients with their questions and concerns regarding the practice and their personal accounts.
•Create files for prospects and current clients and assist in the creation of financial plans for clients.
•Write and organize meeting summary letters after the advisor meets with a client.
•Enter Data into Financial Plans and create recommendations for client’s retirement goals.
- Financial Planning Assistant at Gulf South Wealth Advisors
- Fitness Attendant at Pards Fitness and Aquatics
- Cashier/Attendant at Aqua Pards Waterpark
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - General Business
• Office data organization
• Client data entry
• Generate dynamic reports
• Assist with client meeting
• Facilitate client insurance
• Organize and manage client preparation illustrations invoices & payments
• Generate compliance
• Communicate with clients &
• Track planning process for approved marketing insurance companies each client campaigns
• Computer programs used: eMoney, SmartOffice, Constant Contact, MS: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Financial Planning Assistant at Advisory Resource Group
- Director of Business Development at Hurricane IT, LLC
- Front Office Supervisor at Holiday Inn
- Inspector Assembler at Finpack, Nypro
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics