340 Salwa Rd, Doha, Qatar KEO International, C-Ring Road at Al Mana Intersection, Doha, Qatar Position: Planning Engineer/ Senior Planning Engineer - (Oct. 2014 -Feb. 2017) - 2.3 yrs.
- Planning Engineer/ Senior Planning Engineer at JBK Controls International
- Planning Engineer at Depa Group
- Planning Engineer at Permasteelisa Group., Al Mana Tower
- Planning Engineer/Operation in Charge at Line one Prefabricated/Trading & Contracting W.L.L
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Working on Getz Pharma - "Astola Project"
• Plan and Schedule project, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinate and coordination with project manager.
• Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing Technology.
• Discuss proposals with client.
• Working on Electrical and IT infrastructure.
• Check records on job and assign to appropriate personnel.
• Determine procedure for maintenance, installation and modification.
• Write specifications and technical reports.
• Systematically improve the detail design of piece of electrical equipment.
• Inspect work to ensure compliance with standard procedure and assignments.
• Insure safety regulations are met.
• Carrying out project planning and prepare budget.
• Develop/Execute and maintain control systems as per given specification and details by client.
• Read design specification and technical drawings and to execute the work as per design.
• Appointed as Junior Engineer but with hard work and dedication promoted as a Planning Engineer.
• When appointed at astola project our company was working on two(2) sites at astola but during my tenure with continuously efforts and hard work currently we are working on seven(7) different sites on a single project.
• Astola Pharma will be the largest pharmaceutical in the Asia.
- Planning Engineer at Gulf Constructors (Pvt.) Ltd
- Energy Service Engineer - Trainee at Orient Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
- Intern at Pakistan International Airlines
- Intern at Techno Power Engineers
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electronics
- - Pre-engineering
- - Computer Science
My Duties & Responsibilities As Planning Engineer:
• Preparing proposed program of work resources, requirements etc. as required by customer with Sales Engineer in proposal stage.
• Identifying Sub-contracting requirements in association with Production Engineer.
• Make drawings as per customer's requirements by coordinating with Eng. Dept
• Preparing material requisition by studying drawings & requirements and co-ordinate with Materials Controller/ Purchase
• Review of job order & contract review for resources like materials, machinery availability, adequacy of specification with contract and drawings.
• Finalize & prepare the priorities to achieve targets/commitments given by Sales Department / Client.
• Maintaining Document Control Register and issue of controlled copies of drawings with latest revision to all concerned functions.
• Make the schedules as per customer requirements in proposal stage and project whenever required.
• Prepare the progress report for workshop & as required by the customer.
• Ensure the availability of all types of customer supplied drawings & materials wherever possible.
• Liaise with materials department and Production Engineer for availing better production, services and delivery.
• Conduct internal weekly progress meeting. Projects -Worked With 1. Client: M/s. William Hare UAE LLC Project Detail: Structural Fabrication of Liwa Plastics, Oman 2. Client: M/s. Al Shafar Steel Engineering LLC Project Detail: Structural Fabrication of Al-Dabbiya Expansion Project 3. Client: M/s. Al-Sahel Contracting Company LLC & M/s. Stretch Ceilings ME Project Detail: Dubai Bluewater Island Mosque Ceiling & Supports, Design & Fabrication 4. Client: M/s. Al Shafar Steel Engineering LLC Project Detail: Structural Fabrication for AFCONS-Port Material Handling Bauxite Export 2
- Planning Engineer at Company which Provides Fabrication & Machining Services
- Production Engineer at S V W METAL INDUSTRIES & ENGINEERING WORKS
2 years at this Job
- B-Tech - Mechanical Engineering
Currently a Network Planning Engineer III at Harris corporation. Held various operational roles and escalation roles first 3 years. Currently on a pursuit team to win a new contract with a current Harris program.
- Network Planning Engineer at Harris Corporation
- Network Engineer at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Technology
in siac company during my work in siac company i was responsible for:- - Prepare and present the monthly client meeting presentation. - Sub-contractors programs review and interlink with the baseline program, sub-contractors progress monitoring. - supervision and preparation of cost / time impact studies on variations to project to determine whether the claim is warranted in conjunction with the project Manager. -Preparation, and updating of the following baseline programmes: .Project detailed construction programme. .Project material procurement schedule. .Project shop drawings schedule. .Project cost load schedule. - Prepares and regular updates, and tracks schedule of resources (plant and manpower to meet activities milestones. - contact with the relevant site authorities and departments to expedite document processes. (Submission, approval, orders etc.) To commence a work activity and avoid slippage in the project. Required position:- 1-planning engineer. 2-site engineer. Thanks for caring and I hope to be a part of your successful team
- planning engineer at Sub-contractors
- site engineer at misr for engineering and development company
- site engineer at talaat mostafa company for construction
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - engineering
Project Details #4:
Project: Shuqaiq Steam Power Plant Project
Description: Construction Projects
Duration: May 2014- Till now
➢ Preparation of Dredging and Breakwater Construction planning schedule and Tracking program
➢ Daily screening Progress from site through PMS.
➢ Man Power and Equipment Monitoring through RRS.
➢ Preparing S-Curve for weekly Basis progress.
➢ Material Requirements order through Npines System and Co-ordinate with Purchase Department for Purchase the material required by site
➢ Drawing Transmittal Preparation for Sub-Contractor and Internal Distribution.
➢ Progress update in the Drawing for Weekly Meeting and Monitoring.
➢ Sub-Contractor monthly bill checking based on Progress on site.
➢ Performance Report for site Engineers.
➢ Monthly and Weekly preparation of Status Report
➢ Site visit for monitor progress and tracking progress with construction program
➢ Monitoring the construction activities as per the schedule through Site Engineers and Manager.
- Planning Engineer at HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRY LTD
- Regional Planning Engineer at ECCI LTD
- Planning Engineer at PROSCAPE GROUP
- Planning Engineer at PROSCAPE GROUP
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Civil Engineering
- Diploma - Civil Engineering
• Study the impact of interconnecting new generators, loads or transmission lines to the New York power grid
• Run steady-state and dynamics contingency analyses; thermal, voltage and stability transfer analyses; voltage and frequency ride-through tests; harmonic analysis; voltage flicker analysis; short-circuit analysis and individual breaker assessment; and others
• Identify system upgrade facilities and estimate costs for facilities required for interconnection
• Analyzed the impact of addition of 9000 MW of renewable resources to the NY grid. Study was performed for the Department of Public Services (DPS) to satisfy NY State’s Clean Energy Standard (CES) goal of 50% renewables by 2030
• Developing Python/VBA tools for automation of the interconnection study and study processes
• Completed 25+ studies and 40+ small-generation pre-applications, and currently working on 25+ interconnection studies
• NYISO’s liaison at the Interconnection Technical Working Group (ITWG) formed by the DPS and NYSERDA to tackle increased penetration of Distributed Energy Resources
• Part of the NYISO Steady-State & Dynamics Working Groups - formed to tackle issues related to models, cases and analyses
• NYISO’s liaison at the Joint Utilities/DPS/NYISO task force formed to improve the interconnection processes in NY state
• Part of the review panel to assess the value of projects proposed for NYISO’s DER Pilot Program
• Part of NERC’s Inverter-based Resources Task Force (IRPTF) formed to develop recommendations for performance characteristics related to interconnection of such resources to the bulk system
• Work with the Class-Year Studies team as well as various teams across planning such as the Modeling, Transmission Planning and Public Policy teams
• Play an important role in communicating at the non-executive level with the NYISO Operations and NYISO Market and Market Design teams with potential challenges in Planning due to the expected large influx of DERs
- Planning Engineer at NYISO
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Research Assistant at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Research Intern at GE Global Research
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- PhD - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelors - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Supply Chain Management Emeryville, CA April 2017- Present
• Manage logistics of instruments and validation stock for 100+ hospitals sites through SAP and close collaboration with third-party vendors, marketing, planning, engineer, and finance teams.
• Project managed and problem solved 3+ years of billing and revenue issues.
• Possess high expertise in SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products) applications and reports to ensure adequate supply levels, data integrity and traceability of products.
• Manage Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure on-time and complete deliverables.
• Document issues/product deficiencies and work with compliance and quality assurance teams to resolve and improve process workflow
• Possess deep domain knowledge of capital and service invoice procedures and executed timely bill processing resulting in traceability of instruments and collection of revenue.
• Create SOPs and train new hires on instrument move coordination, billing, and inventory procedures.
- marketing, planning, engineer, and finance teams at Grifols Diagnostics and Pharmaceuticals
- Procurement/ Supply Chain Specialist at VWR International
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Responsibilities and tasks
• Prepare and coordinate for executing new project or maintenance during total/ train shutdown.
• Leading the daily notification, weekly planning and Shutdown meeting.
• Present the weekly KPI drill down from SAP HANA Business Warehouse.
• Coordinate combined daily and shutdown jobs between departments.
• Preparing for minor and major shutdown.
• Support disciplines on SAP.
• Coordination for Facility Status Report customize by SHELL for SCE equipment.
• Monitoring SCE equipment preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Preparing the plans using Microsoft project and Primavera(P6).
• Scheduling the weekly jobs as per the prepared plan.
• Update and setup Master data on SAP.
• follow up its workflow.
• Discuss the equipment that will stop for maintenance next week via operation. Prepare 90 days plan monthly for wells maintenance activities.
- PLANNING ENGINEER at SHELL COMPANY
- FIRST GAS TURBINE ENGINEER, BAPETCO at Oil & Gas (Shell Holding)
- President and Advisor at Rotaract Club of Alexandria EL-Nohza
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Maridive Service for Oil and Gas
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Main tasks: ✓ Collect statistical information about ccontainers trafics. ✓ Analyze the evolution of container traffic. ✓ Develop and analyze periodic activity reports. ✓ Follow import and export programs. ✓ Establish traffic and budget forecasts. ✓ Assistant Auditor of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001 Standard)
- Planning Engineer at " Algiers Harbor Company" Planning department
- Process Engineer at CEPRO -Cellulose Processing
- Administrative assistant at BNP PARIBAS
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Finance-Accounting
- Operational research engineer - Mathematics