• To coordinate a project team 04 2018 - 03 2019 1 year
• To build and monitor a schedule Project: Maintenance shutdown of chemical plant at Goro nickel mine.
• To implement a reporting with indicators (KPIs, S-curves) AREVA, Finland - Planning Engineer, PMO
• To manage project risks
- Planning Engineer at
- ENGIE, France - Project Engineer at
- To lead a meeting at
- Scheduler at INEO RAIL
11 months at this Job
- bachelor - Industrial Engineering
Planning engineer with six years' experience modeling, analyzing and working with commercial customers to ensure the reliability of the electrical transmission system according to the regulations and standards set forth for the utility industry. A position is desired that will allow the use of current experience while expanding knowledge in other aspects of the engineering industry. Pacific Gas and Electric, San Francisco, CA 2015 - present
Transmission Planning Engineer
● Created 70+ system case models representing load, topology and model changes yearly
● Analyzed wholesale load interconnection requests according to customer specifications to determine equipment upgrades and costs needed to reliably connect to the system
● Provided accurate detailed analysis to show a transmission planning project cancelled by the California Independent System Operator should move forward.
● Tracked, validated and maintained records for 600+ existing generation facilities
● Introduced high computing software for efficiency, coordinated the process for software package options, contact persons internally and externally and software knowledge for efficiency and user capabilities.
● Proficient in the use of General Electric's Positive Sequence Load Flow (PSLF), Power Gem's Transmission Adequacy & Reliability Assessment (TARA) and Axcelion's Enfuzion
● Documented step by step processes for case creation, model verification, and compliance evidence
- Planning engineer at Pacific Gas and Electric
- Transmission Planning Engineer at Tucson Electric Power Company
- Transmission Planning Student Intern at Tucson Electric Power Company
- Nuclear Electrician at US NAVY
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
- - Naval Nuclear Power Plant
As Procurement & Planning engineer ,I am responsible for: *Managing projects using PRIMAVERA P6 & MS Project. *Understanding scope of work to define activities and activities dependency. *Preparing the commercial proposal for construction projects as well as the technical proposal. *Preparing cash-flow, charts and histograms on planning projects *Verifying critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution. *Monitoring progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning *Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team
- Procurement & Planning engineer at Global Engineering for Technical service
- Petroleum Engineer at serept
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Solar energy engineering
- Bachelor's 5+(petroleum engineer) - Petroleum Engineering
- Assist senior Planning Engineer in execution of duties and other activities as assigned from time to time. - Assist in monitoring the progress of projects. - Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract. - Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule. - Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress. - Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report. - Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time. * Risk management responsibilities - Monitoring Risks that may affect schedule due to risk register. - Assist in planning Risk responses. - Assist in assigning the Risk Owners and Risk action owners.
- Planning engineer at ENJAZ
- site engineer in the restoration and maintenance works at al Birk Hospital
- site engineer at Hussin Ryad Co
- site engineer at Arab Contractors Co
2 years at this Job
- - Civil Engineering
- - Planning for Engineers-AUC
• Manufacturing Project Planning using SAP VCM MRP System.
• Incorporate Customer Schedules into SAP MRP System for production planning.
• Review Open Production Orders for material shortages and publish shortage reports
• Expedite Production Orders with Purchasing, Storeroom, Quality and Manufacturing Shop Floor to ensure that Customer demands are met.
• Review all Engineering Change Notices for Manufacturing impacts.
• Work with Manufacturing Engineering to implement all BOM changes into SAP.
• Calculate monthly Inventory levels and dead stock levels using SAP.
• SAP Trainer.
• Prepare Inventory, MIT and On Time Delivery Monthly Reports.
- MANUFACTURING PROJECT PLANNING ENGINEER at Bombardier Transportation
- MANUFACTURING PROJECT ENGINEER at Bombardier Transportation
- LEAD PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR at Bombardier Transportation
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at Winding of Navy Nuclear Pumps
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree
Serves as Professional Network Planning Engineer tasked with identifying network core equipment reuse opportunities for recently acquired companies. Focuses on researching and implementing new cost savings opportunities for the organization. Coordinates ongoing logistics of fixed assets projects by interacting with outside vendors and internal business unit stakeholders. Maintains responsibility for ensuring project financials are accurately reported and appropriate accounting actions are taken. ❖ Identified reuse opportunities for core network equipment acquired from acquisitions and implemented methodologies ❖ Developed and implemented companywide capital cost savings programs realizing $26.1M in 2017 and $47.5M in 2016 ❖ Designed and executed automation tools to effectively improve overall efficiency and accuracy of cost savings initiatives ❖ Implemented Cricket Reuse Tool used by Big Data as pseudo code to design web version leading to cost savings ❖ Delivered AT&T Reuse Tool as working solution ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and cost savings for program duration ❖ Promoted critical relationships with outside vendors acting as stakeholders during capital savings projects and programs
- Professional Network Planning Engineer at AT&T
- Core/RF Implementation-Optimization Engineer at CRICKET COMMUNICATIONS
- Equipment/Core Implementation-Optimization Engineer at Mobile Telephone Switching Office
- lead negotiator at CRICKET COMMUNICATIONS
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Principal Network Planning Engineer, AT&T, 2016-Present
System Administrator and Program Manager for the Future Equipment Space Reservation Application (FESRA) facilitating design requirements, programming enhancement, testing, and implementation.
• Performed scheduled database administration and minor application programming.
• Managed all new and remedial training and help desk functions for over 1000 users.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Central Office Layout and Design (COLD) organization systems and processes working with user groups to increase functionality and reduce cycle time.
• Efficiently planned equipment space for approximately 75 central offices Senior Network Planning Engineer, AT&T, 2010-2016 Began the program Management for the design, production, and all training efforts for a new and improved forecasting system used by hundreds of managers throughout the corporation.
• SME for organization systems, processes, and projects by collaborating with company partners on opportunities for progress toward “One AT&T.”
• Managed national space requests for the COLD organization and coordinated the responses within the requested timeline.
• Led the conception, design, and administration of a central information repository for the COLD organization and continued maintenance.
• Managed space planning floor drawings and growth plans for approximately 75 central offices. Central Office Layout and Design (COLD) Manager, AT&T, 2007-2010 Detailed long range central office equipment space planning conducting site surveys to develop equipment layout and restriction including thermal management.
• Managed the planning and assignment for all main distributing frames for over 100 offices.
• Coordinated activities with all effected groups to safely facilitate the proper installation of network elements and facilities on budget and in compliance with company standards. Performed on-site verification of installation quality in accordance with published guidelines. Power Capacity Manager, Bellsouth, 2003-2007 Established and administered detailed network power requirements to meet service demands, and ensured effective and efficient use of network elements and facilities.
• Tracked network load against power plant capacities for growth project requirements for over 100 buildings in North Florida within strict budgetary tolerance.
• Directed external contractor of specific project requirements then managed the budget and timeline of each project up to completion including the compliance validation.
• Coordinated the implementation of the Power Web power plant monitoring system for Florida Power Capacity Management and then maintained the server management. Common Systems Capacity Manager, Bellsouth, 2000-2003 Facilitated the addition of equipment required in the central offices to include space and distributing frame management, infrastructure design, project management, and quality control.
• Planned the layout and facilitated the design and implementation of multiple building additions or renovations to accommodate equipment growth.
- Network Planning Engineer at AT&T
- US Navy at
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
DUBAI. Position: Snr. Planning Engineer, High Rise Building. Period: September 2017 to Present Project: Anwa By Omniyat, Dubai Maritime city Value: 202 Million AED Consultant: Naga Architects and Designers PMC: Omniyat
- Snr. Planning Engineer, High Rise Building at REEM CAPITAL CONTRACTING LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.TECH - Civil Engineering
Responsible for leading daily production meeting with warehouse, planning, and production teams working to produce 1100 pumps and electric motors per month Developed process to prioritize and track daily production progress on subassemblies and assemblies Responsible for calculating and reporting weekly key performance indicators for planning team Super User Lead in transition from MFGPRO to SAP
- Planning Engineer at SCHLUMBERGER ARTIFICIAL LIFT
- Operations Maintenance and Process Engineer at
- Operations Base Support Engineer at
- Field Engineer at Schlumberger Artificial Lift ESP
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Gurugram, Haryana Analyzed a variety of components including plans, maps and survey reports to ensure efficient project planning. Analyzed the risk of different projects by taking costs, environmental hazards and regulations into consideration. Planning new fiber routes for Nodes BTS and lease lane customers in redundant technology. Planning and supervising building connectivity as part of FTH project. coordinate with various teams from Row to SLA team for successful delivery of the service. Transfer the NRFS to RFS building through planning of new fiber routes in accordance the the company budget and target. Helped with project supervision projects to ensure quality. Wrote technical reports when necessary. Developed standardized processes for working. Submitted permit applications to government agencies so that appropriate permits could be received within reasonable time. Prepared orders for projects ensuring the cost of the materials was within the budgeted figures.
- Planning Engineer at Reliance Jio Corporate Office Delhi NCR Circle
- at Field Service Assurance
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree