Afro Asia – Singapore – REDAS D&B 3rd Ed Planning Engineer- Shimizu Corporation- (Oct 2017-Present) -Comprises of a 19 storey Building with a 3 levels of car park , and 2nd storey Link Bridge across Robinson Road New Cancer Centre - Singapore– PSSCOC 7th Ed Planning Engineer- Shimizu Corporation- (Oct 2017-Present) ·Complex Building for Office, Commercial Service, Hotel and Apartment ·Scope of work covers finishing work for Basement, Tower and Installation of M&E System Aqua Project - Vietnam– FIDIC 1999 Red Planning Engineer- Shimizu Corporation- (Oct 2017-Present) ·Complex Building for Office, Commercial Service, Hotel and Apartment ·Scope of work covers finishing work for Basement, Tower and Installation of M&;E System Dharmawangsa Towers Residence and Office Towers - Indonesia– FIDIC 1999 Yellow Planning Engineer- Shimizu Corporation- (Oct 2017-Present) ·;Complex Building for Office, Commercial Service, Hotel and Apartment ·;Scope of work covers finishing work for Basement, Tower and Installation of M&E System Key roles and responsibilities at Shimizu: ·Provide programme planning support to the project team. ·Assist in the Extension of Time Claim ·Provide Technical Training
- Planning Engineer at Shimizu Corporation
- Planning Engineer at Samsung C&T Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Project Manager, Arcadis at LTA Transport Hub Project (ER501)
- Assistant Planning Manager, GS Engineering & Construction Corp at Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Civil Engineering
Duration June 2018 to Till date Project FTTx Role FTTx Manager (Network planning engineer) GPON Technology. Design in GIS/NE Tool. OLT to ONT, end to end Tracking. Updating Trackers and Documents, As per Business & Construction team Updates. Description: Execution of the Feeder Service Area (FSA) as per the provided network Plan. Initiate the surveys to verify the provided network Plan (POP) and prepare and release the network design for the new areas identified by the business. Facilitate Row permissions by preparing area maps and follow up with concern Team. Coordinated with team members for implementing the OFC laying Supervision of OFC blowing, splicing, termination, testing, commissioning. Completed the project within the timelines with 100% quality. Create and release the in building design for large MDUs that do not covered in the standard template. Managing Home connect technicians for installations at customer premises and providing post installation Home care services as per the defined SLA.
- FTTx Manager (Network planning engineer) at Reliance SMSL
- FTTx Project Team Lead at ATRIA CONVERGIENCE TECHNOLOGIES (ACT)
- Network Executive at You broad band
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - ECE
From Jan 2014 to till date working as an Instrument TA Planning engineer, Turnaround Maintenance Dept., at Ar-razi, (Saudi Methanol Company) SABIC Affiliates, Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- Instrument TA Planning engineer, Turnaround Maintenance Dept at Petrochemical Plant
- Instrument Engineer, E/I Inspection Dept., at Ar-razi at Saudi Methanol Company
- Instrument Engineer at Reliance Industries Ltd
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Instrumentation & Control Engineering - Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Diploma - Instrumentation & Control Engineering
• In charge of preparing and coordinating for executing new project or maintenance during total/ train shutdown as;
• Total shutdown 2015 for pipe replacement from CS to SS and total shutdown 2018 retrieve all PM/CM for rotating and static equipment.
• Emergency Total shutdown due to crack at Export piping
• Conduct and lead the daily notification, weekly planning and shutdown meeting.
• Present the weekly KPI to management after drill down from SAP HANA Business Warehouse.
• Organize combined daily and shutdown jobs between departments also prepare for minor and major shutdown.
• Handle the coordination for Facility Status Report customize by SHELL for SCE equipment.
• Manage and monitor SCE equipment preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Prepare the plans using Microsoft project and Primavera(P6) also update and setup master data on SAP.
• Schedule the weekly jobs as per the prepared plan and discuss the equipment that will stop for maintenance next week via operation.
• Formulate 90 days plan monthly for wells maintenance activities.
- PLANNING ENGINEER at SHELL COMPANY
- FIRST GAS TURBINE ENGINEER at BAPETCO FOR OIL & GAS
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at MARIDIVE SERVICE FOR OIL AND GAS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management Professional
Develop overall construction planning schedules integrating Work Breakdown Structures using Primavera P6 software.✔Develop logical sequence of activities and resources loading allocation. ✔Prepares cash flow, charts and histogram required in accordance with the plan schedule. ✔Monitors site progress accomplishment periodically and updates work schedule accordingly. ✔Preparations of daily, weekly, monthly progress, look ahead schedules and other relevant reports required in the Project. ✔Attend Construction meetings.✔ Conferred and advised Project Manager with respect to project status and mitigating measures necessary.✔Prepares Draft of Contract, Sub- Contract and Supplemental Agreement. ✔ Prepares Draft of Change/Variation Order and relevant technical correspondence. ✔ Prepare quantity and cost estimate. ✔ Prepare monthly progress billings.
- Planning Engineer at Azmeel Contracting Co.
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
Position initiates plan to implement fiber connection to customer site upon receipt of request from AT&T services confirming sold fiber services with required “trigger” documents requesting that service, customer name, existing location, service location and what service capacity is required; i.e. number of fibers required. Identification includes customer and CO CLLI codes along with other account coding. Planning entails pulling Project number, fiber availability from POF (point of feed) research, reservation and provisioning, connect ability, verification back linking, reservation and supplementation of additional fiber, and approximate amount required. Then fiber connection availability reservation for CO rack side to the OSP (field) side, Room, Rack, Panel, Tray and Port for the chosen available fiber(s) to accommodate the job requirement. Pair is chosen from the field customer site proximity back through splice connections to the CO. Information and records are reserved, ordered and designed initially planned and recorded on Aramis or FieldView cable records using PDF’s, MIC, CFAS OBC (Optic Build Calculator), LFACS (Equipment inventory), Oracle (based data relation database), Granite / Nova FPA (cable and fiber verification database) with personal records of routine and procedures created in MS PowerPoint
- Planning Engineer at 2-Roads Professional Resources
- Walkout Engineer / Make Ready Engineer at ITC Services Group
- Walkout Engineer at Telforce Group (then) ITC group
- Joint pole Engineer at TESINC
10 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion
- AA - Engineering Technology
- BA - Earth Science
- AA - Engineering Technology
Gateway General Trias, Cavite
Worldwide leader in design, development, and manufacture of linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) Senior Capacity Planning Engineer December 2016- Current
• Team leader for WS/CSP and WLP Capacity Planning and Hardware Planning. Supervises two IEs.
• Analyzes weekly WIP level and incoming supply versus installed capacity. Deep dived supply drivers and recommend actions to resolve the issue. Coordinates and follows-up with the stakeholders
• Monitors WIP bubbles to proactively plan additional resources (hardware) needed to reduce planned delinquent orders.
• Handles prober capacity review for Philippine and Thailand factory site.
• Custodian of the approved CAPEX quarterly releases. Monitors from purchase requisition to release to production.
• Covers area IE functions like time study and efficiency related task. Accomplishment:
• Product transfer of one test platform from Philippine to Thailand site that freed-up 56sq.ft in the shop floor and 14% operator man-hrs.
• Developed reposting system for hardware shortages. Has improved planning efficiency by 50%
• One of my staff is a recipient of the "Employee of the Quarter"
- Senior Capacity Planning Engineer at Maxim Integrated Philippines
- BU Planning Manager/BU Demand Planner at ON Semiconductor -Formerly APTINA
- Inside Sales Representative Specialist at SAP ECP System
- Customer Service Representative at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Industrial Engineering
➢ Thermal Management and HVAC Subject Matter Expert
➢ Thermal Management and HVAC training and documentation development
➢ TileFlow Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Subject Matter Expert
➢ Advanced Space Planning training and documentation development
➢ THL (True Heat Load) and Space Gain Project implementation and coordination
➢ AutoCAD Standards and Audit committee member
➢ SAF (Space Assignment Form) Steering Committee member
➢ Frame and Fiber Cross Functional Sourcing Team member
➢ Create and maintain AutoCAD office floorplans for the equipment locations
➢ SPOT (Space Planning Optimization Tool) & CSB (COLD Smart Block) administration for equipment locations
➢ Collaborate, plan and manage floor space usage by all entities
➢ Central Office Transport management and budgeting
➢ Central Office Frame and Tie Pair management and budgeting
➢ Mobility Subject Matter Expert
➢ Forecast Mobile Switching Center building and common systems growth requirement
- Principal - Network Planning Engineer at AT&T
- COLD-Senior Network Planning Engineer at AT&T
- Mobility COLD Engineer at AT&T
- MTSO Planner/Building Engineer at Cingular Wireless/AT&T
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Electronics
* Power Systems Analysis using ABB Planning and Risk portfolio * Transmission Congestion and Load Flow forecasting using ABB ProMOD software * Prepares government-required reports and industry survey related to systems planning
- Generation Planning Engineer at Cooperative Energy
- Electrical Engineer at Tokyo Electron America, Inc
- Consultant at University of Texas at El Paso
- Research Assistant at RIMES
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MSc in Engineering - Engineering Education & Leaderships
- MSc in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- BSc - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Minnesota, Missouri and back-up Planner for Nebraska. During a company re-org in August of 2018 I was assigned to the ILEC Northeast Region (Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York). My Planning duties also included backing up the ILEC Southeast and Southwest Regions which included (Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida and South Carolina). Work assignments are to include but not limited to:
• Plan and Design Network Backbones and Customer building adds
• Designed Diverse routes for existing backbones and or customer building adds
• Design and estimates costs in regards to equipment types and backbone builds (copper and fiber) for DLCs
• Set Budgets for each individual projects
• Prepare cost estimates and create the project in JD Edwards / Job Trac (Budget and Project approval Process)
• First approver in the Project Approval Process
• First approver in Field Engineering Design and Budget changes
• Work with Sales and Sales Engineering on proposed backbone routing and customer building add designs
• Work with Sales and Sales Engineering and Finance on design modifications to better the budget to meet the customer (Internal and customer) finances
• Work with third party fibers leases, designed third party network interfaces approve access locations
• Write variances explanations and approve costs
• Work with Sales and Sales Engineering to develop custom build requirements
• Work with Finance to develop a true cost analysis for customer builds
• Design/Modified estimating tools to improve time intervals
• Create regional average cost estimates
• Work with Project Managers
• Work with Project Coordinators
• Interface and work with Local or Regional Operations concerning meeting customer due dates
• Work with Sales, Sales Engineering, Transport Engineering and Finance on a new Sales Process
- Network Planning Engineer II at Windstream Communications - Northwest and Northeast Regions
- Network Planning Engineer - Central/Western United States at ABOVENET - West and Central Regions
- Solutions Fiber Engineer at ABOVENET - West and Central Regions
- Network Design Engineer at ABOVENET - West and Central Regions
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Labor Studies
- Associates Degree in Labor Studies - Labor Studies