Handling the responsibility of the planning works for all of the GB-BU (General Building -Business units ) Projects with a team consist of 10 Planners including the following:
- Preparing the baseline programs for all of the projects loading with cost , resources and
- Prepare all of the updated program for all of the baselines with loading the WT. Factor as a measurement of progress on P6.7 (Resources &cost)
- Preparing all of the revised and recovery programs along with E.O.T claims. - Prepare cash flows , S-Progress curves and Manpower histograms
- Prepare Material submittals &Procurement & shopdrawings schedule
- Prepare Tenders programs including the manpower histogram required (like MOI Medical Center 20 Billion SR )
- Preparing all of the internal ( company)and External (client )Weekly , Monthly , quarterly and annual Progress reports for all the projects
- Following and monitoring all the following projects and reporting directly to the Vice precedent
- SABB Bank
- KING ABDULLAH BIN ABDULAZIZ PROJECT FOR DEVELOPING THE SECURITY HEADQUARTERS KAP2A 2.5 Billion (140,000 Activities )
- KING ABDULLAH BIN ABDULAZIZ PROJECT FOR DEVELOPING THE SECURITY HEADQUARTERS KAP2B 2.0 Billion
- SAMBA Tower - 40 Floors Tower - King Abdulla City (KAFD)-1 Billion SR
- Parcel 3.04 and 3.05 Towers -KAFD - RIC-1,340 Billion SR
- SABB Tower - 25 floors+ Car parking - 584,000 Million SR
- Thumama Bridges and Underpasses KAFD - RIC 267 Million SR
- SABIC Plastic Application Centre -Sabic 307,000,000 SR SR.
- Hail Hotels 289,000,000 SR-Higher Education Fund
- TABUK Hotels 284,000,000 SR--Higher Education Fund
- Dictated Car Park KAFD 444,000,000 SR
• From 30-Aug-2010 To Now (KSA): Working with EL SEIF GENERAL CONTRACTING As a Planning Manager -
- Planning Manager at K.S.A
- Planning Manager at AL MERAIKHI GENERAL CONTRACTING
- Senior Planning Engineer at AL Hamed Development & Construction
- Senior Planning Engineer at AL Hamed Development & Cnstruction
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
As a program planning manager and now as a senior in the roll, I have transformed and optimized the optimizations as they relate to the clinical trials management. Our programs are now highlighted on dashboards that are displayed all across the company and give up to date information for strategic decision making each and every day. This new method of managing information has allowed us to conduct an analysis on current operations and identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement. I now manage a small team that consists of a program planning analyst and a clinical data analyst to bring daily trends to the forefront of decision making.
- Sr. Program Planning Manager at Karyopharm Therapeutics
- Program Planning Manager at Karyopharm Therapeutics
- Lab Manager at Karyopharm Therapeutics
- Laboratory Operations Manager at Boston University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration- General/ Project Management/ Entepreneurship/ Biotech
- MS - Bioimaging- Nuclear Medicine
- Post-Baccalaureate - Post- Baccalaureate Research Education Program
- N/A - Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Princeton, New Jersey
(Marriott Corporation assumed property management of the Doral in 2006)
Event Planning Manager
• Responsible for the coordination of meeting events for corporate groups of many different sizes
• Managed catering events such as parties, celebratory showers and other special family events
• Coordinated all conference logistics with meeting planners from contract turnover through completion and billing of meeting
• Coordinated lodging, meeting rooms, audio visual, dining requirements and any other program details as requested by the meeting planner
• Prepared resumes and event orders detailing the program specifications for the respective departments
• Attended weekly staff meetings to discuss program specifications
• Generated additional revenue through room and equipment rentals and upgrades
• Monitored meeting room (Delphi) and guestroom (HIS) inventory.
• Served as Manager on Duty as scheduled
- Event Planning Manager at Princeton Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
- Conference Service Manager at Doral Forrestal at Princeton
- Office/Meeting Manager at HACBM, Inc
- Corporate Account Manager at Korman Suites
8 years at this Job
- - Leadership
2/2016 to Present Manufacture Roasted Vegetables, Salsas Dips, Purees, for Restaurant Chains Major Functions: As the Production Planning Manager I direct the entire operation of the planning department and provide up to 5 weeks of schedules for supply chain use. Work with Customer Service to ensure availability of finished product for customer orders. Review open orders and customer contracts as well as coordinate inventory on hand based on shelf life requirements to ensure product is readily available for customer orders. Create and distribute the daily production schedule, to all departments (Production, Sanitation, Q.A. Warehouse & Maintenance) to ensure that all of the equipment and requirements are set and ready accordingly with production times.
- Production Planning Manager I at Haliburton International Foods
- Production Supervisor (Acting Production Planning Manager) at Van Law Foods
- Production Supervisor at Dawn Food Products, Inc
- Production Supervisor at Telco Food Products
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Allied Van Lines & North American Van Lines
Corporate Event Planning Manager
• Site selection/venue sourcing
• Contract negotiation, hotel and other event logistics
• Strategic planning process, including identifying event objectives and constructing initial budgets
• Speaker selection and Audio-Visual selection, set up and planning process
• Develop and maintain the event registration website, attendee registrations and event database
• Event marketing - Design and production of event specific materials i.e. agenda, logos, PowerPoint templates, name badges, signage, contest information, raffle information, off site event attendee lists, etc.
• Grow event participation. Event communications, invitations, emails
• Serve as point-of-contact for information about events, including scheduling updates and any changes to event information internally to staff and externally to event participants.
• Pre-planning of offsite events, coordinate logistics, transportation, food & beverage, decorations, photographers, communications, etc.
• Exhibitor invitations and sponsorships solicitation. Exhibit Hall Management, layout, sponsorship signage, A/V, vendor communication, shipping, etc.
• Responsible for onsite logistics including submitting master billing, meeting room set-ups, food and beverage function sheets, audiovisual requirements and signage to hotel staff, etc.
• Monitor hotel reservations to meet attrition requirements per the contract. Serve as a liaison between the hotel and attendees to problem solve and provide customer service.
• Manage budget, track and report expenditures for conference and offsite events
• Monitor timelines, including sponsorship deliverables, payment schedules, communication deadlines, etc.
• Primary contact with attendees/sponsors/speakers/hotel staff/AV staff. Provide on-site support and daily customer service functions.
• Manage conference staff through pre-conference meetings, emails and on-site during event
• Reconcile event billing, collection of registration and/or exhibit fees, invoicing internally and externally. Post conference survey, post-event reporting, and debriefs
• Web design, implementation, maintenance and content management
- Corporate Event Planning Manager at SIRVA, INC
7 years, 6 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Occupancy Planning Manager for Conifer's Frisco Campus & remote regions. Provide client teams with allocation plans, space planning options analysis & recommendations. Interface with Client Delivery & Business Transformation internal teams to provide strategic planning options, project programming, and tactical implementation plans/project schedules for execution & delivery in conjunction with PMO project schedules. Manage 3 remote site Facility Managers, direct reports. Management of IOffice (IWMS) software, training of staff in the use of IOffice software, system utilization to manage space inventory & occupancy data for all buildings. Responsible for all move management deliverables from (MAC) to full project move planning. Travel to remote sites. Projects: Staff consolidation restacks, Frisco Campus buildings I & II (325,700 RSF), seat densification studies, Remote site consolidation projects, Call center team restacks.
- Occupancy Planning Manager at Conifer Health Solutions
- Senior Occupancy Planner at JLL @ Capital One
- Senior Strategic Occupancy Planner at HOK OSS @ Capital One
- Healthcare Design Director at Lillibridge Healthcare Services
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts - Interior Design
- Architectural Technologist - Architectural Technology
Planning role to order SKUs for the store based on daily walks, weekly business reports, and coordination with corporate planning and marketing departments for seasonal transitions & planned advertisements. Plan the processing of freight into the building and create instructions for every aspect of floor presentation. Also responsible for day-to-day store managing responsibilities including front-end operations, merchandising, driving company marketing & customer service programs, interviews & hiring, shrink, damages, cleanliness, and overall productivity of the staff. I have been operating as the de-facto store manager since October 2017 when the previous manager was relocated, and during that time we have surpassed profitability goals despite the decrease in retail foot traffic.
- Planning Manager at Christmas Tree Shops
- Analyst at Mars Electronics International
- Buyer/Inventory Planner at IKON Office Solutions
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Business Logistics & International Business, Minors in Spanish and International Studies
Review and implement Federal and State legislation pertaining to Transportation Planning
including, but are not limited to, MAP-21, FAST ACT, Performance Measure Planning, the Healthy
Transportation Initiative, and Global Warming Solutions Act.
• Contract management with Federal, State, and Regional Transit Agencies within the State of Massachusetts.
• Develop the annual Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) outlining work tasks, projects and studies for implementation through transportation contracts.
• Coordinated the development of Long Range Transportation Plan (2016).
• Coordinate planning activities with Land Use, Economic Development, Environmental and Homeland Security departments within SRPEDD.
• Supervise highway and transit planning staff on development of reports, programs, and data collection.
- Transportation Planning Manager at SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT (SRPEDD)
- at SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT (SRPEDD)
- Director of Highway Planning at SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT (SRPEDD)
- Member of an organization of thirteen at SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT (SRPEDD)
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - URBAN REGIONAL PLANNING/GEOGRAPHY
- Certificate - Cartography
As the Global workforce planning manager I am responsible for creating, updating, monitoring, and developing the fiscal plan for each line of business and working with Sr. operations management to ensure the business plan is followed. I report and review the plan vs. the actual volumes each week with the global VP of operations to update or make adjustments as the business develops. I work with the operation and finance teams to provide updates and new trends, create business plans based on current trends, and work with our outsourced vendors to ensure instructions are communicated and followed. In addition, my responsibilities include creating and developing reports such as the APR and ramp plans, analyzing and reviewing data from our data warehouse for accuracy, and creating/presenting plans of action or setting new SOP's for operational directives.
- Workforce Planning Manager at TripAdvisor
- Workforce Manager at Sutherland
- Front End Manager at Rite Aid
- Manager at GameStop
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
San Diego CA 09/2018 - current
Prometheus Laboratories Inc. is a subsidiary of Nestle Health Science and a leader of precision healthcare in gastroenterology, developing and bringing to market diagnostic tests. The company operates in
Financial Planning Manager
• Lead budget processes; research actual monthly variances to budget and forecast.
• Prepare monthly actual to budget and forecast department reports.
• Responsible for monthly executive dashboard.
• Responsible for monthly rolling forecasts.
• Maintain Adaptive Insights budgeting software.
• Collaborate with the managerial and executive teams.
- Financial Planning Manager at Prometheus Laboratories Inc
- Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis at American Specialty Health, Inc
- Self-employed at Self-employed
- Senior Financial Analyst at Sharp Healthcare, Sharp Grossmont Hospital
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Administration - (MSBA), International Business
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor's - Accounting & Finance