Plant controller for three west coast plants. Manage finance team for all three locations. Look over AP processing. Support finance team with month end closing, accrual estimates and journal entries. Ensure plants are Sarbanes compliance. Provide financial analysis on plant productivity performance. Compile financial variance results based off budget and prior year, providing explanations of main drivers. Work with plant management team on budgets, capital investments and other cost analysis.
- Plant Controller at Sonoco Products
- Plant Controller at SONOCO PRODUCTS
- Plant Controller at SONOCO PRODUCTS
- Plant Controller at SONOCO CONSUMER PRODUCTS
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Accounting & Finance Management - Accounting & Finance Management
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting & Finance
Rancho Cucamonga, CA Sep '15 - present
A leading company in the production of long and specialty steel products in the Americas. Mill serves the West Coast market and downstream operations with $200M in annual sales. Plant Controller
• Engage Operations team in monitoring cost trends in a highly fixed cost intensive environment. Developed margin/break-even cost model to accurately project monthly and short-term forecast.
• Provide Plant and Senior Management with monthly operational performance reviews. Develop the annual operating budget and provide periodic updates.
• Assist Engineering with the evaluation of capital initiatives, including tax credit incentive programs offered by State agencies to stimulate economic growth and sustainability. Evaluated and offered recommendations on the economic impact of various proposals for the union contract negotiations.
- Plant Controller at Commercial Metals Company
- at ARYZTA AG
- Senior Director, Commercial Finance at ARYZTA AG
- Senior Director, Manufacturing Finance at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- - International Finance
• Plant Controller
• Provided leadership and coordination between finance, sales & operations to achieve financial targets.
• Facilitated the strategic direction through leadership and expertise in accounting and finance.
• Provided partnership and leadership to all senior management peers with finance and operations leadership.
• In Charge of general accounting functions, which included cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management (including inventory related items) and commission management.
• Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
• Ensured that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and US GAAP.
• Ensured that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directives, US GAAP and company guidelines. 3556 Forest Park Road, Springfield, Tennessee 37172
● (615) 415-0561
● [email protected]
- Plant Controller at Techno-Aide
- Plant Controller/Senior Administrative Leader at Plymouth Engineered Shapes
- Chief Financial Officer at QUIVER VENTURES, LLC
- Division Controller at JPW INDUSTRIES INC. / WALTER MEIER INC
4 months at this Job
Manufacturer of custom blow-molded plastic containers used for packaging branded food and beverages.
Employs Approximately 50; 20,000,000 Annual Revenues
• Plant Controller
• Responsible for the Manufacturing Accounting functions at the Joplin plant.
• Prepared and analyzed monthly financial statement information.
• Budgeting and forecasting.
• Inventory Control process and procedures
• Control and maintenance of fixed asset inventory
• Scheduling and Planning for the manufacturing floor
• Communicate effectively without external customers to meet the required demands
• Warehouse and logistics for offsite storage and customer deliveries
- Plant Controller at Graham Packaging
- Senior Accountant / Controller at Umicore Optical Materials
- at Booker-Norman Accounting Service
- Quarry Accounting Manager at Americold Logistics
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration - accounting
Interim Plant Controller for a Tier I automotive plant, I am a part of the management team and supervise a staff of four, including the assistant controller, two financial analysts, and a payroll analyst. We use SAP and OneStream for our systems, and my role is involved in ensuring that policies and procedures, as well as SOX, are adhered to. As with most automotive plants, we are totally involved with Lean manufacturing, 5s, and both ISO and continuous improvements.
- Interim Plant Controller at Federal Mogul
- Interim Chief Financial Officer at LBMC
- Controller/Business Analyst at TRICOR
- Interim Controller at Resources Global Professionals
5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
The manufacturing plant in Watertown, Wisconsin generates $83M in annual revenue and specializes in low-volume, high-value open and enclosed variable frequency drives solutions. Assigned the role of Interim Controller during the search of resources to cover the position. I currently provide financial support by taking charge of completing all closing and forecasting activities, as well as preparing, reviewing, and communicating financial results to senior management.
- Interim Plant Controller at Electrical Sector Industrial Control Division Watertown Plant
- Lead Business Data Analyst - Electrical Sector Industrial Control Division HQ at Eaton Corporation
- Interim Plant Controller at Electrical Sector Industrial Control Division Avery Creek Plant
- Division Financial Analyst at Electrical Sector Industrial Control Division HQ
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Accounting
-Complete financial control of Plant Operations
• Report directly to Corporate CFO
• Full Partner with VP of Lean Manufacturing/Plant Manager
• Responsible for cost accounting and financial reporting with a staff of four ProAssurance Group - Homewood, AL Project Manager/Consultant
• Reviewed all Balance Sheet accounts for all companies. (Appx., 2000 accounts)
• Made recommendations for improvement and further investigations.
• Assisted with 2018 budgets.
• Worked on various Internal Audit projects, mainly with acquisitions.
• Assisted the Vice President Finance and Controller on special projects. Warrior Met Coal, LLC -Brookwood, AL Accounting Manager, Mining Operations
• Reconciled all Balance Sheet accounts from January through July.
• Trained and assisted 2 new staff accountants the use of MS Dynamics.
• Organized reconciliations files on the shared drive for the accounting department.
• Assisted the Controller on special projects. Hanon Systems -Shorter, AL Senior Accountant
• Performed the treasury functions for this automotive supplier
• Transferred funds between accounts.
• Made JE's in SAP to record cash movements.
• Reconciled cash accounts daily
• Maintained a 14 day cash forecast in a global cash pool
- Plant Controller at API Heat Transfer Inc
- Contractor at City of Opelika
- Controller at Gasko Fabricated Products LLC
- Contractor at Progressive Pipeline LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting Management
- Bachelor's - Accounting Finance
• Plant Controller - PLASTIC OMNIUM - Kansas City, KS July 2015 to Present
• Plant Controller - PLASTIC OMNIUM - Smyrna, TN November 2018 to Present
• "Business Process Owner" for CO module of SAP - April 2017 to Present
• Financial Lead Pre-SOP - December 2016 - May 2018
• Interim Plant Controller - PLASTIC OMNIUM - Huron, MI, US - March 2016 to June 2016 Financial lead for two manufacturing plants Kansas City, KS and Smyrna, TN. Responsible for full P&L and balance sheet operations and ensuring plant operations meets corporate goals and objectives. Financial lead over SAP Controlling module focused on program/product specific P&L's and product costing modules and processes. Job highlights at PLASTIC OMNIUM:
• Established new financial reporting processes and procedures while implementing SAP at the local plant level and working with local plant staff on new plant startups both in Kansas City and Smyrna.
• Lead five year business plans to understand long range business forecast and alignment to corporate objectives including validate of plant start-up costs, plant overhead and material margin assumptions.
• Coach and mentor local plant staff on their involvement in financial performance and forecasting accuracy.
• Develop and validate cost models for new business opportunities including sequencing and new customer product lines.
• Update and lead weekly operational line side metrics on OEE, Scrap, Usage, LMPU and process audits.
• Provide and led SAP training, system audits and validate new solutions to improve product and customer P&Ls for North America operations.
• Led improvement activities including: ◦ Reduced production usage lost at blow mold machine through improved understand and root cause analysis of non-recoverable material. ◦ Coached A/R / A/P clerk on Kata project focused on A/R collections and outstanding payment resolution. ◦ Led scrap and usage improvement project in the Anderson, SC plant. Established new cycle counting processes and routines, identified and eliminated transactions errors on inventory creation and identified master-data setup errors in product costing. ◦ Automated and piloted new global line side production metrics targeting OEE, Scrap and LMPU and coaching sister plants on implementation.
- Plant Controller at PLASTIC OMNIUM
- General Manager at PRECISION ROOFING
- Plant Controller at DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP
- Plant Controller at BOSE CORPORATION
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Corporate Finance and Operations Management
- BBA - Finance and Sport Management
• Plant Controller for two manufacturing plants
• Coordinate month-end and year-end reporting and P&L analysis for multiple Plants
• Coordinate bank and year-end audits
• Inventory reconciliations for all manufacturing plants
• Prepared various tax reporting for multi plants/States
• Monitored and approved banking activity
• Monitored Company debt activity
• Supervised multiple staff.
- PLANT CONTROLLER/CORPORATE ASST CONTROLLER at Corvac Composites, LLC
- CORPORATE ASST CONTROLLER/PLANT CONTROLLER at Matcor Automotive Inc./BHM Technologies, Inc
- PLANT ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR / ACCOUNTANT III at Benteler Automotive Corporation
- SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT at Hart & Cooley, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance / Business Administration
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Accounting
• Assistant Plant Controller with month-end processes for Kroger manufacturing facility.
• Analyze variances in production numbers and inventory.
• File State Tax Payments and USDA documentation.
• Reconcile vendor accounts
• Process invoices
• Create work process manuals
• Participate in physical inventories
- Administrative Support to Plant Controller at Heritage Farms Dairy
- Administrative Assistant to VP Engineering at Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation
- Supervisor, Customer Service & Consignment Analysts at Carlex Glass America
- Executive Assistant to the General Manager/Quality Administrative Assistant at L&W Engineering
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Corporate Leadership
- Associate Degree in Business Management - Business Management