Plant Engineer over installation of new equipment and up keep of current equipment.
- Plant Engineer at Vantage Specialities Inc
- Plant Manager at Bridgeport truck manufacturing
- Chassis Plant Supervisor at Ferrari Fire Trucks
- Mechanical designer at AESI-KY
3 months at this Job
- AAS - Graphic Communications
• 38 years experience in machine repair in the manufacturing field
• Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
• Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
• Equipment maintenance performed on following manufacturers, but not limited to: Okuma, Makino, Enshu, Matsuura CNC machines / Punch Presses from 1 to 60 ton
• Building maintenance: Electrical, structural and HVAC
• Identify and replace/rebuild parts as necessary. Test and make adjustments
• Troubleshooting at component level
• PLC Experience
• Read and understand relay logic and schematic diagrams
• Read and understand industrial power distribution and wiring practices
• Build and maintain computer network system
• Preventative maintenance on all equipment
• Maintain IMSXpress database
• AC/DC drive experience
• Knowledge of hand tool application, operation and repair
• Knowledge in using calipers, micrometers and dial indicators
• Knowledge in reciprocating, screw type and hydrovane compressors
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Team player, hard worker, ability to communicate well (oral and written reports)
• Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Computer literate
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Plant Engineer at Skild mfg
at this Job
- High school
Detail oriented outside plant engineer with over 10 years of telecommunications experience all in outside plant, installation, repair and cable splicing. Adept at motivating team members to meet critical project deadlines and develop expertise. Proficient in analyzing customer demand in order to build more proficient case for capital investment needed for growth. Responsible for initiating, organizing and managing outside plant and network engineering projects. Evaluate plant to determine needs of service for community development projects both long haul and business. Coordinate construction, installation and maintenance projects for engineering team to complete per customer requirements. Design scaled drawings of conduit to create substructure path for new cable installations and submission to various city and county jurisdictions for permit approvals. Work with CAD department to provide detailed drawings of the proposed new build infrastructure per customer guidelines. Served as the customer contact for Level 3/Century Link, Lightower/Crown Castle, Sprint, Verizon, NTI, XO Communications, Wiredscore, Windstream, AT&T, RCN, T-Mobile, Fiber Connect and Jones Utilities.
- Outside Plant Engineer at EXPRESS TECHNOLOGIES
- Fiber Technician at HELPCOMM
- Lead Technician/ project manager at HELPCOMM
- Construction Manager FiberTower Project at HELPCOMM
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
In a $90MM year sales food and agricultural service chemical plant specializing in food grade coatings and post harvest fruit protection I have implemented several modernization and structural changes to the facility. In brief I have started or greatly modernized the following in addition to my regular duties as plant engineer/maintenance manager. I also frequently perform duties as interim plant manager.
• Strong Emphasis on safety and maintaining a safe work environment
• Adept at handling permitting and code requirements
• Ground up CMMS development and implementation
• I have developed ground up 5-S and Lean processes for 3 facilities as 5-S Practitioner and trainer
• Wastewater management and trainer for wastewater operation
• Maintenance and Electrical Employee training, development and management
• Extensive Research and Development pilot operations
• Level 3 SQF
• I handle all aspects of plant maintenance, Capital Project CAPEX management. Process development and overall capital budget management. Currently overseeing $3.5MM budget for plant upgrades and facility upgrades
- Senior Plant Engineer / Maintenance Manager at Pace International
- Corporate Engineering Manager/Maintenance Manager at Oregon Cherry Growers
- Corporate Packaging Engineer at Distant Lands Coffee
- Packaging Technician/ Site Expert Trainer at Frito Lay/Pepsico
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
While in the position, I was responsible for the daily oversight of 30 FTEs and managed aggressive cost and equipment up-time targets. Responsibilities for role includes the hands-on role of site plant engineer/maintenance leader as well as the growth role of site facility manager. - Designed/estimated and project managed 4-5 significant capital projects annually focused on achieving an Annual Operating Plan (AOP) cost savings reduction of 24% over five years. - Implemented a daily/weekly/monthly maintenance staff operations review and decreased key packaging equipment downtime by 25%. -Championed the use of RCCA/8D root cause investigations to mitigate repeat machinery failures and process fires resulting in an increase of 12% to site OEE. -Championed the use of continuous improvement methods to increase employee involvement. More than 30 improvements to the PLC controls/equipment have been implemented in past 3 years from employee generated projects. - Developed and implemented OSHA/EPA/Honeywell compliant SAP preventative maintenance schedules resulting in a 4 year/100% regulatory compliance record. Efforts to start VPP recognition with regional OSHA administration is currently in work. - Developed and implemented a daily team GEMBA & TPM approach to equipment diagnosis resulting in an 80% decrease in external contractor/subject matter expert assistance and a plant cost savings of $.5M annually. -Personally designed and assisted with construction of multiple automation & controls projects involving complicated pneumatic and rotational equipment. Implementation of projects has decreased site conversion costs by 24%. - Ensure maintenance inventory accuracy by implementing a 5S program focused on visual management reorder points. Overall maintenance inventory was reduced by $1.1M. -Personally developed and programed PLC integrated key equipment measures to monitor machine uptime and common failure modes. Results from the 4 year effort reduced bagging machine missed load rates by 55%.
- Chemical Facility Manager / Plant Engineer at Honeywell
- CAPEX Program Manager at Honeywell FM&T
- Operations/Maintenance Manager at Honeywell FM&T
- Plant Engineer at Honeywell FM&T
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - M.B.A.
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Well I'm the plant engineer at Bells Crossing Elementary I have been there for almost 2 years I have accomplished alot being there I have improved the schools look overall as in cleaning, maintenance and grounds. The crew I run and myself always get compliments on how clean the school is and the floors are always shinny.
- Plant Engineer at Greenville County Schools
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Served as a API Utilities and Facilities Engineer for the API Production unit. Responsibilities include maintaining proper function and troubleshooting issues with clean steam, WFI, waste treatment tank, clod rooms and CIP/COP systems.
• Served as PCS Plant Engineer for the API Purification unit. Responsibilities included maintaining proper function and implementing process improvements for the B60 automation equipment, including chromatography skids, buffer/thaw tanks, WFI and CIP systems. Additional roles included DCS/MES ownership, relating to DCS/MES upgrades, operator training, batch functions and user access administration. Lead automation role on multiple process improvement projects interacting within cross functional teams including manufacturing science, quality and operations personnel.
- Principle Process Control System Plant Engineer at Bayer Healthcare
- Principle Process Control System Project Engineer at Bayer Healthcare
- Systems Engineer - Distributed Control Systems at Bay-Tec Engineering
- Project Applications Engineer at ABB Industrial Systems, Inc
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Responsible for implementing 3-5 year plan for modernization of iron casting foundry under new ownership. Specified capital improvements in excess of $30 M. Managed a large team of engineers, contractors and plant team in the successful design, installation and implementation of:
● New 4 megawatt dual 4 metric ton induction furnace melting system and ancillary equipment
● New 100,000 sf finishing building (equipped with MAUS CNC automated grinding centers)
● New Hunter automated molding center with Vulcan TruFlo mold handling
● Multiple new dust collection systems ranging from 150 to 900 horsepower
● Inductive Automation SCADA data collection system for plant visualization and monitoring of over 2,500 tags (data points) at present.
- Plant Engineer at iD Castings LLC
- Porter Engineered Systems at
- Porter Engineered Systems at CISCO
- Maintenance and Engineering Manager at Indiana Ductile LLC
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
• Developed operational plans for facility projects such as construction or renovation, HVAC, maintenance and machine installation.
• Currently working on two CapEx projects to setup an AMS pouch packaging line and HMC bartelt liquid fill packaging line with a total budget of Approx. $700,000.
• Executed major continuous improvement projects for Dust collection system, waste reduction and Implemented Lean/Six Sigma principles in various packaging lines increasing the machine OEE above 85%.
• Created and trained Plant personnel in SOPs, Machine setup procedures, safety and quality control procedures.
• Reviewed project plans including cost estimates, timelines and blueprints.
• Developed and implemented a Preventative maintenance system for all equipment and spare parts control system with DIMOMaint software.
• Working with SAGE to create PO's, track ordered parts, materials and overall business management.
• Maintained compliance with regulatory record-keeping and reporting (i.e. OSHA, EPA, FDA).
- Plant Engineer at Uniwell Labs
- Manufacturing Engineer at Mentor LLC
- Engineering Technician at Mentor LLC
- Electrical Engineer at Maktel Control & Systems Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering / Engineering Management - Industrial Engineering / Engineering Management
- - Technology
Coordinate design changes and modifications to plant piping, mechanical, instrumentation and control logic. Act as on-site technical adviser to support plant.
• General working knowledge of ASME Codes and repairs
• Responsible for implementing Boiler Pressure Vessel Compliance program at plant level
• Assist maintenance with hands-on troubleshooting of plant systems
• Perform interviews of new hires
• Working knowledge of combine cycle plant and all BOP equipment
• Analyze plant data to lower operation costs and increase efficiency
• Works alongside maintenance team and outside contractors to organize and carry out capital projects
• Sizing and sourcing equipment for replacement/retrofits
- Plant Engineer at Calpine Energy Corps
- US Coast Guard Licensed Marine Engineering Officer at Marine Engineer's Beneficial Association
8 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering