• Hired on as a Jr. Project Engineer, then advanced to Plant Engineer for the East Walpole branch of H&V in August of 2017.
• Involved with a the installation and start up of a new paper machine to converting an old pulper for the new paper machine.
• Provided support with the testing, troubleshooting, and managing of contractors during the installation of new product line.
• Provide support for the maintenance department along with acting as the backup Maintenance Supervisor.
• Completion of multiple projects of varying scope in order to improve both the safety and production of the plant and its production lines.
• Part of the safety committee for the EW branch of H&V. This involved being on weekly safety calls and taking part in a monthly safety courses.
- Plant Engineer at Hollingsworth & Vose
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Facilities Engineering - Facilities Engineering
Plant Engineer | Flint Hills Resources - Managed projects through a streamline PMG process ranging from $50M-$2MM focused on capital improvements and refinery maintenance. Project portfolio exceeds 50 projects totaling $3.5MM. - Team leader of cross-disciplined project team to accomplish the management of change process, design review, and field execution. - Created and implemented self-design standard operating practices to drive consistency and efficiency across the refinery for planners and engineers. - Onboarding coordinator responsible for creating onboarding training and development of new employees.
- Plant Engineer at Flint Hills Resources
- Owner at Brening Home Renovations
- Project Manager at Flint Hills Resources
- Execution Coordinator at Flint Hills Resources
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Two and a half years in the Network Operations center as a senior NOC technician.
• Three years as an Inside Plant Engineer
• Four years as a Field Engineer.
• Began training new technicians in Network Operations six months after starting at US Signal
• Specialize in chronic problem resolution
• Recognized for my ability to work with customers and local carriers on situations that need higher level of attention and coordination.
• Ability to efficiently coordinate and work with various groups within the company to solve an issue.
• As an Inside Plant Engineer I was responsible for the records and physical upkeep of over 70 diverse network locations spread across the midwest. In this roll I drove more than 50,000 miles per year with a clean driving record. Additionally I was the lead engineer on a massive network expansion project which added a physical presence to over 20 new locations within our network.
• As a Field Engineer, I am now responsible for the same functions as an Inside Plant Engineer with the added responsibilities of physically installing/testing all gear and infrastructure wiring within 3 data centers, countless customer locations, and carrier facilities points of presence.
- Inside Plant Engineer at US Signal Company
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Aviation and aeronautical studies
- - Physiological Psychology
Bechtel Infrastructure and Power Corp. 12011 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 110 Reston, VA 20190 Senior Outside Plant Engineer: Assigned to Bechtel's Google Fiber Project in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina market. Provided technical support to outside plant fiber engineering/planning, construction, and right-of-way teams. Resolved problems and managed smooth flow of communications across different channels of the organization.
- Senior Outside Plant Engineer at SECRET (Inactive)
- Outside Plant Engineer at ITC Service Group, Inc
- Senior Outside Plant Engineer at AiNET
- OSP Engineer at RJE Telecom, LLC
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
AME. A/C - A-Check Routine and non-routine- / ADHOC. Part 145 AMO / CASA. 787 Engine change / Engine Build GENX 1B. Nov 2013 / Up to Present. Christchurch Engine Centre MRO. J.V Pratt/Whitney / Air New Zealand Orchard road Christchurch Airport.NZ Aircraft Power plant Engineer. V-2500- A5/D5 Bx Strip / Inspection HPC. Cx Line Inspection / Parts audit kit.
- Aircraft Power plant Engineer at Hangar 141 Tullamarine Melbourne Airport
- Aircraft Engine Technician at Eagles Service Asia MRO
- at AD Hospital
- at SFO
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Aviation
All Senior Manufacturing Engineer duties and the plant wide contact for all building, and grounds related issues. Main contact for the implementation of all capital expenditures projects, including designs and placement to optimize plant productivity. Management responsibilities include the Supervision of the maintenance personnel, janitorial staff, machine technicians, plant wide preventative maintenance, and supervision of the Panel Building business segment of the company.
- Plant Engineer at ASCO Numatics
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer at ASCO Numatics
- Manufacturing Engineer at Numatics
- Product/Process Engineer at Numatics Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Plant Engineer for two Silicon Rubber Production sites. In charge of all maintenance, Capital Projects and process improvement. Supervised ~ 10 mechanics and their supervisor. Managed a budget of over $750,000 for my department (not including capital projects). While there, improved plant equipment (both production and support) reliability while reducing costs associated with maintenance.
- Plant Engineer at Shin-Etsu Silicones of America
- EHS Manager, Process Improvement Engineer at Metallurg Vanadium
- Maintenance Manager at Ross Incineration
- Chemical Superintendent at Shieldalloy Metallurgical
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Engineering Management
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
• 38 years experience in machine repair in the manufacturing field
• Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
• Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
• Equipment maintenance performed on following manufacturers, but not limited to: Okuma, Makino, Enshu, Matsuura CNC machines / Punch Presses from 1 to 60 ton
• Building maintenance: Electrical, structural and HVAC
• Identify and replace/rebuild parts as necessary. Test and make adjustments
• Troubleshooting at component level
• PLC Experience
• Read and understand relay logic and schematic diagrams
• Read and understand industrial power distribution and wiring practices
• Build and maintain computer network system
• Preventative maintenance on all equipment
• Maintain IMSXpress database
• AC/DC drive experience
• Knowledge of hand tool application, operation and repair
• Knowledge in using calipers, micrometers and dial indicators
• Knowledge in reciprocating, screw type and hydrovane compressors
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Team player, hard worker, ability to communicate well (oral and written reports)
• Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Computer literate
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Plant Engineer at Skild mfg
at this Job
- High school
New Haven, CT 2014 - Present
A manufacturer of private label cakes, pies, and specialty desserts.
PLANT ENGINEER/FULL-TIME CONSULTANT
• Directly responsible, and accountable for Plant Processes & Functionality.
• Facilities Management, Capital Project Management, and frequently involved in Budget Planning and Special Project Management.
• Develop and quantify ROI on all my capital project requests, and presentations.
• Function as On-Site Project Manager for all Major Equipment upgrades.
• Reduced operational equipment downtime by 30%.
• Restructured the existing process flow to insure increased efficiencies
• Plant efficiencies increased to 94% monthly average
- PLANT ENGINEER/FULL-TIME CONSULTANT at SOMETHING SWEET, INC
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at ULTIMATE FOODS & ONOFRIO'S FRESH CUTS, LLC
- A granite countertop fabricator at VIKING KITCHENS
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at BYLADA FOODS
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Administration
Responsibility as the Plant Engineer consisted of providing the full range of leadership and supervision required for the successful daily operations within the wastewater plant. Supervise the Wastewater Treatment Operators as they perform the tasks required for Industrial Services & Wastewater Plant operators. The position is primarily responsible for the monitoring and controls of the wastewater treatment facility, ensuring that required process is running in a safe, effective and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
• Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures to train Plant Operators and Technicians
• Supervise off-loading of trucks to 16 8K gallon receiving tanks and processing to 18 6/8K gallon discharge tanks using different treatment methods and manual valving of tanks.
• Directly responsible for 6 employees and the day to day operations of three different streams going through the following processes, Air Stripper, Oil Water Separator, two FRC DAF's and a Krofta DAF.
• Supervise and assist with the operation and adjust controls on treatment plant equipment and machinery to include but not limited to Oil Water Separation, Dissolved Air Flotation, Vacuum Press for dewatering and pH/chemical adjustments.
• Advise and direct Plant Operators and Technicians in diagnosing operational problems; recommend and implement improvements to processes and process controls to more efficiently achieve plant objectives.
• Instituted quality control measures within our teams to improve productivity, cross-trained other team members, improved communications with our in-house lab team to exceed monthly process discharge expectations 220%, while the wastewater management was re-structured at the plant.
- Wastewater Plant Engineer (Industrial Wastewater) at Hepaco
- Security Officer at Allied Barton
- Supervisor (Food Production Wastewater) at Golden State Foods
- at Delta Airlines - Industrial Wastewater
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Networking
- B.S. - Industrial Engineering Technology