Plant Engineer | Flint Hills Resources - Managed projects through a streamline PMG process ranging from $50M-$2MM focused on capital improvements and refinery maintenance. Project portfolio exceeds 50 projects totaling $3.5MM. - Team leader of cross-disciplined project team to accomplish the management of change process, design review, and field execution. - Created and implemented self-design standard operating practices to drive consistency and efficiency across the refinery for planners and engineers. - Onboarding coordinator responsible for creating onboarding training and development of new employees.
Plant Engineer | Flint Hills Resources
- Managed projects through a streamline PMG process ranging from $50M-$2MM focused on capital improvements and refinery maintenance. Project portfolio exceeds 50 projects totaling $3.5MM.
- Team leader of cross-disciplined project team to accomplish the management of change process, design review, and field execution.
- Created and implemented self-design standard operating practices to drive consistency and efficiency across the refinery for planners and engineers.
- Onboarding coordinator responsible for creating onboarding training and development of new employees.
- Plant Engineer at Flint Hills Resources
- Owner at Brening Home Renovations
- Project Manager at Flint Hills Resources
- Execution Coordinator at Flint Hills Resources
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
3/2011-present Cable Tech: install and service cable services in a residential setting. Business Class: Install and service cable services in a commercial setting. Inside Plant Engineer 1: Service and Manage ALL cable services out of a local hub.
- Inside Plant Engineer 1 at TIME WARNER CABLE/SPECTRUM
- Home Automation tech at RNS TECHNOLOGIES
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Applied Science
•Responsible for providing technical support for all phases of plant operational and maintenance activities. Also served as a facilitator for the plant's Management of Change (MOC) process.
•Conducted turbine water induction protection (TWIP) engineering survey to check conformance to the standards.
• Assisted the outage manager by being responsible for QA/QC during the hot gas path turbine blade replacement.
•Improved the availability factor of the plant by addressing moisture issues on the plant's compressed air system. Plant Engineer at a coal fired power plant Valmy, Nevada
•Planned and executed plant betterment projects, including design, procurement, construction, and closeout.
•Conducted performance tests on critical equipment like Pulverizers, Pumps, Heat Ex-changers.
•Successfully solved high back pressure issues at the condenser using basic principles of Thermodynamics.
•Implemented several projects on the Ash system that improved overall reliability of the process.
•Worked with plant operations to successfully reduce CO emissions and improved boiler efficiency. ENGINEERING SOFTWARE SKILLS
• MS Excel, PI-Osisoft, ETAPRO10.0, Smart Signal, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, ANSYS,
- Plant Engineer at combined cycle power plant
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Senior Principal Plant Engineer Plant Project Engineering work with day to day technical oversight of projects, plant changes and maintenance work orders for corrective and preventative maintenance of a Supercritical Water Oxidation Reactor System operating on a US Army facility destroying WW II and Korean War Era Chemical Nerve and Blister Agent Weapons.
Senior Principal Plant Engineer
Plant Project Engineering work with day to day technical oversight of projects, plant changes and maintenance work orders for corrective and preventative maintenance of a Supercritical Water Oxidation Reactor System operating on a US Army facility destroying WW II and Korean War Era Chemical Nerve and Blister Agent Weapons.
- Principal Plant Engineer at Parsons Government Services
- Senior Professional Engineer at HGS Engineering and Professional Services, Inc
- Senior Process Engineer at SDS Resources
- Chemical Process O&M Engineer at URS Corp Federal Services Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - ACS Certified
Member of the safety committee during VPP Star certification and completed over 20 safety related projects in 2011, many personally sponsored.
Covered for Operation and Maintenance Managers during absences; field personnel, reports and safety audits. MicroGADs, ORAP reporting, daily expected capacity and PJM MW verifications.
3000 KVA Transformer replacement, corrosion protect (including Cathodic Protection) and DCS/PI upgrades. Control Room modifications; CCTV, noise abatement and HVAC upgrades.
• Computer experience of 25 years with Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Project, PI Process Book/SMT, AutoCAD, Microstation and Visio.
• Bachelor of Science and fifty-four additional courses/training.
• Outage and start-up coverage including supervising critical piping repair, Fluid Catalysis Cracker reactor vessel repair, and I & C startup of new Sulfur Plant. Special assignments included 12-hour shifts in Indonesia at a new LNG Plant start-up (4 months) including Power Plant. Also includes Beaumont Tx., labor dispute coverage (3 months) with commendation letter.
• Managing projects from justification to signature close out; budget, schedule, design, scope of work, bidding/awarding using PSM, MOC & FEL procedures. Many years of experience getting groups together as part of the problem and part of the solution to what-if the elements for the best business decision.
• In 1994, as a field engineer at Mobil Oil, I completed 52 assignments from technical service request to million dollar projects using the MOC process.
• Operated Cogeneration Plant while holding power licenses for Philadelphia Pa. and a New Jersey. First Class mechanic for refinery including cogeneration plant. Detailed EXPERIENCE:
- Plant Engineer & PI Administrator at MW Combine Cycle Plant
- Diver Certified at CPR - Annually Updated
- Plant Engineer, PI Data administrator at North American Energy Services
- Trainer Refinery, Senior Engineering Consultant, engineering & design Barge/Ship Dock rebuild at Next Century Consulting Inc
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Instrumentation and Electronics Technology
- Associates - Instrumentation and Electronics Technology
Oman - sohar. for Block Plant & Kerb Stone Plant. From 2010 till to up date Working As Plant Engineer Responsible for Production of Block from, MASA XL 9.2 Germany Blocks and pavers Making Machine working with fully automation controlled by sematic seimense S7 PLC 300, 350 & 400 scada display numeric control MASA XL 9.2. Kerb stone - MASA HENKE wet press Germany & WIL EL MIL made in U.K. Hydraluic and pneumatic valves, Encoders, Sew frequency convertor, Vlt Euro drives, Trouble shooting Etc Man power control and documents to be maintained, Quality control ISO 9001, ISO 9002 standard, orion & SAP system weekly, monthly, yearly documents implementation works Etc Maintenance, spare parts control, production shift control, production improvement. Mile stone plans & Aim to Aim creation, pre protect, high efficiency decision, Management gain Etc
- Plant Engineer at AL TURKI ENTERPRISES LLC
- at AL TURKI ENTERPRISES LLC
- Block Plant as Production Supervisor at Oman Concrete Products Est. llc
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- D.M.E - Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineer at a Manufacturing Facility for Intravenous (IV) Solutions Bags
• Large focus on various capital projects such as: o Implementation of new 138kV Main Substation to replace existing infrastructure o Installation of new manufacturing line to support the increase in production demand o Replacement of cGMP and non-cGMP chilled water Air Handling Units o Installation of Rooftop DX Units to support critical laboratory areas during electrical outages o Remodel of Laboratory spaces to support the installation of new sterilizers o Reconfiguration and remodel of the Round Rock Facility to support new R&D laboratory space
• Design smaller projects with regard to National Electric Code, International Energy Conservation Code, and local city codes
• Create bid packages, review design documents and specifications, and perform walkthroughs with contractors
• Review submittals and RFIs from contractors during the construction process, and point out deficiencies during punch-list walkthroughs
• Support maintenance operations by troubleshooting electrical issues
• Identify deficiencies with electrical gear with the use of Thermography to fix issues prior to failure
• Coordinate yearly plant shutdown to perform preventative maintenance on switchgears, transformers, 480V feeder breakers, etc.
• Provide cost savings initiatives such as adding VFDs to Cooling Towers and Air Handlers, and replacing florescent light fixtures to LED fixtures with lighting controls
• Continuously support EHS to help employees understand the hazards of electrical work and to implement a new Electrical Safety Program that aligns with NFPA-70E
- Plant Engineer at ICU Medical, Inc. Formerly Hospira, A Pfizer Company
- Engineering Intern at Luminant
- Engineering Intern at Luminant
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Mathematics
HSI sensing is an industry leader in proximity sensors. If you own any type of electronic device or security system you have used our product. As Plant Engineer the positions directly reporting to me are Design Engineers, Process Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Machine shop personnel, Plant maintenance, and facilities maintenance. My first initiative with my department was developing systems to support production and product development. This include SOP for the teams to follow, Design forms and sign offs thought the design process, and critical reviews for process engineers when changing processes. Once the department structure was in place, we ran several projects though the process we created with great success. Projects varied from MIP (Manufacturing Improvement Project's) to R&D (Research and Development) project to build and design equipment for new products. Projects were justified by FTE (Full time Equivalent) eliminations or cycle time improvements for more production output. My biggest push over the last 3 year has been Automation. Labor is a big consumption of our finances and with 5 automation project we have been able to eliminate 13 FTE position. In total saving to the company over half a million each year with minimal equipment cost to maintain. I have been challenged over the last 3 years but using tool like Six Sigma, 5s and Lean manufacture have made it very rewarding. As Safety Coordinator I have had a chance to expand my knowledge in radiation exposure and protection. Also earning my RSO (Radiation Safety Officer) certificate. I have also reduced our number of recordable accidents from 5 to 0 in the past three years. This was achieved by training in ergonomics with our engineers when developing equipment and creating/implementing a safety awareness program with training to our employees. Safety is a big part of my work ethics not just at work but in my personal life as well. I care about people.
- Plant Engineer / Safety coordinator at HSI Sensing
- Plant Supervisor at Prime Conduit Inc
- Facilities Engineer and Safety Director at
- Manufacture Engineer / Safety Manager at Chef's Requested
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Auto-CAD/Autodesk Inventor/Solidworks drawings for jig design, machinery & die parts * Designed/implemented recycling program for plant * Supervise plant waste removal system; chart water readings (temp., PH, flow) for reporting to governing authority * Maintain assigned equipment to required compliance standards * Function as unofficial engineer checker * Equipment set-up/building maintenance * Convert drawing files to drill line files * Productivity & Continuous Improvement
- Plant Engineer at SPEEDRACK PRODUCTS GROUP, LTD
- CAD Operator at SPEEDRACK PRODUCTS GROUP, LTD
15 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Design Engineering Technology - Design Engineering Technology
New Haven, CT 2014 - Present
A manufacturer of private label cakes, pies, and specialty desserts.
PLANT ENGINEER/FULL-TIME CONSULTANT
• Directly responsible, and accountable for Plant Processes & Functionality.
• Facilities Management, Capital Project Management, and frequently involved in Budget Planning and Special Project Management.
• Develop and quantify ROI on all my capital project requests, and presentations.
• Function as On-Site Project Manager for all Major Equipment upgrades.
• Reduced operational equipment downtime by 30%.
• Restructured the existing process flow to insure increased efficiencies
• Plant efficiencies increased to 94% monthly average
- PLANT ENGINEER/FULL-TIME CONSULTANT at SOMETHING SWEET, INC
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at ULTIMATE FOODS & ONOFRIO'S FRESH CUTS, LLC
- A granite countertop fabricator at VIKING KITCHENS
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at BYLADA FOODS
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Administration