- Plant Manager at Envicor
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Plant Manager, payroll, schedule, production, plant maintenance, fleet maintenance, driver assignments, batching supply and new plant conversion
- Plant Manager at Silvi Concrete
- Shift Supervisor/ Plant Manager at Cooper's Creek Chemical
- Full time EMT at Montgomery county Emergency Services
- EMT-B at Montgomery County Emergency Services
5 months at this Job
- - Mechanical engineering
74 (tier one, class 8, specialty, & school bus window supplier) 121 Pan American Drive, Gaffney SC 29341 Plant Manager Reorganized the 50k sq. ft. plant layout to make room for 2 new production lines and organized the hiring of 40 plus new associates.
- Plant Manager at Lippert Components, Plant
- Operation/Production Manager at Gonvauto South Carolina
- manufacturer & systems integrator at Jeffrey Rader Corporation
- Production Supervisor at Henry Company
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Industrial Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Industrial Safety & Machining
Was Plant Manager at Rocky Road simple cycle plant. NAES lost the contract so I transferred to Whitewater cogen plant. I was responsible for all safety, compliance, operations, and maintenance of these facilities.
- Plant Manager at NAES CORPORATION
- General Manager - Saranac Power Partners / North Country Gas Pipeline at CalEnergy - MidAmerican Renewables
- Senior Engineer at ArcelorMittal
- Process Manager at ArcelorMittal
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
- Masters in Business Administration
• Evaluated and coordinated results of production and supported departments to ensure effective use of labor, materials and equipment resources for production.
• Developed and led annual Lean Manufacturing programs with Plant Manager to increase CI Culture using the Lean tools (Kaizen, VM, 5s, TPM, QCO, VSM, BBP, SW, SPS).
• Coordinated and led 5s improvements to increase 5s culture.
• Validated and enforced strict process controls, as well as Nuclear Training and Federal Regulations.
• Gave direction and leadership to all levels of employees and oversaw employees and related programs to maximize team productivity and facility output.
• Provided work direction, resolved problems, prepared schedules and supervised operations to ensure timely completion of work for a team of 60+.
- Plant Manager/Lean Leader at JT Commercial /Plant Vogtle
- Plant Manager/Lean Leader at Newbold Services
- Lean Manufacturing Trainer at Kellogg's Snacks
- Claims Analyst at Palmetto GBA LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - Education
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood Education
Johnson Controls Inc. Plant Manager (2016 - 2018) Kemira Water Solutions Plant Manager (2011 - 2016); Novozymes Biologicals Manager (2007 -2011); Propex Inc. Manager (2005 - 2007); BASF Director of R&D (1999-2005)
- Plant Manager at Pencco, Inc
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Engineering Management - Chemical Engineering
Lead Human Resources function and a staff of three to support the New Holland Hay Tools Equipment Manufacturing Plant. Key member of the plant leadership team developing strategies to achieve optimal productivity results. Develop and implement HR initiatives and programs for strategic planning to manage business operations. Partner with plant manager and plant management staff on headcount planning, organizational development, talent acquisition and retention, performance management, compensation & benefits, and employee relations. Provide counsel on HR-related policies, processes and procedures. World Class Manufacturing People Development Pillar Leader.
- Human Resources Plant Manager at New Holland Hay Tools Equipment Manufacturing Plant
- Human Resources Business Manager at
- Staffing Manager at LUTRON ELECTRONICS
- CEO at SIEMENS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Plant Manager,maintenance mechanic,shipping and receiving supervisor,Quality control.,,,My job is pretty much chief cook and bottlewasher.I do 4 or 5 jobs for my current company.I have been employed by them for 16 years now.I perform maintenance on most of the machines in the plant.
- Plant Manager at Illinois Products
- Plant Manager/Production Manager at
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- Graduated Auto Mechanic College - Auto Mechanic
- High school or equivalent - General
- Some college
Plant Manager for a 75-person organization that produces composite lineal pultruded details. Responsible for people, safety, quality, delivery and cost. Reduced scrap rate by 16% and increased productivity by 22% on a mature product line.
- Plant Manager at Andersen Corporation
- Senior Manager - Boeing Production System at The Boeing Company
- Senior Manager at The Boeing Company
- Senior Manager - Metal Fabrication and Assembly at The Boeing Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Organization Change Management - Organization Change Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
Plant manager of ready mix operations
- Plant Manager at Tri County Concrete
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- GED, Journeyman tool and die maker - Mechanical Engineering