Westmoreland Coal Company
Westmoreland Coal Company is a company that mines and sells high
•maintaining and servicing the tipple / coal handling facilities
•operating skid steer
•operating loader and backhoe
•maneuver tipple facilities
•handling guzzler vac truck
•work in a team to accomplish goals set at beginning of shift
•passed a 4g and 3g welding test for structural welding done often at work
- Prep Plant Mechanic at Prep Plant Mechanic
- Mechanic at J-Bar Auto
- Installer at Rent
- Assistant Head Cutlister at Homestead Cabinet and Furniture
5 years, 11 months at this Job
• Troubleshoot and repair soot blower systems
• Inspect and repair coal feeders, crusher dryers, mill crushers, and chutes
• Inspect, rebuild, and replace pumps
• Replace and realign motors using laser alignment, taper gauges and dial indicators
• Qualified welder - perform safety welds, fabrication, structural and bin welding
• Perform preventative work on lube systems and bag filter systems
• Qualified operator of forklifts, Broderson cranes, overhead cranes, manlifts, and Grove machines
• CPR/AED qualified
• Extensive training in Asbestos awareness, solid waste management, CHES Hazard communication, fire extinguishers and incipient fires, Hazwoper First responder, confined space identification, energy control, fall protection, PPE use, and guarding & barricading.
• Filled in as Lead Plant Mechanic multiple times performing duties such as work order generation and parts locating using impact programing
- Plant Mechanic at Presque Isle Power Plant
- Plant Repairman at Tilden Mine, CCI
- Culinary Specialist at United States Navy
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Assistant Plant Mechanic for RO Plant
- Assistant plant mechanic at City of Brighton
1 year, 4 months at this Job
I was a heavy equipment operator for Alpha Natural Resources from August of 2008 till April of 2012. Now I'm at Bandmill Plant heavy equipment operator/ belt man/ plant mechanic. I've done just about everything around a plant and on a strip.
- Plant Mechanic/ Belt Man at Alpha Natural Resources
- Heavy Equipment Operator and Laborer at
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
• Maintained 100% Safety Record, wore all PPE and followed lock out/tag out procedures.
• Mechanic for the largest in the world Ozone Gas Water Treatment System.
• Second largest water treatment plant in the country, serving over 1.6 million people in North Texas.
• Asset data collection and management projects transitioning from reactive to proactive maintenance.
• Break/ Fix of everything on the plant. Chemicals lines, chemicals mixers, hydraulic and pneumatic valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, welding of pipe, changing pumps, motors, gears, gaskets, pipes, sump pumps, liquid oxygen system, ozone generators, chiller and condenser systems, HVAC, Chain Pits, Lift Stations, air dryers, pneumatic solenoids, SCADA, building maintenance, etc.
• Member of facilities safety team doing walkthroughs for fire safety, trip hazard and other OSHA guided tasks.
• Completed and passed all training, Ozone, hazmat, backflow, water operations, confined space, low/high voltage etc.
• Helped electricians and instrumentation technicians troubleshoot issues on a daily basis.
• Used Maximo asset and work order management software to track daily work and accounting.
• Completed tool inventories, fleet checklists, fire system and security checks, and many side projects.
• Researched, Managed and Ordered from various vendors and coordinated part delivery and install.
• Used O&M manuals, exploded diagrams, schematics, maps, and other resources to find solutions.
- Plant Mechanic at North Texas Municipal Water District- Water Treatment Plant
- Field Service Engineer at Advanced Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Robotics
- Maintenance Mechanic at White House Custom Color
- Field Service/ Installation Engineer at Parata Pharmaceutical- Pharmaceutical Robotics
5 years at this Job
- - Electronics
Lemoore Naval Air Station, Lemoore, CA
• Maintain and inspect airborne weapons and aviation ordinance
• Maintain qual-cert records
• Air Frame and Power Plant Mechanic appointee
• Electrical systems Troubleshooting and Maintenance
• Ordinance handling and safety
• Computer applications
• Industrial Safety
• Hydro Mechanical systems
- Air Frame and Power Plant Mechanic appointee at Navy Aviation Ordinance
- Bartender at Rebels Bar
- Farm Hand at Broz Farms
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Animal Science
Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and services machinery and equipment including pumps, valves,
motors, engines, compressors and gear reducers
• Perform regular scheduled preventative maintenance on plant and pumping station equipment
• Constructs special projects form blueprints and oral instruction
• Fabricates and welds equipment as necessary
• Perform minor building maintenance
- Plant Mechanic at City of Yuba City
- Maintenance Worker at City of Yuba City
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
1. Diagnose, repair and perform preventative maintenance on dairy manufacturing equipment including, but not limited to, steam boilers, pressure vessels, conveyors, beverage filling machines, air compressors, electric motors and controls, various pumps and all associated piping/wiring and process equipment. 2. Follow GMPs (good manufacturing processes) to ensure a safe and clean product for consumers. 3. Test various machines or equipment to ensure safe, smooth operation. 4. Operate forklift. 5. Work in repair shop using various hand tools and shop related machine tools. 6. Observe plant operations to ensure smooth, safe processing. 7. Respond to radio calls to repair downed equipment. 8. Setup/service high speed ink jet printers throughout the plant.
- Plant Mechanic at Wawa Inc.
- Geothermal Technician at Edward Powell Pump & Well Drilling Inc.
9 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
- High school or equivalent
Three Months Practical During my practical at Vuksich and Borich Fiji Ltd I learnt the basics in hydraulics, electrical and mechanical. The practical was based on the following components: How to change blown hoses in Excavators, Moxy dump trucks, Roller and loaders. Phases in electrical wiring. How to check and repair starting system on starter motor of trucks and light vehicles. How to check power flow in 12 volts and 24 volts machines. Check and repair suspension and undercarriage of trucks. Permanent Auto Electrician and Heavy Plant Mechanic | Vuksich and Borich, Nadi| July 2012 to Current After completing the practical, I was given the position of a full time auto electrician and mechanic. I was given the opportunity to work independently and comprehend all aspects of my duties. As an Auto Electrician and Heavy Plant Mechanic I carried out the following responsibilities: Full service in machines such as 5 to 33 tonne Excavators, Moxy dump trucks, Roller Sakai 510, Sakai 512, Loaders LX 30, LX 130, ZW 100, Graders, 3 an half tonne trucks 10 wheelers Change bearing seals, gasket and ramp steals for Excavator in hydraulic. Change track motors, center joint, rollers, splits tracks and hydraulic pumps. Change air hoses in transporters trucks. Check and repair hydraulics and air lines of trucks. Check and repair ignition and charging systems on truck excavators and lights trucks Repair and install lights and wiring on excavators and trailers. Check, repair and install solenoids on trucks and excavators, Wiring and installing of accessories such as reverse cameras, lights, radios and alarms. I also have group 1, 2, 6 and 9 licenses. I learnt to operate the following machines: Excavators Hitachi ZX 55, ZX 120 and ZX200, Moxy dump trucks, Roller Sakai 510, Sakai 512, Loaders LX 30, LX 130, ZW 100 I have knowledge of operating excavators; however, these were only operated in controlled environment for testing purposes. OTHER INFORMATION
- Trainee Auto electrician and Heavy Plant Mechanic at Vuksich and Borich Fiji Ltd I
3 months at this Job
- Certificate in Heavy Plant Mechanical
- - PRIMARY & SECONDARY EDUCATION
- - TERTIARY EDUCATION
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining and testing heavy vehicle, earth moving plant and other equipment
• Trouble shooting, repair and service of machineries and equipment including pumps, valves, motors, engines, compressors and pneumatic systems
- Plant mechanic at SS MEHTA & SONS LIMITED
- Mechanical Technician at RAY ENERGY (OMAN)
- Maintenance Mechanic at DYNCORP
- Heavy equipment mechanic at H. YOUNG & CO (EA) LIMITED
2 years at this Job
- - Education