As plant supervisor, I lead a great team of men in our parts division,welders,painters, assemblers, and shipping department to make assured that our customers receive a top grade A quality product that they have purchased.
- Plant Supervisor at Noise Solutions Inc.
- Lab Technician at Davis Alloys
- Lab Technician, Metallurist at Kalco Metals
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
- Diploma in Building Construction
I over look our production needs and follow up with all departments on there current job tasks I started picking up trash all over the plant worked my self up to machine operator became a line lead and work up to plant supervisor
- Plant Supervisor at Proportion Foods
- Plant Supervisor at
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Phone:(843) 537-9341 Plant Supervisor - Produced and assembled roller bearings for Automotive Transmissions for such customers as Ford, GM and Chrysler. Departments: 1. 8 operators in the shell press department (up to 300-ton presses)
- Plant Supervisor at Schaeffler USA Group
- Manager - David Peninger at Heat Treat department
- at Grede Corporation
- Sales Engineer at Grede Corporation
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Retail confectioner and chocolate manufacturer in Northeast Ohio operating 22 stores and a robust online/mail
order and fundraising business since 1935.
• Directed day-to-day operations, optimal production schedules, labor shifts and machinery issues.
• Managed a twice-annual seasonal surge in staffing up to 175 individuals.
• Implemented new product development following rigorous R&D testing protocols.
• Handled budget oversight duties as dictated by company owners.
• Maintained multiple-shift employee scheduling and seasonal labor initiatives.
• Educated and trained personnel on machinery, production, building maintenance and safety.
• Performed detailed recordkeeping of all raw materials entering plant/adhered to relevant safety regulations for same and suggested process improvements to enhance input utilization.
• Maintained optimal product quality by successfully managing all on-site food inventory/ordering and recommending food-handling efficiencies.
• Performed regular inspections/troubleshooting of all machinery and building equipment.
- Plant Supervisor at Malley's Chocolates, Brookpark
- Produce Purchaser/Merchandising Manager at Miles Farmers Market
- Produce/Grocery Supervisor at Heinen's Fine Foods
- Manager/Purchaser at S&R Produce, Brookpark, Ohio
6 years at this Job
- - Food Safety
• 2017 - 2018 Monitored night operations throughout the plant which included three spray drying towers. Plant Supervisor Managed plant operations throughout the second shift in a spray drying company that included three spraying towers. Certified all products met all standards required by quality and the customers. Made sure all ingredients were within standards and ready for the runs. In charge of a crew of up to 12 employees at any given time. Key Accomplishments:
● Lowered safety incidents by 80% by raising safety standards throughout the plant.
● Lowered the employee turnover ratio by providing better training for new and current employees.
● Enabled several root cause analysis investigations for process failures which developed a higher efficiency standard.
- Plant Supervisor at Quality Ingredients Corporation
- Production Supervisor at Greencore USA
- Packaging Supervisor at New French Bakery
- Lead Worker at Link Snacks Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associate Degree - Culinary Arts
Gruene Environmental Companies (GEC) is a full service environmental company specializing in environmental remediation, hazardous and nonhazardous waste disposal and transportation As Plant Supervisor I managed the overall plant operation in order to reach defined production targets in quality, cost, delivery and safety. Supervised and lead the production team to meet daily and monthly revenue goals improved manufacturing processes and created more streamline processes for hitting production goals. Conducted monthly and annual inventories Analyze and rate employee performance relative to their job descriptions Interview, hire, and train new employees Completed root cause analysis on issues that prevented and or increased efficiency Troubleshoots/analyses operational problems and advises on their resolution. Holds regular discussions with operators to coach performance and improve operational understanding, safety and capability. Ability to both work hands on as supervisor of the plant while driving strategic growth of the facility ❖ Resolved employee's issues, build teamwork, ensured staff adhered to all applicable site policies and procedures. ❖ Managed inventory control system that maintained accountability of critical components to support daily production operations. ❖ Monitor staff's daily throughput levels against company's performance standards. Temporarily increased staff levels to meet promised ship date as required.
- Plant Supervisor at Gruene Environmental Companies
- Juvenile Correctional Officer V at Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Production Manager at Aclara Technologies LLC
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management - Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Associate of Science in Technology - Technology
12 and 8-hour Supervisor of up to 6 Departments and 100 people. This involves constant monitoring of safety, quality, production, and scheduling. This also involves working with maintenance and the crews to troubleshoot multiple machine and/or equipment problems. This also involves doing reviews and employee assessments.
• Safe work record
• Good relationships with management and hourly employees
• Able to handle managing multiple departments
• Manage plant-wide tasks such as emergency evacuations
• Chief of the plants Emergency Response Team
• Champion for the plants Fire Response and Emergency Plan
• Platform Fire Investigator
- Plant Supervisor at RRD/LSC Communications
- Fox Crossing Firefighter/Lieutenant at Town of Menasha
- Shift Supervisor at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Shop Managers Supervision Series
My duties as a Plant supervisor included being responsible for directly overseeing the processing floor employees and floor activities including: the daily operations regarding orders, inventories, staffing, machine efficiency, scheduling, and time management. The ideal candidate should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as being people-centered, supportive, and flexible in order to get the most out of your team. I am competent in monitoring progress, coaching employees, enforcing rules, ensuring quality compliance, and inspiring employees to own their work and deliver great results. I also have forklift experience.
- Manufacturing Plant, Supervisor at MS Companies
- at Manufacturing Plant
- Crew Member at Wendy's
- Security Officer at S.E.I
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work - Technical Experience
- High School Diploma
· Get with First shift plant supervisor to go over production schedule for resiten side. · Meet with Ballistics Supervisor to go over the pressing schedule for the ballistics , and to go over the cutting schedule for dematron. · Overseeing all of Plant 1 during 2nd shift. · Handling all personnel issues for 2nd shift including Reviews, write-ups, incident/injury reports, attendance monitoring and vacation requests. · Responsible for inputting data for ballistics, such as consumptions of lots of material to work orders, filling out the daily work order report for 4200s and filling out the the lot# spec sheet at end of shift. · Transferring materials/ parts to different plants using the company truck when need be or directed to do so. Releasing work orders for the plant when tasked with it from Order administrator.
- Plant Supervisor 2nd Shift at Iten Industries
- Maintenance Technician at A.Schulman
- NightShift Production Supervisor at Aloterra Packaging LLC.
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Aloterra Energy LLC.
4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Afternoon plant supervisor responsible for coordinating day to day inbound and out bound hazardous waste drum loads in a safe and timely manner. Also in charge of hazardous waste processing. I operate heavy equipment on a daily basis. (Semis for backing trailers to the dock, front loaders, and forklift.) Skills Used My position requires me to work well organized and extremely safe. I can also operate forklifts, Vac trucks, roll off trucks and front loaders.
- Afternoon Plant Supervisor at Clean Earth INC.
- Installer at Auto Upholstery
- Harley mechanic/ Janitor/ Customer service at Cruiser inc
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- MMI - Certified Harley Davidson mechanic