Responsible for maintaining product line. Keep materials staged for the line and keep machines running. I also have to do maintenance on the machines when ever something happens along with periodic maintenance.
- Plant Technician at Procter & Gamble Plant technician
- Warehouse worker and delivery driver at Hunt Electric Supply Company
- at Forbis & Dick Funeral Service Stokesdale
- Supervisor at US Air Force Reserves Front
6 months at this Job
Feb 1978 - Mar 2017
• Central Energy Plant Technician F FIELD OF INTEREST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Facility Maintenance dxcx SKILL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Boiler Systems and water softeners
• Chiller Systems and Marley Cooling Towers
• Pumps and motors, some blueprint and schematics
• Emergency power backup systems by Asco and McCallister
• Water treatment for boilers, chilled water systems STRENGTH
- Central Energy Plant Technician at Union Hospital Central Energy Plant
39 years, 1 month at this Job
I work as a plant technician in the liquid processing department. In this department, we control all of the flow of product down to the converters, which is where the pods are made. We work with tanks, valves, HMIs, and various other components that factor into controlling the flow of product. We also deal with various assembly tasks.
- Plant Technician at Procter & Gamble
- Production Worker at Adecco for Honda
- Sales Associate at Sherwin-Williams
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- High school or equivalent - College preparatory
-plant technician I was in charge of the management of the equipment from the beginning of the system to the final product. -plant start
- Plant Technician at FERTINITRO S.A
- fullfilment at point b
1 year at this Job
- senior technician - senior technician gas nature
- High School Diploma
As a plant technician my job included both packaging and mixing. As a mixer it was our job to get the batch sheets, regulate the bulk ingredients and add the small ingredients by hand. Every hour or half hour checked the product and made sure it was within spec, perform change overs and clean the system. Lots of lifting, mainly 50 lbs. bags about 12-40 an hour depending on what product we were running. As a packer it was my job to keep the robots and machines running, feeding them with the correct supplies and fixing any jams or stops that would occur. Quality checks every hour to half hour depending on product and making sure the customer was geting a quality product. It was a union job so it worked on tiers and to be able to reach the highest tier one would have to complete and pass training on your job and also pass one of their pillar courses and attend weekly meetings on those pillars which included safety, quality, a.m.(autonomous maintenance), p.m.(preventive maintenance), and sustainability. By the time i left i had passed safety, quality, and a.m.. I was also a member of the new line 13 that was built and on top if our duties as an employee we were to keep notes and track of minor/major stops and come up with ideas to implement to make the line run smoothly and faster while providing a safe work environment and a quality product.
- Plant Technician at J.M. Smucker Co.
- Assembly Worker at NORPLAS INDUSTRIES
- Assembly Worker at Great Lakes Windows
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Medical
- High school or equivalent - Medical technologies
Pilot plant Technician for Applied Chemistry and Physics center of Expertise group Working with the lead engineer, testing various valve configurations on a desalting unit
- Pilot Plant Technician at BP America, Inc Acro services contractor
- Plant Operator at UOP Honeywell
- house husband at House Husband
- Nash Distillation Operator at Emerald Performance Material
11 months at this Job
• I was a B-operator for a year, when starting at this facility.
• Promoted to A-operator for 2013-2019
• I have of one year of experience operating the condensate stabilization system at this facility.
• Efficient operation of plant facilities various equipment /systems including but not limited to: cryogenic plant processing, process controls and measurement, pumps, instrument air systems, dehydrators, gas turbines and reciprocating compressors.
• Responsible for ensuring proper flows, temperatures, pressures, and levels.
• Responsible for recording of parameter values, completion of operating reports, notification of environmental deviations, and equipment lockout/tag-out for maintenance and repair.
• Respond to alarms and problems within the plant and make appropriate corrections accordingly.
• In charge of all crude preparation, shipping and sales.
• Operated, troubleshoot and maintained cryogenic plant equipment, including reciprocating engines, pumps, exchangers, coolers, air compressors and related facilities.
- Plant Technician at Waha Plant Facility
- A-Operator at Grey Ranch
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
PROFESSIONAL & MILITARY EXPERIENCE
March 2011- Present
Praxair Inc. - Standard Plant Technician III
• Sole operator & manager of a $1.3 million-dollar Oxygen production plant that provides 96% pure oxygen to a Lead battery recycling factory.
• Executed 4 engineering maintenance outages per year, managing 10 contractors per outage.
• Controlled an inventory of 1,000 parts with 100% accuracy and accountability.
• Strengthened all safety related procedures, all paperwork is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
• Sustained an annual operating/maintenance budget of $300k with 100% accountability.
• Aligned 46 industrial gas plant platforms as the South/Southwest QA champion. Regulated 50 QA audits/inspections ensuring business contract requirements are consistently met.
- Standard Plant Technician III at Multi-tasking
- Electricians Mate First Class Petty Officer E6 at U.S. Navy Reserves
- Divisional Supervisor at USS KLAKRING FFG
- Department Manager at U.S. Navy Reserves
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
start date December 2004 - working at the present 2016. Address: Jose Antonio Anzoátegui Petrochemical Complex, State Anzoátegui, Venezuela. PO BOX 41. Phone: (58) 028 127 003 300. Position: Operations Management, Plant Technician chemical processes in.
- Operations Management, Plant Technician at NITROGEN FERTILIZERS OF VENEZUELA CEC
- Trainee operator oil and petrochemical plants in the Superintendence of Production at Supermetanol C.A
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- - industrial
· Operate, maintain, and repair heating and domestic hot water boilers, industrial oil burners, steam systems and associated heating and domestic hot water equipment and all auxiliaries. · Kept detailed logs and reports for steam generation equipment and system tank rooms. · Collaborated with outside vendors/customers (NYCHA and private) and other departments to ensure jobs were completed in a safe and timely fashion. · Respond to emergency dispatches and preform repairs of heating systems and related equipment. · Preform all Heating Plant Technician related work for contract work with New York City Housing Authority Sites. · Inspect/maintain/troubleshoot/repair electric power distribution systems for associated equipment. · Preform maintenance and troubleshooting of various motors and pumps designated for water generation. · Create detailed written cost proposals for plant operations repairs in the greater New York City area. · Effectively perform in a service environment, individual and in teams as well with other building personnel.
- Energy Plant Technician at National Grid Energy Management
- Distribution Splicer at Manhattan Electric
- Paralegal at Update Legal Inc
- Paralegal at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communication Arts