Responsible for administrative functions including accounts receivable management, coordinate and scheduled surgical appointments and procedures, organized medical records for appointment follow up.
Maintain and follow up AP/AR accounts
• File and maintain business and personal files..
• Closely work with plastic surgeon and firm.
• Handled and filed documents, including patient charts and insurance and hospital documentation.
• Written and oral communication with doctor, hospitals, insurance companies, patients, and office staff.
- Plastic Surgeon at Dr. Mary Powers, Long Beach
- Compliance Assistant at USCB America
- Customer Service Manager at WESTSIDE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC
- Linguist at METROPOLITAN I&T
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Drama
Oversee all aspects of digital and print marketing to generate leads for this growing plastic surgeon and medspa. Continuous growth month over month since employment. Essential to the rebranding of the business physically and digitally. Oversee local and national SEO campaigns, social media marketing, paid digital marketing, patient review acquisition, and Youtube content production and marketing. Email marketing, print marketing including magazines, multiple website relaunches and updates, surgery photography & video, and much more.
- Marketing Director for Plastic Surgeon at GalleryofCosmeticSurgery.com, DrKevinSadati.com
- Business Owner & Freelancer at Self Employed
- Website Design and Content Manager at www.convectium.com
- Marketing, SEO and PPC Manager at www.HealthyChoiceNaturals.com
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- AS - Computer Programming
Up to 20 Direct and Indirect Reports * 7-Figure P&L * 5 Service Lines * 50 Patients Daily Parlayed practice established at CCFMG into independent clinic with technology, branding, and outcomes on par with aesthetic surgery leaders. Perfected the art of marketing to patients as consumers-quickly filling practice to capacity with elective, out-of-pocket procedures. Steered team of surgeons, physician extenders, nurses and support staff. Maximized profitability beyond surgery capacity by creating an ecosystem of onsite, non-surgical cosmetic clinicians and service providers-cosmetic injectables, laser medicine, hormone therapy, and nutritional counseling. Serve as business leader for all disciplines (clinical, finance, marketing, HR). Launched First-of-its-Kind Physician-Run Surgery Center * Established first surgical center of its kind in the Fresno area, proving the necessity of physician involvement in administration. Served as Medical Director and Facilities Manager while running plastic surgery practice. * Demonstrated excellence in operations and project management of a major launch-solved high-stakes challenges with limited experience. Found property and contractor. Studied business books, personally authoring pro forma and establishing business plan. * Made shrewd assessment of financial requirements for launching surgical facility. Ensured appropriate amount of startup capital and controlled costs by consulting with clinical and technical experts on how to build facilities that would support excellent outcomes on a budget. * Ensured regulatory compliance and fiscal success across service lines, leading accreditation process, serving as point person for audits and inspections, and acting as medical staff leader in governing bodies with accountability to shareholders. * Expanded market by contracting with all major private and public payors. Hired consultant to help with strategy. Negotiated favorable contracts with Blue Cross, Medicare, and many others. In early years, managed risk with cash-only patients. * Maintained staff engagement and retention through multiple major changes and new service line adds. Focused on transparency and education, giving staff a voice and sense of ownership and supporting them with career paths they were excited about. * Standardized the process of adding new service lines so that each growth opportunity would be more successful than the last. Designated start date, collected KPIs, held daily recap meetings to quickly course correct. * Established groundbreaking model of physician partnership, giving each of 7 shareholders a clearly defined executive role. In 2015, in response to demand from several providers, created evaluation process to divide ownership into shares in exchange for investment not just of money, but leadership time and expertise. * Sold center for high multiple to national organization in 2016, staying on as Medical Director during one-year transition.
- PLASTIC SURGEON & PRACTICE FOUNDER at DR. HEDIEH ARBABZADEH/WOMEN'S PLASTIC SURGERY FRESNO
- CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (CMO), FACILITY MANAGER, AND FOUNDER at RENAISSANCE SURGERY CENTER
- PLASTIC SURGEON & ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR OF PLASTIC SURGERY at CENTRAL CALIFORNIA FACULTY MEDICAL GROUP
12 years at this Job
- Master of Medical Management - Medical Management
- LICENSE - Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery Fellow
- - Resident
- - General Surgery Intern
- Doctorate of Medicine - Medicine
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Physiology
• Aggressive collections of insurance claims.
• Extensive knowledge of analyzing EOB'S for proper and prompt payment.
• Billing and coding for ENT specialists / Plastic Surgeons
• Utilize modifier codes to achieve the highest level of reimbursement.
• Follow Insurance reimbursement trends for maximum payment
- FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON at BOARD CERTIFIED ENT
- DME Intake Coordinator at LYMPHEDEMA PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- ADVANCED FOOT AND ANKLE SPECIALIST at National Provider Compliance Corporation
- Business Office Specialist at HCA CORP-PHYSICIANS ENDOSCOPY CENTER
5 months at this Job
Moved to Michigan]
• Managed, created monthly email promotions through Constant Contact for our database of over 2k patients.
• Tracking Brilliant Distinctions Rewards programs for patients; order Allergan, SkinMedica, Obaji products.
• Some clinical assistance, ie numbing patients for fotofacials, pixel treatments.
• Prep patients for pictures prior to plastic surgery consultation with Dr. Kadi.
• Scheduling patients, prepare esthetician for Botox events with supplies, charts, forms.
- Med Spa/Plastic Surgeon at Dr. James S. Kadi
- Debt Consultant/Inside Sales at NetDebt, LLC
- Account Manager / Inside Sales at Redstone Foods, Inc
- Medical Sales/Marketing at THPHospital / Encompass / Inogen, Dallas
7 months at this Job
- License - seller/buyers to agents
- - sales
- License - Real Estate
- - Banking, Finance
Managed busy medical practice Taught medical students and staff Creating major positives changes for patients with difficult reconstructive challenges
- Plastic Surgeon at Premium Wound Care
- at Premium Wound Care
- at Private Practice Plastic Surgery
- Instructor at Loma Linda University
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Russian
- BA - Chemistry
- MSc - Biochemistry
- - Medicine
Certified Aesthetic Consultant Level XI / Medical Aesthetician/Senior Laser Tech/ Circulating Nurse in OR for plastic
surgeries/ Nurse Injector/ Marketing and Events Coordinator
• Nurse Injector Mid Level neuromodulators and HA fillers
• Circulating Nurse in OR, pre and post op care
• Medical Aesthetician performing the newest treatments using the newest technologies and treatments
• Pre post procedures for CO2 and other laser treatments related to invasive and non invasive procedures
- Joseph M. Perlman MD Plastic Surgeon at Advanced Plastic Surgery Center
- Certified Nurse Injector Aesthetician / Laser Tech at CRAVE MEDICAL SPA
- Dr Balat - Weight Loss Consultant / Laser Tech at PLAZA OB GYN
- LVN Neurological Dept at MEMORIAL HERMANN
2 years at this Job
- - Sales
- Facial Plastic Surgeon at California Skin Institute Medical Group
- Facial Plastic Surgeon at Advanced Dermatology, Laser and Plastic Surgery Institute
- Consultant at Zeltiq Aesthetics and Allergan
- Certified Physician Executive (CPE), Certifying at Commission in Medical Management
10 months at this Job
- - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- M.S. - Natural Sciences/Immunology
- B.A. - Biology
- - General Surgery
Duties: Responsible for all billing and accounts receivable, posting checks, credit cards, and efts. Reception, Daily Schedule, phones and demographics. Medical Assisting. Surgical scheduling. Collection of booking fees and Surgery Payments. Follow up and collections for busy Plastic Surgeon.
- Assistant Manager at Robert B Jetter MD, Plastic Surgeon
- Medical Billing Coordinator at New York [email protected] Lenox Hill Hospital
- Medical Biller at Metro Medical Management Inc
- Medical Biller/Surgical Coordinator at Ophthalmologist Frank R. Titone M.D.
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Totally experienced in emergency room and primary care medicine- former Chief of Staff
- Private Practice Plastic Surgeon and Hand Surgeon at Yuma Plastic Surgery
- Staff Plastic Surgeon and Hand Surgeon at Yuma Regional
- Emergency Room Physician throughout career at
21 years at this Job
- - Hand Fellowship
- - Plastic Surgery Residency Uiversity of Virginia
- - Research Fellow
- - Surgery Residency
- - Surgery Internship
- M.D. - Medicine
- BA - Biology