Work selected for feature production in The Theatre School's competitive New
Playwright Series program
• Collaborated with professional directors, set and costume designers, and actors to edit and produce a 120 page script for stage life
- Playwright at The DePaul Theatre School
- Sales Associate and Receiving Coordinator at The Pleasure Chest
- Front Desk Receptionist at DePaul Library
- Community Outreach Intern at About Face Theatre
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BFA in Playwriting + BA in English - management
• Winner, 21st Century Voices New Play Festival, American Stage
• Finalist, Princess Grace Playwriting Award
• Winner, Henley-Rose Playwriting Competition, 2017
• Winner, The Bridge Initiative 2017 Playwright of the Year Award
• Finalist, Urban Stages Emerging Playwright Award, 2016
- Playwright at The Bridge Initiative
- at Fellowship-in-Residence
- at Bay Area Playwrights Festival
- at Honorable Mention, New Works of Merit
1 month at this Job
- - Film
- BA - Fine Arts/Art History/Psychology
- MBA - Marketing & Entrepreneurial Mgmt
Job duties and Skills:
• The confidence to connect with our customers, naturally being able to strike up a conversation with them and making them feel appreciated.
• Ability to work with enthusians and pace especially on big events and days i.e Saint Patrick's day, SantaCon.
• Managing huge cash flows.
• Using technology at high speed and with confidence.
• Maintaining appropriate stock levels for the bar.
• Moving, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling stock, chairs and tables around.
• Ensuring that customers receive an efficient and prompt service.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area, as well as bar glasses and utensils.
- Playwright Irish Pub Bartender at Playwright Irish pub
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bsc - Social Work
- - Religion
Invited back to the Kennedy Center to provide feedback for MFA candidates workshopping their plays
● Attended daily workshops with playwrights and directors to analyze and critique MFA candidate work
- Playwright at The John F. Kennedy Center
- Intern, The Collective Child at
- Marketing Intern at Tarte Cosmetics
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - American Studies and English
- Advanced Regents Diploma
MFA - Playwriting from Boston University '21
- Playwright at Self Employed
- Sales Associate at Westside Skate & Stick
- DCM Sales Member at Manhattan Theatre Club
- Events Coordinator/Floor Representative at Drama Book Shop
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Playwriting
- BFA - Theatre Performance & Directing
- playwright at The ArtsCenter
- Volunteer at The ArtsCenter
- Committee Member, Red Stocking Revue Programs/Fund Raisers, Port Washington at
- Student Friends at Ackland Art Museum
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction - I Feel Better
- MFA - Children's Educational Theatre
- BA in Dramatic Arts - TEACHING AREAS
- - Busch Gardens Educational Theatre
- - Teaching Artist
- - Education
- - Curriculum & Instruction
Independent/ CEO for stage play production. DJH Unplugged has played in the Tri-State area. I also write for local churches and other private organizations
- Playwright at DJH UNPLUGGED
- Cosmetologist at Valentino's Signature Salon
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- Associate - Education
• Commissioned by Fantasy Playhouse Children's Theatre to research and write a Theatre for Young Audiences show about the Poarch Creek Indians
• Finalist in 2017, 2018 Rocket City Playwright Series
• Plays published by Dramanotebook.com are performed internationally
- Playwright at Fantasy Playhouse Children's Theatre
- Teaching Artist at Fantasy Playhouse Children's Theatre
- Director at Fantasy Playhouse Children's Theatre
- Substitute Teacher at Spotsylvania County Schools
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre - Theatre
- Founder, Director, Playwright at Faith Production (FAP)
- Head of Programme at Caritas Makeni
- Project Manager-Psychosocial and Social Mobilization at Caritas Makeni/Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Project Coordinator at Caritas Makeni/DOKITA
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Performing Arts
- Certificate in Community Development Studies
- Certificate in Mass Communication
- Certificate in Office Package
- High school or equivalent
• [1991 – 2018] As Creative Director for various groups I have developed and helped brand new products and build images [often from the ground up] for such Network Marketing and Nutrition companies as Nikken, Gano Excel, Alphay International, The Environmental Network, NSA, Shaklee International, Natrol, Quorum International, Forever Living Products, Avon and Mary Kay Cosmetics.
• [1968 – 2016] Film/Commercial/television writer, producer and director of over 500 films, documentaries, infomercials and commercials. CD of The Environmental Network [TEN], Founding CD of the Nostalgia Network (Nickelodeon). Creator of such shows as Bon Jour Paris, and Star Clips. Writer/producer of Documentaries such as United We Stand, America, Save Your Job/Save Our Country (on NAFTA), A Question of Balance...and others.
•1979-2018 [Concurrent] I Have, on contract, ghostwritten 25 books on psychology, health and nutrition, success empowerment and breaking business markets, selling nearly 400,000 copies (some of which were bestsellers).
•1992-1999 [Concurrent] I served as Chief Marketing and New Products Advisor to Nikken. (A $2 Billion International Wellness corporation based in Japan and Irvine, California.) Through marketing and new product formulation, design and production, through editing and writing of the Nikken Magazine, and writing and producing of Satellite Broadcasts and international conventions, I saw Nikken North America rise in annual corporate sales from $15 million to over $500 million in six years.
•1990-1998 [Concurrent] I served as Resident Executive Producer/Creative Director for Video Plus [Now SUCCESS PARTNERS]. Wrote, produced and directed over 100 corporate films, infomercials, satellite broadcasts and TV series. Also headed up a unique think tank and design for a seminal environmental movement: MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• Over the last four decades … I have branded, formulated, created, written, produced and directed ad campaigns ads and radio and television commercials for such clients as Neiman Marcus, International Dairy Queen, General Mills, Pillsbury, RJR Nabisco, Nikken, Amway, Alberto Culver, Warner Chilcott Pharmaceuticals (Actavis), Reagan for President Campaign, Perot ‘92, and various Congressional races.
- Author/Playwright at Concepts Group
40 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - English Literature
- Bachelor of Arts - English-Major/Marketing-Minor