Senior Mechanical Engineer Energy Systems Analysis Mechanical System Design Plumbing System Design Component Selection and Properties Analysis Senior Mechanical / Plumbing Engineer – Directly responsible for projects and reports that were assigned by the Principal Engineer. Performed data analyses and prepared reports and presentations for delivery to key stakeholders. Provided critical reviews of mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) construction documents including: Basis-of-design, schematics, and construction specifications. Provided on-site auditing of mechanical equipment, power usage estimates, and functional testing. Wrote and performed pre-functional checklists, and functional test procedures for MEP and controls equipment. Instructed junior engineers and technicians in performing the test procedures in the field. Commissioned MEP systems on newly constructed buildings and remodeled buildings as an independent third-party inspector. Prepared reports, cost estimate reports, and submitted responses to requests for qualification/proposal (RFP/RFQ). Collaborated with other senior engineers to integrate our unique experiences. Assisted senior and junior engineers with understanding concepts in my areas of expertise. Developed templates, equations, and macro-based functions in Microsoft Word and Excel for repetitive use by junior engineers. Provided professional input on designs and reports. Corresponded with government personnel, prime- and sub-contractors, program managers, architects and engineers.
- Senior Mechanical/Plumbing Engineer at Digital Energy Inc.
- Mechanical Engineer 0830 at Department of Defense
- Plumbing Engineer Consultant at Digital Energy
- Laboratory Engineer at Schafer Corporation at AFRL
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (MSME) - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) - Mechanical Engineering
Design and oversee manufacturing on plumbing and pump related structures on a variety of firetrucks.This involves working closely with structural and electrical to synchronize our designs as well as directly with the customer and with the floor in a manufacturing and technical support type roll.
● Pump panel design and optimization
● Driveline calculations
● Flow optimization
● Process optimization. Please ask for more information.
● Pre-construction consulting
● Post construction troubleshooting
- Plumbing Engineer at Spartan Motors
- Senior Design Project Team Member at SDSU
- Student Engineering Position at Daktronics
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Plumbing engineer, CAD drafter at AC Engineering
- Grader of Professor J.J.Lee at University of Southern California
- Assistant at Sonny Astani Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Internship at Guangzhou Municipal Engineering Design and Research Institute
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Building Environment - Environment & Equipment Engineering
Design of Plumbing systems from schematic design to completion. Coordination of Plumbing systems, layout and drawings with other disciplines. Perform Plumbing system load calculations, preparing design sketches, mark-ups for CAD designers, technical specifications Review and evaluation of shop drawings and product submittals
- Senior Plumbing Engineer at JVP Engineers, P.C
- Senior Plumbing Engineer at EYP Architecture & Engineering
- Engineer III Plumbing at AECOM
- Plumbing Engineer at Army National Guard
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Head of plumbing at Job corps in charge of all Plumbing WBL 3 Students on campus..
- Plumbing Engineer at GUTHRIE JOB CORPS CENTER
- Teacher at Grace Covenant Child Development Center
- Owner and Operator at Eagle Construction LLC
- Area Manager of Operations at Pizza Hut
3 months at this Job
- Plumbing, Facilities Maintenance, EPA - Plumbing, Facilities Maintenance, EPA
Las Vegas, NV Completed all Plumbing Work Orders +Repair all Plumbing Public Restrooms +Repair Plumbing issues Rooms +Cast Iron Pipe and Fitting Repair + Water, Steam, and Condensate Repair and Replace +Snaking and Jetting +Create PM Schedules for Restrooms +Trouble Shoot all Plumbing Issues
- Plumbing Engineer 1 at Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
- LEAD ENGINEER at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- PLUMBING ENGINEER at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- SERVICE PLUMBER at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Mr. Luce formed a limited liability corporation under the name of North Georgia Fire Protection Consultants, LLC in August, 2018 404-580-3631 cell
- Owner/Operator at North Georgia Fire Protection Consultants, LLC
- Owner/Operator at North Georgia Fire Protection Consultants, LLC
- President, Owner at North Georgia Fire Protection Consultants, LLC
- Engineering Design Technician, Plumbing and Fire Protection at CH2M Hill (Lockwood-Greene)
5 months at this Job
- - Systems Design
- Certification - Technical Design & Drafting
- - Design & Drafting
- Certified Foam Systems Designer - AR-AFFF Systems Design
- Senior Plumbing Engineer at Various contract & temporary assignements- LA, CA
- Project Manager at DLR Group- LA, CA
- Senior Plumbing Engineer at URS Corporation- LA, CA
- Senior Plumbing Engineer at Harley Ellis Devereaux- LA, CA
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Client was Dell Computers Round Rock Tx. Maintained the water quality system filtration units via test kits for hardness and TDS. Replaced industrial softener resin beds when required. Repaired distribution system leaks and kept all plumbing in optimum working order. Boiler and general water heater replacement and flushing. Tested the elements and thermostats for proper operation and replaced as necessary. After getting settled in for a few months I developed and received approval for implementing preventative maintenance proceedure. The procedures involved walking through each of the seven buildings and noting locations of the many mini breakrooms and isolated water heating systems and making sure all state codes were up to date. The second phase was to test and log the performance of breakroom equipmant such as ice makers, faucets and drainage systems. This lead to a third phase of a drain maintenance program which included augering of branch lines and replacing weak chrome traps then flushing the system. Fourth phase was the bathroom battery systems to test all fixtures in each building for integrity and flow issues. These system implementations were duplicated in the full service cafeterias. Log sheets were kept and then turned in to the dispatcher for the official creation of workorders. This list of detailed analysis and its implantation was used as an update log to the client on how the company was improving it's services. Since I was the creator of the program and more proficient on the systems, I performed the majority of the work. I replaced broken down equipment in a safe and timely manner or oversaw to contracting accuracy when outside sourcing was necessary. In my general maintenance role I also made repairs to badged door entry systems with maglocks. I responded to a daily workorder system that included repairing lighting ballast and bulbs. Other roles included anything from assiting the AC techs with motor replacements to repairing carpeting and replacing eyewash stations.
- Plumbing Engineer at CBRE
- Service Plumber at Casa Mechanical Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bacflow certification - Water quality treatment
- High School Diploma
Plumbing designer in a collaborative MEP/Architectural firm resp onsible for drafting and design of domestic water, sanitary, storm, vent, natural gas, and lab gas piping systems using REVIT and AUTOCAD software.
• Jointly responsible for projects such as Baylor College of Medicine Research Center, MD Anderson Cancer Res earch Center, lab gases on University of Houston Sugarland, and award winning Baker Ripley: East Aldine Economic Opportunity Center, among others.
• Extracted information from existing civil and site plans to assist in the development of cost effective design strategies.
• Complete, print, issue and file drawings from schematic design through construction documents, revisions and addendums.
• Perform calculations for invert elevations on underground placement of pipes, storm and ov erflow drain sizing/capacity, then issue for approval to Senior Plumbing Engineer.
• Started meeting scheduling and deadline cutoffs during the first three months as an intern, offered permanent employment following internship.
• Studied, planned, designed and implemented formula calculation sheet for harvesting rain water according to supply and demand which was adopted by the Plumbing Engineering Department.
• Shadowed engineers during daily tasks including site visits, inspections, punch reports and design modifications.
• Evaluate new and renovation designs to ensure compliance with local and federal standards and codes.
• Worked on multiple phased projects involving demolition and renovation.
• Gained valuable industry experience which will be utilized in sub sequent professional roles.
• Implemented quick design modifications nearing deadline, on plumbing/fire protection and lab gas systems in order to accommodate architectural design changes.
• Attended weekly company and client meetings to collaborate an actio n plan based on new information as needed, and to discuss current and ongoing updates.
- Plumbing Designer at Page Southerland Page, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Engineering Design Graphics Petroleum Industrial sub-specialty