• Execute and coordinate plumbing drawings with the other specialties involved.
• Shop drawings review.
• Field inspections.
- Plumbing Engineer at Gartek Engineering Corporation. Miami
- Sanitary Engineer at Hidranicas Ltda
- Sanitary Engineer at Fernando Gallego Engineering
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- specialist - Finance
- - Construction Management
- B.S., - Sanitary Engineering
Design and oversee manufacturing on plumbing and pump related structures on a variety of firetrucks.This involves working closely with structural and electrical to synchronize our designs as well as directly with the customer and with the floor in a manufacturing and technical support type roll.
● Pump panel design and optimization
● Driveline calculations
● Flow optimization
● Process optimization. Please ask for more information.
● Pre-construction consulting
● Post construction troubleshooting
- Plumbing Engineer at Spartan Motors
- Senior Design Project Team Member at SDSU
- Student Engineering Position at Daktronics
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Managed projects by organizing site visit appointments, drawing reviews, and coordinating with all relevant disciplines. − Designed piping and placements of plumbing equipment, and sprinkler systems for both new and renovated areas. − Created excel sheets that help analyze several data sets quickly and easily to minimize error.
- Plumbing Engineer at 2LS Consulting
- Assistant Mechanical Engineering- Project Development at NYC Department of Environmental Protection Bureau of Wastewater Treatment
- Mechanical Engineer - Plumbing Team at SURE House
- Lab Technician at Stevens Institute of Technology
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Project design and development tasks, including drawings, calculations, cost estimates, and specifications for various large and small scale plumbing projects
• Creation of plumbing contract drawings and specifications for public bid
• Developed plumbing systems using AutoCAD and basic Revit functions
• Shadowed Engineering Supervisor on occasional site visits (1-2x per month)
• Other duties as assigned
- Plumbing Engineer Intern at H2M Architects & Engineers
- Math Tutor at Farmingdale State College
- Distribution Engineer Intern at PSEGLI
- Service Technician at Sun-Brite Pools
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
• Plumbing engineering systems design of commercial and multifamily buildings.
• Developed and managed projects from Schematic Design and Programming through Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
• Proficient in the use of Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit. Created Revit families to utilize the Building Information Management aspects of Revit.
• Versed in LEED Standards and Austin Energy Green Build.
• Significant Projects: Crescent River Oaks (mid-rise); Howard Hughes Lakes Edge Phase 2 (mid- rise), Hines Residences at La Colombe d'Or (high-rise), Trammell Crow Alexan Capital (high- rise).
- Plumbing Engineer at Jordan & Skala Engineers, Inc
- Plumbing Engineer at Shah Smith and Associates
- Service Coordinator at Discount Tire Company
- Student Worker at Texas A&M University
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Engineering Technology
Group manager of plumbing engineering section. Designed plumbing systems: - residential - high rises - mid rise - custom residences - commercial - hospital renovations - Hotel renovations - schools - restaurants
- Plumbing Engineer at WSP USA
- Plumber at Master plumbers
- Plumbing Engineer at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- DIP - Plumbing apprentice, contactor and plumbing engineer
USA ◦ SANOFI Pasteur - Swiftwater, Philadelphia
◦ Basin Electric - Bismarck, North Dakota
◦ Ecolab - Minneapolis, Minnesota
• In charge of doing various mechanical calculation, this includes cooling and heating load, ventilation, fan pressure loss, and infiltration loads.
• In charge of plumbing load calculation, this includes the potable water and hot water, and the sanitary load calculations.
• Assigned to do air flow diagrams, and the air instrumentation diagrams.
• Coordinating with Revit designers, resolving day to day technical issues.
• In charge of preparing mechanical equipment schedules.
• In charge of preparing mechanical equipment specifications.
• Interface with various disciplines, coordinating with structural, electrical and the architects.
• Coordinated with various equipment vendors, ensuring that the equipment physical sizes and its performance is consistent with the calculation.
• In charge of back checking all deliverables, this includes the AFD, AID, general lay out, equipment schedules.
• In charge of the equipment operational accessibility, attending model reviews, and addressing client queries.
- Senior HVAC and Plumbing Engineer at AMEC Foster Wheeler
- Senior Mechanical Engineer at WOOD
- Lead HVAC Engineer at AMEC Foster Wheeler
- Senior HVAC Engineer at AMEC Oil Sands
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
- BSME - Mechanical Engineering
Consulting Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)
• Engineered the designs, pipe layout, and calculations (pipe sizing and equipment) of fire-protection, domestic water, sanitary waste and vent, and natural gas for fast food restaurants.
• Implemented different codes (Plumbing Code 2012) in the design of piping systems to successfully complete construction in compliance with building codes.
• Prepared specifications and cut sheets of fixtures, and equipment.
• Highlights: Burger King, Panda Express, Muslim Mosque in Alpharetta, and Bojangles. Software/Databases: Revit, AutoCAD 2015, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Fire Protection/Plumbing Engineer at MARSHALL & BOLLWERK
- Construction Administrator at SMITHCARTER
- Fire Protection/Plumbing Engineer at THOMPSON COMPANY, INC
- Mechanical Engineer at MCKENNEY'S MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS AND ENGINEERS
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Design of Plumbing systems from schematic design to completion. Coordination of Plumbing systems, layout and drawings with other disciplines. Perform Plumbing system load calculations, preparing design sketches, mark-ups for CAD designers, technical specifications Review and evaluation of shop drawings and product submittals
- Senior Plumbing Engineer at JVP Engineers, P.C
- Senior Plumbing Engineer at EYP Architecture & Engineering
- Engineer III Plumbing at AECOM
- Plumbing Engineer at Army National Guard
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Plumbing Engineer at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college