Contract) PMO Analyst for the U.S. Regulatory Reporting Finance Change team responsible for all PMO activities including business case management, project planning and forecasting, project financials analysis and reporting, project administration (status reporting, metrics reporting, change requests, RAID management) in Clarity OnePPM and overall program communication and governance materials preparation. Environment: PMO, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Clarity OnePPM, MS Visio
- PMO Analyst at Credit Suisse
- PMO Budget Analyst at Forest Research Inc
- at AIG
- Sole PMO & member of Core Management team at JP Morgan Investment Bank
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Novell Certified Netware Administrator
- Bachelor of Arts
Manage and track the progress of complex projects, and resource management. Monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution & completion. Closely follow project development and track that each stage is completed appropriately and within time and budget. Analyze Data and project information to identify better ways to do business as well as new business opportunities. This information is provided to senior management to guide their decision-making. Prepare Project Status Reports with the Project Manager, PMO Analysts work to develop status reports to be delivered to the head of division and senior management. They must report on any snags in the project timeline and provide suggestions for solutions. Ensure all documentation of a new resource is completed and that roll off project documentation and equipment is done. Project Control Senior Analyst, Invoice Support and Reporting Support the service delivery or product teams in managing projects and budgets to meet the goals of the client. Facilitate project governance, reporting, and create models to improve business decisions. Produce consolidated project status reporting. Maintains internal process documentation. Provides Executive ad hoc analysis and support as required. Ensures that new deals and projects adhere to governance processes or escalate non-compliance to the PMO and Delivery Excellence Lead. Provides continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders, to drive further efficiencies in the organization. FFP, Travel, ODC and T&M invoice support.
- PMO Analyst, Resource Management at Accenture Federal Services
- Fulltime Student at University of Phoenix
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- IBM Services Specialist at Sirius Computer Solutions
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Foundations of Business - Foundations of Business
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of project schedules for assigned development projects
• Responsible for facilitating status collection, performing schedule and critical path analysis, and generating reports
• Interface with team leads, project managers, and PMO staff
• Responsible for facilitating weekly and monthly reporting rhythms and supporting data management activities
• Responsible for general program analysis and monitoring. This may include data analysis, metrics generation, risk assessments, staffing analysis, and analysis to support budgeting, forecasting, and earned value analysis
- PMO Analyst at Anblicks
- Senior Project Manager at HealthPlan Services
- Program Master Planning & Control Specialist/Engagement Lead at PPM Transparency Group
- PMIS Administrator at Catholic Health Initiatives
3 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting and Finance
· Support team projects and align with a Director's team in support of PMO initiatives, project management support and serve as a resource for project and governance best practices, review and education. · Facilitate Preparation process · Assist with budget updates · Highlight areas for review · Update and maintain Methodology Docs, · Validate Status Reports · Test Case completion · Set project management standards · Identify process improvements · Fulfill Executive and Summary Reporting Needs · Preparation and Facilitation of Force Rank Meetings · Resource Utilization Headcount Management · Project Management Assistance for: Identifying missing tasks, overdue task review, check unassigned tasks, project baselines, assistance with updates, and managing the project plan. · Managed data tracking and sharing of reports with programs such as Service Now, SharePoint, and OneNote.
- PMO Analyst at Subaru of America
- Project Analyst/Coordinator at Amerihealth Caritas/PerformRx
- Program / Project Coordinator at Astra Zeneca
- Implementation Coordinator / Project Manager at Wells Fargo Bank
2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Marketing
• Support $28 Million dollar Engineering portfolio of over 30 programs/projects.
• Support Quarterly Portfolio Review - assist program manager in developing agenda, sending communications, collecting materials and assembly of presentations. Help documenting risks, issues, action items
• Responsible for assisting PMO Lead in handling program level issues, change request and risks management.
• Prepare appropriate financial summaries for associate activities
• Execute It Projects that require coordination, communication, systems documentation.
• Support programs/projects in Clarity (open/close, monitor cost plans, ETCs, Unfilled Demand, etc.)
• Support financial routines by running: Par Detail, Spent & Committed, LPS)
• SharePoint Administrator for PMO team, which includes granting access and permissions to site content.
• Tracking deliverables, maintaining, creating and updating documentation via Team SharePoint site.
• Work closely with project team members throughout all phases of project initiative.
• GYR Reporting - Review, analyze and resolve any programs/projects with issues
• Partnered with Compliance and Auditors to ensure all approvals and supporting documentation were secured and approved quarterly and at each stage gate review.
• Refined PMO process and procedures and delivered orientation for new team members.
• Conduct and facilitate bi-weekly project team status and updates meetings, project meetings became more effective and project risks were cut by 80%.
- IT PMO Analyst at Lowes Companies Inc
- IT Support Analyst at Lowes National Sales Meeting HW
- IT Support / Business Analyst at Tek Systems Inc
1 year at this Job
• SLA System Language Agreement. Edit and rewrite Abbott out and AbbVie into agreement with new VP's, President, CEO, CFO and CEE
• Maestro - create new lists for informing employees of downtime with systems
• License Management - Keep a total of how many licenses AbbVie has for all users
• ITSM/SME - Foundation Data, Enhancement requests, and Training
• Metrics Daily/Monthly - do pivot tables and graphs on closed, open, and breached tickets sent out to upper management
• Weekly Symphony Hypercare Metrics
• Communications - keep open communications with team and division
• Invoice & Resource Tracking - make sure payments are made within the agreement between the vendor and purchasing.
• To develop the AbbVie SAP SLA between Global ERP Operations and Foundation. Ensure the SLA is meaningful to all parties and continually improve upon it.
• Design and publish monthly SLA metrics on AbbVie SAP incident, change and application availability.
• Act as the AbbVie SAP ITSM Subject Matter Expert working with all support teams and the Global Service Desk to ensure accurate foundation data, ticket data and service metrics.
• Document Service Management processes and procedures and ensure they are repeatable and effective.
• Provide weekly Communications for Global Operations
• Provide input into the plan for expanding responsibilities beyond SAP including approach, responsibilities and budget.
• Participate in weekly AbbVie SAP change and infrastructure meetings, as needed
• Assist with the development and maintenance of AbbVie SAP issue escalation process, procedures and data collection
• Assist with the AbbVie SAP disaster recovery testing by coordinating application testing/check out as needed
• Train Service Now to US base teams, run reports, track tickets, run metrics on SNOW tickets monthly
- PMO Analyst at ABBVIE, Lake County
- Associate Financial Tech at ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- Associate Financial Tech at Manpower
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Secretarial Science
· Built self-driven dashboards for key stakeholders and senior management showing employee response to processes and provider issues using Microsoft Excel (macros, pivot tables, slicers, VLOOKUP) and Tableau. · Conducted IT Governance meetings via WebEx to increase stakeholder engagement and bridge the communication gap · Promoted to work as a Project Manager to manage and coordinate the IT Project for one of the clients of DoIT. · Developed the metrics for Demand and Performance Management which were tracked at the PMO level · Wrote complex SQL queries to fetch data and develop customized reports for the business users to aid in decision making. · Researched, learned and helped the firm on how to use Agile/SCRUM practices and values to delight the business unit · Modernized the data transfer processes by integrating the multiple systems, contributing to savings of $30K / 6 months. · Conducted brainstorming sessions to discuss the possible features, enhancements, and the ways of improving the process. · Performed GAP Analysis and Impact Analysis by documenting As-Is Vs To-Be state and provided recommendations for process improvements. · Prepared Risk Management Plan by understanding the business and user requirements for the project. Developed and introduced prioritization matrices to prioritize and assess the project requests as part of the demand management system.
- Business Analyst/PMO Analyst at Illinois Department of Innovation & Technology
- Product Analyst at Amura Marketing Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Business Analyst Trainee at Sumy Software Solutions
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer - Computer
• Coordinates and facilitates meetings with stakeholders, project owners, and personnel
• Conforms to and advocates project management standards, processes and procedures in accordance to the Project Lifecycle
• Plans and manages project deliverables, goals and milestones with Project Managers
• Defines resources and coordinates implementation schedules
• Assists with developing needs for Requests for Proposals (RFP)
• Manages project scope and budget with
- PMO Analyst at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Project Coordinator at TEKsystems
- Project Manager at ARS Advertising
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. in Communication - Communication
PROJECT COORDINATION / PORTFOLIO SUPPORT o Set up and closed projects in PPM Tool (Clarity aka CA PPM) o Entered allocations and task assignments in PPM Tool o Performed process quality assurance reviews prior to project tollgates CLARITY (PPM TOOL) ADMINISTRATION o Administered Licenses (issue and reclamation) o Monitored System (for optimal performance) o Coordinated Database Refresh (DEV and QA) o Created Annual Base Calendars o Processed timekeeping adjustments o Escalated issues to vendor (case management) o Coordinated system upgrade o Monitored internal support log / Assigned work to team o Executed support tickets within SLA (researched and resolved user inquiries) o Analyzed internal data set (resolved and or reported outliers)
- PMO Analyst at Independence Blue Cross
- Project Coordinator, PMO (Information Systems and Computing) at University of Pennsylvania
- Project Coordinator at Bristol Myers Squibb
- Project Coordinator at Job Search
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- A.A.S. - Accounting
* Maintaining projects in Project Online. Ensuring the projects are all updated in Plan, status, Schedules, Financials, Risks & Issues and Key milestones for all DS&R Projects. * Facilitating risk and issue workshop capturing updates to the risks and issues, creating risks and Issue log, new risks and making sure that all risks and issues are updated in status and commentary. * Reporting on the progress of the projects, status, key milestones and KPI's. * Maintaining Program budgets, contract worksheets, Finance tracker, tracking projects from budget (cost) and schedule in accordance IT&S guideline. * Creating Economic Evaluation Model and Financial Memorandum for PCN Projects. * Tracking costs reported in SAP, troubleshooting and escalating any issues to BAS Finance and regularly meeting with Project Managers to review actual costs against forecast and prepare variance analysis report. * Acting as SME for project finance activities to team and point of contact between the Project Managers and BAS Finance. * Facilitating quarterly end financial activities. * Preparing quarterly variance analysis and commentary for all projects. * Requesting quotes from vendors, raising purchase orders, and follow up with indirect procurement team to make sure that they are correctly created, approved and delivered on time. * Troubleshoot for order related issues and making sure they are resolved in timely manner. * Facilitating quarterly accrual activities, preparing direct transfers and manual accrual submission for the quarter. * Maintaining, developing and updating program documentations and version control of the documents. * Tracking timesheets by various teams and reconcile against budget. * Providing periodic updates and regularly communicating with the Project Managers and project teams to ensure projects stay within schedule and budget through completion. * Identifying project needs, processing necessary transactions and escalate issues as needed * Developing process documentations and identifying opportunities for process improvement. * Preparing data integrity report for all projects and updating the PM's with necessary actions that need to be taken for their respective programs/ Portfolio. * Performing other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- PMO Analyst at BP
- Business Project Coordinator/Analyst at DTE Energy
- Project Coordinator at ClinProxy Research Services
- Project Coordinator at Dell Services
1 year at this Job