Contract) PMO Analyst for the U.S. Regulatory Reporting Finance Change team responsible for all PMO activities including business case management, project planning and forecasting, project financials analysis and reporting, project administration (status reporting, metrics reporting, change requests, RAID management) in Clarity OnePPM and overall program communication and governance materials preparation. Environment: PMO, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Clarity OnePPM, MS Visio
- PMO Analyst at Credit Suisse
- PMO Budget Analyst at Forest Research Inc
- at AIG
- Sole PMO & member of Core Management team at JP Morgan Investment Bank
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Novell Certified Netware Administrator
- Bachelor of Arts
Setup of the Program Management Office which included the development of governance and methodology,
policies, best practices and end-to-end methodology in portfolio and project management.
• Manage banking upgrade project to migrate from legacy platform to latest secured platform, partner with Treasury, Bank of America, & IT teams to ensure on time completion.
• Initiate first Infrastructure project using SCRUM Methodology, utilizing development teams' knowledge of Azure, VMWare, & Enterprise Backup systems.
• Lead the start-up operations for offshore operations in Manila, Philippines. Train new employees; monitor job performance, control costs and increase productivity.
• Establish a P2P process for the IT Department, by improving efficiency and meeting deadlines.
• Serve as liaise with internal customers for new sourcing and subcontracts requirements for vendor agreements. Maintain records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for all assets.
• Prepare accruals, forecasts, and variance explanations to Corporate Accounting on a quarterly basis. Accomplishments:
• Coordinated with Service Desk & Infrastructure team members to implement scan to email function on all printing machines in corporate office. Accomplishments Cont:
• Worked in partnership with Active Directory Team to add conference room scheduling in Outlook to improve the efficiency of booking meetings.
• Collaborated with Service Desk to implement a PC refresh cycle of approx. 500 corporate users.
• Created PMO SharePoint sites for Resource Planning, Weekly Status Reports (Schedule, Scope, Issues/Risks, Budget, & Resources), Change Management, and Demand Management.
• Improved the JDE P2P process by eliminating multiple invoice & PO approval routes.
• Partnered with JDE Finance team to create a new WBS (work break down structure) for IT Projects. Led and established project initiation and managed budgeting.
• Joined firm as a Productivity Coordinator and promoted to new role as PMO Analyst due to strong contributions in management and information technology.
- PMO Analyst at Quanta Services
- Operations Administrator at Oilfield Services, Frank's International
- Business Analyst at Flow Solutions Division - Flowserve Corporation
- Merchandiser at Gap Inc. - Banana Republic L.L.C
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Management
Experienced PMO analyst with a demonstrated history in project analysis and governance. Skilled in data analysis, process refinement, reporting, stakeholder communications, and business requirement collection & documentation to meet program objectives and exceed customer expectations.
DRT Strategies 2018 - Present
• Provide administrative and project management support to the FDA CIO Council governance boards
• Provide meeting facilitation support by scheduling meetings as well as capturing meeting minutes, action items, and decisions
• Review work products and ensure consistent, high-quality delivery as project's quality management plan
• Identify and carry out process improvements, including creating process documentation
• Conduct deliverable reviews, remediation, and finalization using quality management practices
- Experienced PMO analyst at DRT Strategies
- Business Analyst at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Project Coordinator at Information Services Group
- Project Analyst at NASA Headquarters Information Technology Support Services Contract (HITSS)
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (B.A.) - Fine Arts
· Supports FAA PMO staff with implementation of agency-wide transition to Windows 10 operating system · Extracts data from SharePoint site through Microsoft Access database to run reports, queries, and statistical forecasts · Collaborates with governmental and non-governmental entities to facilitate nominal scheduling user interface · Developed methods for keeping track of transition throughputs, such as scheduled computers, completed upgrades, and failed/rescheduled appointments · Maintains shared Microsoft Outlook customer service mailbox, interacting with customers and facilitating approximately 1,000 transitions per week
- PMO Analyst at OST, Inc
- Project Manager at XLA, Inc
- Senior Analyst at XLA, Inc
- Law Clerk at ALDERSON, ALDERSON, WEILER, CONKLIN, BURGHART & CROW, LLC
3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - National Security Studies
Defined annual budget planning process for the Project Management Office. Partnered with Deputy CIOs, Directors, and Project Managers to continuously bring first-class solutions to customers. Conducted business strategy sessions translating business objectives into solid business cases to justify project funding requests. Articulated performance with a thorough understanding of the strategic direction of the business line. Devised metrics feeding executive presentations on financial insights over capital portfolio. Signature Achievements * Created and implemented a systematic process to fund and prioritize $100M, 5-year portfolio for technology related capital improvement projects. * Illustrated data findings highlighting upstream and downstream implications to present and align leaders across multiple divisions. * Created transparency to reduce departmental silos, achieving C-level collaboration and 40% spend reduction over 2 years. * Speared overhaul of project management's tools and techniques; improving productivity 20%. * As a self-starter, expanded position and successfully operated in multiple PMO roles. * Chaired executive meetings to identify improvement opportunities, established milestones, and tailored solutions for 24 city departments.
- PMO Analyst at City of Houston Information Technology Services
- Client Services Manager - Merchandising at SPAR Marketing Group
- Marketing Financial Advisor (Intern) at Merrill Lynch
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Strategic
- BBA - Marketing
• Supported IT PMO with project scheduling and budgets and supported 14 Enterprise IT project managers to ensure smooth and timely completion of projects on budget.
• Assisted resource management with over/under project resource allocations and aided governance by updating databases and uploading related documents.
• Partnered with PMs on Small Projects (under $50k) by securing and managing resources and ensuring project plans were entered correctly in the POL system.
• Responsible for MIS (Management Information System) reporting of project performance metrics to management.
• Streamlined work process that reduced reporting issues in workflows by more than 52% in 8 months.
• Assisted with project budget and planning processes regarding communication, project schedules and reports.
• Prepared PM templates and dashboards that were used at various stages of projects.
• Facilitated project teams and provided support on project management processes. Handheld system/process related issues for resolution with the project teams.
• Partnered with IT management for resource planning and utilization for the approved budget, by analyzing and reporting resource allocation and facilitating problem solving in over allocations.
- IT PMO Analyst at American Tower Corporation
- at American Tower Corporation
- IT Business Applications Support/Analyst at American Tower Corporation
- Business Systems Analyst at Computershare (Formerly EquiServe)
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Communications and Advertising - Communications and Advertising
PMO Modernization Project to create brand new documents and perform as editor for documents to make the PMO Playbook for Project Managers current. Writing SOPs and QRGs.
- IT PMO Analyst at Contractor at TMNAS
- Project Manager (Contractor) at UnitedHealthcare
- Volunteer at Healthcare Business Women's Association
- Project Manager at Merck & Co
4 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration and Computer Systems Management
• Established the IT Project Management Office where few processes existed. Successfully defined and built PMO Processes from project initiation to project execution.
• Utilized the Agile Scrum methodology to analyze the requirements to create stories
• Part of a PMO steering committee to establish governance processes for: cost and budget management, business case development, conversion of business cases to projects, project management document templates, and change request management.
• Ensure that project manager project plans are developed and tracked to PMO standards, integrated effectively across all work streams, and that dependencies are clearly understood and managed
• Project plan structuring, scheduling and leveling in MS Project
• Resource allocation, tracking and forecasting in CA Clarity PPM
• Dependency and milestones tracking in MS Project and CA Clarity PPM Financial Management
• Tracked, managed, and reported program financials, identify risks to program budget and worked with project teams to remediate
• Managed and communicated risks to the project scope, schedule, and financial impact.
• Assisted financial service agents with reviewing annuity applications for processing
• Performed comprehensive financial analysis of client needs and provide information on products and services designed to meet financial goals.
• Utilized a financial planning program to develop asset allocations and product recommendations based on sound financial planning principals. Product line consisted of a full range of mutual funds, investment management account (actively managed), trust services, annuities
• Assistance in a program business case development and benefits tracking
• Clear, concise and accurate risk and issue monitoring and management in CA Clarity PPM and Excel
• Ensured adherence to internal processes and governance policies
• Managed program and project financials, milestones, risks, issues, change requests, resource plans, KPI's, and benefits
• Developed Excel pivot tables to analyze raw analytical data to determine projects in danger of missing milestone dates or missing go-live dates.
• Produced and maintained project management artifacts such as: budget plans, action item lists, Change Control logs, MS Project templates and other appropriate tools and processes
• Established project rescue and recovery services in PMO for failing projects.
• Established IT PMO for project schedule capture and entry.
• Created Requirements traceability Matrix (RTM) to follow & audit the requirements and their associations with test cases as well as other project deliverables
• Supported PMO by mentoring specific projects in application of the new SDLC based on the Rational Unified Process, especially from the project management, requirements and architecture perspectives.
• Established and integrate PMO measures, metrics (KPI's) and targets (SLA's) to drive performance in alignment with Project Services and business strategies including risk and operational management metrics
- PMO Analyst at Citigroup
- PMO Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- PMO Analyst at Wells Fargo
- Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst at Bank of America
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - General Management and MIS
- Masters in Economics - Finance/Banking
406 Prospect ave Hackensack, NJ. 07601
- PMO analyst at Bank of America
4 years, 11 months at this Job
I analyze on maintaining risk, issue logs, and schedule meetings.
- PMO Analyst at Accenture
- Sales Associate at Champs Sports
4 months at this Job