Moved from Interim PMO Director to permanent position.
- PMO Director at Cerner Corporation
- Interim Project Manager Director - Cerner Corporation at Georgia Regents University
- Information Management Director at East Central Regional Hospital
- at East Central Regional Hospital
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- Certificate - Project Management
- BS - Healthcare Management
- AAS - Criminal Justice
Kansas City, MO Consulting services for Manufacturing, IT, Construction, Government and Medical Industries/Lean methodology Implementation /Auditing and Compliance/Construction Management/Quality Control & Assurance 08/12-Current President/ PMO Director
- President/ PMO Director at ADRσIT Project Management Professionals L.L.C
- Contract-Project Engineer (ISO, GMP) at InkCycle
- DOD Contracts Project Manager (stretch assignment) at Alliant Techsystems/Armament division
- Quality Engineer III at General Mills Inc/ Flour
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- - Environment
• Implementing new PMO and holistic governance structure to increase value of Sales performance/forecast analytics - while aligning 13 commercial operations BUs. Including decision workflows/RAICs and proactive portfolio planning capabilities.
• Creating high performing teams, mentoring & improving PPM/PM practices, and user interfaces for business intelligence.
• E.g. Transition to Agile, reports (actionable-practical metrics/KPIs, E2E views, dashboards, roadmaps), scenario & impact assessments, and intake & resource management. As well as delivered sensitive communications and managing org. change.
• Overcame resource & political challenges through developing relationships, cross-functional partnering, and a "Voice of the Customer" perspective. Outcomes in: improved transparency, decision-making, & delivery efficiency/effectiveness.
- PMO Director at Johnson & Johnson
- Director of PMO at
- PMO Manager at Becton Dickinson (BD)
- Sr. Project Manager at Bayer Medical Care
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Strategic Management
- Certificate in E-Commerce
- Bachelor of Science - Genetics and Psychology
Responsible for building and managing an integrated IT PMO to align with IT strategy and planning, providing oversight and management of CHI's technical programs and project portfolio. Key Accomplishments:
• Oversee multiple Program/Project teams responsible for managing IT initiatives >$200M in active projects.
• Infrastructure (Voice/Data Network, Data Center, and End User Computing)
• Clinical Platform Applications (Epic, Cerner, Meditech and other clinical EMR platforms)
• Business Applications (O365, Workday, and other enterprise business applications)
• Implemented ServiceNow IT Business Management (ITBM) application modules (PPM, APM, along with Vendor Contract Management workflows) - Delivered in < 6mo, $1.5M build.
• Co-led IT Demand Management process optimization initiative supported by Deloitte and PWC consulting resources focused on improving processes and tools specific to project intake and assessment with an emphasis on improving the financial analysis and resource capacity planning of IT demand requests.
- IT PMO Director at CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES
- Director of HR Program Effectiveness at CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES
- Director of Program Management - Enterprise Project Management Office at CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES
- Director of Business Analysis - Enterprise Project Management Office at CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Management - Management
- BS - Industrial Technology
Responsibilities included overseeing a program portfolio exceeding $20M annually, line manager to a team of project and program managers, ensuring customer’s project expectations and business outcomes were achieved and complied with ABB Project Risk and Financial Cost Model. Directly responsible for managing projects implementing or upgrading ABB energy utility products, implementing back-office enterprise applications (Salesforce, Contract Lifecycle Management), technology platforms (SharePoint, Azure) and ABB Customer Satisfaction program. Work daily with Sales and Account management by preparing commercial estimates, scope of work, statement of work and supporting Sales and Product Management throughout the customer sales cycle. Facilitated business process workshops establishing requirements and outcomes; provided executive and stakeholder with status updates; prioritized cost and schedule management while continuously improving upon the quality and delivery of consulting services.
- PMO Director at ABB Enterprise Software
- Program Manager at Global Energy Decisions (Ventyx)
- Senior Project Manager (Consultant) at Delegata Corporation
- Technical Project Manager (Consultant) at Claremont Technology Group
8 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Achieved significant operational and financial improvement for assigned regional portfolios. For the NCR's Services Portfolio he managed the transition from the utilization of primarily waterfall/iterative development methodologies to a more Agile SAFEe Development Operational (Dev Ops) approach.
• Provided strategic leadership in the development and coordination of all NCRs Services Program Management Office activities for the business.
• Delivered analytics and oversight to all PMO associated performance metrics which resulted in better program strategy development, scoping, planning, execution, budget/resource management, and tracking, from initiation through implementation for all related lines of business.
• Oversaw IT programs and projects created to meet organization goals and requirements. This included the development, implementation and evaluation of all PMO processes and policies, directs program and project management staff, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop programs with affiliated associated projects.
• Responsibilities includes the creation and evaluation of tools designed to enhance the delivery of projects as well as the overall performance of the Services and Managed Services service delivery efforts.
- PMO Director at NCR
- PMO Director (Staff Contractor) at CISCO
- Interim PMO Director - TransCentra, Norcross at Program Management Office
- Sr. Director for Health IT at DRT Strategies
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MS - Immunoparasitology
- BA - Biology
• Provide project governance that includes monitoring processes for financial tracking, forecasting and oversight as well as management of annual strategic planning, budget and revenue mapping
• Provide continuous process improvement recommendations within stakeholder groups and team members
• Provide visible leadership, supporting executive team members to deliver valuable and complex projects
• Maintain operational excellence in milestone delivery and communication of issues and challenges, to allow enough time to solve or mitigate
• Leadership in establishing, adopting, and enhancing processes, practices, tools and standards required to run a highly effective project delivery organization.
- PMO Director at Magesco, Inc.
- Director, PMO Strategy, Finance and Operations at Magesco, Inc
- PMO Associate at Magesco, Inc.
- Held - Project Controls Specialist at Kal Krishnan Consulting Services
1 year at this Job
- B.Sc. - Certified PMP Professional
● Directs and oversees the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure IT and Network programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements.
● Manage $800 M budget yearly basis in order to follow new investment in Mobile and Fix Network
● Led Field Transformation Project for Turk Telekom Regions, working with France Telecom:
● Lead team of 90 direct reporter with 9 different program. Each program has around 15 project members
● Completed 4G network deployment for 9000 cell site
● Increase Fiber Network coverage from %45 to 85 % of whole country
● Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
● Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- PMO Director at Turk Telekom
- Director, Service Solution & Marketing - CA&C at Huawei
- Chief Strategy Officer at Albtelecom & Eagle Mobile
- Head of Technology at Albtelecom
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Telecommunication Manegement
- Bachelor's - Electronics & Telecommunication
Highlights of experiences with hospital operations, IT applications support and deployment of financial and clinical applications, management of hospital and physician practice revenue cycle processes, and experience
with large multi-hospital project management teams:
• Director of Program Management Office (PMO) managing all application and infrastructure projects in a large hospital Integrated Delivery Network. Directly hired and managed a team of 18+ dedicated project managers.
• Applications Director with direct responsibility over all clinical applications, system integration, web, ERP, and financial application teams. Early involvement in the deployment of the EPIC applications platform.
• Program Director / Leader over Lawson ERP implementation (200+ team members) of Financial, HR, and Materials applications deployment for nearly 2 dozen hospitals, and developed deployment plans and tools for the remaining hospitals. This was a program turn-around of a failing project - the second largest Lawson ERP to date with a budget of approximately $28m.
• Directed and managed a sizeable team deploying the NextGen EHR / EPM Program providing program management, services delivery management, and deployment efforts.
• Performed program turn-around services for the clinical online documentation program called EMD (electronic multidisciplinary documentation).
• Responsible primary interface to the CIO (CFO and CEO, as well as VP of financial services) at The Methodist Hospital Physician Organization, expansion of the Physician Services practice within Dell, and revenue generation related to the collections of physician revenues related to the NextGen program.
• Aggressive oversight and management of the Revenue Cycle Operations for the Methodist physician organization and provided recommendations for improvement to the business operation with a targeted approach to increase revenues and collections.
- Customer Executive, IT Director, PMO Director at Perot Systems / Dell Services / NTT Data
- Director of Applications at Children's Hospital
- Senior Manager at Arthur Andersen, LLP
- Sr. Project Manager at The Hunter Group
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Sociology/Psychology
Directed an international team to implement instructional content for SonicWall access, email and network security products used to train internal employees and more than 15,000 partner organizations.
• Accepted a request to assume leadership of a new global training content development team successfully launching an online university in less than 60 days. 13,000+ students accessed SonicWall University in the first 12 months completing in excess of 115,000 individual courses.
• Partners who took advantage of SonicWall University experienced a 21% increase in quarter over quarter revenue compared to 7% for those who did not.
• 90% customer satisfaction results, 30% existing service request backlog drop, 17% time to resolve improvement and 10% case activity rate decrease achieved by developing and implementing a contact deflection and reduction strategy.
- PMO Director / Director, Educational Services at SonicWall
- PMO Director at Dell Inc
- A training facility for NROTC midshipmen at United States Navy
- Plans and Training Officer, Anti-Terrorism & Force Protection Officer at Enterprise Carrier Battle Group Staff
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Management