IT PMO Manager
• Managed Smile Brands IT Project Management Office (PMO).
• Developed steering committee process to prioritize projects and help balance IT resources.
• Managed information technology projects, including consulting with business management and reviewing project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
• Worked with IT leadership regarding planning, budgeting, cost reduction, and system improvement opportunities.
• Developed project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
• Formulated and defined technical scope and project objectives, deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
• Coordinated assignment of project personnel to support large complex projects including assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directed and coordinated activities of project personnel to ensure project progressed on schedule and within budget.
• Developed processes that ensured developed applications met all project requirements and executed quality assurance test plans.
• Prepared and presented project status reports and kept management and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Reviewed status reports prepared by project personnel and modified schedules and plans, as required.
• Coordinated integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
- IT PMO Manager at Smile Brands Inc.
- Sr. Project Manager (Consultant) at Pacific Life
- IT Application Manager at Combined Insurance of America
- Project Manager at Nicor Gas
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS Accounting - Accounting
• Project Management Office (PMO) Manager Established and led the organization's Project Management Office, to support strategic planning, project management and process improvement initiatives in accordance with the Company's objectives. Provided coaching and direction in project management, business process innovation and business/financial analysis. Managed the implementation of the Company's project portfolio (VOIP, Audio/Visual, wireless, IT security) and strategic initiatives with a focus on improving customer satisfaction. Lead PM on PACAF construction projects in South Korea.
- Project Management Office (PMO) Manager at Prosis Hawaii, LLC
- Project Manager at Centerline Solutions, LLC
- Project Manager - Hawaiian Electric Company at Bowers + Kubota Consulting
- OSP Telecom Engineer at Henkels & McCoy, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- BSBA - Computer Information Systems
Established PMO, hired and managed Project Managers, developed and managed project dashboard for Executive leadership.
● Facilitated creation and implementation of standard project management processes, tools and templates for digital, video and curriculum product delivery.
● Defined and implemented a JIRA/Smartsheet workflow that improved project collaboration and timeline management.
● Executed projects according to approved project plans while managing budgets and reporting variances to senior management.
● Relaunched time tracking program to precisely account for time associated with partner projects. Doubled percentage of people tracking and hours tracked in 3 month period since program launch.
- PMO MANAGER at Roadtrip Nation
- CREATIVE RESOURCES MANAGER at Roadtrip Nation
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER at Marketing and Digital
- CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER/PARTNER MARKETING MANAGER at TrueCar
1 year at this Job
- BBA - International Marketing
Primary responsibilities include:
• Responsible for overseeing the AWS Program for migrating the On-prem applications to AWS Environment, along with
• Responsible for managing the Agile Scrum Projects, Conducted Scrum Ceremonies and retrospectives for AWS program.
• Responsible for Planview Pro (formerly known as Innotas) implementation, provide subject matter expertise for IT and PMO Teams.
• Supervises the project managers to ensure that all projects within the scope of the PMO are delivered within the defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements, including metrics and reporting at the PMO level and the executive level.
• Oversees PMO support functions to ensure methodologies and practices are consistently and properly applied to all programs and projects.
• Provided Direction /Strategy on day-to-day operations to the Project Managers.
• Conducted the Project Portfolio reviews with Business and Shared Services Stakeholders.
• Implemented best practices and tools on the Resource Planning to the strategically aligned projects to quicker and quality delivery.
- PMO Manager at ECMC Financials
- Sr. PMO Manager at
- PMO Manager/Project Portfolio Manager at Decision Solutions
- Sr. Project Manager/Project Manager / Project Leader at Decision Solutions
10 months at this Job
- Master's degree - Software engineering
- Bachelor's degree - Engineering
- U.S. Anti-Financial Crime Transformation and Remediation Team
• Leadership for the Central Project Management Office, managing a team that covers all elements of transformation and remediation required within the bank's U.S. Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Compliance Programs.
• Management of the day-to-day PMO team ensuring projects are established to meet required scope, plans are appropriately managed and governed, effective challenge over project delivery, appropriate application of the project management framework, timely identification, escalation and resolution of risks and issues, appropriate management of dependencies and consistent audit trail over delivery assurance and project artifacts.
• Establishment of a robust PMO control framework consisting of process and procedures, and overall governance for project changes.
• Provide effective QA and challenge over program plans, changes controls, risks, issues, dependencies and status reports by applying understanding of scope and deliverables.
• Lead initiative level governance over all programs to ensure clear routes of escalation are in place and control procedures are available for resource utilization and change controls.
• Manage weekly reporting processes to report on project status, risks and issues and quarterly progress.
• Managerial responsibility for recruiting, hiring, and performance management of FTE staff.
• Train, coach and mentor project managers in relation to methodologies, delivery processes and best practices, supporting consistent delivery improvement.
- PMO Manager at Deutsche Bank
- PMO Lead - Life Product, Marketing and Underwriting at New York Life Insurance Company
- Program Manager at Citigroup
- at Citigroup
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Science and Business Administration
• Manage/build new PMO department at Metapack US
• Manage team of project managers
• Solution design for complex logistics software projects
• Spearhead business process improvements by implementing formal documentation for projects such as Weekly Highlight Reports and Implementation Summaries to properly document completed projects
- PMO Manager at METAPACK GROUP, A STAMPS.COM COMPANY
- Project Manager at METAPACK GROUP, A STAMPS.COM COMPANY
- Project Manager Team Lead at ADDRESSES OF DISTINCTION
- Events Project Manager at CALIPASO WINERY
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Manager, Implementation (01/2017 - Present)
• Successful in launching and managing large scale projects by performing functions such as planning, scheduling, organizing, tracking progress to ensure the feasibility of each project.
• Responsible for managing cross departmental project teams to ensure operational readiness for new product and service launches
• Implementation pipeline management, dashboard creation for high-level reporting, continue to improve/implement processes & procedures. PMO Manager (06/2016 – 12/2016)
• Created the governance model required to manage and oversee all functional areas involved in the project and implementation process; steering committee, operations, conversion teams, product, technology, and client service.
• Manage teams, resources, issue/action items and project plans during project life cycle to ensure timely implementation and improved “Go Live” timelines which translates into revenue gains.
• Set processes/procedures, ensure standards are followed, collection of project data for management review and provide guidance to other project managers. Project Manager (06/2015 – 05/2016)
• Manage/oversee concurrent secure payment technology projects for independent software vendors (ISVs), financial institutions and enterprises.
• Created implementation project plans; provided issue tracking, resolution, and escalation of critical issues
• Coordinated tasks in fast-paced environment with multiple priorities for successful project completions on scheduled launch dates.
- Manager, Implementation/PMO Manager/Project Manager at Bluefin Payment Systems
- Project Manager at First Data (Company Relocated)
- Software Program Manager/Director, Customer Care at Globecomm Systems (layoff)
- Project Manager at VistaOne Solutions/Netik (Company closed)
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- BS - Business Education
• Directs all phases of a national business program from initiation through closure to include budget, scope, schedule, contractual compliance, and performance of the program.
• Collaborate with QTC Corporate IT to define business tools requirements in an Agile Environment.
• Lead the planning and execution for the projects transition phase for program portfolio up to $1B.
• Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, salary negotiations, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
• Ensures the development of streamlined provider management and for intervention of trending provider issues to create problem solving techniques with the operational and health provider relations teams.
• Responsible for working cohesively with business finance, planning, and contracts professional staff ensuring contractual compliance, cost management budget development and analysis, financial estimating, and proposal support: Drive PMO excellence; contract administration team; and business intelligence and performance tools.
• Selected senior leadership and participant in QTC CHIEF Executive Development Program.
- PMO Manager at QTC Management Inc. - A Leidos Co.
- Degreed Substitute Teacher - Multiple Districts at North East ISD and Schertz-Cibolo-Univeral City ISD
- Program Management Consultant at Willie L. Conner - Contractor - USA
- Deputy Program Manager at Systems Made Simple, Inc
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Computer Resources and Information Management
- BGS - Telecommunications
Lead the Account Project Management Office (PMO) and Project Portfolio globally, which consist of $10 million in revenue
and approximately 15 programs/projects implemented by 5 Project Managers from various organizations.
• Independently set up the PMO and leading its continuous improvement. Created the project management processes using PMI methodology, selected the templates, established the governance with the approval of the account leadership and the client.
• Lead the project intake and governance process at account level and suggests/implements improvements as relevant.
• Contribute to revenue working independently with the client to finalize requirements and developing proposals under $500,000.
• Work with sales executives and ensure opportunities over $500,000 are correctly qualified at company level by participating and providing input in the Industry Deal Intake Assessment (IDIA) process.
• Oversee all project profit and loss performance, analyze portfolio performance and develop and implement ways to improve project performance and efficiency of the PMO.
• Key member of account leadership, provide weekly internal performance overview focusing on progress, risks and escalations.
• Present client with weekly portfolio overview focusing on progress and go-to-green plans if any.
• Participate monthly in forecast and actuals financial review. Verify PMO related invoicing and expenses.
• Successfully lead a team of Project Managers (PMs) to ensure performance of the portfolio: provide knowledge transfer and mentoring for the PMs, assist throughout the project lifecycle. Assess areas for improvement and career development of the PMs, provide ongoing feedback on performance.
• Continuous improvement of customer relationships resulting in high customer satisfaction scores.
• Ensure staffing is done according to the project needs and resource efficiency is maintained.
• Acting PMO Manager Champion, role that provides assistance to other PMO Managers. Member of DXC internal initiatives for aligning Project Management processes and tools across the DXC Project Management Community and company.
- Project Management Office Manager / PMO Manager at DXC Technology/Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Senior Project Manager, Universal Music Group at Hewlett Packard Enterprise USA
- Project Manager, European Space Agency (ESA) at HP Global Delivery Services
- Senior Project Manager at Center for Entrepreneurship and Executive Development (CEED)
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - International Studies
- BS - English and American Studies
Using the Agile method, the project rolled out a new supply chain management cloud solution, Kinaxis Rapid Response, for GlobalFoundries. As the team was broken down into multiple facets I management both the Scrum Master and backlog as well as the project financials and plan to drive the project to its successful conclusion. As the company was relatively new, I established a reporting format for the larger PMO to use to allow more communication and documentation of team status.
- Program Manager/ PMO Manager at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Program Manager/Director at PAREXEL
- Global Director of IT at Kinetic Concepts, Inc. (KCI)
- Director of IT - Data Systems at KINETIC CONCEPTS, INC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Management
- Master of Arts - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science