IT PMO manager providing resource capacity planning, management and project management governance over selected IT resources and projects on behalf of the Reynolds Leveraged Services family of supported businesses including: Pactiv FoodService, CSI, Reynolds Consumer Products, AutoParts Holdings (FRAM-UCI), and potentially other group businesses. With the primary objective to lead the PMO start-up efforts to establish an enterprise toolset for project data and deploying a consistent project management methodology within the organization, including processes, templates, best practices with on-going internal training. PMO Start-up & Management
• Led the evaluation and successful implementation of a PPM software tool (Planview) providing a cloud based, vendor-supported and sustainable PPM enterprise wide environment.
• Collaborated with multiple business units to standardize project content for enterprise reporting & measures.
• Project Methodology and governance controls for demand management processes to ensure resources are focused on the high priority strategic initiatives.
• Developed initial training content, hosted corporate wide training for ~200 Innotas users with continued education offerings.
• Manage weekly project audits for governance compliance.
• Responsible for Portfolio management, resource capacity planning, organizational project management growth.
- PMO Manager at Reynolds Corporation
- Project Manager at Pactiv Corporation
- Project Manager for Sales and Marketing at Business Warehouse Customer Profitability
- Senior Systems Analyst at Pactiv Corporation
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Programming Certificate - Computer Programming
IT PMO Manager
• Managed Smile Brands IT Project Management Office (PMO).
• Developed steering committee process to prioritize projects and help balance IT resources.
• Managed information technology projects, including consulting with business management and reviewing project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
• Worked with IT leadership regarding planning, budgeting, cost reduction, and system improvement opportunities.
• Developed project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
• Formulated and defined technical scope and project objectives, deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
• Coordinated assignment of project personnel to support large complex projects including assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directed and coordinated activities of project personnel to ensure project progressed on schedule and within budget.
• Developed processes that ensured developed applications met all project requirements and executed quality assurance test plans.
• Prepared and presented project status reports and kept management and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Reviewed status reports prepared by project personnel and modified schedules and plans, as required.
• Coordinated integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
- IT PMO Manager at Smile Brands Inc.
- Sr. Project Manager (Consultant) at Pacific Life
- IT Application Manager at Combined Insurance of America
- Project Manager at Nicor Gas
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS Accounting - Accounting
Batavia, New York 2018 - Present
O-AT-KA is a leader in the beverage industry manufacturing RTD coffee, protein drinks, canned milk products and cream liqueurs. PMO Manager
• Stood-up PMO department with implementation of phase gate process
• Responsible for NPD launches for major RTD coffee customers
• Responsible for capital projects in excess of $100 million annually
• Responsible for cost reduction activities
• Manage cross functional teams
• International travel for qualifying new production equipment
- PMO Manager at O-AT-KA Milk Products
- Director, Program Management & Operations at Elo Touch Solutions
- PROGRAM MANAGER at XEROX CORPORATION
- NEW PRODUCTS PROGRAM MANAGER at VALEO AUTOMOTIVE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Mechanical Engineering
Program Management Office manager implementing best practices, corporate initiatives, and leadership reporting standards. Leading a globally dispersed team of program managers, I am responsible for portfolio management, roadmap and budget planning, and site wide corporate leadership.
- PMO Manager at United Technologies Corporation
- PMO Lead, Portfolio Manager and Senior Program Manager at DRS Defense Solutions
- Senior Program Manager at Inter-Coastal Electronics, Inc
- Sales and Marketing Engineer / ISO Quality Manager at Boston Laser, Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- PMP Certification
- M.S. - Biochemistry
08/2014 to 09/2018: Merging Manager IT department FRP at Caisse d'Epargne bank
Merging Projets: CFF - Outre-Mer - HDF - Crédit COOP - ALS/CHP
• Managing risk control, planning, budget for 5 bank merging in IT department Finance, risk and data
• Managing 47applications with 3 IT department manager & reporting to directors of IT department Bâle 3-Forbereance application
• Building Bâle 3- Forbearance application for bank risk experts following ECB Rules
- PMO Manager at INFOTEL (France)
- PMO CDS I-BP at Banque Populaire IT
- PMO Project Manager at STERIA (France)
- Design & Development engineer at Créalis Ingénierie (France)
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master - Animation
· Army ITES-3S PMO responsible for monthly deliverables, provide summary (bid/no bid rationale) for ALL RFI and RFP/RFQ and coordinate with appropriate teams · CIO-SP3 Program Manager responsible for monthly updates to the government and deliverables · Responsible for the management and assessment of opportunities as they progress through all stages of Business Development (BD), capture, and proposal processes · Work regularly with the BD leads and staff supporting the operations to develop strong understanding of opportunities in the pipeline and ensuring that data is valid and attainable · Responsible for the management and training of the CRM service, which includes being a resource for the BD team to assist in CRM maintenance · Prepares weekly reports (pipeline, pending, proposal development) to brief senior management · Coordinating projects over multiple teams (capture, proposal, operation, and others) · Improved processes of dissemination and sharing information between departments to increase productivity and opportunity procurement
- PMO Manager at DirectViz Solutions, LLC
- Program Manager at International Computing Systems
- Program Manager at DirectViz Solutions, LLC
- Site Lead / Records Management Supervisor / System Support at DirectViz Solutions, LLC
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice, Psychology
Recognized during the Cisco gold audit in 2017 for providing excellent evidence of continual process improvement over the past three years at Connection. Contributions include establishing the PMO, presales standardization, customer satisfaction process improvements, and reporting for leadership on projects, presales pipeline, and utilization.
• Led an initiative to build a billing forecast tool and educate the PMO on accurate forecasting techniques. Received MVP recognition in 2016 along with the PMO team for the visibility the report provided to leadership.
• Reduced time to identify at risk billings. Provided sample report and requirements for a centralized dashboard with billing status to ensure projects where billing delays were occurring could be identified and action taken to move them forward. This eliminated the need to open each project individually reducing the review cycle for an individual project manager from hours to minutes.
- TSG PMO Manager at Connection
- TSG PMO Manager at Connection
- Senior Project Manager at ThyssenKrupp
- Project Manager at Leapfrog Services
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
Managed 4-8 project managers across 4 global locations
● Partnered with a team of PMO managers to develop and implement a global product development process and personally authored the development process document for that business unit
● Coordinated and led bi-weekly review of new project requests for the business unit with management to prioritize and initiate the start of new projects. Reduced the meeting time from 1 hr to a ½ hour through prioritization and top project focus
● Implemented a top 6 projects ½ hour meeting with management to review risks and hurdles that needed to be cleared on key customer quick turn products
● Organized, led, and reported monthly phase reviews for all projects in the business unit with management to gain approval to move on with each project. Projects totaled approximately $100M in yearly revenue
● Project managed, engineered, and implemented an $800k per year cost reduction project on SC fiber adapter. Savings came through part-count and material reductions as well as labor savings through automation
● Project managed a cross-functional team of around 14 on a quick turn fiber module project worth $3M yearly to get it to market. Required evaluation of internal capabilities and working with a 3rd-party, overseas supplier to provide overall product assembly
● Planned and facilitated project roadmap discussions with engineering and product line management
● Guided a team of managers and HR to rewrite job descriptions and create a career progression for all engineers, designers, technicians, and project managers in the R&D organization
● Led the development of goals and metrics for the R&D organization for 2019 and pulled together the reporting of metrics and review with management team for 2018
- PMO Manager at CommScope
- Sr. Engineer at TE Connectivity, Inc
- Engineering Manager-Engineering Change Administration at ADC Telecommunications, Inc
- Engineering Manager-Cost Reduction at ADC Telecommunications, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
A software company specializing in document and electronic content management software. As part of the US Consulting organization, my responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Create deliverables/templates for the entire US consultancy and program management office (PMO) (i.e. statements of work (SOW), RACI matrix, kick-off deck, RTM/RAID tools, baseline project plans, status reports, business requirements documents (BRD), lessons learned, retrospective, user stories, process flow diagrams, testing plans, test scripts/cases, etc.) for the all phases of the SDLC
• Screening, interviewing, and training employees as well as planning, assigning, and directing tasks for all phases of the SDLC
• Managing the IT infrastructure readiness for the both small-, mid, and large- scale customers across varies industries
• Review and approve all time entries for accuracy and invoicing as well as review detail invoices for inaccuracies
• Identify and escalate (if applicable) all risks as well as the mitigation plan to prevent risks from impacting the project timeline, budget, etc.
• Manage the delivery of all project deliverables, including the overall solution
• Developed and tracked scoping estimates, forecasts, schedules and creating resource allocation/assignments
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders, vendors and technical teams to design and implement the solution
• Prioritize and schedule all issues, risks, action items, project changes & deployments
• Create the testing methodology (i.e. plan, strategy, checklists, test case templates, etc.) including the deliverables currently in place for the entire US consulting services organization
• Gains LOE (story points or hours) for all future work to ensure the budget would not be impacted
• Manage projects and track the reporting and analytics for project portfolio for the US consultancy
• Implement policies and procedures and create the methodology to allow for the early identification of risks as they relate to budget, slippage in milestone dates and resource availability
• Coordinate SIT, load, performance and UAT as well as draft client testing deliverables to gain sign-off
• Improve client relationships by maintaining transparency and monitoring project health
• Identify and capture all action items in the RAID log/JIRA as well as ensure each item is worked to closure
• Draft project plans (large engagements) depicting both agile and waterfall methodologies using Microsoft Project and EXCEL
• Schedule and facilitate daily project management stand-up meetings with the internal team and weekly status meetings with the client
• Provide on-going support to sales by identifying and escalating variances in the desired scope verses the scope documented in the executed statement of work
• Raise and monitor issues with research and development regarding enhancements to the core product
• Create training material and deliver the training to clients and internal resources on the overall use of the solution as well as soft skills
• Facilitate requirements gathering/discovery sessions using client interviews and workshops
• Create present and present proof of concepts to the client for adoption
• Identify potential sales opportunities for add-on work and partner with sales to ensure the opportunity is worked to completion
• Detect scope creep and initiate the change request process generating in additional revenue for the organization
• Document and present deployment support plans for both the client and internal teams
• Spearhead production deployment go/no-go meetings with development, quality assurance and key stakeholders in attendance
• Schedule and facilitate handover meetings to production support
• Provided on-going operational support for application server upgrades, solution installations, and troubleshooting activities
• Create statements of work and initiate change orders
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, requirement joint application design sessions (RJAD), questionnaires, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories, and workflow analysis
• Led sprint planning meetings to align the epics, features and backlog items to the respective sprints
• Refined product backlog
• Created the SOW template used by the US sales and services teams
• Document requirements in a clear, easy to understand way for both the customers and the consulting team using swim lanes, user stories, etc.
• Work with the consulting team to revise the requirements so they can be reasonably implemented within the M-Files products
• Monitor trends in the industry for capturing and maintaining requirements, and recommend improvements to the process at M-Files
• Created requirements traceability matrices for SOW to requirements, requirements to design and requirements to test cases for each project
• Analyze scope and determine future state, as well as offer industry wide best practices
• Create descriptions of out of scope requirements in support of add-on sales or to initiate the change control process
• Defined the change control process for existing business
• Perform gap analysis in current vs. future state solutions
- PMO MANAGER at M-FILES, INC
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST at HEALTHMARKETS
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST (CONTRACTOR) at SOUTHWEST AIRLINES
- DELOITTE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND SERVICES at
3 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BS - Computer Science
Spearhead development of IoT Platform for enabling Tyco/ JCI connected devices to stream data into cloud environment. Champion Agile process through implementing project, product, and program management strategies; coordinate with key leaders and stakeholders to accomplish short- and long-term objectives. Key Achievements: * Led negotiations with multiple external partners to assess project scope, communicated precise timelines, and set project expectations. * Acted as interim Product Manager for external customer UI, providing product roadmap and presenting new product features. * Utilized Daptiv Software as Enterprise Portfolio Management tool to accurately monitor $13M program budget. * Led talent acquisition and talent retention processes by hiring, mentoring, and training project managers. * Implemented program level reporting using combination of tools, including Atlassian, Daptiv Portfolio Management, and MS Product Suite. * Conducted Agile (Scrum) coaching sessions for global offices of business units. * Supervised infrastructure buildup of Tyco's Cloud platform in an Enterprise cloud hosting service environment (Dev, QA, UAT, and Prod). * Managed project portfolio consisting of mobile and web based applications. * Acted as the interim head of DevOps during the cloud infrastructure buildup on Amazon platform
- Head PMO Manager at JCI
- Product Owner/Sr. SCRUM Master at ADP
- Director Development Role-Consultant at Riverside Publishing, Inc
- Sr. Software Project Manager at Perceptive Informatics
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Masters - Computer Science