- Poker Dealer at Hawaiian Gardens Casino
- Poker Dealer at Commerce Casino
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Fine Art - Fine Art
- Poker Dealer at JACK CASINO CINCINNATI
- Medical Technician at THE EYE SPECIALISTS
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
- Associate - Nursing
Providing a superior gaming experience while taking wagers, and providing payouts to customers. Skilled in many areas of table games while increasing company revenue. As well as, following proper and approved procedures to keep the games fair. Skilled in Poker and its different styles like Texas Hold'em, PLO, 7 Card Stud, Craps, Blackjack.
- Poker Dealer at Sands Casino Bethlehem / Poker Dealer
- Floorman at PLATINUM PLUS
- Server at Seemsville pub and grill
- Poker Dealer at PARX CASINO
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Poker
- - Craps and blackjack
- HS Diploma
- - Automotive Technology
Cash poker dealer and tournament dealer
- Poker Dealer at Cash Room Horseshoe/Tunica
- Poker Dealer at Beau Rivage Casino
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Poker Dealer and Blackjack
- Poker Dealer at Mardia Gras Casino and Resort
- Customer Service at TRG Ibex Global
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Chemical Technology
- Some college
Poker Dealer § Executed a high level of communication skills and customer relations § Maintained a superior level of integrity and dependability § Ability to handle a deck of cards without compromise § Maintained the pace and productivity of the game with minimal disturbance or error § Ability to deal and conduct the game at hand in accordance with departmental procedures § Executed mathematical computations § Executed cash and chips transactions smoothly and accurately § Completed all necessary documents and balance sheets in accordance with departmental procedures
- Poker dealer at SEMINOLE INDIAN CASINO
- Poker Dealer at WPT SEMINOLE HARDROCK TOURAMENT
- Restaurant Manager at SAL'S ITALIAN RESTURANT
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Advanced Diploma - Table Games Operations
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Poker Dealer Accomplishments Employee of the month (twice) Skills Used Math, control of the game, accuracy
- Poker Dealer at Mandalay Bay
12 years at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing and one year law school
limit and no-limit. Omaha Hi only. Spead H.O.R.S.E whenever it was available. Not often. Customer service, cash handling, chip run, running the table smoothly and close up.
- Fulltime poker dealer, dealt Texas Hold'em at Poker Dealer
- Fulltime poker dealer at Poker Dealer
- Fulltime poker dealer, Dealt Texas Hold'em at Poker Dealer
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
Attended MCCTI Poker Dealer School from April, 2018 through July, 2018. Upon completion was offered a full time position in the MGM Poker Room.
• Greet and welcome guests, establish rapport, and provide excellent customer service by answering questions, resolving disputes and adhering to guest requests.
• Provide excellent service consistent with the property's core service standards and brand attributes.
• Maintain a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere that provides guests with an exceptional gaming experience and ensures efficient operations.
• Deal live poker games and poker tournaments.
• Maintain the integrity of the game by remaining attentive and monitoring the moves of all players.
• Understand the rules and procedures of all poker games offered at the resort.
• Maintain the accuracy of all financial transactions by ensuring the correct exchange of currency and chips, as well as, balancing the banks at the end of each shift.
• Maintain the speed of the games by continually moving the action as necessary.
• Ensure the poker rake is in accordance with casino and gaming regulations.
• Recall and repeat betting rounds.
• Assist in all areas of the poker room and perform table fills.
• Notify supervisor/manager of any suspicious or unusual activity and/or transactions in a timely and responsible manner.
• Maintain general property knowledge.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Poker Dealer at MGM Springfield
- Awning Sales Rep at SunSetter Awning
- Installation Crew Member at Industrial Distributor Associates
- Channel Sales Manager at Merchant Warehouse
5 months at this Job
- - Sales Force and Vanilla Soft CRM
I have dealt the last two WSOP events at the Rio. I have been a traveling poker dealer for the past two years dealing at WSOP, World Poker Tour, and other quarterly and semi annual tournaments across the country for various organizations including Top Shelf Poker. I can deal all poker games and I have exceptional math skills with a keen understanding of all standard rules, typical policies and house expectations. I also understand, appreciate and execute with a positive attitude, great customer service and I follow leadership instruction and decisions.
- Poker Dealer at Caesars Entertainment
- Regional Sales Manager at Cutting Edge Laser Technologies
- Vice President National Accounts at Persona Incorporated
- Vice President Sales & Marketing at Persona Incorporated
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BBA - Finance