Police Detective - gather facts for criminal investigations. Compile evidence by interviewing victims, witnesses and suspects, and examining physical evidence. Generate search warrant applications for records pertinent to investigations. Prepare arrest warrant and testify as needed in court proceedings.
- Police Detective at New Haven Police Department
- Patrol Officer at New Haven Police Department
- Corrections Officer at Department of Corrections
- Electrical Technician at Sikorsky Aircraft
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- AS - Computer Science Data Security Specialist
assigned to the Detective Division
• Police Patrol Sergeant
• Police Detective Sergeant (Present)
• Enforce the criminal laws and traffic laws of the State of New Jersey
• Enforce township ordinances set forth by the Township of Lumberton
• Assume everyday patrol responsibilities to ensure the safety and well-being of the residents of Lumberton
• Develop and foster a good working relationship with fellow officers to be able to work together in order to complete the task at hand
• Assume the responsibilities as a Field Training Officer assigned to train new personnel
• Certified Police Instructor responsible for training new police recruits
• Assigned to the Bicycle Unit
• Responsible for maintaining a Township wide bicycle registration program called the Bicycle Rodeo
• Maintained a constant follow up to burglaries and robberies by conducting business and residential surveys
• Responsible for initiating Lumberton's first National Night Out
• Conduced seminars on a regular basis on Identity Theft, Elder Abuse, and Prescription Abuse
• Maintained expired prescription turn in points in coordination with the D.E.A.
• Coordinated document shredding events, as a public service, to protect against Identity Theft
• Prepare search warrants
• Maintain the department's evidence
• Review the entire department's reports and assign accordingly
• Prepare DYAL Subpoenas for hospital records for criminal offenses
• Conduct backgrounds on police appilicants . Past union president . Conducts interviews for applicants and supervisors RETIRED 26 YEARS OF SERVICE Armed sora certified Traffic control coordinator Nj retired police carry permit
- Police Detective at Lumberton Township Police
- Police Officer at Woodlynne Borough Police
- at United States Air Force
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice Studies
Police officer for 19 years. Promoted to Detective in 2016. Specialized in Crimes against children and responsible for all child/sexual abuse cases. Forensically trained. Certified crisis negotiator. Responsible for implementing school security plans with school district. Previous security experience.
- Police Detective at Town of Carmel Police Dept.
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
•. Currently work as a Police Detective in the Investigations Division. Investigations assignments include domestic violence crimes, juvenile crimes, property crimes, financial crimes, and a training detective. Also conduct pre-employment background investigations and certified as a CVSA Examiner.
• Worked as a police K9 dog handler with a dual-purpose patrol/narcotics detection dog. Respond to all critical incidents, assist in apprehending fugitives, and assist in narcotics detection and investigations.
• Worked in the Patrol Division responded to 911 calls and conducting extensive self-initiated enforcement to reduce and prevent crime, while simultaneously working as a Field Training Officer.
- Police Detective at West Valley City
- Operator at Halliburton
- Police Officer at Wichita Police Department
- General Manager at Denver Mattress Company
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- AAS - General Studies
Police Detective * Operates an unmarked police vehicle to contact victims and witnesses of crimes, to locate suspects, gather evidence, and to enforce violations of law * Performs follow-up investigations on all calls assigned to them * Contacts and interviews all victims and witnesses of cases assigned to them * Responds to radio messages and answers calls and complaints when appropriate * Develops and deals with CSI to gather information on criminal activity * Assists the Patrol Districts with any felony investigation initiated by the line * Performs crime scene investigations and supervises the processing of the scene and collection of evidence * Interviews all suspects on assigned cases * Performs surveillance on suspects and high probability crime areas, and performs covert police activities and makes use of electronic monitoring devices; * Obtains warrants and makes arrests * Prepares follow-up reports, search warrants, felony folders, and all others required following the guidelines set forth in the Division SOP * Testifies in court * May deal with sensitive and highly restricted material * Required to be on an on-call status * Works with District Attorney's Office in the preparation and presentation of criminal trials
- Police Detective at Fayetteville, NC Police Department
- Police Officer at Fayetteville, NC Police Department
- Chemical Operations Sergeant at United States Army
- Assistant Operations Sergeant at United States Army, 2/82nd Aviation Regiment
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
Patrol Officer, Vice Detective, Gang Unit Detective, Narcotics Detective/DEA Task Force Officer, Sex Registration Unit Detective, Hostage Negotiation Team Member (7 years), Northern & Southeastern Division Investigations, Backgrounds Investigations Detective DUTIES: respond to citizens calls for service, conduct criminal investigations, prepare reports, conduct community meetings and outreach. testify in court. As a background investigation detective, I would screen, interview and conduct background investigations and hire or dismiss police recruit applicants.
- POLICE DETECTIVE/POLICE OFFICER at San Diego Police Department
- CEO at Safe Ride Solutions
31 years, 2 months at this Job
- POST CERTIFICATION - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Assigned to the Patrol Division, Traffic Division, and Detective Bureau during various points in career. Served as acting supervisor when required. . Multiple experiences with disaster recovery, including operation of a FEMA Disaster Relief Center. Received several commendations during tenure with the department.
- Police Officer / Police Detective at FL Police Department
- Police Officer / Police Detective at FL Police Department
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism and Mass Communication
- New York City Police Detective at New York City Police Department Detectives
20 years, 8 months at this Job
- Baschelor of Science - Legal Studies
• Assigned to the Criminal Investigations Bureau of the Omaha Police Department for six years.
• Served as the Omaha Police North Gang Intelligence Officer with responsibilities including the compilation and analysis of information about gang members and activity, production of intelligence information, database research, development and presentation of training materials, providing education to colleagues and the community regarding gang activity.
• Worked as the Senior Detective in the North Gang Suppression Squad, a tactical specialty unit that focuses on firearms and narcotics crimes committed by gang members.
• Developed strong working relationships with surrounding law enforcement agencies as well as the Douglas County Attorney's Office and United States Attorney's Office.
- Police Detective at Omaha Police Department
- Intelligence Analyst at United States Army Reserves
- Battalion Intelligence Officer at United States Army Reserves
11 years at this Job
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
- Police Detective at Chesterfield County Police Department
26 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Administration of Justice