POlice LIeutenant assigned to Government BUilding at 141 Pryor st.Atlanta ga.30303
- Police Lieutenant at FUlton CO. Police
at this Job
- Yes - Criminal Justic
04/2018 – Current Lieutenant Operations Division (Commander)
• Member of Command Staff (3rd in Command of Department)
• Supervise Patrol Division (16 officers, 4 Corporals, Sergeant of Patrol)
• Supervise Code Enforcement
• Supervise Warrant Division
• Supervise K9 Division
• Internal Affairs Division
• Supervise Municipal Court Security
• Patrol Fleet Supervisor
• Supervise Family Assistant Officers
• Supervise Field Training Officers and Training Program
• Supervise Bike Patrol Division
• Supervise Honor Guard 06/2017 – 04/2018 Lieutenant Special Operations Division (Criminal Investigations Commander) 07/2016 – 06/2017 Sergeant Special Operations Division (Criminal Investigations)
• Under supervision of Special Operation Lieutenant. (As Sergeant)
• Member of Command Staff (4th in Command of Department.)
• Assigned in C.I.D. and handle the duties of an investigator. With (2) detectives with one being a Corporal under my supervision. Assign cases to each detective.
• Supervise Property and Evidence Room
• Supervise Animal Control Officers (2) and their programs.
• Supervise Code Enforcement (1)
• Supervise Warrant Division (2) and their arrest in clearing warrants for the City.
• Supervise Records Division (1)
• Supervise Communications Division (6) dispatchers with one being the supervisor for communications.
• Supervise all other programs listed as current.
• Fleet supervisor for Special Operations Division.
• 10/2015 – 07/2016 Sergeant Patrol Division
• Under supervision of patrol Lieutenant.
• Police Division Fleet supervisor.
• Maintain training records and personnel files.
• Assigned duties also as a patrol officer and sergeant duties.
• Supervise 4 Corporals and their shift, total 18 officers under my supervision.
• 05/2015 – 10/2015 Corporal Criminal Investigation Division
• Under supervision of C.I.D. Sergeant.
• Responsible for investigation of all criminal and incident cases assigned.
• Complete background investigations on applicants.
• Rotate On-Call detective and make crime scenes.
• Take over crime scene and monitor cases.
• Follow up on leads and make every attempt to solve open cases.
• File cases with the District Attorney’s Office.
• One detective under my supervision.
• Alamo Metro Area S.W.a.T. Negotiator (09/2015 and current.)
• 10/2010 – 05/2015 Corporal Shift Supervisor
• Under supervision of Sergeant.
• First Line Supervisor for all three shifts, having 16 officers under me for four months until transferred to only Evening Shift Supervisor, having 5 officers under me.
• Review reports, log in officers daily activities, assist officers in handling any phase of their work.
• Still handle calls as Patrol Officer in addition to supervisor duties.
• Supervise Family Assistance Officer Program (12/13 to current.)
• Supervise and begin School Resource Officer Program (9/2014 to current.)
• Police Officer 12/07 to Current Sergeant Special Operations Supervisor
• 12/2007 – 10/2010 Police Officer
• Under supervision of Corporal.
• Patrol Officer – Patrol jurisdiction, enforce city ordinance, state law, and federal law.
• Investigate illegal or suspicious activities, arrest law offenders.
• Record daily activities; submit logs or related reports to my supervisor.
• Gang-Intel and maintain gang information in area.
• Bike Patrol (in 11/2008) and supervise bike officer program (in 05/2009 and current).
- Police Lieutenant at Windcrest Police Department
- Police Officer at Bexar County Hospital District
- Deputy Sheriff - Reserve at Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Medical Assistant at Urology San Antonio
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Texas Peace Officer - Texas Peace Officer
- Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
- High school
Assigned as Commander of the Department’s SWAT Team 1999 -
• Assigned as Officer-In-Charge of the Training Section, 1999 – 2002. Coordinator for employee hiring process.
• Return to uniform patrol. Assigned as Platoon Commander overseeing (4) Sergeants and approximately (25) Police Officers and Dispatchers, 2002 – 2006.
• Assigned as Executive Lieutenant in Patrol Operations, 2006 - 2008. Update and write Departmental Policy and Procedures, investigate citizen complaints against Officers and act as Officer-In-Charge of the Field Training Program. Also organize Citizen Police Academy and oversee Department’s Reserve Police Officer program. Served as Project Manager for Department’s purchase and transition into a digital in-car video system.
• Assigned as Commander of the Intelligence Bureau (IB), 2008 – 2010. Administration of the bureau and oversee (5) Sergeants and (7) Police Officers involved in narcotics enforcement and criminal surveillance. Personnel are also assigned to a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Narcotics Task Force, U.S. Marshal Fugitive Apprehension Team and DEA Tactical Diversion Unit.
• December 2010 to current, assigned to Patrol Bureau as uniformed Platoon Commander. Oversee (3) Sergeants and (20) Police Officers and Dispatchers.
- Police Lieutenant at Livonia Police Department
- Police Sergeant at Livonia Police Department
- Police Officer at Livonia Police Department
- Police Cadet at Livonia Police Department
20 years at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Criminal Justice Leadership
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate - Art
- Master of Science (Incomplete)
- As a Lieutenant, currently work as the Traffic Unit Commander. The unit is authorized 18 personnel including 2 Sergeants and 16 traffic officers. I previously worked as the Watch Commander over the Evening Shift of the East Precinct consisting of 20 personnel including 2 Sergeants, 2 Corporals, and 16 police officers. - As a Sergeant, supervised the Financial and Cyber Crime Unit currently consisting of four detectives. - Manage all resources and budgets for the Financial and Cyber Crime Unit - Conduct research and development into the current and upcoming technologies (devices, software, etc.) - Digital forensics analyst trained in acquisition and analysis of Windows, Apple, and Linux/Unix based desktop and laptop computers, servers, and mobile devices - GA POST certified instructor, certification #113214 - The primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all cyber crime and digital evidence issues and training - Develop training plans and curriculum for new and current financial and cyber crime investigators - Draft agency policy for digital evidence collection and analysis - Conduct cyber crime investigations which includes the initial offender identification, downloads, telecom court orders, location search warrants, op planning and execution, subsequent digital forensics acquisition and analysis, reporting, case preparation, and court presentation - Conduct wireless exploitation, surveillance, and analysis operations as related to criminal investigations - Member of the United States Secret Service Atlanta Area Electronic Crimes Task Force (ATL-ECTF) - Member of the United States Secret Service Atlanta Area Organized Fraud Task Force (ATL-OFTF) - Member of the Georgia Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force
- Police Lieutenant at Athens-Clarke County Police Department
- Computer Forensic Analyst/ Computer Support at University of Georgia Police Department
- Senior Police Officer / Detective at Athens-Clarke County Police Department
- Security Guard at Four Seasons Environmental
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- None - General Core
- High school
The Special Police Lieutenant manages the public safety staff during their assigned shift. The Special Police Lieutenant supervises a staff of Public Safety Officers who perform general security work for the protection of persons and property and the enforcement of Roswell Park, Federal, State and local laws, policies and procedures and rules and regulations. They manage the prevention of losses due to accidents and incidents and possess arrest powers while on duty. The duties of the Special Police Lieutenant, include, but are not limited to, the qualification and the potential use of firearms.
- Special Police Lieutenant at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Special police sergeant at Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Correction Officer at NYS Dept of Corrections and Community Supervision
- IV Pharmacy Technician at Kaleida Health
1 month at this Job
- A.S. criminal justice
1. AUGUST 2011-NOVEMBER 2018, Police Lieutenant | Stockton Police Department Stockton, CA. As a Patrol Watch Commander, I was tasked with managing the day to day activities of the Field Operations Division. This encompasses the Patrol Division, Records Division and the Telephone Report Unit. I continuously monitored patrol activities, respond to and manage critical incidents including the investigations of Officer Involved shootings and other incidents with major injuries to Officers citizens and suspects. I addressed community groups on behalf of the Chief of Police and investigated citizen allegations of misconduct. As the K-9 unit program manager I monitored and instituted training while limiting city exposure to civil litigation. As a Police Manager, I also managed the newly created Strategic Operations Section which was tasked with crime prevention, addressing homelessness and community blithe. 2. JANUARY 2003-AUGUST 2011, Police Sergeant | Stockton Police Department | Stockton, CA. As a Sergeant, I was assigned to the Patrol Division from 2003 to 2007. I directly supervised the officers working patrol handling 911 calls as well as the CommunityService Officers (Non-sworn) who handle cold paper calls. I dealt with irate citizens on a daily basis addressing their concerns and complaints. I was assigned to the Investigations Division General / Hi-Tech Crimes Unit from 2007 until my promotion to Lieutenant in 2011. I supervised a unit of Detectives tasked with investigations ranging from home burglaries, computer crimes and fraud to elder fiduciary abuse. 3. AUGUST 1991-JANUARY 2003, Police Officer | Stockton Police Department | Stockton, CA. I was assigned as a patrol officer from 1991 until 1999. During this time I responded to 911 emergency calls for service, actively patrolled assigned areas to prevent and detect crimes, enforced all traffic laws and ordinances and checked speed with the use of radar. I issued warnings and citations for traffic violations, conducted thorough investigations of serious injury and fatality traffic accidents. I conducted preliminary investigations at the scenes of major crimes such as homicide and bank robberies. I apprehended offenders and conducted interviews and interrogations. I was assigned to the Special Investigations Section, Narcotics Unit from 1999 to my promotion in 2003. As a narcotics detective, I operated very sensitive, confidential large scale investigations which involved multiple agencies from local to the Federal levels. I led undercover sting operations to target perpetrators of narcotics crimes.
- Police Lieutenant at Stockton Police Department
26 years, 3 months at this Job
- Liberal Arts/Criminal Justes - Liberal Arts/Criminal Justice
Police Instructor, NYS Firearms Instructor, Crime Scene Specialist Certification, Latent Fingerprint Examiner Level 2, Mental Health Instructor, FBI Trained Hostage Negotiation Course, Crime Scene Photography Certification,SWAT trained and certified.
- Police Lieutenant at New York State University Police
- National Guard at NYS Army National Guard
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - History
• Provide leadership to subordinate personnel as a shift commander and unit supervisor under the direction of the captain of police or higher-ranking officer
• Responsible and accountable for the training, discipline, conduct, and efficiency of all personnel under my command
• Effectively assists in the implementation of cultural change in the Criminal Investigation Bureau that will lead to effective investigation practices and results that reflect positively on the agency
- POLICE LIEUTENANT at MILWAUKEE POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Provide frontline supervision, leadership, and guidance in operational and administrative functions at MILWAUKEE POLICE DEPARTMENT
- DETECTIVE at MILWAUKEE POLICE DEPARTMENT
- POLICE DISPATCHER/POLICE ALARM OPERATOR- COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION at MILWAUKEE POLICE DEPARTMENT
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Supervisor in a large PD responsible for the departmental operations and supervision of large amount of civilian and police officers during various tours of duty in a Town that borders Jersey City, Union City and West New York, NJ I also possess over 30 years of exp. in various Security Officer positions with numerous companies.
- Police Lieutenant at North Bergen Police Department
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- SORA - Security Officer
- Police Officer - Law Enforcement and Public Safety
- Physical Therapy Aide/ Personal Trainer - Physical Conditioning
In my current assignment I am the Divisional Lieutenant in charge of our Community Services Division. I supervise a staff of 14, both civilian and sworn. I oversee our community outreach programs, our involvement within our community, our School Resource Officer Unit and Cadet Unit. I prepare community surveys, work with Excel for line item budgets, making sure we keep within our spending limits. I conduct investigations on alleged conduct issues, policy and procedure violation and take disciplinary action if needed. Serve as department liaison to the Human Rights Advisory Committee. I serve as Chairman on the police departments Awards Committee and Safety Committee. During my assignment as the Patrol Lieutenant, I oversaw operations and supervised a staff of 18 personnel, both civilian and sworn. I worked with line items budgets, prepared quarterly patrol schedules, investigated reports of misconduct, policy and procedure violations and completed investigational reports.
- Police Lieutenant at City of Beaverton
- Sergeant at Cannon Beach Police Department
18 years, 10 months at this Job
- Executive Certificate - Law Enforcement
- - Criminal Justice Major 93 credit hours
- Some college