Communicating with people. Entering statistics/information.
- Political Consultant at Political Consultant
- Political Consultant at
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate Arts
Strategic communications consultant for a political candidate who ran for election to the Georgia General Assembly:
• Evaluated the address notes of the candidate and ensures that it is appropriate for the audience while remaining consistent with the candidate's message
• Canvassed the candidate's precincts and engages potential voters to favorably position the candidate with all constituencies
• Conducted socio-cultural analysis of candidate's audiences; nuanced messages within attitudes and beliefs of constituents
- Political Consultant at Diehl for Georgia
- Associate (Deputy Chief of Staff for Client) at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Director at Global Strategic Communication, U.S. Army
- Senior Strategic Communication Manager at Global Strategic Communication, U.S. Army
4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Strategic Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Call and campaign for various political candidates and survey people about their political preferences
- Political Consultant at James Mash Company
- Hotel Front Desk Clerk/ Call Center representative at Wheeling Island Casino
- Host at Scafiddis restaurant and tavern
- Crew Member at Made Men Boxing promotions
5 months at this Job
Veteran political operative specializing in strategy, speechwriting, logistics, fundraising, and digital media.
- Political Consultant at indpendent contractor
- Program Manager at STRIVE Trips
- Assistant Event Coordinator at Ladybug Events
- Regional Political Director and Field Organizer at Jay Hulings for US Congress
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MA - Youth and Community-driven Development
- Bachelors of Arts in Political Science and International Studies - leadership
• Operated in an agency setting managing ad budgets/performance for many campaigns simultaneously, with budgets ranging from a few thousand to over $100k, totaling nearly $1million in 2018.
• Segmented voter file into lists to be used for targeting based on socio-economic and demographic criteria
• Uploaded/Created target audiences on all platforms using additional targeting layers, ie. interests and ideologies
• Developed/Maintained multiple reports running hundreds of API queries, tracking all aspects of digital advertising
• Improved digital advertising efficacy by over 30% through better targeting, A/B testing content, audience testing, etc
• Created/Implemented digital surveying to determine messaging targets, as well as develop remarketing audiences
- Political Consultant at Multiple Political Campaigns
- Digital Analysis Manager at New York State Senate
- Marketing Manager at Noble Gas Solutions
- at Fine & Park LLC
5 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Strategy and Marketing
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing Management
Worked to move state wide political initiatives onto the November 2018 ballot.
- Political Consultant at Goldstein & Ostics Associates
- Sales Associate Intern at Beverly Hills Brokers & Associates
- at Zero Week Solutions
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S in Business Consumer Affairs - Management/Marketing
Connecting with potential voters/donors for several political representative and senator position campaigns. Supporting campaigns to reduce gas and property taxes as well as proposed income taxes, lowering car tabs, helping alter the lives of the homeless and healing the opioid epidemic, maintaining and effectively increasing the safety of our communities, supporting our responders and military, increasing the accountability of politicians, ensuring positive change to support students and teachers within education. Attending and operating in professional suit and tie events for political fundraising and networking. Tens of thousands of houses canvassed and leading teams throughout the campaigns.
- Political Consultant at Washington State Republican Party
- Rec Leader III at City of Puyallup
- Student Ambassador at University of Washington
- Contract Security Officer at Pierce County Security
7 months at this Job
- BA - Economics, Politics, Philosophy
- Associates - General
• Directed field operations for State Senate candidate Aili McKeen during primary and general election cycles, providing on-the-ground training to paid workers and volunteers when necessary
• Requested donations from voters of the 34th State Senate district in order to qualify Aili McKeen for Connecticut's Clean Elections Program (i.e. public financing)
• Picked up and delivered campaign materials (e.g. lawn signs, walk cards, postcards) for political candidates across the state of Connecticut.
• Conducted phone calls to various political constituencies, for the purpose of identifying their support for our candidates and encouraging them to vote on election day.
• Gained extensive experience in multiple forms of political canvassing including fundraising, identifying candidate support, and persuading undecided voters.
- Political Consultant at Blue Edge Strategies
- Campaign Intern at Sean Patrick Maloney for Congress
- District Intern at Office of Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney
- Constituent Services Intern at Connecticut House Democrats
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science (Minor in History), 3.63
● Conduct opposition research along with background checks for various clients.
● Develop media and marketing strategies for various 501c4 non-profits and political campaigns.
● Collect and analyze vital voter demographic and socioeconomic data.
● Have managed upwards of twenty full-time volunteers and interns in support of campaign operations..
● Supervised and coordinated time-sensitive phone banks, neighborhood canvassing, as well as event coordination with various officials and vendors
● On occasions, I was asked to speak to local print media and radio stations on behalf of clients.
- Political Consultant at self-employed
- at US Army Virginia National Guard
- Auditor/Data Analyst at US Army Virginia National Guard
- Journalist/ Op-Ed Contributor at US Army Virginia National Guard
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS in US Government Politics and Policy - US Government Politics and Policy
- Associates in Science
Research and analyze European/Asian news content twice weekly to present written summary of current political climates which is used to assist in the creation of content for focus groups in local elections
- Part-time Political Consultant at JPM Strategic Solutions, LLC
- Merchandise Manager at Barnes & Noble Booksellers
- Guest English Teacher, Ancheon, South Korea at English Programs in Korea (EPIK), Ancheon Multi-Level School
- English Language Assistant at Asunción de Nuestra Señora
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies
- - Spanish Language