• Subcontracted out to Texas Petition Strategies to help make dry counties in the state of Texas into wet counties.
• Developed and planned political events with key supporters in Brown county Texas
• Completed voter research and demographics
- Political Consultant at Office of John Hatch
- Political Consultant at Office of Shawn D Wilmoth
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Started political consulting partnership for use during election seasons
• Created political strategy and talking points
• Researched and prepared raw data
• Arranged fundraisers and meetings with local leaders
• Campaigned door-to-door with candidate
• Managed campaign staff and volunteers
- Political Consultant at Front Runner LLC
- Senior Sales Representative at Verizon Wireless
- Retail Supervisor of Operations at Verizon Wireless
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- M.A. - Public Policy
Veteran political operative specializing in strategy, speechwriting, logistics, fundraising, and digital media.
- Political Consultant at indpendent contractor
- Program Manager at STRIVE Trips
- Assistant Event Coordinator at Ladybug Events
- Campaign Manager at Jennie Lou Leeder for US Congress
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MA - Youth and Community-driven Development
- Bachelors of Arts in Political Science and International Studies - leadership
• Consulted fast moving political campaigns, including 2016 presidential campaign
• Advised candidates and organizations across the country on optimizing voter contact primarily using large-scale telecommunications
• Strategized alongside analytics team at DCCC to test viability and favorability of over 500 congressional candidates through constructing surveys and translating data returns into actionable next steps for finance allocation
• Drafted scripts with clear call to action to drive voters to polls, persuade constituents to contact representatives to urge passage or blocking of legislation, and educate public on current political environment and involvement opportunities
• Programmed remote "Teletown Halls" with audiences ranging from 4 to 750,000 people to accomplish objectives such as helping the North Carolina State Health Plan Committee inform and enroll community with health insurance changes
- Political Consultant at AMM Political Strategies
- Administrative Assistant at Here's Life Africa
- Caterer/Event Planner at Epicures Catering
- Sales Intern at Epicures Catering
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
I have been working as an independent contractor specifically as a political consultant on various projects that impact the State of Arizona
● Responsibilities include but are not limited to; interacting with registered voters and conducting political surveys, collecting signatures, organizing political events, recruitment of new hires, as well candidate or initiative advocacy
● Tom Bilstein: (602)561-3932
- Political Consultant at Arizona Grassroots Advocates
- at Vitanya Wellness Centers
- Salesman at ACME Fireworks
2 months at this Job
- bachelor's degree in Professional Sales and Marketing - Sales and Marketing
Call and campaign for various political candidates and survey people about their political preferences
- Political Consultant at James Mash Company
- Crew Member at Made Men Boxing promotions
- Hotel Front Desk Clerk/ Call Center representative at Wheeling Island Casino
- Host at Scafiddis restaurant and tavern
7 months at this Job
• Formulate and implement strategy for political campaigns and non-profit clients.
• Design, manage, and conduct research projects at the state and national level.
• Produce political analysis for state level and federal level campaigns.
• Specialize in research, campaign leadership, executing political outreach campaigns.
- Political Consultant at Bayside Strategies, LLC
- Campaign Manager at More Voice for Maine PAC
- Education Director at Chamberlain Project Foundation
- Compliance Director at Committee for Ranked Choice Voting
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Own and operate Rescue Corp, providing roadside assistance memberships and business consulting, and National Political Strategies, Inc., a political consulting corporation hich pro ided consulting ith Go 's Gary Johnson of New Mexico and Bill Weld of Massachusetts in their 2016 presidential bid and supports other political causes.
- Business and Political Consultant at Entrepreneurship
- President and CEO at Rio National Insurance Services, Inc
- President and CEO at Freedom National Insurance Services, Inc
- President at Rocky Mountain National Insurance
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business and Management
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
• Schedule and confirm appointments for clients and customers.
• Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations.
• Household management including cleaning up, prepping and cooking meals, walking and grooming dog, laundry & dry cleaning, dishes, and organizing.
• Personal shopping and errands
• Occasional childcare, school pickup and drop offs
- POLITICAL CONSULTANT at SARAH BURTON
- Artist at HORP MUSIC LTD
- Perform housekeeping duties at
2 years at this Job
- Certificate in Business International
- High School Diploma
- Political Consultant at
- Waiter, PR at Sheraton Humacao
- Waiter at Coladas Restaurant
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Criminal Justice