Baton Rouge, LA February 2019 to Present
• Ran twenty state and congressional races my responsibilities was everything from drafting speeches to creating and posting social media content, assisting the candidates to develop their campaign platform and creating and distributing ads for all forms of media. We also evaluated polling trends got walk books together, I was also tasked with contacting media agencies, such as newspapers, websites, or television stations, to obtain pricing for running campaign ads and billing clients.
Baton Rouge, LA
February 2019 to Present
- Political Consultant at The political firm
- Manager/Salesperson at Belsome Fireworks
- Head Lifeguard at LSU
- Camp Counselor at Holy Cross Summer Camp
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Humanities - Humanities
Provided field and data management services to more than a dozen political campaigns in Florida, California, Rhode Island, and West Virginia. Specialized in analytical methods, strategy development, field planning and execution, resource management, and quality assurance methods.
- Independent Political Consultant at Self-Employed
- Artisan Baker at La Farine Boulangerie
- Line/Prep Cook at Powered By Pork
- In-Store Repair Technician at The Geek Squad, Best Buy, Inc
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Meteorology
Homeland Security, Intelligence Analysis, Aviation Security, Transportation Security, Intermodal Security, Threat & Risk Assessment, Terrorist Groups & Tactics, Weapons of Mass Destruction. U.S. Department of Homeland Security 10 years 10 months
- Political Consultant at Undisclosed
- Intelligence Program Analyst at LAX Field Intelligence Office
- Supervisor, Agency Liaison, Critical Incident Management, Intelligence at Center (TSOC)
- Adjunct Professor at Citrus College
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's degree - International Relations and Affairs
- Bachelor's degree - Philosophy
- Political Consultant at Razom For Ukraine
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at Russian Movie Theatre Project at William & Mary
- Head of English Program, in Skadovsk, Ukraine at Camp America
- Market Research Consultant, in Kyiv, Ukraine at Advanced Ground Information Systems (AGIS), Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. in International Relations - International Relations & Russian and Post-Soviet Studies. Economics minor.
As a lobbyist and political consultant I have helped conservation, social justice, and criminal justice organizations navigate the political process to pass ground breaking policies in issues areas climate change, criminal justice reform, election reform, and fish and wildlife issues. My client list has included Washington Audubon, The Lands Council, Spokane River Keepers, Washington Public Defenders Association, Criminal Defense Lawyers of Washington, Washington Recycle and Refuse Association, Sustainableworks, OneAmerica, and Lyft Rideshare. I have also advised and managed several political campaigns at the local, state, and federal level. Principal Neil Beaver Consulting, Lobbyist and Political Consultant, November 2010-Present
• Develop strategies to ensure the advancement of clients' policies and budget priorities through state legislative processes, including strategies on communications, messaging, public relations, organizing and regional targeting to best leverage political support.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with key legislators and stakeholders
- Principal Neil Beaver Consulting, Lobbyist and Political Consultant at Criminal Defense Lawyers of Washington
- Public Policy Specialist and Organizer at Criminal Defense Lawyers of Washington
- Account Representative and Political Consultant at Tramutola Consulting
- Senior Legislative Assistant to Senate Majority Leader Lisa Brown at
8 years, 7 months at this Job
Provided political consulting and policy crafting for the San Gabriel County Water District Vice President Eric Chan, former Candidate for CA 49th State Assembly District Burton Brink, current CA State Senate 33rd Senate District candidate Jack Guerrero.
- Political Consultant at Jefferson Foundation of American Politics
- Communications Director at Jefferson Foundation of American Politics
- Communications Intern at Jefferson Foundation of American Politics
- Campaign Volunteer at Jefferson Foundation of American Politics
1 year, 3 months at this Job
● All these must be combined to reach citizens the importance of new laws being petitioned in their counties and state.
- Political consultant at Schmitt Consulting
- Owner Manager, personal trainer at Work Of Fitness
- Bar Tender at Work Of Fitness
- Bartender at
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - pharmaceutical sales
Prepared arguments & rebuttal statements for candidate participation in over 20 mayoral forums and debates.
● Wrote press release statements for candidate in the area of criminal justice and law enforcement practices in the city of Chicago.
● Co-managed all social media communications - Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram by writing and producing digital content reaching over 16,000 followers combined to enhance voter outreach and participation. Also serve as co-campaign photography.
● Successfully secured candidate ballot spot at Board of Elections during petition challenge.
● Assisted with the collection of petition signatures helping La Shawn K. Ford gather a total of 40,000 plus signatures, exceeding the required amount of 12,500.
- Political Consultant & Strategist at STATE REPRESENTATIVE LA SHAWN K. FORD MAYORAL CAMPAIGN
- Field Organizer at Community Outreach
- Student Advisor & Resident Assistant at GREATER CHICAGO INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
- Student Government Association Advisor at LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, MISSOURI
6 months at this Job
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis - Higher Education Leadership
- B.A. in Leadership Studies - Leadership Studies
at this Job
Founded strategic communications and public affairs consultancy in 1995. Services include: strategic planning, communications plans, public policy development and issues management, media relations, speech writing, crisis management, direct marketing, telemarketing, Web design and services, television and radio creation and scripting, fundraising, polling and research, coalition building and grassroots development, campaign management. Clients have included candidates for public office at the federal, state and local level, initiative and referenda campaigns, political party and caucus committees, political action committees, corporations and associations. Political clients have included Bob Dole for President, U.S. Senator Slade Gorton, the late Congresswoman Jennifer Dunn, Congressman George Nethercutt and numerous initiative committees, including Defeat 1098 State Income Tax in Washington state during the 2010 campaign. -- Re-elected Governor Paul LePage of Maine in 2014. Maine GOP won a Pollie from the American Association of Political Consultants for best Get Out The Vote in the nation. I designed and managed this program. -- One of the first consultants to design and implement Issue Advocacy campaigns by finding new and creative venues and messages for campaign communications. -- Regularly advise key political and business leaders on public policy and campaign strategy. -- Created and produced tens of millions of pieces of direct mail; -- Managed major fundraising event for U.S. Speaker Newt Gingrich with 700 attendees and set then record for single fundraising event in Washington state. --Taught strategy, communications and media relations to candidates and party leaders in the emerging democracy of Bulgaria at the request of the International Republican Institute.
- Public Affairs and Political Consultant at Henderson Strategic Communications
- Director of Voter Lists at Republican National Committee
- Washington State Campaign Manger at Dole for President
- Executive Director at Washington State Republican Party
24 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Politics