Landis Pool Services, Sarasota - Pool Cleaner
- Pool Cleaner at Landis Pool Services
1 month at this Job
Vacuum pool floor, brush tile line, walls, steps and anywhere that’s needed. Empty skimmer baskets, pump basket, and pool cleaner bag. Net the top of the pool and look over pool equipment. Test chemistry with the chemistry test kit and apply correct chemicals as needed to pool. Backwash filter if needed and add DE.
- Pool cleaner at A+Pools
- Electrical Apprentice at C and C electric
- Landscaping at Stevens Landscaping
6 months at this Job
As a pool cleaner I would do an assigned route with a co-worker. This route usually consisted of 20 pools. Through out the summer we would have to clean the pools. To clean them we netted and brushed. After that, we would balance the Ph and acid levels. We would also clean the filters as needed.
- Pool Cleaner at Aquatic Solutions
- N/A at
2 months at this Job
- Still in high school
- Ridgeview High School
Provided weekly service as pool cleaner. Trained new pool cleaner employees. Proficient using Taylor test kits, performing filter cleans DE/Cartridge. Set up pools for drains/pool start ups. Experience with Basecrete for remodels. Perform chlorine washes, sand changes, shaft seal repair, filter installs and VSF installs, and basic plumbing repairs. Awarded employee of the month four times. Attended Pentair Conferences in 2017 and 2018.
- Pool Cleaner/Repair Technician at Barefoot Pools
- Porter Barn Wood, Labor at
- HVAC Helper at Comfort Experts
- HVAC Helper at Tempe Mechanical
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Vacuumed pools to clean them
● Opened customers pools for the summer season
● Painted pools
● Fixed pool pumps
● Renovated Pools
- Pool Cleaner at Huntington Woods Pool & Spas
- Helper at Wright & Filippis
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate in Occupational Studies - Computer Integrated Machining Technology
Service pool Filters cleaning,Draining pools, repair motor's and using all chemicals.
- Pool cleaner at Ruiz Lawn & Pool Care
- Ruiz Pool care at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Social studies
77043 Cleaned pools and tested pool water to determine the amount of chemicals needed to balance out water for correct water chemistry. Balanced P.H and pool chemicals in fresh and saltwater pools. Wrote technical papers and reports. Repaired and installed new parts to pool motors, vacuums, and filters plus filter cleans. Developed strong time management skills to deliver excellent customer service with a heavy workload. Recorded customers, date, amount of chemicals used, and other services for billing.
- Pool Cleaner at Monster Pool and Pest Services
- Carpenter/Rod Buster Helper at
- Painter/Laborer at High Quality Paint
- Commissioned Security Officer at Houston Division Security Patrol
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Cleaning pools, checking chemical levels, pool repair.
- Pool cleaner at Swimming pool cleaning and building
- McDonalds Crew Member at Mcdonalds
- Diamond H pools at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college - Liberal arts
Drained pools Cleaned pools i cleaned pools in Okeechobee with my close friend Heather Perry, i learned about chemical balances in pools, and basic pool maintenance and repairs. Ive also learned valuable social skills from this job.
- Pool Cleaner at Lakeside pool service & repair
- Lawn Care Worker at nunez lawn care
- Mover/Laborer at bank
4 months at this Job
- High school - graduation
I start my morning by making sure I have all the supplies and chemicals that I need to be able to take care of all the pools. Performed maintenance of assigned client's pools, spas & water features and left the property looking noticeably better than it was when I arrived, each and every visit. I always make sure that I communicate with all customers clearly. Responsible for replenishing proper chemical into the pool which is necessary to keep the water safe.
- Pool Cleaner at Northern Pool & Spa
- Cashier at BJ’s wholesale club
- Sales Associate at Barbour outlet
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma