Administrator charged with communicating accurate data to the investment management, client service, sales, and strategic relationship teams; accurate investment portfolio reconciliation; and generation and auditing of performance calculations. Communicated critical portfolio information to investment management and client service; ensure receipt of time sensitive information and follow through on actionable items. Identified and resolved holdings and transactional discrepancies in a timely manner using multiple data sources. Tracked outstanding issues and ensure resolution. Calculated and reconciled portfolio performance. Analyze and justify comparative results.
- Portfolio Administrator at FMA Advisory
- Relationship Manager at M&T Bank
14 years, 10 months at this Job
- - B.S. Finance, Minor in Business Law
- Some college
Responsible for monitoring, manage and report on the status of loans on Kinecta's balance sheet. The position entails several aspects including, but not limited to, maintaining portfolio management loan files, managing the tax, UCC and insurance status of loans, collecting the required financial reporting information annual and "as needed", auditing loan origination files after closing, vault administration, and manage loan payoffs, provide support to Portfolio Management. The Portfolio Administrator is responsible for all loan files including organization of each file, and the vault.
- Portfolio Administrator at Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- Operations Manager, HR Administrator at Gateway Tax Service
- Paralegal at Yedidsion Seber Yedidsion LLP
- Temporary Agency Assignments at Robert Half Legal
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Organizational Leadership
- - Real Estate
- - Paralegal Studies
Gary Goldberg Financial Services, Suffern, NY 2013 – Present
Portfolio Services Administrator
• Effective coding and account review for monthly and quarterly billing.
• Efficiently maintained client data, and requests.
• Strategic report creation and query development based on investment needs.
• Resolve operational issues and report to COO.
• Successfully maintained department logs and meeting minutes
• Prepared documents for client meetings.
• Maintain Orion database with all client account information.
• Manage Salesforce database for sales team.
• Process checks, fund transfers, and changes to client accounts.
- Portfolio Administrator at Gary Goldberg Financial Services
- at New York Institute of Art & Design
- at William Paterson University
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
* Maintain current client portfolio records, correct entries of cash flows, and transfers. * Establish proper documentation and records for new clients, coordinating with client representatives to ensure the accuracy and security of account records and services. * Serve as a liaison between the company and 3rd parties to resolve account discrepancies. * Develop, implement, and maintain recordkeeping strategies in line with current best practices. * Resolve information requests from custodian, portfolio manager, and client services. * Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records and financial reports to ensure accuracy, completeness, and conformity with current procedural and reporting standards. * Prepare bank reconciliations and handle account receivables/ account payables/ accrual income. * Detect discrepancies from trades, security payments, and corporate actions and find solutions with custodian bank on behalf of client. * Provide instruction to Bank on the foreign exchange in response to urgent client requests.
- Portfolio Administrator at Loomis, Sayles and Company
- Investment Accountant at Duetsche Bank Asset Management
14 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
• Maintain Collateralized Debt Obligation (CDO) collateral portfolios within the Corporate Trust Services
• Settle bond/bank loan trades as directed by the Portfolio Manager
• Invest excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager
• Book cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio
• Track asset attributes such as accrual information, ratings, industry codes
• Provide reports to the clients on a daily, monthly, and a quarterly basis
• Assist Analysts with reporting to the investors
• Ensure 100% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity
• Actively ensures compliance with the Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies
- CDO Portfolio Administrator at US Bank
- Sales Associate at Macy's
- Finance Intern at
- Ameri Corp Member at UMass Boston Jumpstart
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Finance
• Administrated over an A/R lease portfolio that included large volume accounts that were typically 30+ days delinquent, primarily within the Hospitality and Healthcare industry
• Maintained an average monthly past due percentage of under 4% on all leases that were greater than 30 days past due within a 20+ million dollar portfolio
• Appropriately provided account reconciliation through facilitating payments of past due invoices, sending invoice reminders and contacting customers of assigned equipment and operational leases daily
• Analyzed aging receivables and identified items for bad debt collection process
• Resolved delinquent accounts through collections efforts, including demand letter series, service suspension, equipment repossession and legal action when required
• Acted as liaison between Service, Accounting, Customer service departments and external customers to research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Minimized net lease write-offs to less than 2% of lease portfolio
• Assisted with other credit/collection and billing related projects for upper management
• Assisted with the training of Portfolio Administrators
• Ensured customer satisfaction by balancing customer expectations with contractual requirements
- Sr. Lease Portfolio Administrator at TELERENT LEASING CORPORATION
- Cash Portfolio Administrator at
- Billing Resolution Associate II at BTI TELECOM CORP
- Portfolio Manager at
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Manage Latin American bank client portfolios
● Verify with the Lender that the CIDs/IPIDs that house the facilities are correctly set up within the CMT system (hierarchy and NAICS codes)
● Establish and maintain the accuracy of Direct, Intraday and Global Markets facilities within the eCAP, AIMS and GEMLINE systems
● Utilize multiple systems (eCAP, NEXEN, GEMLINE, AIMS, etc.) for verifying exposure of customer
● Retrieve quarterly and monthly compliance certificates, financials and covenants
● Review daily reports for past due fees, overdrafts and weekly reports for missing documentation
● Assist with the set-up/re-affiliation of CID's due to a merger/acquisition by providing KYC documents (W-9, % ownership, Articles of Incorporation, etc.) to the respective KYC team while adhering to MNPI procedures
● Ensure all closing documents from the Administrative Agent are signed and conditions precedent are met
- Portfolio Administrator at BNY Mellon Corporation
- Credit Administrator Officer at
- Electronic Transaction Analyst at
- Wire Processing Analyst at
11 months at this Job
• Management of portfolios' daily cash reconciliation, custodian asset reconciliation, market value variance research, generation of client statements and performance calculation
• Creation of accounting and performance reports on a daily and monthly basis to meet specific reporting requests from clients and custodians
• Support seniors and supervisors in reviewing month-end statements and custodian asset reconciliations
- Portfolio Administrator at Western Asset Management Company
- Broker's Assistant at MH Realty
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
• Responsible for the recovery and maintaining of postage finance revenue.
• The monthly collection of revenue of delinquent commercial, major, and state/local government postage account.
• The daily tasks of processing payments such as credit cards, check by phones, payment research, account adjustments and dispute resolution
• Provided the NAGA team additional support with government postage accounts: special manual invoices, portal uploading invoices.
• Assistance to Sales reps with negotiations of new deals such as: terms/conditions of contracts, completion of vendor forms, waiving fees, equipment replacement/cancelations and postage rates.
- Portfolio Administrator at Neopost Inc
- Financial Services Specialist at Pitney Bowes
- Customer Relations Rep at Pitney Bowes
- Collections Specialist at Pitney Bowes
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Accounting
• Responsible for daily processing of all cash and security transactions for a series of mutual fund accounts.
• Reconciled and forecasted cash flow; resolved discrepancies with transfer agent's and custodian's records
• Monitored physical movement of securities purchased and sold.
• Determined the timing of income and expense accrual.
• Processed cap stock activity daily in MCH
• Accounted for all fund transactions and ensured accurate general ledger account balances for daily pricing.
• Calculated Net Asset Value per share and determines dividend and distribution rates, as required.
• Researched and resolved exceptions on MCH and elevated complex issues to Account Manager.
• Reviewed monthly audit packages and assisted in resolution of discrepancies
• Prepared information needed for financial reporting purposes.
• Researched, Inquired, validated and received prices from various sources including Bloomberg
• Provided on the job training to new fund accountants and assisted them with questions and help.
- Portfolio Administrator at STATE STREET CORPORATION
- Sales Associate at LORD&TAYLOR
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Finance