• All responsibilities of a Portfolio Administrator plus:
• Review and analyze all major re-occurring initiatives (i.e. budgets, business plans, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, etc.)
• Responsible for training new portfolio lease coordinators on the account.
• Making sure the weekly invoice and monthly rent transmissions are sent out correctly and without error.
• Setting up brand new processes and checks at the request of the client.
- Senior Portfolio Administrator at Cushman & Wakefield
- Portfolio Administrator at Cushman & Wakefield
- Senior Information Management Coordinator at Enterprise Holdings
- Docket Coordinator at Kramer and Frank, P.C
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - History
- Bachelor of Arts - History
* Managed and traded client accounts invested in our ETF, Mutual Fund and Stock portfolio products with less than a 0.1% trade error volume versus total trade volume * Conducted projects to implement new APL Fiserv features to reduce trade error rates by more than 30% as well as improve model management and model update process. Efficiencies made in model management has allowed our team to use less work hours to update our business relationship and reduce reallocation turnaround time * Assisted in developing and implementing a new trade generation engine that provides improved trading logic and tax management features. The engine would alleviate the need for the portfolio managers to review the trade engine output resulting in a more streamlined trading process
- Portfolio Administrator at Morningstar Investment Management LLC
- Quality Analyst at
- at McMaster Carr Supply Company
- Intern, Investment Management Division at Goldman Sachs Group
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
*Evaluate portfolio holdings to propose trades within the client accounts in order to generate and or invest cash, rebalance, change asset allocations, tax-loss harvest, using iRebal. *Review and approve client quarterly performance reports and annual tax reports using Tamarac Advisor View. *Participate in internal strategy discussions for clients. *Conduct initial client on-boarding process including transmittal of risk tolerance questionnaires, preparing and processing new account and transfer paperwork, and streamlining back office support throughout the client relationship and financial planning process.
- Portfolio Administrator at Aspiriant
- Senior Client Service Representative at Private Ocean Wealth Management
- Associate at Morling Financial Advisors
- Associate at Michael Anderson Wealth Strategy Advisors, LLC
11 months at this Job
- - Certificate in Personal Financial Planning
- - Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Finance
• Responsible for developing performance and accounting reports for assigned investment portfolios
• Identify, investigate, and resolve variances greater than 1 basis point within each investment portfolio to ensure accurate financial metrics
• Execute foreign currency trades to sustain client-directed foreign currency allotments in each portfolio
• Accustomed with handling confidential client information and maintaining effective, time-sensitive correspondence with clients, custodian banks, and intra-office parties
- Portfolio Administrator at Western Asset Management
- Co-President at MEChA Chapter at Brown University
- Office Assistant at Brown University Catholic Community
- Hospitality Coordinator at Brown University Catholic Community
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Supervised staff of 3 direct client service and senior portfolio administrator reports.
• Managed all aspects of team operations and sales support, including onboarding, client account maintenance, performance reporting, and project management for the private wealth management team ($1.5 billion AUM, as of 6/30/18); individually managed client service operational load of $785 million AUM.
• Partnered with Senior Managing Advisors to implement and maintain client asset allocations, rebalance portfolios to target, and monitor client cash needs.
• Coordinated raising cash for anticipated private equity capital calls, distributions, and other cash needs, as well as tracked distributions and add-ons in internal database to ensure accurate performance reporting.
• Established and proactively maintained an open dialogue with the Management Team to ensure direct report performance; successful client service model improvements; delivery of project plan updates, and accomplished KPIs, revised as necessary.
• Trained and mentored new portfolio administrators.
- Senior Portfolio Administrator - Operations Team Lead at Arnerich Massena
- Associate Director - Business Analyst and Product Owner at First Republic Bank
- Associate Director - Portfolio Analyst at First Republic Bank
- Investment Associate at Fisher Investments
5 months at this Job
- Certified Financial Planning (CFP) Board Applicant - Financial Planning
- Certificate of Financial Planning (Accelerated) - Financial Planning
- Bachelor's - Economics, specialization in Econometrics and Quantitative Economics, Statistics
· Monitor a portfolio of 250+ commercial real estate loans secured by multifamily, mixed-use and retail properties, on behalf of pension funds, Freddie Mac, CPC and other investors. · Perform financial analysis on commercial real estate loans, calculating DSCR, LTV and other industry calculations. · Review loan documents and board all new loans onto the loan servicing system. · Monitor insurance renewals and review all insurance certificates to confirm compliance with investor requirements. · Monitor tax, water, insurance payments of loans in respective portfolio setting up loans with Core Logic in order to monitor taxes. · Review and process all replacement reserve and escrow release requests. · Conduct escrow analyses and address any surpluses and deficits accordingly with the Borrower and investors. · Draft and process loan payoff letters in accordance with policy and procedure. · Monitor delinquency in the portfolio and communicate with Borrowers, investors and Loan Officers when necessary. · Provide excellent customer service to Borrowers, investors and Loan Officers and Record keeping for Loan Documents.
- Portfolio Administrator at The Community Preservation Corporation
- Portfolio Administrative Assistant at The Community Preservation Corporation
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
* Produce over 80 accounting and ad-hoc reports for 30 personally managed accounts to reconcile Western's books with the custodian bank's books for funds totaling over 15 billion dollars in assets. * Analyze and conduct thorough research of variances greater than 1 basis point of the total fund or position breaks over 1 unit to ensure accurate performance metrics. * Register foreign currency trades of up to $6,000,000 to mitigate overdrafts and maintain portfolio target currency allocation. * Conduct 27 weekly and monthly futures, options and swap derivative reconciliations with brokers and swap clearing houses. * Operate excel functions and macros to increase efficiency by 66% while conducting daily, monthly, and auditory tasks. * Utilize Bloomberg and DTC to tie Western's positions to the market based off of original face and factor updates. * Monitor performance daily and research performance breaks of 0.5% or greater between Western and the Benchmark or TPA. * Oversee account funding, terminations, transfers at cost and perform necessary ad-hoc requests including manual performance tracking for relevant period.
- Portfolio Administrator at Western Asset Management
- Intern to Senior Vice President, Family Wealth Director at Morgan Stanley
- Bank Teller at J.P. Morgan Chase
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Trustee for Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO), Structured Finance and Hedge fund portfolios with underlying assets such as syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and mezzanine debt. Oversee portfolios lifecycle and its core functions such as cash and position reconciliations, research and resolve various discrepancies, investor reporting, cash activities including trade settlements and wires, waterfall payments, capital calls and distribution, monthly and quarterly payments. Responsible for administering cash and non- cash portfolio service request received from portfolio managers, middle office, and internal groups. Track portfolio attributes such as fund positions, accruals, borrowings, ratings, & industry codes. Prepares daily/monthly/quarterly and ad-hoc reports for internal and external delivery Acts as senior liaison between internal group and clients; external counterparties such as auditors, borrowers, lenders, and rating agencies.
- Portfolio Administrator at U.S. Bank
- Training Consultant at Investor Services
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
All aspects of client relationship support. Client reporting, bill paying, trading. Excellent client service skills required.
- Portfolio Administrator at Howland Capital Management
- Admin, Client Service, Operations, Marketing at Boston Common Asset Mgt
- ESG Investment Manager High Net Worth and Institutional accounts at Trillium Asset Management
- Small Cap Fund Manager at Longwood Investment Advisors
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Support the operations department with the daily reconciliation of trade and cash transactions using Advent Software.
• Produce reports to update quarter-end performance and translate data into marketing materials for current and prospective clients.
• Onboard new accounts and securities into our system.
- Portfolio Administrator at Clarkston Capital Partners
- Real Estate Agent at Urban Ridge Realty
- Office Administrator at Clarkston Capital Partners
- Receptionist/ Legal Assistant at Reising Ethington
8 months at this Job
- License - Real Estate
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- Associate in Liberal Arts & Sciences