Castleton, NY 2017- Paraplanner Ameriprise Financial provides financial planning, investment advisory services and brokerage services individual investors, retirees, and small businesses. * Serve as portfolio analyst for all investment advisory accounts, including asset allocation and fund selection. * Prepare detailed financial plan documents, including pro-forma required minimum distribution, cash flow and asset accumulation/depletion schedules. * Leverage research and analysis provided by Ameriprise home office to prepare quarterly updates to model portfolios, including sector rotation. * Compiled investment data and provided support to lead financial advisors, including meeting preparation, trading entry, and new account proposals. * Assisted in development of training materials for process operating procedures.
- Portfolio Analyst at Ameriprise Financial Group
- Senior Administrator, Wealth Strategies Group at The Ayco Company, L.P. - A Goldman Sachs Company
- Client Relations Manager at GFA Wealth Design - Global Financial Private Capital
- Internal Associate at Alliance Financial Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Financial Management
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Associate - Business Administration
• Under the direction of the portfolio analyst, perform analysis on portfolio composition, construction, security deep dive to assist them answering client's concern/Inquiry on an ad-hoc basis.
• Searched and collected information for custom presentations, exhibits and analysis (i.e. capital market decks, emerging risk summary, new product review, etc.) used by Investment Team
- Portfolio Analyst Intern - Fixed Income at China Securities
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
• Perform and produce portfolio construction research for the firm
• Constructed a 67 page annual investment strategy outlook which was distributed to over 5,000 investors
• Generate historical multi-asset simulations on client portfolios to understand the drivers behind risk and reward
• Utilize portfolio construction and optimization tools to build multi-asset portfolios
- Portfolio Analyst Intern at Astoria Portfolio Advisors LLC
- Day Trading Intern at Fuli Investment Company
- Salesperson at JYD
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematical Finance
Business Operations Support (Loan Delivery & Funding Ops) Corporate Headquarters, McLean, VA Portfolio Analyst (Business Operations)
While in this position I worked with Freddie Mac's various secondary mortgage market customers. I assisted in Integration and Acceptance Testing. Supported the development of training and implementation material, participated in the implementation, and provided post-implementation support. I performed time sensitive, confidential and mission critical tasks including interacting daily with the U.S. Department of the treasury, various secondary mortgage market customers and financial institutions. My main responsibilities included the following major tasks:
● Set up, coordinated, and facilitated meetings including executives, auditors and clients from various financial institutions, with my team leads.
● Scheduled interviews for potential new hires. Helped new hires complete their on-boarding.
● Responded to inquiries via phone, mail, email or in person. Prepared correspondence and reports utilizing a variety of computer software systems. Maintained, filing, and distributing records and physical and electronic files.
● Prepared various reports related to the internal systems regarding loan information.
● Assist management in applying financial analysis and recommending alternatives to resolving difficult financial problems.
● Worked with procedures that were followed by our whole team used to enter, modify, retrieve, and delete information in an automated cost accounting system and assist in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of automated cost accounting systems.
● Ensured that all transactions in the mortgage investment portfolios were confirmed, delivered, settled, recorded and reconciled within scheduled time frames. Analyze financial, workload and statistical data. Verify security principal and interest payments. Maintain system by updating coupons and factors, entering transactions, and maintaining data integrity. Support project, process and new product implementation. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports Work with counterparties to resolve any trade discrepancies and guarantee all transactions are accurately and settled in a timely manner.
● Researched Selling System and MIDAS (Freddie Mac's proprietary loan portfolio financial system) by analyzing the pipeline of the customers for handling termination of seller servicers" requests to validate any pending contracts and work with the internal departments.
● Responsible for sending multi-million dollar payment wires to the Department of the Treasury at the end of the market close.
- Portfolio Analyst (Business Operations) at Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
- Portfolio Representative Associate at Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
- Consultant (TeleSec CoreStaff) at Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Accounting
• Manage all aspects of financial adjustments within Client Portfolio: 27 hospitals, ~$80M in revenue, ~$3/4B in capital equipment
• Prepare consolidated budgets and analyze trends in revenue, expense, growth, for hospital capital equipment, within assigned portfolio
• Maintained a client retention rate of 93% over a 2.5 years
• Successfully planned, analyzed, and executed multiple hospital contract renewals
- Portfolio Analyst at TRIMEDX
- Financial Services Representative at WestPoint Financial Group
- Accounting Intern at Lids Sports Group
- Data Analyst Consultant Intern at The Plan Consulting Group
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics with concentration in finance and management
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Concentrations
• Perform portfolio analysis to be used for manager selection
• Assembled outside research to be used for market commentary
• Evaluated client portfolios and recommended possible solutions
- Portfolio Analyst at Linden Thomas & Co.
- Investment Advisor at AON Hewitt
- Financial Advisor at UBS Investment Center
- Financial Advisor at Edward Jones
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Develop market intelligence for the data center industry, including identifying prospective customers, tracking market rates and transactions, and identifying business development opportunities
• Develop deal terms, competitive market analysis, and financial return analysis for use by the executive committee
• Responsible for oversite and reporting on the performance of Digital Realty's North Texas data center portfolio with an estimated value of $700 million
• Maintain Yardi and Salesforce for all Dallas region properties
- Portfolio Analyst at Digital Realty
- Associate, Data Center Consulting at Newmark Knight Frank
- Associate, Office and Industrial Leasing at Mohr Partners
- Sales Representative at Republic National Distributing
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy - Philosophy
- Assistant Portfolio Manager of a Registered Investment Advisor managing ~$310mm in Assets with an extensive list of high profile clients. - Prepared and delivered reporting of market and portfolio performance for senior management. - Evaluated new investment opportunities for their risks and potential return, driven by detailed financial analysis and modeling. - Performed trade execution, due diligence, and research with a very high attention to detail. - Actively strengthened relationships with clients and external partners through clear communication.
- Portfolio Analyst at Personal Resource & Investment Management
- Wealth Advisor at Steel Peak Wealth Management
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business of Sports
- B.S. - Business Administration emphasis Finance
- - Business Administration
Rapid promotions from Project Specialist I and III to last position as a Senior Program/Portfolio Analyst. Deliver financial support to the Dodd Frank Program and multiple projects under the Bank's Regulatory portfolio as part of the Project Finance Center of Excellence. Conduct complex analysis and provide financial reports or dashboards for 10 or more simultaneous regulatory projects. Analyze portfolio data and identify trends as an input into future practice, reporting, or process improvements.
• Collaborate with Line of Business and Technology Project Managers to ensure project financials and monthly forecasts are accurately represented and within budget. Support additional project funding requests by reviewing Financial Projection Template, provide analysis to the Project Manager, and coordinate approval from senior Finance Executives.
• Host online meetings and screen sharing at meetings with multiple attendees from various departments.
• Manage and track as many as 30 concurrent vendor statements of work (SOW) and subsequent invoices across the entire US Dodd Frank program.
• Helped create a SharePoint site to better track vendor engagements/invoices.
• Facilitate payment of invoices totaling more than $100 million after coordinating senior/executive-level approvals.
• Work and assist Strategic Sourcing with addressing contract or invoice issues and help resolve any conflicts/overpayments all while allowing CCAR work to progress under stringent timelines.
• Maintaining month-to-month accruals/reversals along with invoice payments and reconciling General Ledger for over 30 projects under the US Dodd Frank Program.
• Accounts Payable: Facilitate payment of invoices totaling more than $100 million after coordinating senior/executive-level approvals.
• Support multiple Strategic Sourcing segments including Finance, Program and LOB Project Managers, and the DF Vendor Manger.
• Key behind-the-scenes contributor to successful delivery of CCAR submissions in 2016 and 2017.
• Create and distribute detailed monthly and ad hoc financial reports for varying audiences including senior management.
- Senior Program/Portfolio Analyst at TD Bank
- at GameOn Chip Company
- at L. L. Bean
- Supervisor at Progressive Logistics Services
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - General Business
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Studies
• Oversee development/improvement of investment platform and processes to manage $300M in AUM
• Responsible for market update/outlook, investment model performance attribution analysis, and delivering Investment Team recommendations for future portfolio positioning and alternative investments to Investment Committee
• Perform due diligence for liquid and illiquid investments in conjunction with our Investment Team and our broker/dealer's Due Diligence Team
• Prepare performance reports for client meetings and the Investment Committee utilizing various performance reporting and wealth management platforms
• Collaborate with the Client Relationship Management Team, Corporate Solutions Team, and Operations team to execute investment related requests
• Execute trades in 2000+ client accounts for periodic rebalancing, cash distributions, and ad hoc requests
- Portfolio Analyst at American Financial Network
- at American Financial Network
- Client Services Assistant at American Financial Network
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance