• Started position in basic customer care to learn all systems and basic daily proceedures.
• Transferred to collections department Worked as collections rep residential accounts for telacom. Advanced quickly to portfolio analyst for major corporate accounts. Managed any billing issues credits monthly or weekly calls depending on situation. Monthly calls with supervisor Received quarterly bonuses based on collections hit top tier quarterly.
- Portfolio Analyst at MetTel
- Team Leader at Affiliated computer services - verizon wireless project
- Customer Service Representative at Flowerama
- Property management Assistant at Flowerama
4 years at this Job
Portfolio Analyst Associate
Primary responsibilities include effectively analyzing relevant data and information to provide tactical support to the portfolios, assist in the development of processes, standards, policies, and templates as necessary to support the enterprise portfolio management function, and assist with portfolio planning activities , analysis, resource (capacity and demand) forecasting and/or budget planning.
Results to date:
• Created resource health scorecard to identify resource utilization and schedule risks
• Train new project managers/coordinators on project and portfolio management tool basics
• Identified quarterly time off trends of contractors to improve coverage, reduce benching and costs While resources are out of office Design Practice Team Lead Managed resource allocation reports for the VP of Information Services as well as a team of analysts who maintained and developed the Systems Analysis SharePoint Team site. I also tabulated the top projects for the Designers, Architects, and Analysts in the Solution Delivery Practice for the Director of Application Architecture. Key Results:
• Led team in implementing departmental resource project tracker
• Spearheaded job role reassessment project to ensure proper resource role alignment
• Monthly Report Analysis for Vice President and Director ◦ Report on Resource Allocations for Projects ◦ Top Projects for the Solution Delivery Practice Cross Functional Project Analyst Primary responsibilities included providing direct input into the development of operational procedures, creating functional design documents (FDDs) for the designers and developers to use for system impact analysis, and dissecting use cases and communication diagrams as part of the review process for identification of areas impacted. Results to date:
• Mainframe retirement project saved company approximately $10 million over a 5 year time frame
• Identified and tracked interactions between the Mainframe and customer/user in efforts to remove all processes from the Mainframe Fidelity Investments Durham, NC January 2012 - September 2015 Portfolio Management Analyst Manage resource allocation reports for the SVP of Planning and Guidance Technology as well as oversees resource management and time compliance for approximately 200 employees. I also track project burn rates and estimates at completion (EAC) to identify trend across a multi-million dollar portfolio. Key Results:
• Created streamlined job role for the department to increase new hire/transfer employee process
• Customized reports for senior management and their direct reports to identify dollars lost due to missing timesheets
• Worked closely with PMO to maintain resource allocation accuracy and project funding in the Project and Portfolio Management Center (HP PPMC) tool Progress Energy Raleigh, NC January 2011 - December 2011 Business Analyst (Short Term Contract) Created and maintained project SharePoint site for collaborative team member usage. I utilized IBM Rational Requisite Pro for documenting and tracking project deliverables and created Nintex workflows for project team members, contributors and stakeholders. Results to date:
• Created technical requirements by participating in use case walkthroughs and conducted vendor demonstration
• Worked with project team to identify gap analysis and assess project scope QinetiQ (kih-neh-tic) North America Stafford, VA October 2009 - October 2010 Data Analyst Primary responsibilities included performing process improvement reengineering for workflows by capturing existing data repository processes as well as catalogue SharePoint document repository to meet audit guidelines. Results to date:
• Implemented new search functionality to aid in ease of use for clients as well as comply with government audit criteria
• Integrated customized SharePoint Web parts for dashboard maintenance by using SharePoint Designer Education Greensboro, NC NC A&T State University January 2006 – December 2007 M.S. in Information Technology Tallahassee, FL Florida A&M University May 2000 – December 2005 B.S. in Computer Information Systems Technical Experience ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Waterfall, Agile Certified Scrum Master, CSM: Scrum Alliance Languages and Technologies C++; Java; COBOL; XLS;.NET; SQL; HTML; JCL; IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC); Quality Center; MS SharePoint; MS Suite; Windows 2000/ME/XP/7; Borland CaliberRM; HP Project and Portfolio Management Center (PPMC); Enterprise Resource Center (ERC) Community Affiliations Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated Girls on the Run of the Triangle (GOTR) Board of Directors NC Coastal Pines - Junior Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Portfolio Analyst at BCBS of North Carolina
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information
• Under the direction of the portfolio analyst, perform analysis on portfolio composition, construction, security deep dive to assist them answering client's concern/Inquiry on an ad-hoc basis.
• Searched and collected information for custom presentations, exhibits and analysis (i.e. capital market decks, emerging risk summary, new product review, etc.) used by Investment Team
- Portfolio Analyst Intern - Fixed Income at China Securities
- Commodities market analyst Intern at Holly Futures
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
Sr. Portfolio Analyst, responsible for Bank Loan Portfolios and Separate Accounts. Review and approve
monthly reports and waterfall documents.
• Launched seven CLOs and saw them through complete life stages.
• Compliance oversight of Institutional Portfolios and separate accounts valued at over $1.5 billion
• Provide indenture interpretation and guidance for Structured Investment Vehicles and Institutional Portfolios
• Work with attorneys, investment banks, rating agencies, and auditors on portfolios
• Created in-house models to run portfolio statics and hypothetical models
• Responsible for monthly portfolio reconciliation and provided signoff of these reports to investors.
• Analyze and resolve discrepancies between in-house data in portfolios and trustee information
• Interface with trustee and accounting firm for quarterly and annual reports
• Extensive experience in Back Office Operations and training of Operations Analysts.
- Sr. PORTFOLIO ANALYST at FRANKLIN TEMPLETON INVESTMENTS
- CONSULTANT at RHI Consulting
- PRESIDENT at ROOK ELECTRONICS
- PRODUCTION MANAGER at ACER COMPUTER SYSTEMS
19 years at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- MBA - Business
- BS - Engineering
Support the management of a $61MM, 30+ person, international Business Engagement Portfolio, with a focus on governance.
• Develop agile and waterfall processes, templates, and provide training, increasing delivery standardization and efficiency
• Support budget planning through business case review and development, and reporting resulting in a higher allocated budget
• Develop materials for, and lead, bi-weekly operational reviews for portfolio leadership increasing visibility across the portfolio
• Manage the implementation of a project and portfolio management tool, including requirements gathering, configuration, data migration, communication, and post-rollout training
• Implement resource and capacity planning through process development, allowing us to capitalize on resource allocation
• Completed a discovery initiative to map and aggregate advertising metrics, spend, and revenue reconciliation across various digital systems into a single dashboard
• Assist with special and at-risk projects, as needed
• Create ad hoc scorecards and reporting for Portfolio Leadership
- Portfolio Analyst at NBCUniversal
- Portfolio Analyst at NBCUniversal
- Project Coordinator at
- Business Systems Consultant at Wells Fargo
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- B.S. in Business Administration - Operations Management
Assist Portfolio Managers in management of investment securities or investment portfolios for individuals, employee
benefit plans and institutions in a manner consistent with the Wealth Management & Advisory Services philosophy and discipline.
• Mentors all Portfolio Analysts to ensure projects, tasks, and requests are accurate and completed on time. Leads the training of all Portfolio Analysts under the direction of the Chief Investment Strategist.
• Prepares analysis of investment securities or prospective and existing client investment portfolios.
• Provides in depth portfolio analysis; provides recommendations and research to the Chief Investment Strategist, Client Portfolio Managers and Relationship Managers as requested.
• Participates in the development of investment and risk management strategies for the Portfolio Management Group team.
- Senior Portfolio Analyst at Portfolio Management Group
- Portfolio Analyst at Portfolio Management Group
- Portfolio Management Associate at Portfolio Management Group
- Accounting Analyst at Ecova (Engie)
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
acquired by Aberdeen 5/2013) - Analyzed a portfolio of High Yield Fixed Income securities for accuracy and data integrity - Monitored cash levels and FX exposure for funds with different base currencies - Modeled orders per Portfolio Managers instructions using Charles River - Approved month-end client reporting for various type of funds - Verified accounts' performance vs. benchmarks and compiled monthly attribution - Produced monthly liquidity report for mutual fund Board of Directors
- Portfolio Analyst at Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Documentation Specialist at Artio Asset Management
- Assistant Derivatives Trader at Julius Baer Investment Mgmt
- Assistant Derivatives Trader, AVP at AllianceBernstein L.P
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Finance
- B.B.A - Accounting
• Supported portfolio managers in ensuring great service to clients via inputting trades, client report preparation, and general account oversight.
• Input trades on behalf of portfolio managers for portfolio reallocation, manager replacements and terminations, and oversaw trading on system platforms.
• Prepared client reports and client meeting materials, resolved performance outliers, and solved formatting issues in tandem with the Global Delivery Department.
• Managed the execution of client on-boarding for new accounts in collaboration with the relationship managers to achieve timely account set up and investment of funds.
• Facilitated the creation, maintenance, and adherence to Investment Policy Statements.
• Executed portfolio re-balancing trading including transferring cash to accounts adding positions as well as delivering proceeds of sales back to main account from those accounts reducing exposure.
- Portfolio Analyst at US Trust
- Performance Analyst (Contract) at Wellington Management
- Performance Analyst-Private Wealth Mgmt at US Trust
- Mutual Fund Accountant at Investors Bank and Trust
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Investments and Corporate Finance
- Bachelors of Arts - Economics
• Assisted Portfolio Manager with asset management towards $50M AUM by conducting fundamental and macro analysis
• Built and performed FOF due diligence procedures, thereby generating investment proposals and rebalancing investor accounts
• Built internal FOF management system, including FOF overview, pipeline and tracking system, thereby enhancing efficiency
• Monitored trust portfolio; produced monthly analysis to ensure that cash and other asset classes reflect the investor’s holdings
• Finalized the fund structure and help launched the ASG Flagship Asset Allocation Fund through working collaboratively with
• investment funds, lawyers and management teams from the target companies
• Developed business sales channels, including banks, trusts, brokers, institutional investors and third-party sales
- Portfolio Analyst at Alpha Square Group
- Investment Analyst at Alpha Square Group
- Investment Management Analyst at Wellington Management Company
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Statistics
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Economics and Policy
• Responsible for daily cash reconciliation and client deliverable reports for ad hoc credit funds
• Liaise with external clients for timely responsiveness and resolution to inquiries
• Maintain client portfolio transaction activity to ensure accurate accruals and cash values
• Ability to sustain proficiency and accuracy in a high-volume data entry environment
- Portfolio Analyst at Cortland Capital Market Services
- Club Intern at Sam's Club
- Project Manager for Tumaini Aids Prevention Program (TAPP AU) at ENACTUS
- Assistant Manager at Hibbett Sports
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance