Portfolio Manager for 13 Communities from Coconut Creek to Weston. Managing over 3000 homes in Broward County, Both Master Associations and Sub Homeowners Associations.
- Portfolio Manager at Consolidated Community Management
- Portfolio Property Manager at Cosmo Management
- Leasing Agent at Progress Residential
- Real Estate Sales Associate, Short and Long at EXIT Real Estate Gallery
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Broker Real Estate
- - Real Estate Sales Associate Course
- - Community Association Manager
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Head portfolio manager for the firm's active and passive investment portfolios including asset allocation, risk management, trade idea generation and research, rebalancing, and trading cost & tax optimization.
• Creator and portfolio manager for the Patton Absolute Return strategy. Earned profits in both up and down markets by employing several concurrent uncorrelated trades. Gained 16.2% per year over 9 years (272% cumulative) with no down years and outperformed the benchmark "Barclays hedge fund index" by 2.4X.
• Designed and executed dynamic trading strategies to profit from repeating price patterns in stocks, options, futures, VIX products, and ETFs. Focused on mean reversion trades and volatility arbitrage.
• Built and utilized computer programs (in VB & Python) to fully automate trading for several of our strategies
• Drafted firm's legal documents (FINRA Form ADV, disclosures, etc) compliant with laws & SEC rules
- Portfolio Manager at Patton Investment Management LLC
- Fixed Income Associate at Markit
- Portfolio Loan Operations Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Associate at Bridgewater Associates LP
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Investment Management
- Bachelor's - Management
Regional Portfolio Manager 725 units
• Oversee portfolio of nine communities located in Fremont, Newark, Mountain View, San Jose and Santa Cruz.
• Manage the sales and marketing of all assets. Exceeded company sales goals and increased revenue and NOI
• Act as primary liaison between Owner or Owners Representative and Company.
• Prepare annual operating and capital budgets, weekly reports and variance reports to owners.
• Review and approve expenditures. Negotiate and/or evaluate contracts.
• Prepare and conduct weekly operations and 1:1 meetings with Asset Management, Owners and Property Managers.
- Portfolio Manager at FPI Management
- Regional Manager Northern California Portfolio 500+ units at IEC Property Services NorCal Portfolio
- Property Manager (High Rise at www.360residences.com
- Multi-Building Sr. Community Manager (Lease Up at The Irvine Company
7 months at this Job
Highly organized, accomplished and detail-oriented. Adept in multitasking and proficient in managing multiple functions under extreme pressure; able to produce high quality work within time and cost constraints. Hardworking, reliable team player with time management and problem solving abilities; excellent communication skills. RCP Management Company December 2012 - Present Portfolio Manager * Portfolio Manager for 6 Homeowner Associations * Works with Engineers on Capital Projects for the Association; acts as a liaison with municipal entities to schedule state mandated inspections * Responds to homeowner inquiries; customer service; address and resolve ongoing issues within the Association; perform inspections * Assists in the preparation of yearly budgets with board members; maintain records for yearly audit * Approve and track monthly invoices * Attends monthly board meetings; takes minutes * Makes site visits with contractors; obtain bids, negotiate pricing
- Portfolio Manager at RCP Management Company
- Administrative Assistant at PRC Group
- Property Manager at Signature Property Group
- Executive Assistant to Director of Tourism at New Jersey Office of Travel & Tourism
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
Promoted to Co-Manager (1/16), Sole Manager (1/17) based based on performance, process and risk management.
• Turnaround. Implemented process and risk management which became the foundation of the Long/Short product. Shifted the portfolio from its historical long bias to its long short mandate by reducing net exposure to 40%, increasing short portfolio from 10% to 48%, and reducing energy exposure from 25% to 5%.
• 2015 +36bps attribution (18% portfolio, 12 stocks averaged +2% beating the S&P's +1%). 17% > FMLSX as the mutual fund's performance was primarily driven by the portfolio manager's multiyear energy bet.
• 2016 +18.3%, 3rd percentile of peer group, +6.3%> S&P with 51% net exposure. Alpha from each sector.
• 2017 (2.1%) due to relative value positioning. Short portfolio's growth overweight overwhelmed long portfolio's value bias as growth outperformed value by 15% driven by multiple expansion and momentum.
• Investment doubles (VMW, KORS, RH) and takeouts (EMC, WFM, CUDA).
- Portfolio Manager at Wasatch Advisors
- Founder, Chief Investment Officer at Spotlight Funds
- Co-Founder, Chief Investment Officer at Spotlight Capital Management
- Senior Vice President, Principal, Portfolio Manager at Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Master's in Business Administration - Active
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Sigma and Financial Management
As a Portfolio Manager, I have a variety of responsibilities, including:
• Updating sector guidebooks
• Using fundamental and technical analysis to evaluate current holdings
• Using fundamental and technical analysis to find investment opportunities
• Presenting investment ideas to the Fund
• Managing Security Analysts and Interns
- Portfolio Manager at Student Investment Fund
- Security Analyst at Student Investment Fund
- Customer Business Analyst at Intel
- Analyst Intern at Student Investment Fund
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Certificate in Project Management
- AS-T in Business Administration
Project: Celgene – IT-PMO and Biospecimen Program · Support and manage research IT, Mergers & Acquisition programs as Portfolio Manager across Celgene’s IT Business Partner(s) of R&D department · Identify as well as prioritize program risks and streamline mitigation in advance where feasible · Work closely with the Portfolio Manager and PMO Operations to identify and promote best practices and continuous improvement in PMO processes, systems, tools and reports · Work with a global IT team and key stakeholders to develop as well as maintain program/ project plans · Independently manage/resolve complex scheduling and resources conflicts across global project team · Utilize risk assessment and program management expertise to anticipate problems to find solutions
- Portfolio Manager at OM FUSION
- Program Integration Manager/Scrum Master at Bayer Corporation
- Program Manager/ Scrum Master - Local Program Team at Novartis Pharma Corporation
- Scrum Master/Project Manager at Prudential
8 months at this Job
- - Biopharma Project Management
- Bachelors of Arts - Biological Sciences
New York, NY Real Estate investment company in NYC & Wynwood, Fl Portfolio Manager * Manage a portfolio of commercial and residential properties totaling 1.5 million square feet for institutional clients such as American Realty Capital and Unizo (Japanese client) * Direct and supervise a staff crew of 60+ employees (engineers, supers, porters, night supervisors, and security staff) comprised of union (32BJ & Local 94) and non-union. Monitor and advise staff of licensing renewals and of any changes per NYC regulations. * Steer comprehensive program to upgrade leasing, perform capital improvements and system enhancements, control property expenses and achieve overall tenant satisfaction. * Regularly monitor and assess the day-to-day operations of the building and tackling issues as they arise * Maintain regular communication with senior decision makers regarding operation and building improvement. * Manage the property teams for each property, including leasing specialists, staff, vendors, consultants and contractors. * Develop annual operating and capital budgets * Administer, revise and streamline policies and procedures as NYC requirements change * Oversee the relationship with the institutional clients to assure clear and current reporting and communication to ensure client satisfaction
- Portfolio Manager at East End Capital
- General Manager at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Property Manager at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Property Manager at Tishman Speyer
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Management
• High net worth client Portfolio Manager, jointly overseeing $285M in AUM.
• Meet regularly with existing clients and prospects to communicate the WFA Wealth Managers strategic market outlook and assess individual client circumstances.
• Review estate planning documents to coordinate administration of complex investment, tax and legal considerations usually in conjunction with client attorneys and accountants and trust officers.
• Primary responsibility for firm trading activity across assets classes.
• Sourced over $5 million in new business for the firm.
• Primary responsibility for strategic allocation shifts and management of four asset class investment platform.
• Provide fixed income recommendations to portfolios based on duration, yield curve and quality analysis.
• Perform retirement analysis to forecast expected level of assets under a various risk and return scenarios.
• Responsible for generating new investment ideas and substantiating research for committee consideration.
• Perform due diligence on wide variety of investment managers to identify best-in-class investment options by interviewing fund manager and utilizing a variety of investment tools including StyleAdvisor and Morningstar.
- Portfolio Manager at WFA
- Business Systems Consultant at Wells Fargo Wealth Management
- at Wells Fargo Wealth Management
- Investment Manager/Equity Analyst at Wells Fargo Wealth Management
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Economics
• Portfolio manager for $1B venture fund of funds in areas like artificial intelligence (AI), big data, new materials, additive technologies, medical devices & drugs, alternative energy sources, image recognition & VR, optics, electronics and more.
• Delivered 20+% YoY revenue and profit increase for the top selected innovative projects by implementing evaluation framework and development action plans based on company's industry, product, strategy, financials and available resources.
• Supported international clients acquisition by presenting top RVC biotech projects at the BIO USA conference in San Diego in 2014.
• Produced three annual venture market conferences hosted by RVC CEO with 50+% YoY participation growth - in collaboration with PwC, EY, and leading venture funds.
• Corporate venture funds program visiting professor at the National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Portfolio Manager at RVC Fund of Funds
- Healthcare IT Services Director at BFT
- Director of Branch Operations at Credit Bank of Moscow
- Shared Services Manager at Citi
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Executive Program - Venture Capital
- MBA - Business Administration
- Master's - Computer Science