• Responsible to diagnose, repair, configure, install or replace POS Terminals, such as Verifone and Ingenico.
• Call costumers to set an appointment for installation, give them a full training and explain all the terminal functions step by step.
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
- POS Technician at ServiData Inc
- Teller at Banco Popular - Sucursal Plaza Las Americas
- Waiter at Nihon Sushi Bar
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Administration, Management
• Hardware and POS software troubleshooting which helped create more customer satisfaction
• Hardware and Software Installation and Training for over 50 locations
• Part of the new hardware and software beta tester which lead to a successful launch for the program
• Trained merchants and employees at locations, headquarters, and conferences
• Inventory management which results to easier access and accountability
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- POS Technician at Bankcard Services
- Graphic Design Intern at Outre Apparel
- Community Health Worker at USC Kirk Medical Center
- Math Tutor at Glendale High School
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Multimedia Design and Development - Graphic Design
- Bachelors of Science - Graphic Design
Provided remote and onsite support for Maitre'D POS software, installed POS systems on site, provided training for customers.
- POS Technician at Quality Cash Register Systems
- Technical Support Specialist at POSabilities
- Technical Support Specialist at Benseron
- CAE Priority Bulk Agent at Comcast Corporation
7 months at this Job
- Some college
Researched and resolved point of sale and credit card terminal issues and questions from merchants and Independent Sales Representatives. Diagnosed customer issues through process of elimination by asking probing questions. Provided resolutions by identifying problems; researching answers & guiding merchants through corrective steps.
- POS TECHNICIAN at HARBORTOUCH
- PRODUCT SUPPORT REP at CONCENTRIX
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at CIGARS INTL
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Contract work through Global Insight. Used ServiceNow for ticketing. Programmed Verifone Debit Pads using both VHQ and MX Downloader to ship to 940 stores, Phase 1 Supervised Field Technicians installing new touchscreen POS systems in all stores, Phase 2. Entire replacement of phone systems, using Ring Central, migrated all stores from standard phones to VOIP system. Created daily lists of store installs with IPs and other technical data for my group.
- POS Technician, L3 Tech Support at Insight Global (Gymboree)
- POS Systems Analyst at Goodwill of San Francisco, Marin, San Mateo
- Technology Advisor/Web Designer/PC Technician at Paradiso Properties
- System Coordinator II - Service Desk - Service Support at Ross Stores Inc
1 month at this Job
- - computers
On contract to CompuCom. Monitor and fix issues on regular route whilst regular technician was undergoing training. (1 week contrct)
- POS Technician (Contract --successfully completed) at Robert Half Technology
- Biomedical Equipment Auditor (Contract --successfully completed) at Kelly IT Resources
- Support Technician at South State Bank
- Desktop Support Technician (Contract -contract bought out) at SystemTec
1 month at this Job
- Doctorate - Crystallography
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
• Tested equipment and performed Server Builds via imaging utilities. Tested, packed and shipped all hardware to Tech Support Staff of TSI's Virginia Warehouse facility.
• Troubleshot and tested Verifone Units and provided minor replacement for, touchscreen, touch pens, card scanners.
• Supervised a team of 25 members in the store, and control scheduling, inventory and store sales
• Sending weekly report to the area manager
- POS Technician at Starbucks
- Computer Lab Help Desk at Montgomery College
- IT Technician at
3 years at this Job
I repair, re-image, or return NCR equipment. I work in the warehouse shipping and receiving parts we store.
- Warehouse Associate/PoS Technician at E-Z MART/GPM Southeast LLC
- Consultative Sales Associate at Sears
- Call Agent at Alorica
- Appliance Sales at Home Depot
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
Repairing and building PC's as well as installing software (Windows 8, Windows 2007, Windows XP, Windows 7 and various antivirus programs), Computer networking, Driving to different locations as far North as Stuart and as far South as Miami to troubleshoot and repair multiple restaurants and bars point of sale systems (touch screens, printers and pc's), Troubleshooting multiple technical issues over the telephone with said restaurants/bars as well as being on call one week out of the month.
- Lead POS Technician at Blue Ridge Technologies
- Rig Manager / Vet Assistant at Luv My Pet
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college - Computer Networking
• Imaging and Setting up of Personal computers and Laptop; changing of hardware (disks, memories, network wiring, power sources, etc.) and routine repairs; installation and updating of software's (Outlook 2007/2010, windows 7, windows XP, Lync 2010, Windows 2003/2008 on Dell servers. Responsible for authenticating and authorizing all users and computers within a network of Windows domain type via Active Directory. assigning and enforcing security policies for all computers in a network and installing or updating software on network computers.
• Installation of Dell Servers ( 2003, 2008, 2012), Configuration of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, configuration and installation of outlook 2010, Lync 2010. Creation of Active Directory accounts for new users and setting up permission for users rights. Management and creation of Voice Mailboxes for user NEC, Polycom, and Cisco IP Phone, configuration and installation of NEC, Polycom, and Cisco IP Phones.
• Responsible for managing LAN/WAN installation and arrangement for Network PCs performing connectivity, system setup, daily backup, network virus inoculation, hardware and software trouble shooting Etc.
• Completed installation and configuration of windows NT/2000/XP/professional/vista/win 7 and applications.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, installation, configuration and repairing computer systems(Clients & Point of Sale).
• Responded to customer inquiries via telephone, email, or chat Performed software training for customers over the phone and in person. Troubleshot technical issues and assisted in problem solving. Programmed and installed Point of Sale software and hardware. Tested software for quality assurance and bug reporting. Created documentation for customer support. Documented client calls for future reference Done other duties as assigned.
- Desktop Support/POS Technician at Apex Systems
- Desktop Support Technician at Metro PCS
- Customer Service Representative at Embarq
- Collections Representative at Divi Hotels & Marketing
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science