I was the post production coordinator for animated Netflix original series “Paradise PD” at Bento Box Entertainment. I had a wide variety of responsibilities including prepping all scripts for our production records, tracking dialogue through re-writes, supporting our editors and my post production supervisor, helping the animation team, attending all onlines and mixes, working with our composers and sound editors, and some big-picture scheduling and budget knowledge.
- Post Production Coordinator at Bento Box Entertainment
- Coordinator, "The Star" at Story/Editorial/Animation/Lighting
- Overhead Production Assistant at Sony Pictures Animation
- Specialist, Sony Pictures Imageworks at Data Archive
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
As a post production coordinator I have to prepare paperwork, and organize the workflow so that all deadlines are met. I also do some accounting work, and shipping. I manage a few sales accounts, communicating daily with clients.
- Post Production Coordinator at Paradies Gifts
- Park Services at SeaWorld
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Central Florida Transmission Repair
6 months at this Job
• Creating Post Production memos, managing POs, creating Hot Cost Reports, etc.
• Supervising a Post Production Assistant to ensure that various duties are completed
- Post Production Coordinator at Warner Bros. Television
- Post Production Coordinator at Warner Bros. Television
- Post Production Assistant at Warner Bros. Television
- Producer at YouTube - Julie Zhan
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Media Studies
• Booked and issued Purchase Orders for all off-site Post Production for Spike Network Shows and Promos
• Handled all out-of house dub requests for VH1, Logo, The N and Nickelodeon out of this location
- Post Production Coordinator at MTV NETWORKS
- Post Production Coordinator at
- Freelance Producer & Final Cut Editor at MODE DESIGN
- Part-time Faculty/FILM at COLUMBIA COLLEGE
11 years at this Job
- MFA in Film - Film
- BA in Television Production - Television Production
-Oversee editorial post production from consultation on media acquisition, scheduling, formats/codecs, manage schedules for up to 16 editors, 4 graphic designers, 5 colorists and 4 media specialists. -Facilitate and responsible for delivery of finished projects, rough cuts, samples, pitch decks and other media formats for broadcast, presentations and digital. -Develop and create presentation ready documents to be reviewed by department heads, director, and producers, supervise last minute video edits to maintain brand integrity.
- Post Production Coordinator (Contract) at NFL Films
- Post Production Supervisor (Contract) at Viacom Networks (Nickelodeon)
- Post Production Supervisor at Half Yard Productions (Discovery, A&E, HGTV, Amazon)
- Associate Producer at Optomen Productions (Food Network - Worst Cooks in America)
1 month at this Job
- MA - Television, Radio, Film
- BS - Communication Studies
Avid Media Composer,
• Overseeing Quality Control efforts for multiple channels/brands and miscellaneous projects. Adobe Creative Suite, Final
•Diagnose and resolve issues found during the Quality Control process and Cut Pro. providing feedback to editors regarding content compliance for broadcast.
• Managing and tracking movie reformat projects from beginning to end, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and acting as a liaison for the Acquisitions department. and Outlook proficient.
• Assisting the Post Production Manager in a variety of Post related tasks, including but not limited to streamlining processes and creating editor Familiar with Smartsheets checklists and handbooks. and Wrike.
- Post Production Coordinator at Fuse TV
- Quality Control Assistant at Fuse TV
- Post-Production Intern at Fuse TV
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Television
* Provided administrative office support including post calendar and processing and filing POs, time sheets, new hires, music cue sheets, post logs, cost tracking, and expenses reports. * Assisted in organizing digital and paper deliverables for network, and online QC sessions. * Collaborated with Story Producer to select pulls and bites for show moments and montages (AVID).
- Post Production Coordinator at SKR Productions
- Personal Assistant - Telepictures at Warner Bros
- Development Assistant at Untitled Unscripted TV Show
- Operations Coordinator at Ibiza United, LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Marketing and Business Administration - Business Management
• Enforce e-commerce branding guidelines
• Participate in all facets of PDP asset creation including line previews, photography direction, editing, retouching, and distribution
• Maintain post-production workflow:
• Asset Management
• Retouching workflow oversight
• Communication with all OJG teams: Design, Omni, Sales & Marketing
• Liaison between all stakeholders.
• Continually identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
• Support manager with the execution of all seasonal e-commerce photography shoots.
- Post Production Coordinator at One Jeanswear Group
- E-Commerce Manager at Ricky's NYC
- E-Commerce/Office Assistant at KINGS Cross Brands LLC
- IT/Website/E-Commerce/ Shipping Manager at Alumni of NY
1 month at this Job
- BA - Commercial and Advertising Art
Primary Responsibilities included:
• Project manage weekly delivery of promotional TV and social media assets - video, voice, graphics - to NBC customers, partners and affiliates for the Olympics, Sunday Night Football, NHL, Premier League, and IndyCar.
• Budget and track Sunday Night Football expenses for internal and external vendors.
• Lead weekly meetings with executives and league partners regarding status updates, edit schedules, and budget tracking as well as final delivery of all creative. Primary Accomplishments included:
• Project managed video production shoots promoting Stanley Cup in multiple locations.
• Co-Produced Super Bowl LII social media content targeting core Philadelphia Eagle fans.
• Project managed all On & Off-Air promotional elements for Sunday Night Football and Super Bowl LII.
• Led the launch of a new workflow management software tool that streamlined operations.
- Post Production Coordinator at NBC Sports Group
- at NBC Sports Group
- Operations Assistant Intern at ShopRite LPGA Classic
- Sports Management Intern, Winter at MERRIMACK COLLEGE MEN'S DIVISION I HOCKEY TEAM
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Digital Imaging Technician - International Cinematographers Guild (ICG) Local 600 Independent contractor with proven ability to provide accurate technical guidance, financial consultation, and leadership to camera & editorial departments to ensure smooth transition of digital workflow from physical production, to post production, to distribution: - Advise producers on budgeting for project-specific requirements: camera and on-set video viewing, equipment rentals and insurance, digital storage capabilities, transcoding, editorial workflow, and theatrical delivery; manage departmental budgets ranging from $10K to $200K+ - Consult with cinematographers, creative agencies, and clients on best practices for artistic/creative choices in order to achieve desired coloring outputs and final delivery outlook - In-depth familiarity with digital cinema equipment and non-linear editing platforms (Avid, Adobe, Resolve) - Partial Filmography: 'Superstore' Seasons 1-3 (NBC-Universal) 'Altitude' Feature Film (Grindstone Ent.) 'Con Man' Season 2 (Hulu-CCTV) 'Imaginary Friend' TV Pilot (NBC-Universal) 'American Exorcism' Feature Film (AZ Film Studios) 'Socks & Robbers' TV Pilot (Skybound) 'Bull' TV Pilot (CBS ) '100 Things to Do Before High School' Season 1 (Nickelodeon International)
- Mutimedia Specialist / Post Production Coordinator at International Cinematographers Guild (ICG) Local
- Marketing Coordinator / Programs Director / Event Coordinator at RED Digital Cinema
- Archival & Asset Management / Technical Services Department / Sound Editing Services at NBC - Universal
- Executive Assistant, Intern to Jonathan Loughran, SVP Los Angeles at Irish Film Board
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English Literature & Writing