* Managed post production process for an independent film * Data collection and delivery of all legal requirements * Performing final edits on film in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
- Post Production Supervisor at TSI Productions
- Director of Operations at Best Buddies International
- Solutions Architect at The MIS Department, Inc
- Solutions Specialist at Obama For America
3 months at this Job
- BA - Cinema Art & Science
area Job description: Shoot, edit, create graphics and sup[ervise post production for videos and TCV commercials. Clients: Children Museum of Houston, Texas Mattress Makers, Creepy Hollow, Houston Dynamo, Electric Now, Flor de Cuba Restaurant, Consulmex Houston, Hispanic Women's Network of Texas, ALCOA oil and Gas, Baker Hughes. Personal projects
- Director, post production supervisor at TV commercials and corporate videos in Houston
- Director, Writer, Co Editor at Rachas Rotas
- Director, Writer, Editor at Short Film
- Editor and post producer at TV show City Entertainment
4 years at this Job
- - Film
- - Political Science
• Play an important role in the Content Department as Co-founder and line producer of a web talk show that interviews practitioners in film industry.
• Supervise the post-production process.
- Producer & Post-production Supervisor at U.S-China Filmmaker Association (NGO)
- Assistant to Creative Developer & Executive Producer at China Lion Entertainment Production Ln.
- Media Production Specialist at BenAnderson365
- Event Photographer at 360 Magazine
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Visual Arts Media
- Certificate of Completion - Film Production Summer Institute
Responsibilities: Created the post production calendar. Designed the post production workflow. Ensured that each deadline is met both creatively and technically. Assembled, negotiated and hired the whole post-team which incuded editors, audio re-recording mixers, voice over artists, colorists, assistant editors, vfx artists, production assistants, post coordinators. Supervised all edits, color, vfx, music, foley, adr and audio mix. Served as the online editor for the series. Supervised and managed all deliverables. Worked closely with Executive producers and Network to make sure all guidelines are met and every note is addressed correctly. Created a professional work environment with a focus on creativity and responsibility.
- Post Production Supervisor at Viacom
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Film/Cinema/Video Studies
• Supervise employees/line leads in the post-production of products to ensure safety and meet or exceed efficiency, productivity and company quality standards.
• Follow daily work orders to assure demands are met.
• Assist Production Director in daily production activities, manpower scheduling and maintain various reports to maximize productivity.
• Be part of the working committee in 5S, Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Ensure that facilities and processes conform to GMP standards by managing quality systems and documents and adhere to SOP's in all manufacturing operations and activities.
• Supervise forklift drivers to ensure safety, productivity and proper inventory transfers.
• Order materials through KANBAN to meet daily production needs.
• Coaching, mentoring and disciplining employees/line leads to improve work performance.
• Hire and fire temporary/seasonal personnel.
- Post-Production Supervisor at WoodWick (formerly Virginia Candle Co.)
- Supervisor Assistant at Virginia Gift Brands (formerly Virginia Candle Co.)
- Quality Assurance Technician at Virginia Candle Company
- Inventory Control at Virginia Candle Company
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- Diploma - Biblical Studies
- Diploma in General Education
well as working on many live studio productions. I'm currently employed as an editor but I am eager to work in a studio Frequency TV | Dec. 2018 to Present environment and expand my knowledge. - Oversee all Post-Production in the office - Edit content that goes onto our Youtube and Facebook page - Assist with Production
- Post-Production Supervisor at
3 months at this Job
including ISIS server, 5 Editing bays, 2 AE bays, 2 Producer stations and 3 Story stations. Responsible for overseeing all aspects of post production for the Netflix show including hiring editors, scheduling, budgets, digitizing, grouping, music and sound effects, graphics, online & offline projects, outputting tapes & digital files, weblinks, DVDs, deliverables, supervising playbacks, watch-downs, QC and delivery of all materials to the networks. QB1 is produced by Peter Berg, creator of Friday Night Lights. (6/17 - 2/19)
- POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at QB1: Beyond The Lights - Netflix
- A&E - Post Supervisor at Born Behind Bars - A&E
- AHC Network - Post Supervisor at AVID Post Facility
- at Newlyweds
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Member of the PRODUCERS GUILD OF AMERICA - AMERICA
Grew the post department by three times its original size.
• Oversaw the migration from a multichannel network to a television influencer network.
• Supervised the editing and delivery for both web and broadcast video assets.
•Built a network of freelance editors and assistant editors.
• Worked directly with brands to create dynamic video content.
• Trained producers how to work with multiple NLEs to create stringouts.
• Interfaced with accountants and the line producer in regards to payroll and budgets.
- Post Production Supervisor at Kin community
- Digital Media Manager at Kin Community
- Return to the Philippines / Assistant Editor at
- Freelance / Producer and Editor at Cinester FIlms
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film - Editing
Managed the post production workflow for the feature film A Stone Cold Christmas. Created post production schedule and supervised two person staff.
- POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at A STONE COLD CHRISTMAS
- at FRESHMAN YEAR
- at I MARRIED MY WIFE'S SISTER
- at THE SQUATTER LLC
1 month at this Job
Manages ingesting, annotating, cataloging, archiving, retrieval and distribution of electronic content for an enterprise digital asset management system (DAMS). This content includes photographs, logos, audio files, video files, TV commercials, print ads and collateral materials. Acts as the subject matter expert (SME) and performs quality assurance, asset verification, and content approval. Dispenses content via CD/DVD, FTP, and external hard drives. Composed and maintains a custom taxonomy and descriptive metadata. Creates and controls accounts, password security, attributes and permissions for DAMS users and user groups. Performs DAMS and content audits and generates reports on user and asset activity. Provides support for the national client representatives and the national marketers. Led the creation of a custom built enterprise Media Asset Management System (MAMS). Collected requirements and developed the specifications for a custom-built MAMS. Designed the MAM graphical user interface (GUI) and the user experience architecture. Constructed the MAMS functional design document and worked with the vendor to build the user and administrator features. Works with vendor to make DAM improvements and leads the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all DAMS updates. Established the disaster recovery, the off-site archiving process for client assets. Oversees the JWT library of hard drives containing high-resolution photography, video and audio files. Developed folder hierarchy for shared servers and external hard drives. Originated agency policies and procedures for JWT Content Team. Enhances performance by researching, identifying and implementing new technologies and solutions that increase functionality and streamline workflow. Employed and governs naming conventions and custom metadata schema to ensure efficient searching of content. Administers the Online / Nearline / Offline decisions for the storage area network (SAN). Interacts with, and supplies content to partner agencies and internal business units including New Business Development, Creative Department, Production Team, District Account Team, National Account Team and NLE editors. Liaise with the JWT IT department for management of the shared server, as well as software and hardware acquisitions. Encodes, transcodes and edits digital video files for MAMS ingestion and distribution. Conducts audio, image and video conversions through batch processing. Administers the LTO-6 archiving of digital media. Creates authored DVDs for JWT clients and various business units. Design and layout of the JWT content newsletter, brand guides, MAMS user guides, interactive forms and training materials. Trains JWT employees, partner agencies and client representatives in all aspects of MAMS protocol and usage. Provides Level 1 and Level 2 support to system users. Identifies, develops and manages relationships with third party sources of content. Leads the Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) of the MAMS service supplier and Data Center vendor. Perform the duties listed above for the Atlanta Falcons, Jiffy Lube, PGA Superstore, Pennzoil, Quaker State, Shell Oil, the United States Marine Corps, and the United States Virgin Islands.
- Post Production Supervisor at J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
- Digital Asset Manager / Art Director / Account Manager at The Symmetry Group
- Art Director / Account Manager / Digital Asset Manager at CA Creative
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Administration / Studio Art
- BFA - Studio Art