• Built the post-production procedure in order to increase production from 20 online courses in 2017 to 50+ courses in 2018; Organized workshops & improved the production process
• Oversaw the contents of LMS; Worked with authors to create lesson plans & learning materials
• Increased sales by 50% by creating a weekly marketing campaign with the marketing team
• Managed, coached and led a team of 8 people; hired and trained employees
- Post Production Supervisor at Musician's Toolkit
- Video Editor/Camera at BYU Humanity Department
- at BYU Outstanding Achievement in Media Arts Non-Fiction
- Mandarin Teacher at Missionary Training Center
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Media Arts - Media Arts
A creative, organized, multi-platform Editor, that loves collaboration, with many years of experience editing video and audio for network television, independent films, and corporations. I excel in the art of storytelling and post-production. Skilled using tapeless media, 4K and proxy workflow, Adobe Premiere, AVID Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Audition, After Effects, Motion, Pro Tools, Compressor, Izotope RX, and DaVinci Resolve.
- Post Production Supervisor, Editor at Various
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Creative Writing
- - Information Technology
- - Television and Film
- - Business
Assist and Edit various timelines and projects. Build and set up Adobe and AVID stations for editors, as well as assist in any technical issues. It was also my duty to create the post-production proposals for various events and jobs.
- Post Production Supervisor/Editor at Procella Media
- Freelance Editor at InterPost Media
- Director/Writer/Producer at Crooked Jaw Productions
- Editor at The Q You
8 months at this Job
- Masters - Entertainment Business
- Bachelors - Film
A Deluxe Company)
• Proven responsibility for the post production process, maintaining clarity of information and good channels of communication between the producer, editors, colorist and operations throughout the facility.
• Skilled at staffing, scheduling, budgeting and project management of multiple shows at once.
• Created and managed the post production resources to meet the targets of each show individually.
- Post Production Supervisor at Encore Hollywood
- NextLAB Operations Manager at Fotokem Industries
- Tape Room Supervisor at Keep Me Posted a Fotokem Company
- Lead Mastering Operator at Fotokem Industries
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Supervised Post Production for multiple series airing on VH1, Lifetime, History, and WeTv, including the "Love and Hip Hop" franchise, one of cable televisions highest rated programs. § Created ancillary content for network partners including web content and content for international markets. § Oversaw legal and standards review of all content, ensuring liability is limited for both network and production company. § Managed outside vendors and contractors, in addition to tracking internal staff schedules. § Ensured all media assets were delivered to network and other partners. § Worked with technical directors to ensure best digital workflow practices. § Managed music licensing with in house legal department, artists, publishers, and network partners. § Supervised both technical and non-technical staff in a department numbering more than 50.
- Post Production Supervisor at EASTERN TV
- VICE MEDIA / "VICE" on HBO at International Production, Fact Checking, Legal
- Post Production Supervisor at JARRETT CREATIVE GROUP
- Post Production Supervisor at FOX SPORTS / EMBASSY ROW PRODUCTIONS
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - History
- Certificate of Political Science
- - French
Create animation and motion graphics and managing the post production team at Cineteller Productions.
- Lead Animator Post Production Supervisor at FREELANCE WORK
- at FREELANCE WORK
- Animation Director / Mgr at NAVERA
- Key Animator at BENTO BOX ENTERTAINMENT
4 months at this Job
- Certificate in Cinematic Animation
- - Advertising Design
Los Angeles, CA -Created an internal technical manual for post-production workflows -Self-taught professional post-production, web design and graphics computer programs, including DoStudio Blu-ray Authoring -Created a universally compliant coding work-around in the Blu-ray format to accommodate DVD-style vertical menus for major music clients including Madonna's MDNA World Tour and Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet’s “Cheek to Cheek” -Produced and Edited feature films, commercials, training videos and promos working in capacities as Assistant Editor, Editor, Assistant Post Production Supervisor, and Associate Producer performing technical functions in audio and video prep from raw formats to final broadcast release, including mastering and DVD/Blu-ray authoring for disc replication facilities. -Created websites for an entertainment agent and live- show producer as well as many websites for personal business. -Extensive Photoshop manipulation and graphics work for ECO-block, a construction technology company PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE ENTERTAINER Los Angeles, CA -Corporate and high-end private events -National and International Travel (China, Japan, Austria, Panama) -Recognized within the industry for professionalism, reliability and attention to detail, "Meticulous Marilyn" Front & Back page LA Daily News
- Blu-ray author, Editor, Assistant Post Production Supervisor at Streetdog Films
- Marilyn Monroe & Madonna International Tribute at Freelance Entertainer
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO SPORTS RADIO TALENT at Telesport Communications
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal Studies Westlaw
- CERTIFICATE - National Society of Arts and Letters National Acting
- B.A. - COMMUNICATIONS
Creates post-production workflows, supervises post production on documentaries, edits video footage into cohesive final products.
- Post Production Supervisor/Editor at Covenant Foundation
- Director/Cinematographer at Covenant Foundation
- Post Production Supervisor/Assistant Editor at Covenant Foundation
- Assistant at Covenant Foundation
3 years at this Job
- MFA - Film and Media Arts
- B.A. - Film Production
· Oversee all aspects of post-production process for a fast-pace, deadline-driven environment · Used a variety of editing software to create long and short-form direct response commercials, infomercials, promos, and web content, to include digital video distributed on social platforms · Effectively manage teams from story generation and script development to post production and final delivery · Develop, design, and assemble visually consistent pitch deck materials and layout · Create and coordinate timelines and schedules to assure all deadlines and deliverables were met for broadcast and digital content, and held team accountable for results · Work closely with producers during all phases of production to create an end product that reinforces their creative vision · Cultivate new and strengthen existing relationships as liaison with clients, responded to client feedback and maintain ongoing communication to guide clients through all stages, from storyboard development through to execution · Serve as Producer and Director, second camera and still photographer as needed · Produce engaging digital content utilizing digital content management systems, digital workflows, subscriptions, analytics and data · Create and implement innovative systems and strategies to organize projects, manage media, and archive footage and elements, while also improving productivity and quality control
- POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR / SENIOR CREATIVE at SULLIVAN PRODUCTIONS
- PRODUCER / EDITOR at FREELANCE
- EDITOR at BRENTON PRODUCTIONS
- EDITOR / DIRECTOR / PRODUCTION MANAGER at FOCUS INC
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - Film and Television Production
• Coordination customer satisfaction.
• Zero tolerance towards errors
• WORK EXPERIENCE
• Calm under pressure Post-Production Supervisor- Beverly Boy Productions 02/2014- Present
• Identifying opportunities
• Coordinate the activities of video editors, graphic designers, motion graphic designers,
• Problem Solving skills and other personnel throughout the post-production process.
• Research post-production trends and upgrades using the Internet, trade shows, and other informational sources.
• Review film, video or projects to ensure conformance to video production and broadcast standards.
• Monitor post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of details. Demo Reals
• Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing editing reports, distributing productions v=TRk6FJ-T4acs and work invoices, and managing finances.
- Post-Production Supervisor at Beverly Boy Productions
- Marketing Manager at Vital Link
- Midway Games Shift Leader at Knotts Berry Farm
4 years, 11 months at this Job