Greeted customers and created an amicable work environment
● Completed rigorous psychical labor in a timely manner.
- Postman at U.S. Postal Service, Hampden
- Orientation Transition Leader at
- Summer Residential Advisor at Hampden- Sydney College, Hampden
- Leadership/ Volunteer at American Legion Boys State
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematical Economics
sorting and delivery of letters and small packets working from a post office.
- Postman at United States Postal Service
- Dietary Aide at Powerback Rehabilitation
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
- Postman at Post Office
- Machine Operator at Toysrus Warehouse
- Sales Representative at
- Driver at Pizza Hut
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Academics
Sorting letters and parcels for designated routes in the sorting office, working in small teams and individually.
•Delivery routes of 100 houses per day. All post needs to be delivered to strict deadlines and it is physically demanding'
•securing the correct distribution of commercial products along distribution routes.
•Ensuring distribution routes are ready
•Sorting and distributing of postal products
•Responsible for special deliveries which require attention to detail and security focused due to values of some items Extracurricular Activity- Carpentry, Autobody Mechanic, Mason, plumbing etc.
- Postman at Barbados General Post Office
- Security Officer Patrol at Ms. Laury's Security
- Janitor at Sand Hurst Hotel
7 years at this Job
July 2018 to present
Provide onsite QA functions for Smartmatic, a TEKsystems client, building next generation voting systems for Los Angeles County from the ground up in an Agile environment.
Tools/processes used daily:
• Testing API functionality via Swagger, Postman and cURL
• Data base queries via MySQL (primarily creating a universe of test data)
• Agile software development via JIRA
• Test case documentation, planning, execution (functional and API, integration, regression, and UAT) via Zephyr Enterprise /JIRA
• Intellij IDEA via Sourcetree for Git (Bitbucket ): for local functional, exploratory and automated regression testing of Front- and Back-end branches in collaboration with developers and final QA verification of an integrated develop branch.
- Swagger, Postman and cURL at TekSYSTEMS
- Postman and Fiddler4 at eHarmony, Inc
- QA Engineer at QUALITYLOGIC, INC
- Project Manager at QUALITYLOGIC, INC
4 months at this Job
MySQL(Procedure, function, Triggers, DB Backup, Views, Table space, Wrting complex queries), Linux, Jpgraph, JIRA, QuickBase, Crucible, Gii Code Review, Github - Tortoisegit, Eclipse, Jenkins
• Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST
• Involved in generating Reports using JPGraph, Windward by Writing Complex queries, Procedure and function
• Troubleshooting performance or configuration issues with Oracle.
• Use Jenkins as an Integration Built tool.
• Merged and Moved the code to Testing Environment using Github
• Involved in peer-to-peer code reviews using crucible code review
• Using ZF2 (Zend Framework2) implemented services, Controller, model for the enhancement project Edtrak is used to take the survey from the Patient, Doctor etc. Based on the survey, Generate the reports and give it the client. EdtrakV1 is an old software. But Report generation is awesome and create a report quickly. Fancy survey is not able to create from Edtrak. Survey data is collected from Surveygizmo. Using Surveygizmo integration tool, Import all the datas from the Surveygizmo to EdtrakV1
- Postman at Educational Measures
- at Monigle
- SQL, Scheduler, Triggers, DB Backup, Views, Table space, Wrting complex queries at Liquid Compass
- SQL, Scheduler, Triggers, DB Backup, Views, Table space, Wrting complex queries at MBMobile
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.C.A - Master Of Computer Application
- B.Sc - Industrial Electronics
Delivered letter mail and packages to residential and business areas, Handled time sensitive material, freight detail, overnight detail
- Postman at United States Postal Service
- Commercial Associate at O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Supervisor Of Concessions at Hollywood Bowl
- Assistant Commercial Manager at Autozone
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Sort parcels and delivery of letters. Also responsible for mail collections from post boxes, post office and business.
• On time delivery of mail to homes and business.
• Re-direct wrongly addressed mail and collected signature for recorded and /or register mail.
• Deliver by truck or foot for a specific route.
- POSTMAN at U.S POSTEL SERVICE
- DOMINION PACKAGING at DOMINION PACKAGING
- PRODUCTION OPERATOR at PHILLIP MORRIS
- CONSTRUCTION WORKER at SKIPWITH CONSTRUCTION
6 months at this Job
The National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) is a nonprofit organization that operates the Be The Match Registry of volunteer hematopoietic cell donors and umbilical cord blood units in the United States. Hematopoietic ("blood-forming") cells that are used to perform what used to be called bone marrow transplants, but are now more properly called hematopoietic cell transplants. Patients needing a hematopoietic cell transplant but who lack a suitably matched donor in their family can search the Be the Match registry for a matched unrelated donor or cord blood unit.
• Gathered requirement documents such as business requirements, design document, and other related documents.
• Reviewed the Test Basis, designed and documented Risk Assessments, Test Strategies, Test Plan, Test Cases and executed test cases.
• Participated in agile scrum methodology, attended daily scrum meetings, Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, Story Walkthrough and Backlog Grooming sessions.
• Developed the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber, Gherkin.
• Developed and Implemented automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and Maven.
• Took part in development of test automation framework, which is implemented using design patterns like singleton, factory pattern for creation and execution of automated test scripts.
• Used Defect Management tool JIRA for tracking and reporting bugs and tasks.
• Used POSTMAN for REST/ RESTful API Testing and Automated REST calls using Unirest.
• Used Spring Data repository to manage database and Automated Rest API's.
• Extensively used SQL query statements to verify the data integrity and validation between the front-end values with the backend database values of the application.
- Used POSTMAN for REST/ RESTful API Testing and Automated REST at National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP)
- QA Selenium Tester at Anthem Inc
- QA Analyst at National University
- QA Automation Engineer at JP Morgan Chase
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Bachelors - Information Technology
10. Java, Spring Boot, Swagger, TDD, Mockito, Git, Maven, RESTful Web Service, Eclipse, Postman Resume
12/2018: Designed and developed RESTFull API to get top artist, songs and albums in given country then get the lyrics for them. Technologies Used: Microservices, Java, Spring Boot, Swagger, TDD, Mockito, Git, Maven, RESTful Web Service, Eclipse, Postman.
• Exam, Maharishi University of Management10/2018: Built screening application for students to apply and study programming at computer science university. Technologies Used: MongoDB, Node.js, Express, Angular 6.
- Java, Spring Boot, Swagger, TDD, Mockito, Git, Maven, RESTful Web Service, Eclipse, Postman at Music Library
- at Blog, Maharishi University of Management
- at Mobile Phone Comparator (Phoogle), Maharishi University of Management
- Senior Developer at CAREER NOTE
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - distance education
- Bachelor of Science