2018 - 1 March 2019 Design and develop Mail Delivery System for web application using NodeJs, Mongodb and ReactJs on my co-operative education training Develop RESTful api for data access using NodeJs and Express Express.Js MongoDB NodeJs Docker Postman React.Js Ant Design Onsen UI Bootstrap Mongoose Git Sourcetree Trello Building User Interfaces with React.js and css framwork by ant Design LIBRARY&FRAMEWORK TOOL PROGRAMMING
- Postman at NodeJs and Express
1 year, 2 months at this Job
information management(PIM), Roche is a global health care company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostic .Company headquarters are located in Basel and Company has many Pharmaceuticals and diagnostic site .Currently working on Roche Diagnostic web Application used for fetching product details/data(related to healthcare).
Project Duration: Dec 2017 to till date
Tools Required: Postman, Jmeter
• WEBAPI development.
• MVC web application development.
• Requirement discussion with customer along with other senior team member.
• Active participation during sprint planning.
• Discussion with onshore team.
• Requirement analysis.
• Design swagger document.
• Technical design documentation and flow designing for an application.
• Load testing for API's. Achievements:
• Certificate of Appreciation to deliver product on time.
• Star team award.
• On the spot award to help in other projects.
- Postman, Jmeter at Tata Consultancy Services
- Assistant System Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
1 year, 3 months at this Job
at this Job
- Some high school
- High school or equivalent
run day to day operations under Postmastor labrie sort mail sell stamps
- Postman at Usps
- Postman at
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Some college
Apr'17 to Present)
• Involved in analysis, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application.
• Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS 4.0.
• Used React.JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
• Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery with AngularJS 4.0 interaction.
• Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC.
• Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
• Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
• Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
• Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Batch that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend and handled the security using Spring Security.
• Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
• Used Postman as REST client for testing back-end services request-response.
• Implemented to retrieve data from client side and made RESTAPI calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to project client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security & OAuth2.
• Developed a messaging micro-service - Publisher Service and Consumer Service which to publish and consume messages using Apache Kafka message brokers.
• Configured Apache Kafka and Zookeeper to handle all the failure scenarios.
• Implemented AngularJS services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
• Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
• Used Hibernate, object relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
• Experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migration from SQL relational database to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra.
• Used Swagger to design and document Microservices.
• Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
• Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
• Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
• Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Jenkins.
• Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and used for integration testing and deploying software.
• Used GitHub as Version control for code repository and Jenkins for continuous integration. - Core java, Java1.8, Servlets, JSP, J2EE, Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle11g, Oauth2, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, AngularJS, JIRA, JDBC, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Restful Services, Log4J, JUNIT, Jenkins, jQuery, Ajax, GitHub, aDesigner, Visio 2015.
- Used Postman at DXC Technology - TX
- at AT&T - TX
- at Sprint
- at Genpact
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Delivers and collects mail on foot or by vehicle under varying road and weather conditions in a prescribed area; maintains professional and effective public relations with customers and others, requiring a general familiarity with postal laws, regulations, products and geography of the area.
- Postman at USPS
- Transportation Independent Contractor at Uber Greenlight
- Restaurant General Manager at The Mixx
- Shift Manager at Pizza Hut
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- at SDET - Alere Wellbeing
- at SDET - Microsoft Corporation
- at STE - Microsoft Corporation
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics and Computer Science - Mathematics and Computer Science
11 th, 12 th Cole, Scott & Kissane P.A. Assisted associates and partners in the firm with writing letters, drafting exhibit lists etc. 12 th Keiser University Internship Worked as an intern for non-profit university helping professor and instructors Honors, Awards, Societies 12 th Cum Laude Society Reserved students with a GPA of 4.0 or higher and limited to the top 20% of graduating class 9 th, 10 th, 11 th, 12 th Headmaster's Honor Roll Reserved for students with GPA of a 3.67 or higher (Earned this every semester) 10 th, 11 th, 12 th National Honor Society Reserved for students in school based on grades, community involvement, and character Participate in community service activities within the school and the community 9 th, 10 th, 11 th, 12 th National Forensic League (Excellence) Earned over 150 points from official Speech and Debate organization 11 th AP Scholar Award with Distinction Reserved for students with an average score of at least a 3.5 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 3 or higher on five or more exams
at this Job
• Sell digital advertising to support local business
• Performed on a top-5 team
- Account Executive at Yelp
- Private Equity Research Associate at GLG
- Primary Education English Teacher, Rehoboth, Namibia at Peace Corps
- Brand Marketing Intern at Penguin Random House
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - American Studies & Psychology
- - Central European Studies
10. Postman Resume
MySQL(Procedure, function, Triggers, DB Backup, Views, Table space, Wrting complex queries), Linux, Jpgraph, JIRA, QuickBase, Crucible, Gii Code Review, Github - Tortoisegit, Eclipse, Jenkins Responsibilities
• Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST
• Involved in generating Reports using JPGraph, Windward by Writing Complex queries, Procedure and function
• Troubleshooting performance or configuration issues with Oracle.
• Use Jenkins as an Integration Built tool.
• Merged and Moved the code to Testing Environment using Github
• Involved in peer-to-peer code reviews using crucible code review
• Using ZF2 (Zend Framework2) implemented services, Controller, model for the enhancement project Edtrak is used to take the survey from the Patient, Doctor etc. Based on the survey, Generate the reports and give it the client. EdtrakV1 is an old software. But Report generation is awesome and create a report quickly. Fancy survey is not able to create from Edtrak. Survey data is collected from Surveygizmo. Using Surveygizmo integration tool, Import all the datas from the Surveygizmo to EdtrakV1
- Postman at Educational Measures
- at Monigle
- SQL, Scheduler, Triggers, DB Backup, Views, Table space, Wrting complex queries at Liquid Compass
- SQL, Scheduler, Triggers, DB Backup, Views, Table space, Wrting complex queries at MBMobile
3 years at this Job
- M.C.A - Master Of Computer Application
- B.Sc - Industrial Electronics