Developed complex spacecraft and satellite systems at this world leading aerospace company.
• Proactively collaborated with development teams to effectively prepare circuit schematics, assembly drawings, and test procedures for prototype units and flight hardware. Assisted in automation integration of test unit using LabVIEW.
• Designed analog circuits, such as boost converters, in OrCAD Capture Schematic with best selection of electrical components to meet requirements. Assisted in PCB design and layout using Altium Designer.
• Diligently performed environmental tests on flight hardware units in thermal chamber and tested in cleanroom environment while working closely with quality assurance.
• Used proper electronic test equipment to test, troubleshoot, and accurately verify performance requirements such as power dissipation and efficiency. Interpreted the collection of technical data and articulated results to cognizant engineers.
• Ensured safe integration of test equipment supplies by performing Failure Modes Effects Analysis on Bench Test Equipment.
• Created bill of materials and cable drawings in Microsoft Visio. Methodically verified cable hardware for continuity and isolation to guarantee hardware test units are safe to be mated with cables.
• Maintained company's performance by achieving certifications in OSHA Electrical Safety Training, Critical Hardware Handling, Cleanroom, and ESD.
- Power Electronics Engineer at NASA JPL
- Renewable Energy Operator at SunEdison
- Electrical & Mechanical Technician - Intern at Universal Studios Hollywood
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- Assisted with mechanical assembly and electrical testing of 45 kW elevator drives - Used Altium board layout software to design circuit boards for testing prototype power solutions - Generated three-dimensional electrical and mechanical component models in SolidWorks - Updated schematics for high-power IGBT and SCR-based circuits - Compiled bills of materials for high-power electronics assemblies - Wrote work station instructions for various assembly and electrical testing procedures
- Power Electronics Engineer at Powerex Inc.
- Fetal Electrocardiogram Signal Processing Researcher at Pennsylvania State University College of Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Intern (PCB Design) at Ardara Technologies
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
• Project leader for new design of on-board chargers (OBC), onboard charger systems for electric consuming cars, trucks and motorcycles.
• Managing technical personnel through trainings, support and providing rework, assembly instructions and Engineering Change Orders.
• Planning and coordinating new and ongoing projects related to power electronics.
• Calculating and simulating model base design before prototyping to a physical unit.
• Principal design of DC-DC converters and SIC MOSFET /IGBT AC-DC Bidirectional Inverters with DAB topologies.
• Principal design of Battery onboard L1/L2/L3 Chargers.
• PCB Layout design and verification - from principal design to final validation of the product.
• Troubleshooting RMA units for root cause analysis for 8D reports
• Designing new DC/DC, AC/DC 1.4kW, 3.3kW, 6.6kW, 11kW, 40kW, 100kW bidirectional onboard chargers (OBC).
• Calculating the electrical and mechanical parameters' magnetics
• Generating the model base firmware for DSP with Mat lab/Simulink
• Responsible for Validation and reliability tests
• Production support covering all technical issues: PCBA manufacturing DFM, assembly, mechanical, etc.
• Working closely with UL, environmental, EMI/EMC laboratories.
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer at Current Ways Technologies
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer at BYD Motors
- R&D RF and Power Electronics Engineer at ONEX RF Automation
- R&D Electronics Engineer at Sensogram Technologies
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - electronics
- BA in Microelectronics and Semiconductor Devices in Cybernetics and minor - integrated circuit design
- MA in Power - synchronous energy
- - design
Worked as Power Electronics Engineer on Department of Energy project. Designed, assembled, and tested control systems for new projects. Generated technical manuals and test procedures for non-engineers.
- Graduate Research Assistant at Colorado State University
- Research and Development Engineer at Lumina Power INC
- Technician at Lumina Power INC
- at Senior Design Project / Automatic Wheelchair Emergency Brake
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Bench validation and testing of smart power stages and power MOSFET devices used in multiphase buck converter POL applications.
• Develop automated test routines using LabVIEW and Python programming languages.
• Create and edit power device datasheet using Adobe Frame Maker application program.
- Staff Applications Engineer at Renesas Electronics America
- Principal Electrical Engineer (DOD Secret Clearance - Paused 8/2018) at Raytheon Company - Missile Systems Division
- Senior Analog Electronics Engineer at Meggitt Piezo Technologies
- Electrical Engineer III at Advanced Energy Industries
7 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Power Electronics - Power Electronics
- Bachelor of Applied Science degree - Electronics Engineering Technology
- Associate of Specialized Technology Degree in Electronics Technology - Technology
- High School Diploma
Designed and set-up power systems. Resident senior electrical engineer
- Principal Engineer at Contract at a Startup
- Senior Electrical Engineer at Systima Technologies
- Senior Product Engineer at Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Systems Engineer at United Launch Alliance
3 months at this Job
- Masters of Space Systems Engineering - Space Systems Engineering
- Bachelors of Science - Electrical Engineering
Design, architect, component selection, configuration and testing of DC-DC voltage regulators for Dell Poweredge servers CPU, and other subsystems. Component definition and driving for next generation Dell servers. Lead in design and execution of reference boards for server voltage regulators Member of the advanced technology team, solving multi-faceted server and data center level problems. Simulation and modeling lead in Dell power. Development, and leading the efforts of automated test softwares in Dell power lab.
- Senior Principal Electrical Engineer at Dell
- Research and Teaching Assistant at Texas A&M University
- Graduate Intern at Dell
- Power Plant Engineer at Monenco Iran
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Power Electronics
- B.Sc. - Design and modeling
• Leading a team in AC to DC converter developments. Work focused on PFC and dc-dc Isolation stage for the converters used in Data center, Tel-com, and other industrial applications.
• Working on hardware and software architectures for improved performances and reliabilities of new products.
• Released a MOSFET gate driver board used across existing products with LLC topology to improve mosfet gate controls.
• Explored different topologies for the dc-dc isolation stage to meet the wide input/output range requirements.
• Explored utilizations of GAN and SiC switching device for new product developments.
• Coordinated New Technology Introduction works globally.
• Mentoring junior engineers to get up to speed in project execution.
- Senior Engineer at GE/ABB
- Product Architect at Philips Electronics/Philips lighting
- Product Architect at Philips Electronics/Philips lighting
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer at Arens Controls, LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- PhD. - Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering - Power System Automation
- Bachelor of Science - Power System
• Power supply analysis/design/simulation including AC-DC and DC-DC.
• FEA analysis (Ansys HFSS Transient) for crosstalk reduction on high frequency transmission lines
• Failure Analyses, component and system level
• Power consumption measurement automation at subassembly level
- Senior Electrical Engineer at HP Inc
- Power Electronics Engineer (contract) at Aerojet/Rocketdyne
- Power Electronics Engineer at Vestas Technology R&D
- Woodward Governor at
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - How to Design Magnetic Components for Power
- Master of Science - specialty Physics of Semiconductor Devices
o Development of an interior permanent magnet (IPM) motor traction drive system, including field oriented control, ripple, and thermal studies o Development of a loss and thermal model for space vector modulated (SVM) IGBT-based inverters o Development of a 48V wound-field synchronous motor-alternator drive system
- Specialist Engineer at Motor-Drives and Controls
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer at Development Engineering - Motor-Drives and Controls
- Senior PMIC HW Applications Engineer at Qualcomm Technologies Inc. (QTI)
- PhD Candidate and Research Assistant at Florida International University
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering - Power Electronics
- MSc. - Power
- BSc. - Power Engineering