Organization technically correct operation and timely repair of energy uninterrupted provision of production of electricity, steam gas, water and other types of energy, control over the rational use of energy resources in the enterprise, consistent compliance with the economy. Management of the organization and planning of energy workshops and farms, the development of schedules for repair of energy equipment and power grids, plans for the production and consumption of all types of energy by the enterprise. Providing and compiling applications and the necessary calculations for them for the purchase of power equipment, materials, spare parts for the sale of electricity and heat.
- Power Engineer at Hight-technology technopark “IT-park”
- Electrician at Tatavant Company
- Power Engineer at
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - automation and electronic instrumentation
One year at the following departments: 1. Tampering studies department (from July 2016 - November 2016 ) - Estimation of losses from tampering. - Planning to protect the electrical system from tampering. 2. call center ( from November 2016 - February 2017 ) - maintenance works. - Supervising technicians, types of faults and transferring them to the concerned department. 3. Main substations department (from February 2017 - April 2017 ) - Planning and installation of main substations. - Maintenance works. 4. Maintenance department (from April 2017 - July 2017) - Estimate repair costs. - Plan and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams. - Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, or tools. - Maintain and repair specialized equipment and machinery found in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.Order parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms. - Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work. - Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment. - Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment. - Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Electrical power engineer Jordanian at electric power company
1 year at this Job
- - Design Of Electrical
- Bachelor of electrical power engineering Al Balqa - Technology
IA Engineering, P.C. – Long Island City , NY 11101 Position: Senior Comm./Power Engineer – April 30 to present Primary duties and responsibilities are, coordinating/documenting multiple Contractors’ and sub-contractor’s installation on power, control and Instrumentation, lighting system, Heat Trace System, Bird Deterrent System, FA, lightning protection construction and interfacing /witnessing and verification of work of other trades on all , interface/FAT Testing on Communication equipment and devices, lighting system, FA, security system CCTV, PA, CIS, AN & APN, HPI/PS LAN, Comm. Backbone, HALON System and other elements of transit station construction and on all major Electrical power equipment commissioning and testing prior to initial and final energization. Assist CM in developing field change order scope of work, submittals, RFI’S reviews and attending weekly and monthly progress meetings and other work assigned by CM.
- Sr. Electrical Comm./Power Engineer at HNTB/IA Engineering P.C.
- Senior Electrical Inspector at D&B Engineers & Architects, P.C
- Principal Supervising Inspector at WSP/PB - One Penn Plaza NY
- EIC/Lead Inspector at Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
2 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Electric Power Engineering
Electrical maintenance for: power transformers, harmonic filters, AC & DC motors, starters
for power motors, medium voltage interrupters, emergency power system, high and medium voltage lines
• Diagnose and fix malfunctioning systems and equipment
• Design and installation of electrical control
• Low voltage installations
• Control of electrical consumption of the company
- Power Engineer at Grupo SIMEC
- Power Engineer at AFDA Ingeniería Eléctrica
- Electronic Technician at EEMSA Collins Aerospace
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Process electrical service requirements for electric utility customers by analyzing loads and service voltage and make recommendations. Analyze plan design for compliance to standards and requirements. Field investigate existing conditions and make recommendations.
• Performed short circuit coordination study for a 12.47 KV substation using ASPEN software. Make recommendations for relay settings.
• Provided the design for the rebuild of an underground electrical system. Field investigated existing conditions for constructability, made recommendations and applied design.
- Power Engineer at Palo Alto Utilities
- Design Engineer at Design & Construction at San Francisco Airport
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
● Assisted Senior Engineers in sales support and component research
● In store technical support FUTURE GOALS
● Accompanied outside salesman at customers' location for
● Attend 4 Year Med School potential sales
● Open wellness Center and
● Aided in design of fluid power systems, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Clinic utilizing functional
● Produced CAD/Inventor Drawings and Bill of Materials for medicine and nutrition with a engineering projects focus on preventative health
● Organized and executed corporate fitness classes and and chronic illness planned financial aid for gym memberships Moore Headacres-Owner
- Fluid Power Engineer at Hyspeco
- at Missouri University of Science and Technology
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Taking care of the electrical wiring, and making sure the connection are correct
• Switching the old 1phase breaker boxes and 3phase breaker boxes with newer ones that offers SIM chip and GPS reader inside it.
• Getting the information of each 1phase breaker boxes and 3phase breaker boxes into our system that way to see if it’s connected or not.
• Making sure each breaker box is working fine on the system, if anything goes wrong with it will show me there is an issue with it.
• Working on Holly program which reads the smart meters for 1phase, and 3phase direct if they are connected or not.
• Working on Holly program to see the data reading at this moment as long the device is connected.
• While we working on connecting the device in the build, we can check if we have got connection on it or not.
- Power Engineer at Jepco
- Engineer at TRC
- Engineer at Security USA
7 months at this Job
- Master's of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Maintaining configured drawings for: ◦ Electrical Drawings: Single Line Diagrams, Panel Schedules, Lighting, Floor Plans. ◦ Fire Alarm Drawing: Fire Alarm Panels, Cabinets point to point connections, Riser Diagrams, ZAM cabinet.
• Designing: ◦ Electrical systems for low voltage power systems feeder and branch circuits per NEC Code and KSC standards. ◦ Fire Alarm systems per NFPA 72 and KSC Standards. ◦ Lighting protection system per NFPA 780 and KSC standards.
• Field inspections prior and post design to verify field implementations to revise configured drawings.
• Performing Load flow analysis, Arch flash analysis, coordination and short circuit analysis in Etap and SKM per NFPA70E and The NEC.
• Currently working alongside senior engineer and gaining exposure to medium voltage systems such as substations, MCCs and Relays.
- Electrical Power Engineer at AECOM
- Field Service/System Engineer at Control Micro Systems
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology - Power Electronics
and temp agencies on projects using set skills and learning different trades
• Duties include mechanical pipefitter helper, welder helper, electrical mechanic helper, general construction and fabrication, operated Cat Equipment, such as rammers, walk-behind rollers, skid steer loads, backhoe loaders, wheel loaders -903c2, lull/ridgid pipe threader and scissor lifts
• Perform demolition, renovation, construction, installation and operation of boiler systems, refrigeration, and water systems chiller systems, cooling towers and auxiliary systems routine maintenance in Energy Center system and equipment such as boilers, coal handling, natural gas, compressors, evaporator and condenser systems, air compressors, wells, carbon columns, steam systems, dealkalizers, softeners, pumps, and HVAC equipment.
• Report to various work sites to perform scheduled shut downs, preventive maintenance, repair, operation, and installation of industrial/commercial/Pharmaceutical plants etc.
- Power Engineer at CCS Construction Staffing
- Assistant Building Engineer at Lerner Corporation
- Plant Equipment Mechanic Tech at American Operation Corporation
- Boiler Plant Equipment Mechanic at DC Government/St. Elizabeth Hospital
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Stationary Engineering
- Certificate - General Physics
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services firms, with 37000 talented people, based in more than 500
offices, across 40 countries and has projects spanning Buildings, Infrastructure, Energy and Environment. Design & Engineering
• Designing Power Supply & Distribution Systems (34kV - 1000 VDC) for Mass Transit Systems. Developing and publishing technical documentation including design review analysis, interface documents, drawings, schematics, room layouts, PLC code for SCADA network, Terminal to Terminal Wire Connections, Cable Plan, Conduit Schedules
• Maintaining close contact with buyers and customers during the design phase to secure quick approval of documents Project Management
• Developing plans and defining tasks necessary to complete project, providing inputs to project planning and scheduling
• Supporting authorities during tendering, execution stages and assisting with technical presentations as per requirement Projects Bay Area Rapid Transport Electrical Systems Upgrade, USA
• Leading Engineering drawings build up and submission to the client for Metro Network in San Francisco
• Designing Grounding Protection Schematics, Blue Light Station wiring and PLC Cabinet drawings
- Senior Traction Power Engineer at WSP
- Senior Power Supply & Distribution Engineer at Bombardier Transportation
- Electrical Controls Engineer at Pennsylvania Transformer Technology Inc
- at Scholastic Credentials
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Painting Competition