Responsibilities Power plant engineer responsible for Air for pneumatic controllers, hi pressure steam, and supply water for chemical plant. Chemical testing of boiler water, familiar with water softeners, de aerators, cooling towers.Work 3 12 hour shifts a week. Accomplishments: Was able to incorporate some ideas to help in daily operation of plant. Skills Used Stationary engineer skills along with heavy mechanical repair ability.
- Power plant engineer / Stationary Engineer at PVS Chemical Solutions
- Utility Person at MT. Carmel High School
- Building Engineer at Hill Mechanical Group
- Project Manager/ chief engineer at United States Federal Court
4 years at this Job
• Responsible for maintaining Gila River Power Plant operation and maintenance work.
- Power Plant Engineer, Power Plant Duty Manager at Entegra Power Group, Gila River Power Station
- Controls Commissioning Manager for Global Field Operations at General Electric Co. / Power Plan Engineering
- Power Plant Duty Manger, Steam and Gas Turbine Engineer at Entegra Power Group, Gila River Power Station
- Lead Turbine Controls Startup and Operation Engineer at General Electric Co. / Global Installation & Field Services
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
·Operate power and steam generating equipment to support the manufacturing and testing of commercial and military aircraft engines. Control power boilers (23,188 boiler horsepower in the aggregate) and steam turbines (32.5 MW) ·Trained in GE’s Brilliant Factory initiative focused on Digital Maturity, Additive, Advanced and Lean Manufacturing
- Power Plant Engineer at General Electric Aviation
- First Assistant Engineer at Transocean
- Second Assistant Engineer at Transocean
- Third Assistant Engineer at Transocean
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Supply Chain Management
- BS - Marine Engineering
Concrete finishing, broom finish, patching, chipping with a jack hammer, concrete cutting, concrete grinding and doing demolition
- Power Plant Engineer at Walker Construction
- Concrete Finisher at Archer Western
- Carpenter Apprentice at Russell Engineering
- Concrete Finisher at Honestead paving
5 months at this Job
• · Maintain all systems and parameters through a combination of automated and manual controls
• · Maintenance and repairs on boilers/chillers associated equipment, pumps, fans, primary/ secondary electrical control systems pneumatic valves.
- Power Plant Engineer at P1 Group/ Saint Lukes Hospital
- Maintenance Manager at BH Management
- Maintenance Manager at GoldOller Real Estate Investments
- Business Owner at Campbell's Maintenance & Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Certified HVAC Technician Program
- - Military Leadership and Tactics Training
India PLANT OPERATION & MAINTENANCE ENGINEER Responsible for smooth and efficient running of thermal power plant. Troubleshooting, Emergency handling, safety interlock checking, efficiency calculation of thermal power plant on daily basis. To keep the record of all the parameters of power generation. Operation of Coal and Ash handling Plant Actively accomplish commissioning activities like steam blowing , safety valve setting,hydra test , alkali boil out test, air leak test, modification in air cooled condenser system. Boiler and turbine start up and shut down. Modification in Bed ash cooler,Air cooled condenser ,Mechanical dust collector system etc. Member of research and development department to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and to reduce unnecessary tripping of the thermal power plant. Contact: Sanjay Birewar (HR Manager) - [email protected]
- Thermal Power Plant Operation & Maintenance Engineer Ultra Tech Cement at Aditya Birla Group
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Power (Thermal) engineering - Mechanical and Power Plant Engineering.
Oversee plant and equipment operations for a 1320 MW thermal power plant facility. Serve as plant manager in manager's absence
• Manage team of 18 engineers and 24 technicians; provided training, daily task direction, feedback, and professional development
• Ensure safety in accordance with DSA, TSR, and CO guidelines. Lead troubleshoot of boilers, valves, pumps and compressors and supervise data and fault collections
• Respond to abnormal conditions; provide technical leadership to operators including analysis of disturbances and outages
• Report and conduct analysis of incidents, supervise monitoring of logs and data from meters, gauges, equipment and valve conditions, switch settings, energy management, and control systems
• Identify defective equipment, submit work requests, and assign priority level to corrective maintenance
• Inspect equipment after return to service and supervise return of operating system to normal
• Plan and execute scheduled and forced outage work
• Establish methods of rectifying failures and preventing future occurrence
• Review, audit, and conduct clearance requests and switching
- Plant Operation & Technical Specialist at Egbin Thermal Power Station
- Shift Charge Engineer at The AES Corporations
- Senior Power Plant Engineer at Paras Energy Limited
- Team Leader, Power Plant Operation at Shoreline Power Company Limited
2 years at this Job
- - Engineering & Maintenance
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
lights, and ballast simple plumbing jobs then in the HVAC shop replace filters, belts, motors and compressors and in the Repair shop work on the steam and chill water system. Medical gas/air and pumps maintenance. At present work as an operating power plant engineer 1 with both steam and electric chillers.
- Work as Floor mechanic replacing ceiling tiles at NEW YORK PRESBYTIARN HOSPITAL
- at THOMPSON HOTEL
- at VERIZON BUSINESS-New York & New Jersey
- Operating Engineer at CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL
8 years, 5 months at this Job
Main project features: The project consists of construction of a clay core dam of 115 m in height, a hydropower plant, two diversion tunnels & 4400m penstock for transforming water to the power plant. Positions held: site inspector hydropower plant& Hydromecanical Activitiesperformed:site supervision inspector erection equipment Hydromechanical, power house projet Dam. hydro power plant engineer
- Supervisor/Manager at Mahab Ghodss Consulting Engineering Company
- Engineering Manager at Mahab Ghodss Consulting Engineering Company
- Engineering Manager at Ministry of Industrial
- Site Inspector at Ministry of Industrial
5 years at this Job
- M.S.Degree in mechanic Engineer
• Responsible for Engineering Support on various aircraft powerplant and systems.
• Create Engineer Authorizes (EA) for repairs outside limit of the Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Engine Maintenance Manual (EMM), Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) and Structural Maintenance Manual (SRM).
• Develops and substantiates Nacelle/Pylon and Powerplant repairs for AA aircrafts.
• Troubleshoots and resolves system operational issues on AA aircrafts.
• Assist/Direct maintenance personnel to sections of the AMM, EMM, CMM and SRM for the damages.
• Work midnight shift (1800 to 0600) coverage in the Integration Operations Center.
- Power Plant Senior Engineer at American Airlines Engineering Center
- Structural Stress Engineer at Airbus A350
- Structural Stress Engineer at Big Stone Court
- Contract - Genpac Solutions at GE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) - Aeronautical Engineering
- Associate Degree of Science (AS) - Aircraft Airframe