AME. A/C - A-Check Routine and non-routine- / ADHOC. Part 145 AMO / CASA. 787 Engine change / Engine Build GENX 1B. Nov 2013 / Up to Present. Christchurch Engine Centre MRO. J.V Pratt/Whitney / Air New Zealand Orchard road Christchurch Airport.NZ Aircraft Power plant Engineer. V-2500- A5/D5 Bx Strip / Inspection HPC. Cx Line Inspection / Parts audit kit.
- Aircraft Power plant Engineer at Hangar 141 Tullamarine Melbourne Airport
- Aircraft Engine Technician at Eagles Service Asia MRO
- at AD Hospital
- at SFO
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Aviation
Responsibilities Power plant engineer responsible for Air for pneumatic controllers, hi pressure steam, and supply water for chemical plant. Chemical testing of boiler water, familiar with water softeners, de aerators, cooling towers.Work 3 12 hour shifts a week. Accomplishments: Was able to incorporate some ideas to help in daily operation of plant. Skills Used Stationary engineer skills along with heavy mechanical repair ability.
- Power plant engineer / Stationary Engineer at PVS Chemical Solutions
- Utility Person at MT. Carmel High School
- Building Engineer at Hill Mechanical Group
- Project Manager/ chief engineer at United States Federal Court
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Duties include managing the operation and maintenance of (5) boilers and (4) feedwater pumps, (3) steam turbine generators, (6) bay and city water pumps, (11) air compressors, heat exchangers, water softeners, reverse osmosis system and associated equipment. Responsible for the safe operation of the power plant on a daily basis, including supervising of all operating engineers and maintenance personnel.
Analyze equipment performance and predictive data including thermography and vibration reports. Initiate and modify operating and preventative maintenance procedures. Justify and implement major repair and capital projects to improve the operation and equipment reliability.
Manage the operation and maintenance of all heating and air conditioning equipment in the refinery. Submit justifications for capital HVAC projects. Other duties include boiler and pressure vessel inspections, implementing the safety program, scheduling preventative and predictive maintenance and ordering of parts and supplies.
• Bethlehem Steel Corp. Sparrows Point, MD Project Engineer - 10 yrs. Worked on a new facility and water treatment design, implementation and startup. This was a large capital project of $100M. Coordinated the installation, wrote policies and procedures, and implemented design changes and improvements. Established safety and training needs for employees. Managed the operating and maintenance budget of approximately $1M per month. Also tracked performance variables, set equipment goals, budgets and analyzed cost reports. Maintenance Manager - 5 yrs. Supervised 6-8 Foremen and 60-70 operating, mechanical, and electrical personnel. Developed maintenance programs, planned work, and established procedures using CMMS. Managed equipment reliability and calibration data, ISO audits, and safety and training programs. Supervised the hiring of employees and conducted supervisor performance appraisals. Maintained a cost budget and implemented cost reduction projects. Also developed projects to increase production and improve equipment reliability. Technology Engineer - 5 yrs. Worked on process improvement and quality related projects, with an emphasis on implementing new systems and technology. Worked on capital projects and several committees to solve major problems and improve efficiency and reliability. Completed several projects that had very positive impacts, including being the leader of a team that was nominated for the Gold Award for performance. Utilities Supervisor - 6 yrs. Implemented projects requiring new instrumentation for control and monitoring, including boiler and furnace systems. Installed and programmed electronic controls and made adjustments to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Monitored and reported to county and state representatives on discharge water and air quality issues. Also planned work and supervised operations and maintenance personnel.
- Power Plant Engineer at American Sugar Refining Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Mechanical Engineering
- Power Plant Engineer at aptim
- Mechanical Engineer at Aramark
- Supervisor at Advance Auto Parts
- Power Plant Turbine and Combustor Specialist at Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Degree - Automotive Engines and Repair
Worked as an Nuclear Plant Operator from May 1999 through January 2006. Transferred to Nuclear Plant Engineering from January 2006 through December 2018. Duke Energy has downsized its workforce as of January 1, 2019. Currently unemployeed as of January 1, 2019
- Power Plant Engineer at Duke Energy
- Co-chair at EMD Diesel Engine Owners Group
- Licensed Chief Engineer Steam or Diesel Unlimited Horsepower at USCG
- USCG Person in Charge at Energy Transportation Corporation
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science degree - Marine Engineering and Marine Tranaportation
950 MW Steam Plant - 5 Generating Units) o Regional Engineer - Support to West Coast Fleet of power plants (fossil and solar). Provided telemetry and SCADA support to West Coast Fleet of Power Plants (Fossil and Solar). Engineering support to fleet of West Coast fossil assets.
- o Power Plant Engineer - Encina Power Station at NRG Energy Inc
- o Power Plant Engineer - Encina Power Station at San Diego Gas & Electric
17 years at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
at this Job
electrical wiring PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
design installation and power plant maintenance manager
maintenance Rey OCGT Power Plant Iran 2008 - present
• gas turbine repair
• Performing an overhaul at Ray Power Plant Since 2009. and overhaul
• Design and optimization of internal power consumption.
• Repairs gas turbine
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to apply engineering knowledge to solve
- power plant maintenance manager at Rey OCGT Power Plant Iran
11 years, 2 months at this Job
Mechanical/Electrical/Power Plant Engineer with strong competence in Phisical infrastructure and power plant operations.
- Electrician , boiler operator at Saint micheals hospital
28 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Stationary engineer
Power plant engineer operator - Maintaining Solar Cogeneration Turbine Turbine at 10-Megs Kilowatts to site.Maintaining 2-Steam high Psi. Chillers Carriers,and 2-York Chillers electric at 2000-ton capacity ,and 3-In Line Cleaver Brooks Boilers High Steam Psi. Equipt. Towers ,Pumps Ect.Maintaining Cooling,Heating,Temps.,Alms., Fireworks ,Calls Campus Site.
- Bldg. Engineer at B.p. research institute
- Bldg.engineer at Argonne National Laboratory
8 months at this Job
- Associate - HVAC And refrigeration certificate