Lemoore Naval Air Station, Lemoore, CA
• Maintain and inspect airborne weapons and aviation ordinance
• Maintain qual-cert records
• Air Frame and Power Plant Mechanic appointee
• Electrical systems Troubleshooting and Maintenance
• Ordinance handling and safety
• Computer applications
• Industrial Safety
• Hydro Mechanical systems
- Air Frame and Power Plant Mechanic appointee at Navy Aviation Ordinance
- Bartender at Rebels Bar
- Farm Hand at Broz Farms
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Animal Science
Role: Maintain, operate and repair steam and water boilers, chillers, cooling towers, and Heat exchangers
•Schedule and Perform preventative maintenance on air compressors, flow meters, pumps, boilers,heat exchangers and all associated equipment
• Maintain daily logs of equipment in operation to ensure proper operation
• Monitor power plant using multiple computer systems
•Make repairs as needed to systems
•coordinate with supervisers for repairs and updates of equipment statuses
• Adhere to osha and power plant safety guidelines
- Power plant mechanic at Jps
- Commercial hvac technician at Facility Response Group
- Maintenance assistant supervisor at Brookdale
- Industrial mechanic at Poly America
8 months at this Job
- - Welding
- Hvac diploma - Hvac
• Repair and maintenance of 819 megawatt Edward Hyatt power plant
• Repair and maintenance of 120 megawatt Thermalito power plant
• Repair and maintenance of Thermalito Forebay, afterbay, power canal and all associated pumping systems
• repair and maintenance of Diversion dam power house 3.3 megawatt plant
• repair and maintenance of feather river fish hatchery
• Disassemble repair and reassemble all plant valves and ansulary systems
• Produce prints and sketches of parts needed to bring equipment back on line if replacement parts are not on hand
• Experienced machinists qualified to use fully equipped machine shop to fabricate need parts to bring units on line in a timely fashion
• Training of less qualified mechanics and apprentice personnel
• Installation of gas ,oil ,water piping system
• Weekly PM duties, back up generator maintenance, air compressor maintenance other duties as assigned
• Fabrication, welding,oxcetaline torch cutting, plasma cutting
• Overhead crane operation, rigging, fork truck operations
• Maintain paperwork, records of work completed
• Leader by example of all established satey rules, confined space trained, hot work, Lock out tag out, waking clearances and verifying equipment is cleared and safe to work on
• operation or state trucks and support equipment fork truck, scissor lifts, man lifts
• trained rigger, fall protection trained
• write reports, use computers for all permits and required paper work
• saftey is always priority one attitude
- Hydroelectric power plant mechanic at DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES
- Mechanical maintenance superintendant at Eagle Creek Renweable Energy
- Maintenance Mehanic / Mechanical machinist Foreman at Maintenance Service Corporation
- Maintenance Technician at In-Place Machining
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Industrial maintenance mechanic
1982-Present Military Science & Leadership 1979-2016
- Licensed Aircraft & Power Plant Mechanic at
- E-9 Sergeant Major at US Army Reserve
- at Certified Army Logistician
- at Automotive Technology
9 years at this Job
- MBA - Management & Leadership
Production Acceptance Certified in the Pratt& Whitney F100 Core Assembly and Disassembly shops and High Pressure Turbine Disassembly shop.
• Solid Knowledge of Technical Orders, Maintenance Manuals, Hazmat, Chemical Monitoring, MSDS, Proficient in all aspects of requirement s for shop Quality Control, 244 and 309 cards.
• Uses measuring instruments common to the trade such as micrometers, thickness and stretch gauges, dynamic balancing machines, dial indicators, vibration analyzers, pyrometers, test benches and pneudraulic, speed, torque, ratchet, and end wrenches.
• Disassembles, repair, rework, and reassembly of aircraft engines, their assemblies, and components are performed in an entirely satisfactory manner and within allowable time limits.
• Knowledge of engine repair practices to identify and correctly choose alternative methods and trade techniques to adapt accepted repair procedures to new or unfamiliar engine or accessory systems, to anticipate the tools and parts required, and to set up the work area.
• Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
•Accomplish record keeping, documentation; and administrative tasks associated with aircraft maintenance and repair work control documents.
•Demonstrate effective team facilitation skills to engage the various types of lean cell, modular flow, an continuous process improvements with in the Depot Maintenance.
• Lead key Lean/Six Sigma projects, providing leadership in developing practical solutions to complex analytical problems
• Provide knowledgeable assistance as resource to our plants and admin departments, helping identifying, planning and implementing continuous Improvement projects
• Provide / support training to others, in the Lean/TPS and Six Sigma methodologies, especially to process managers, supervision, leads and shop floor personnel Provide input to the development of quality assurance programs and plans
• Monitor procedures, methods, and techniques to ensure acceptable levels of quality
• Investigate problems of critical or recurring nature, and report major problems to the appropriate supervisor in a timely manner
• Follow up on reported discrepancies and corrective actions to determine effective resolutions
• Assist with audits and inspections by applying various methods and techniques and analysis to determine the root cause, seriousness of quality trends and deficiencies found
• Plan and carry out successive steps and handle problems or deviations in work assignments in accordance with all military and DOD instructions/policies
• Manage and implement continuous improvement initiatives for the shops
• Analyze data affecting program operations and present reports to a variety of audiences to enhance operational awareness
• Resolve issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature
• Locate and select the most appropriate guidelines and procedures for application and making minor deviations to adapt the guidelines to specific cases in the needed work areas
- Certified Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic at Air Force
9 years at this Job
- Technical or Occupational Certificate
- Technical or Occupational Certificate
- High School Diploma
Employing as corporate Boat & Generator technician in Adaaran Resort Maldives.
- Power Plant Mechanic at Adaaran Resort Maldives
4 years at this Job
- - engineering
- - engineering
- Journeyman Power Plant Mechanic at PNM San Juan Generating
- Journeyman Diesel Mechanic at BHP Billiton
- Coal Hauler, Apprentice Diesel Mechanic at BHP Billiton Area
- Car inspector, Mechanic at Burlington Northern Sante Fe Railway
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Diesel Technology
- Certificate - Machine Shop Technology
- Certificate - Industrial Mechanics
• Preformed annual and hourly inspections on MD500D rotorcraft, and Rolls Royce A250-C20B
• Modified aircraft structures or components following drawings and technical publications
• Inspected engine components using manufactures service instructions
• Repair and or replace aircraft structures, components, or parts
• Read and interpreted aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
• Prepared maintenance documents and records
- Airframe Power Plant Mechanic at Olympic Air
- Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic at Kenmore Air
- Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic at Pearson Air
- Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic at Wings Aloft
13 years, 2 months at this Job
• Clean and repair boilers, blow tubes and discharge sediments, regulate feed water and condensation pumps, and lubricate pump equipment.
• Follow a preventive maintenance or designated maintenance schedule. Perform work such as repack valves as needed, change piping, clean and paint in the boiler room as needed, including lubricating boiler compressors, pumps, and related parts regularly. Cleans the inside of boiler walls as needed.
• Maintain logs on each boiler and cooling tower water samples and monitor the proper chemical treatment.
• Ensure standby electric generators are on-line during emergencies and monitor the temperature, output, and fuel of the system.
• Maintains generator auxiliary pumping equipment, turbines, and other power plant equipment; connect or disconnect equipment from circuits.
• Regulate equipment operations and conditions, such as water levels, based on data from recording and indicating instruments or from computers.
• Record readings from charts, meters, and gauges at established intervals, and take corrective steps as necessary.
• Examine and test electrical power distribution machinery and equipment, using testing devices.
- Power Plant Mechanic at JPS Health
- Manager / Power Plant Operations at Waste Management
- Electrical Termination, Lead Tester, Commissioning Tech (Temp. Job) at Solar Energy Resources, LLC
- Electrical Termination, Lead Tester, Commissioning Tech (Temp. JOB) at Blattner Energy
6 months at this Job
- Airlines Airframe & Power Plant Mechanic, Inspector at Envoy
- Quality Control Manager at Envoy
- Texas Aerotech Assistant Aircraft Instructor at
- at N.D.T
28 years at this Job