Power Plant Operator
- Power Plant Operator at Ascension Health
- Power Plant Operator at waukesha memorial hospital
- School Engineer 3.5 at Milwaukee Public Schools
4 months at this Job
- Certification - Power Engineering
Power Plant Operator HVAC Technician
- Power Plant Operator at Ascension Health
- Plumber at Gateway Technical College
6 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Technology
Assistant station operator * Assists in controlling, inspecting and operating boilers, electrical distribution systems, high-pressure and low-pressure heat exchangers, condensers, fans and dampers. * Lubricates equipment associated with the flue gas desulfurization system and valves, motor bearing levels, pump bearing levels and sealed bearings associated with power block and auxiliary equipment * Assists in controlling, inspecting and operating flue gas desulfurization (FGD) and electrical equipment, including electrostatic precipitators, vacuum dewatering equipment, reagent feed system, wastewater service equipment, electrical distribution systems, heat exchangers, compressors, basins, fans, conveyors and associated equipment * Inspects assigned equipment for proper operation, lubrication and coolant flows and identifies unusual sounds, odors and other indications of faulty operation; reports abnormal conditions; and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Power Plant operator at St. Johns River Power Park/JEA
- Deckhand / Apprentice maintenance at Marilyn Louise Shrimp Co
- Plan safety procedures for crew members at Harmac Inc
- Warehouse Worker at Patterson Logistics
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - business
- High school Diploma
Barton 1792 Distillery
November 11,2013 to Present
Power Plant Operator/ Ash Hauler
• I operate Vogt coal boiler and Johnston Gas Boilers
• We do our own maintenance in the boiler room that consists of welding, pipe bending, Electrical repair, flange repair, plumbing repair and any other mechanical work that needs to be repaired.
• Taking gas readings and reading of chemicals that enter our water system to keep the water that flows through the boilers from contaminating the system.
• I operate equipment as far as bobcats, tractors, dump trucks, and sky tracks. Label Technician
• Operated Shorewood and Krones Label machine
• Troubleshoot PLC issues
• Basic preventive maintenance using basic hand tools Case Feeder
• Operated forklifts
• Repetitive motion of lifting 35-55lbs of empty glass cases for full 8-hour shift
• Conveyer maintenance Warehouse
• Rolled 600lb barrels of bourbon and brandy
• Sanitation and inspection of 8 different lines
- Power Plant Operator at Barton 1792 distillery
- Rail loader at RCS transportation
- Laborer at NTS Development Company
- Farmhand at Sunrise Acres
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Agriculture
Watch control room operator, The operation of power plant equipment, Compressors, Boiler, HRSG, Gas Turbine, Gas Compressor, Pumps, Boiler Chemistry, Generators, More..
- Power Plant Operator 2nd Engineer at Gillette Procter Gamble
- Service Tech for 12 years/Operating Engineer Engineer 1 at Frank Rounds Company
- Boiler Service at Goldburg Energy / Frank Rounds
- Power Plant Operator at US Navy
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- 2rd Class Engineer License - Steam Engineering
- Certificate/License 2 - Waste Water Course
- Certificate - Computers General Studies
- Gas Certified Tech - Gas Technian
- Oil Burner Certified License - Oil Burner Service Technician
- Certification - Refrigeration 1 and 2
Chief petty officer (Machinst Mate) power plant supervisor, Operater, and Chelant water treatment supervisor .
- Power Plant Operator at United States Department Of Defense
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Leadership
- Bachelor's - Leadership
Monitor and inspect power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems. Take readings from charts, meters and gauges at established intervals, and take corrective steps as necessary. Clean, lubricate, and maintain equipment such as generators, turbines, pumps, and compressors in order to prevent equipment failure or deterioration.
- Power Plant Operator at Covanta Energy Corporation
- Testing/Tuning Engineer (Manufacturing) at New Way Air Bearings
- PECO Sub-Contractor at Grid One Solutions
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Monitors Power Plant parameters and makes necessary adjustments to ensure operations are within established guidelines. Monitors diesel engine/generators and associated switch gear parameters. Monitors waste heat recovery system, wind turbine production and auxiliary equipment parameters. Makes adjustments to diesel engine/generators and auxiliary systems to insure Power Plant is operating with the highest level of efficiency and reliability possible. Monitors and makes adjustments to power distribution system by adding and removing feeders as required. Maintains operating logbooks and databases as required. Starts, places in service and secures diesel generators as necessary. Maintains identified operational hours spread of diesel engine/generators to better forecast maintenance. Responds to unscheduled equipment failures with appropriate immediate and subsequent actions while on shift. Assists the Power Plant Mechanic with scheduled maintenance and repairs. Maintains cleanliness of Power Plant facilities including diesel engines. Advises the Power & Water Supervisor of the status of power production equipment and systems. Works a rotating shift; day, swing or night shift Complies with applicable Safety, Environment, Health, and Waste Management policies and procedures. Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Power Plant Operator at PAE
- Electrical Power Production Journeyman at U.S. Air Force
at this Job
- Certification - Luthery
Run and operate a 30 megawatt generators to help support power consumption . Take hourly readings of generator. Conduct visual inspection of generators and if any dicrepencies are noted, report them to the lead operator.
- Power Plant Operator at
at this Job
• Operated, maintained, and inspected a power plant rated at 520 MW comprised of all electrical switch gear components such as remote-control switches, power transfer controls, circuit breakers, and voltage rheostats
• Assist Operators with daily routines while conducting inspections on in service equipment.
• Perform job duties while maintaining company safety policies and educating fellow workers or contractors when any safety issues is found.
• Maintained accurate accountability for auxiliary equipment including air compressors, cooling water pumps, pre-lube pumps, fuel oil pumps, and centrifuges.
- Assistant Power Plant Operator at LG&E Trimble County
- Firefighter/Safety Officer at Clarksville Fire Dept
- Site Manager Trimble County site at Charah Inc
- Managed and Lead at United States Marine Corps
6 years at this Job
- High school