Experienced as a front end loader operator, backhoe operator, forklift operator, and track mobile. I have built coal piles, off loaded fuel oil and chemical trucks to bulk storage. DOT trained. Controlled steam stations, boiler feed pumps, feed water chemicals to boilers, all cooling and drinking water to plant. Level 2 permit issuer, all energy control, time keeping, and maintenance in power plant. Controlled coal pile basin and ash pond water, PH and suspended solids going back to river. Sampling and environment management, experienced with Boiler DCS, procedures and logs.
- Power Plant Operator at Invista
- Spinning Machine Operator at Invista
10 years at this Job
• Operated and maintained three Jenbacher 616 series landfill gas fired, reciprocating engines for Coca Cola Atlanta Syrup Plant.
• Prepared, reviewed, and updated applicable facility operating procedures.
• Prepared daily, weekly, and monthly operation and shutdown reports.
• Supervised all activities and personnel on the site.
• Supported Vendor management and purchase order preparation.
• Supported routine maintenance task including oil, gas analysis, and well fields.
• Operated and maintained Landfill Gas Skid and Steam Chiller.
• Upheld OSHA and EPA guidelines within company policies. SPECIALIZED MILITARY TRAINING Equal Employment and Opportunity Training Basic Leadership Course Forklift Operator Technical Transportation of Hazardous Material Power Generator Operator Course Specialized Training in First Aid Advanced Medium Mobile Power Source Power Generation Specialist Fundamentals of Personnel Recovery Master Resiliency Training Cyber Awareness Course Anti-Terror Level I Combating Trafficking in Person Program
- Power Plant Operator at PIC Group Inc
- Power Generation Service Technician at Nixon Power Services
- Power Generation Technician at United States Army
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
6 months of training and critical operations in a modified nuclear reactor training facility. Technical Training/Qualifications electrical distribution system and supervises the conduction of all electric plant operations. reactor plant manuals and technical manuals. electrical components and electrical distribution equipment in the propulsion plant. distribution system. Operates circuit breakers and bus ties to maintain continuity of power to ship's loads as well as control turbine generators and stand-by diesel generators. issues and receives orders to and from remote stations during the conduct of propulsion plant operations as well as monitors Nuclear Reactor Plant parameters. Plant and training key personnel to maintain continuity of power in a safe condition.
• Navy Nuclear Power Technical training (1.75 years)
• Qualified Machinery Vibration Analyst/Data collector via The Lightship Group, LLC
• Qualified Maintenance Material Management (3-M) Maintenance Person and Work Center Supervisor
• Electrical Load Dispatcher (Over 100 hours experience): Monitors all parameters of the ship service and emergency
• Shutdown Reactor Operator (100 hours experience): Responsible for the operation of the Reactor Plant while shutdown. Monitors pressure and temperature of the reactor plant and maintains parameters in accordance with
• Propulsion Electrician (Over 650 hours experience): Electrician who is responsible for monitoring and operating
• Switchboard Operator (Over 1000 hours experience): Responsible for operation and monitoring of ship's electrical
• Throttleman (Over 600 hours experience): Controls and monitors the steam generating and propulsion system to provide steam to main engine turbines to propel the ship.
• Log Recorder/Phone Talker (Over 500 hours experience): The primary phone talker in the propulsion plant that
• Propulsion Plant Drill Team (Over 100 hours experience): Responsible for proper casualty response in the Reactor
6 months of training and critical operations in a modified nuclear reactor training facility.
electrical distribution system and supervises the conduction of all electric plant operations.
reactor plant manuals and technical manuals.
electrical components and electrical distribution equipment in the propulsion plant.
distribution system. Operates circuit breakers and bus ties to maintain continuity of power to ship's loads as well as control turbine generators and stand-by diesel generators.
issues and receives orders to and from remote stations during the conduct of propulsion plant operations as well as monitors Nuclear Reactor Plant parameters.
Plant and training key personnel to maintain continuity of power in a safe condition.
- Nuclear Power Plant Operator at USN - DOD
- at Naval Nuclear Power Training Pipeline
- at Naval Nuclear Power Training Pipeline
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
The Power Plant Operator adjusts controls to generate specified electrical power and regulate the flow of power between generating stations and substations. The Power Plant Operator controls and maintains auxiliary equipment, such as pumps, fans, compressors, condensers, feed water heaters, and filters to supply water, fuel, lubricants, air and auxiliary power. The Power Plant Operator controls the generator output to match the phase, frequency, and voltage of electricity supplied to panels. The Power Plant Operator makes needed adjustments or minor repairs, such as tightening leaking a gland and pipe joints. The Power Plant Operator must however report any major repairs that are needed right away to ensure that nothing stops the operations of the plant. Must be able to fill in for Power Plant Operator I (Oiler) when needed. Required to obtain and hold ETA certification to be a Visible Emissions Evaluator.
- Power Plant Operator II at Suez NA
- Supervisor at Suez NA
- Operating Mech. A at Con Edison
- Maximo Administrator at Con Edison
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.E. - Facilities Engineer and USCG 3rd. Asst. Engr. Unlimited License
The main responsibilities and duties includes the ability to control power generating equipment, including boilers, generators, chillers, deaerating tank, turbines and using control boards or semi- automatic equipment, also to regulate equipment operations and ready conditions, such as water levels, based on instrument data or automated computer, record and compile operational data and maintain machinery to generate electric power and regulate the flow of power within the hospital. Inspect records and engineering log book entries, and communicate with other plant personnel in order to access equipment operating status. Answer to various calls for temperature adjustments for staffs and patients' comfort. Monitor the Fire Alarm Systems and daily inspection of power plant equipment and indicators to detect any evidence of operating problem.
- Power Plant Operator at INOVA ALEXANDRIA HOSPITAL
- Service Technician at ROCHESTER MIDLAND CORPERATION
- Machinist - Mate (MM) at (USN), USS IWO JIMA
- Security Officer at MVM INCORPORATED
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Information Systems
• Run and complete basic chemistry test for PH, conductivity, silica, iron, and total organic compound (TOC) Along with monitoring city water PH and conductivity; maintain EPA requirements at all times
• Conduct BTU and Sulfur (SO2) testing on coal coming from different mines and fields and adjust amounts of hydrated limestone and NH3 to be injected into boilers to reach optimum efficiency
• Place standby emergency electrical generators on line in emergencies and monitor the temperature, output, and lubrication of the system
• Record and compile operational data by completing and maintaining forms, logs, or reports.
• Clean, lubricate, or maintain equipment, such as generators, turbines, pumps, or compressors, to prevent failure or deterioration
• Take regulatory action, based on readings from charts, meters and gauges, at established intervals
• Inspect records and communicate with plant personnel to assess equipment operating status
• Regulate equipment operations and conditions based on instrument data or from computers
• Communicate with systems operators to regulate and coordinate line voltages and transmission loads and frequencies
• Start or stop generators, auxiliary pumping equipment, turbines, or other power plant equipment
• Control power generating equipment, including boilers, turbines, generators, or reactors, using control boards or semi-automatic equipment
• Control generator output to match the phase, frequency, or voltage of electricity supplied to panels
• Control or maintain auxiliary equipment, such as pumps, fans, compressors, condensers, feedwater heaters, filters, or chlorinators, to supply water, fuel, lubricants, air, or auxiliary power
• Monitor power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems
• Adjust controls to generate specified electrical power or to regulate the flow of power between generating stations and substations
- Power Plant Operator at ARCHER DANIALS MIDLAND
- Truck Driver at Big Country Seeds
- Truck Driver at JJJ Transport
14 years, 6 months at this Job
Hired as power plant operator trainee to get in door have 5 years prior experience. Current responsibilities over see and start and run 3 Combustion Turbine Generators 3 HRSG with 600psi steam to run steam generator & 125psi steam, 5 steam York chillers, two electric carrier chillers and 4 Teco chillers. 5 High pressure steam boilers, pumps and all auxiliary equipment. Over see all plant operations reporting to lead person.
Hired as power plant operator trainee to get in door have 5 years prior experience. Current responsibilities over see and start and run 3 Combustion Turbine Generators 3 HRSG with 600psi steam to run steam generator & 125psi steam, 5 steam York chillers, two electric carrier chillers and 4 Teco chillers. 5 High pressure steam boilers, pumps and all auxiliary equipment.
Over see all plant operations reporting to lead person.
- power plant operator trainee to get at Uconn Central Utility Plant
- Commercial Maintenance Technician at OR&L
- Certification, IT Technician at New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- at Industrial Management Training Institute
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - HVAC/R
• Monitor plant operations, making adjustments as needed to optimize performance.
• Troubleshoot equipment that fails during operation to provide assistance to the maintenance technicians in identifying required repairs,
• Effectively communicate plant status to the incoming shift.
• Maintain accurate records of plant operations. Keep electronic logs as directed.
• Perform installation and upgrades on generators according to technical documentation and company guidelines to ensure that plant equipment operates efficiently
• Review and record operating data such as hours of operation, fuel usage and generator production
• Trained new employees and operators with less experience on equipment maintenance, operation and specifications according to company guidelines and operating procedures.
• Participate in start-up, shut down and daily operations
• Inform supervisor of abnormalities and perform corrective action to maintain production
- Power Plant Operator IV at Industrial Power Generating Company, LLC
- Machine Operator at Fiorucci Foods
5 years at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
This plant takes the methane gas produced from the Dallas Waste Water Treatment Plant to use as fuel for 3 reciprocating engine powered generators (1.4 MWh Each) producing 60% of the power required to for the Waste Water Treatment Plant operation. We also capture the heat from the engines cooling water and exhaust system to heat a separate hot water loop that provides heat to the WWTP digesters and also provides heat to the various buildings at the plant. As well as plant operation I am responsible for all day to day maintenance and service on all auxiliary equipment and systems. This plant runs a flare and gas scrubber filtration system that cleans the gas going to the engines, 3 low temperature boilers, and several water pumps for the engines and hot water loop. All operations are done using a Winserver based HMI that interfaces with the engine controls and BOP panel using PLCs. I am responsible to the Regional Manager for all reports including Production, Safety and Training, Maintenance, Repair and Environmental. This is a 24/7 365 on call position with a 1 hour response time for all alarms.
- Power Plant Operator at Ameresco
- Journeyman Tech at CUMMINS SOUTHERN PLAINS
- Senior Power Plant Operator for Two Landfill Gas to Power Plants at FORTISTAR METHANE GROUP
- Marine Main Propulsion and Generator Technician at BAY DIESEL CORP
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Boiler operation. Maintenance on all steam, water, hot oil, and air equipment and lines. Maintenance on power plant. Shift leader, take calls from manafacturer plant aand fix issues. Operating solar natural gas turbine. Maintenance on pumps aand pipe fi ing. Start up of incinerator, hot oil system. Water treatment and chemical testing. Fire system rounds. Plumbing. Side projects painting, cleaning, and etc.
- Power plant operator at Foss manafacturer llc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - education