Power Plant Operator:
• Operate and maintain 3 GE 7FA combined cycle gas turbines.
• Operate and maintain 2 Alborg HRSGs.
• Operate and maintain duel fuel natural gas/BFG draft boilers.
• Operate and maintain an Alstom 250 MW steam turbine.
• Operate and maintain 2 1.5 MW Caterpillar diesel generators.
• Safely operate up to 230 KV electrical systems.
• Operate and maintain demineralized water and reverse osmosis system.
• Operate Advant, Delta V DCS, and GE Mark 6e plant control systems.
• Perform plant water chemistry.
• Operate and maintain all plant auxiliary equipment.
• Operate and maintain plant fire system.
- Consumers Energy, Power Plant Operator at 750 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant
- at Constellation Energy
15 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Directly monitored 20 students, resulting in their qualification to operate and maintain the nuclear power plants of United States Navy vessels. Additionally, assisted in the training of over 90 other personnel in the principles of operations of nuclear reactor mechanical systems. During an extended maintenance period, operated the nuclear power plant under multiple configurations, contributing to the completion of five complex and infrequent reactor plant maintenance items Supervised reactor mechanical systems operations during complex physics testing prior to a shutdown and refuel period. Qualified to conduct and supervise maintenance on the mechanical systems of a nuclear power plant. Qualified to maintain and operate the nuclear reactor accident protection systems.
- INSTRUCTOR, POWER PLANT OPERATOR at NUCLEAR POWER TRAINING UNIT
- Power Plant Operator at USS Ronald Reagan CVN
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Naval Nuclear Power Plant Operations
- AA - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
I am currently a power plant operator 1 at the University of Connecticut. Job duties include maintaining, operating and completing preventive maintenance on 125# and 600# steam boilers, chillers and combustion turbines. I don't have my operator's license yet but I do have my EPA 608 Universal.
- Power plant operator 1 at University of Connecticut
- Forman painter at Currier painting llc
- Facilities Technician at LA CANTERA RESORT & SPA
- Facilities Technician II at Sunrider International
4 months at this Job
- - drafting and design
- - General studies
Tri-State G&T Hired March of 2002 to present day I am also a active member of the Joint Safety Committee at Craig Station since February 2017. Journey Level Power Plant Operator / board operator upgrade. May 2007 to present day Board operator upgrade Responsibilities , 2014 to 2018. 2000 hrs. Logged on the control board operating generation units. Maintained operating units within set parameters, monitor vital equipment and respond accordingly. Direct plant operators in a safe and control manor, delegate situations and personnel during upset conditions, startup and shutdown units according to S.O.P. Monitor generator and plant electrical grids. Fill in as needed on the control board. Help on the control board during upset and emergency conditions. Main plant operator responsibilities, Monitor, attend, and operate the main turbine, generator, fans, air receivers, air compressors, pulverizers, ash systems, ash water pump house, circulating water pumps, cooling towers, cooling tower fans, zero discharge systems, Boiler, and auxiliary equipment associated with the above systems and equipment, Monitor plant security, Performing clearance procedures, respond to alarms and emergencies, assisting with fire protection functions, miscellaneous duties as required, communicating with radios, phones, and emails, safely removing and returning equipment back to service. Writing work requests on equipment that is not functioning correctly. Working rotating shifts covering 24 hours/days and 7 days/week of the year. Board operator upgradeable. Passed 13 weeks of training. Journey Level Scrubber Operator August 2004 to May 2007 Monitor, attend, and operate the lime and limestone unloading and storage, wet scrubbers and associated equipment, dry scrubbers, unit baghouses, ash blowers, and all associated equipment that belongs with the aforementioned equipment, performing clearance order procedures, performing confined space entry procedures, responding to alarms and emergencies, keeping area clean and functioning, unloading ash for disposal and ash sells. Working rotating shifts covering 24 hours/days and 7 days/week of the year. Journey Level coal Handling Operator, 2002 to 2004 August Physical inspection of coal delivery systems, train unloading systems, fire protection system, dust collection systems, sample systems, and reclaim systems. Performing confined space procedures, clearance order procedures, responding to alarms and emergencies. Utility Technician, March 2002 to August 2002 Assist various crafts in maintaining plant equipment, clean areas as instructed. Light maintenance work, Moffat County High School Graduated May 2001 Successful completion of Coal Handling apprentice program. Successful completion of Scrubber apprentice program. Successful completion of Plant operator apprentice program. Successful completion of Board operator upgrade program. Successful completion of Lock out tag out procedures Successful completion of Confined space entry and permits Board operator Upgrade. Power plant fundamental class. CPR and First aid. Radiation training. EHS Basics. Clearance order procedures ( lockout and tagout ). Confined space entry procedures. Logged 1200 hours of unsupervised main plant control Room operation. Proficient on radios, phones, and email. Coal fired power plant operations for 14 years. Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends and holidays. Troubleshooting and resolutions. Working closely with other crafts and contractors to get jobs done safely and on time. Working with hand and power tools. Working with light equipment; Forklift,Bobcat, sky track, Genie, Lifts, Loader, and Dump trucks.
- Power Plant Operator / Board operator upgrade at Tri-State Generation And Transmission Association Inc
17 years at this Job
- - Power plant
Operate power plant.
- Power Plant Operator at Vistra Energy
- Head of Security at Yale Enforcement Services, Inc.
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
• Operate gas fired emergency boilers
• Maintenance/PM on equipment
• Operate various pieces of equipment associated with coal fired power plant
- Power Plant Operator at Pleasants Power Station
- CDL Driver at Metaltech Steel
- Emergency Response Coordinator at SABIC Innovative Plastics
- Training Officer/Treasurer at Washington Bottom V.F.D
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate in Paramedic Science - Paramedic Science
Monitor power plant equipment and troubleshoot operating problems. Repair equipment within the hospital and power plant. Control power generating equipment, including boilers, generators, or reactors, using control Boards or semi-automatic equipment. Regulate equipment operations and conditions, such as water levels, based on instrument data or from computers. Make adjustments or minor repairs, such as tightening leaking gland and pipe joints. Monitor chillers, perform water tests and regulate water chemistry.
- Power Plant Operator at Medxcel Facilities Management
- Park East Hotel at Medxcel Facilities Management
- Production Technician, Wisconsin Paperboard at
- CNC Operator at Harry Miller
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Project Management
- Associates of Science in Business Administration - different leadership styles
- Certificate of Facility Management
20 years at Mill Pulp Mill 7years Power and Water Plant 13 years
- Power Plant Operator at WestRock Inc
20 years at this Job
- High school - High School Studies
• 9 years Tissue/Towel manufacturing department, daily production goals and packaging of finished tissue & towel products
• 10 years Power & Utilities department, started off as boiler helper and moved up the line of progression in power & utilities department to outside assistant operator and setup supervisor
- POWER PLANT OPERATOR at GEORGIA PACIFIC
- ELECTRICAL HELPER at B&D ELECTRIC
- ELECTRICAL HELPER at STEELE ELECTRIC CO
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Check replace and align belts on intake and exhaust fans.
• Perform any necessary diagnosing, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment such as gas blowers, generators, and associated equipment.
• Perform installation and upgrades on generators according to technical documentation and company guidelines to ensure that plant equipment operates efficiently.
• Monitor and record operating conditions
• Review and record operating data such as hours of operation, fuel usage and generator production
• Trained new employees and operators with less experience on equipment maintenance, operation and specifications according to company guidelines and operating procedures.
• Participate in start-up, shut down and daily operations
• Inform supervisor of abnormalities and perform corrective action to maintain production
- Power Plant Operator at Industrial Power Generating Company, LLC
- Machine Operator at Fiorucci Foods
- Junior Site Engineer at PEL Architects, Port Harcourt
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Mechanical Engineering