Key manager of the SEO & PPC team and responsible for overseeing the translation of SEO & PPC strategies into final recommendations and actions based on client's goals and objectives
- SEO & PPC Manager at Black Bear Design
- Campaign Manager at Sage
- SEO Manager at Equifax
- VP SEO Product Manager at SunTrust
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Biology, Graphic Arts/Visual Communication
Responsible for managing customer relationships regarding Paid Search spend and optimization. Oversee accounts with total budgets exceeding $300,000 per month.
- PPC Manager at Oozle Media
- Paid Search/SEM Account Manager at Partner Fusion - TravelPass Group
- President & Owner at CGC INTERACTIVE, LLC
- Technical Support Analyst School of Engineering at ASU School of Engineering
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
I’m currently running all aspects of the paid search and conversion rate optimization programs. I’malso assisting in transitioning an email program that relies heavily on manual labor over toautomated drip campaigns.
• Manage multivariate testing using VWO and Google Analytics on all ICG owned properties.
• Create detailed reporting using Supermetrics, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
• Manage AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns for all properties.
• Design and program tools (PHP, SQL) for internal use to create efficiencies.
- PPC Manager at ICG America
- PPC Manager at Basement Systems Inc.
- PPC Associate at ABCLeads
6 years at this Job
- BS - Business Management
• Audit all current Karcher Group client PPC accounts to find areas of opportunity for improvement.
• Mentor and train entry and mid-level strategists to properly manage PPC ad accounts.
• Monitor at a high level all PPC accounts and activity.
• Plan, launch, and directly manage all high priority / high spend PPC accounts.
• Monitor all client Google Analytics accounts while training entry and mid-level strategists how to use Analytics and gain insightful and actionable insight from analytics data.
• Create a new company wide client reporting system and oversee all client reporting.
- PPC Manager at The Karcher Group
- PPC & Analytics Manager at Pole Position Marketing
- Owner/Operator at eMarketing Solutions
- Director of Paid Search Marketing at iOptimize
2 months at this Job
- Some college - Undecided
Managing high budgets PPC campaigns for multiple industries and brands ✓ Development of marketing Funnel ✓ Development of promotional strategy and targeting ✓ Campaigns building and optimization ✓ Teaser Network management ✓ Budget management ( +100K $ monthly) ✓ Managing team of designer and programmer ✓ Working with multiple PPC tools (Facebook, Google, Yandex ..) ✓ Setting up and optimizing landing pages, ad copy and ad creative ✓ Campaigns for international clients on Russian, Hebrew, and English
- Senior PPC Manager at Mediamars
- PPC Manager at Illysamed
- Affiliate Manager at Capital Market
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.Sc in Information System Engineering - Cybernetics Faculty
From keyword research and creating campaigns to analyzing customer search terms and SEO for optimal results and maximum ROI. I have managed thousands of dollars of amazon and facebook ads. I am very familiar with how to create and structure a campaign and ad group. I have managed bids, research customer data and made vital decisions in terms of making sure our campaigns are up to par. daily tasks include: 1) keyword research with numerous online software including google KW planner. 2) analyzing customer search term data and create strategies for SEO. 3) Creating title and header SEO. 4) managing bids for top preformance. 5) social media advertising, specifically Facebook ads.
- PPC manager at EthniciTea
- Business Manager at EthniciTea
- PPC Manager for amazon at Amazon
- Customer Service Representative at Shoprite Store
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Years of Experince - Ecommerce, PPC Campaigns, Google - Facebook - Amazon SEO
Effectively support and manage accounts of $300k monthly ad spend. Successfully allocate marketing budgets to appropriate channels. Work side by side with clients to translate their business objectives into PPC marketing strategies that drive a high return on investment. Create custom reporting solutions utilizing Google Data Studio.
- PPC MANAGER at CHICAGO STYLE SEO
- PPC MANAGER - FREELANCE at Freelance/Self employed
- PPC MANAGER at National Business Furniture
- PPC MANAGER at Minacs Marketing Solutions
2 years at this Job
- MASTER'S DEGREE - INTERNET MARKETING
- - ENTERTAINENT MEDIA BUSINESS
I maintained and optimized online marketing campaigns through Google Adwords for clients. I have to speak to clients personally to ensure that I was doing what they wanted to be completed correctly.
- PPC MANAGER, LOCAL LEADER at
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR at STARBUCKS
- CREW CHEF at SMASHBURGER
3 years at this Job
Nine+ years of experience building, managing, analyzing and optimizing paid media campaigns Extensive knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager and Business Manager Google Ads Certified Expert experience managing enterprise-level ad spends, in excess of 20K per day, per campaign Ability to develop and implement paid ad strategies that exceed goals and increase revenue Dignitas (Current position, five years, 1099) Paid Media Manager - Online Marketing Company PurePPC.com (Three years, W2) VP of Strategy - Online Marketing Company Boostability (Two+ years, W2) Business Development - Online Marketing Company
- PPC Manager at Dignitas Labs
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
- Created an improved method of stocking Amazon FBA inventory using historical sales data, and recent trends for better projections. - Improved our FBA resold items CPC ACoS to 3%, and created a new CPC campaign for our own brand with an ACoS of 7%. - Helped guide several of our branded products to move 100+ units per month, with one item reaching "Amazon's Choice" status. - All of this resulted in increasing our annual Amazon sales from 2.5 million to 7.5 million, with peak monthly sales being 900k. - Completely re-did our Bing Campaign to be less cluttered and more efficient. - Set up Bing Shopping from scratch, creating eye catching ads in order to set us apart from our competitors and keeps bids lower. - Did occasional in-house basic IT work, accurate data entry, and created some e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Amazon Sales and PPC Manager at CPR Savers & First Aid Supply
- Inventory Distribution and Data at Bestway USA
- Shipping and Receiving at Bestway USA
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Design Studies