As PPC Manager for Supreme Systems, I oversee a variety of paid advertisement campaigns in various vertical niches.
Some of my duties include:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the company website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns while utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Digital Marketing/PPC Manager at Supreme Systems
- Owner/ Digital Marketing Manager at WizKid Analytics
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Hill Top Marketing
- Digital Marketing Services Account Executive at 219 Group
4 months at this Job
- BA - Marketing
- AS - Marketing
Manager of 60+ PPC accounts in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Maps and Adroll. Handle all client relationships. Trained newcomers on PPC. Created goals in analytics.
- PPC Manager at 1SEO
- Social Media & SEO, Google Pagerank, backlinks, marketing strategies & more at Social Media & SEO - Baz Promotions, LLC
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Studies
- Associate of Science - Business Management Technology
Produce results for clients looking for a PPC Expert to build and manage their Google ad accounts. Write well over 100 proposals per month. Work with small and large clients installing Tag Manager, keyword research, ad copy creation, image and creating, shopping campaign optimization, search & display campaigns build out, bid management and reporting.
- PPC Manager Freelance at Click Motives LLC
- PPC Manager at Chicago Style SEO
- SEM Manager at officefurniture.com
- Internet Marketing Consultant at Concentrix
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Internet Marketing
- Bachelor - Media Business
• Optimized and maintained dozens of search campaigns across multiple platforms
• Created and implemented company's first successful email automation campaigns
• Produced business intelligence dashboards regarding company and campaign performance for internal use
- PPC Manager at beycome.com
- Performance Ninja at One 12th
- Marketing Strategist at Nicomp International
- Marketing Associate at Rockhouse Partners
2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Business Intelligence
- Masters of Science - Entertainment Business
- Bachelors of Science - Music Business
Have worked with many clients to improve their ROI from their online marketing efforts. Client Work involves conversion consulting, landing page devolopment, SEO, with emphasis on Pay Per Click and mobile and web media buying. Some clients include Dalton Bearing Service where I lowered AdWords CPA by 300% using campaign optimization techniques and building new landing pages. Another example is CaDivorce.com where the CPA was lowered from $400 to $122 in 3 months. More examples available upon request. Business worked on 100% referral basis for 7+ years. Also consulted for the Johnson Group, a Chattanooga Based Advertising agency, where I helped to lower CPA by 125% for their top three PPC clients.
- Independent Media Buyer and PPC Manager, President Green Fin Media at Green Fin Media
- CEO at ILoveCatSocks.com
- Increase visibility senior account manager at
- Senior PPC Specialist at Area 203 Digital marketing agency
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Anthropology
- B.A. - German
Provide digital marketing services to generate qualified inbound leads for SMBs in various industries (B2B & B2C).
• Manage all paid advertising campaigns including Google Ads, Display Ads & Facebook Ads.
• Point of contact for SEM/PPC including kickoff meetings, follow-up, and conflict resolution.
• Develop and streamline SEM/PPC processes for more effective time management and ROI.
• Built agency's SEM/PPC processes and strategy from the ground up.
• Content writing including copy for websites, landing pages, blogs, social media, paid advertising, videos, eBooks and more.
• Created landing pages optimized for paid advertising using Unbounce.
• Used Optmyzr to monitor and optimize Google Ad campaign performance for multiple clients.
• Analyze monthly and quarterly reports to gain insight into campaign performance; adjust clients' SEM strategies as needed to improve results.
• Research to keep up with best practices; continue to find ways to provide more value and lead generation opportunities for clients.
• Set up conversion tracking for each campaign and monitor for results.
- DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST / PPC Manager / Content Marketer at ITVibes, Inc
- FREELANCER at Studio Productions
- Editor-in-Chief at Onthetown® Magazine (Texas)
- Financial Advisor at Axa Advisors
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP & BIBLICAL STUDIES
Manage the clients PpC account strategy to execution.
- Digital Marketing Specialist / PPC Manager at The Point Group
- Digital Marketing Freelance at Creative Circle
- Digital Media Marketing Consultant at KIVOI SMM
- SEO Digital Marketing Manager at Creative Circle
10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Social Media Marketing
- B.S. - Psychology Magna
● PPC manager for multiple clients.
● Managing local Adwords campaigns and front end development for clients.
● Facebook campaigns and social media management
- PPC Manager at Top Page Digital
- Freelancer at Cryptocurrency Marketing & Content
- Team Lead, Digital Marketing Specialist at SeedLogix
- Sales Representative at Landing Pages
4 months at this Job
Sr. SEM Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the Digital Marketing Industry. Very skilled & savy in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Optimize (A/B Testing), Search Console, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog & a plethora of CMS. Felipe Posada Digital Marketing & Sr. PPC Manager Optimize Data Studio Analytics My Business SEO AdWords Tag Manager
- PPC Specialist at Jason Hyde
at this Job
Putting HOPE for Surf's Unique Value Proposition in front of its target market by leveraging the web, utilizing Search Engine Marketing and paid search ads.
• Creating and managing Google Ads PPC Pay Per Click campaigns.
• Utilizing tools such as Google AdWords Editor, Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Moz, Link Explorer, Long Tail Pro, Google Analytics.
• Increased Ad Ranking, Quality Score and CTR through bid Management and high quality, relevant landing pages.
• SEO management by writing quality and relevant content on website and back linking.
• Creating social media and e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Increased website traffic, awareness, penetrated the market and increased sales.
- Paid Search PPC Manager, Digital Marketing Manager at HOPE for Surf
- Regional Sales Representative at West Coast Trends, Inc
- Marketing Manager & Sales Manager, Branch Manager at K2 Unmanned Systems
- Security Consultant, Sales Representative at ADT Security Services
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Digital Marketing
- Certificate - Google Adwords
- Certificate - Inbound Sales
- Certificate - Basic Electricity & Electronics School
- Certificate - AV "A" Avionics School
- Certificate - Communication, Navigation & Electronic Counter Measure School