for over-dimensional cargo: LTL F/B service, F/B's, Lowboy's & Full Container Loads. Northeastern territory assigned, securing sales opportunities by calling on potential clients for large construction companies, engineers and construction distributors for construction related materials. Frequently hold face to face presentations, sales calls- identifying client's needs and generating sales leads. Prepare proposals. Close business deals. Achieved sales quota on a monthly basis. Present weekly reports informing phone calls, rate quotes personal calls, leads, and bookings. Maintain accounts & expand new business promoting Services and offering a personalized customer care.
- CYPRESS CARIBBEAN CARRIERS P.R. Account Executive at Selling Intermodal Freight Services
- Spanish Interpreter at LANGUAGE LINE SERVICES
- Inside Sales / Customer Service at CORTES EXPRESS
- Customer Service / Teller Representative at BANK OF AMERICA
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Marketing
• Collaborate with clients to provide a strategic and comprehensive monthly social media calendar
• Write, distribute and pitch client's news to media outlets.
• Create intriguing captions with hashtags for maximum engagement potential.
• Analyze and track monthly audience interactions and link clicks to provide reports for use in developing new engagement strategies
• Write efficient press releases and distribute them through the newswire to national and local media outlets.
- P.R. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at THE SPR AGENCY
- SALES COORDINATOR at Hello! Arizona
- EVENT MANAGEMENT INTERN at Wela Creative
- DUAL ENROLLMENT COUNSELOR at Grand Canyon University
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Science in Business Management with Minor in Marketing
I own client relations and strategy for several clients as part of this boutique marketing and PR firm. My role encompasses messaging, strategic planning, and project management, among other things. The work is highly collaborative across roles, channels and time zones.
- Account Director at NewGround PR & Marketing
- Product Marketing Manager at McGraw-Hill Education
- Manager, Marketing & Social Media at SunGard Public Sector
- Public Relations Manager at Media Group
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
● Develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with clients in Asia, Australia, Latin America and Africa.
● Prepare rate quotes for local and international customers.
● Monitor client industries to develop knowledge and identify trends, issues or opportunities.
● Elaborate and prepare documents for the carriers, co-loaders and overseas agents.
● Prepare the accounting and billing for each shipment.
- Account Executive at Interport Freight Systems
- PR Account Executive at KETCHUM AFFILIATE-COMUNICACION CORPORATIVA
- PR Account Executive at LOWE & PARTNERS AFFILIATE-PUBLICIDAD COMERCIAL
- Alumni Officer at UNIVERSITY OF NAVARRA
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Public Relations
- MSc - Business Process Administration
- BSc - Marketing and International Business
• Day to day client contact lead
• Conduct weekly PR calls along with account supervisors
• Draft and review weekly client activity reports
• Conduct consumer/B2B research including survey creation and data analysis
• Draft client materials including press releases, media advisories, bylines and blog posts
• Media relations lead responsible for pitch conceptualization, formulating campaign strategies, drafting media pitches and conducting outreach to strategic/key media targets
• Oversee assistant account executive work while providing feedback on tasks including writing pitches, building effective media lists and discussing strategies for contacting and speaking with reporters, editors, and other relevant media contacts
- Account Executive at Kickstand Communications
- Receptionst at Privi Salon
- Account Executive at Racepoint
- Account Executive at Ebben Zall Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Offering more than 5 years in the fashion industry as both a fashion stylist at DKNY and as a publicist for a diverse group of luxury fashion, beauty, publishing, wellness, and lifestyle brands, I am ready to embark in the next stage of my career.
- Account Executive at Carol Leggett Public Relations
- Assistant Account Coordinator at Aimee Majoros Public Relations
- Freelance Blogger at Melroso Jewelry
- Market Week Assistant at Altuzarra
9 months at this Job
- - Fashion Marketing
• Successfully assisted in management of up to 12 client accounts concurrently (Bonefish Grill, Krispy Kreme, Safeco/Liberty Mutual, Gift of Life Marrow Registry, etc.)
• Researched and developed media relationships in more than 100 markets nationwide via phone, email and social media correspondence
• Drafted up to 10 press releases, pitches and media alerts per week; responded to daily media inquiries for majority of agency accounts
• Secured editorial placements in national, regional and local outlets including South Florida Business Journal, New Haven Register, NorthJersey.com and USA Today
• Secured more than 750 on-air radio giveaways without advertising buys in markets including Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Indianapolis
• Provided broadcast media training to clients for secured TV and radio segments
• Monitored press coverage daily using CISION, Talkwalker and Google to evaluate campaign progress and identify potential media opportunities
• Organically grew Krispy Kreme South Florida Facebook page more than 2,000 followers and Instagram page from scratch to more than 1,300 followers in 10 months
• Assisted in production of three dozen client project proposals (creative ideas in addition to overall visual design of decks)
• Produced more than 30 original graphics, fact-sheets and templates to be used on social media, at events and for editorial opportunities
• Recruited, trained and managed agency interns, account coordinators & freelance staff
• Served as chief graphic designer and visual creative across all agency accounts
- Account Executive at Tilson PR
- Graduate Assistant - College of International Communication at Lynn University
- Editor-in-Chief and Special to the Palm Beach Post at iPulse Lynn University
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Communication and Media: Media Studies & Practice
- Bachelor's - Public Relations & Advertising
Supervised 8 staff members and managed three large technology accounts; engaged client
executives to pitch campaigns and strengthen brand identity, reputation, and corporate
culture while ensuring brand consistency
• Planned and executed press conferences, events, and employee town hall meetings; developed and implemented strategic public relations programs and media materials; coordinated and supported national, regional, and local media relations
- Account Manager at
- Senior Account Executive at
- Account Executive at Sterling Communications
- Information Systems Consultant at Accenture
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Publicist and Brand Strategist for business professionals, artists, filmmakers, writers, actors and small businesses. Provides advice on publicity, strategic positioning, personal branding and image consultancy. Translates branding strategies into verbal and visual identity components that enhance brand image and shifts perceptions. Partners with clients to help them define and consistently present their core messages through digital and offline platforms, media interviews, press releases, websites, and special events.
• Drafts, edits and finalizes clients’ digital and collateral materials such as websites, social media pages, bios, press releases, and detailed personal pitches.
• 2,000+ local, national and international media contacts and lists (TV, radio, print, blogs) in entertainment, the arts, music, lifestyle, publications, and sports.
• Press placements, client mentions and interviews with the BBC London, NY Times, NBC News, the Chicago Tribune, Essence, Vulture, Slant Magazine, The Boom Box, Atlanta Black Star, Digital Journal, Indiawest.com, Brown Girl Magazine, Broadyway World and thefix.com.
• Works with graphic design artists to create movie and book posters, event flyers, and postcards, EPKs, and social media graphics and banners.
- FREELANCE PUBLICIST & BRAND STRATEGIST at La'Chris Jordan PR (LJPR) (www.lachrisjordan.com/ljpr)
- SUPPORT COORINATOR at Los Angeles Job Corps Center
- TV DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR at Discovery Communications
- PROGRAM COORDINATOR at Washington State Bar Association
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Developed and oversaw the execution of integrated media campaigns, thought leadership programs and media outreach for the agency’s publicly-traded cannabis, biotech, and pharmacy clients. Supported the agency’s expansion and growth plans, played an integral part in new business development, employee staffing, operational procedures, and cross-department integration. Key contributions:
• Advised on existing and developed new business development presentations that resulted in the retainment of two new clients in a one-month timeframe.
• Contributed to the agency’s growth by leading the hiring, retainment, and onboarding of three new employees.
• Implemented new operational procedures to improve efficiencies across various departments that resulted in the upselling of additional services to existing clients.
• Served as the client lead for the agency’s premier cannabis client, Kannalife Sciences, and its celebrity spokesperson former NFL player Nick Lowery. List of client/account work: Progressive Care, Inc., Kannalife Sciences, AXIM Biotechnologies, OPTEC International, Medical Marijuana, Inc., Peak Health, Web Global Holdings, Inc., CryptoCake TV
- PR Account Director at CMW Media
- Marketing & Administrative Associate at CARROLL METAL WORKS
- PR Account Supervisor at CG Life
- FREELANCE CONSULTANT at PR, Media Relations, Social Media & Community Outreach
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Strategic Public Relations
- Bachelor's - Communication, Public Relations emphasis