Produces quality pitches, press releases and media alerts. Has procured placements for clients in Reader’s Digest, Apartment Therapy, HuffPost and more. Effectively analyzes problems and implements best solution. Manages social media channels and creates original content; increase in Instagram followers by 113%. Manages intern’s task list, teaches public relations techniques, edits and reviews work
- PR Account Executive at 3D Communications
- Server at Paul Martin's Austin Grill
- PR & Marketing Intern at The Refuge for DMST
- Server & Cocktail at North by Northwest Restaurant & Brewery
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Communication Studies
• Executed and created publicity strategies, campaigns, and programs for clients
• Strengthened brand awareness by creating editorial stories and gardening placements in reputable outlets
• Gained and monitored an understanding of different industries and competition through trade publications, news articles and other research.
• Proactively pursue opportunities for enhanced involvement and contributions to accounts and entire agency
• Drafted and edited news stories, press releases, fact sheets, media alerts, etc.
• Networking to help company grow by developing and maintaining relationships
• Slashed company outsourcing costs completely by finding and utilizing analytical and reporting software
- PR Account Executive Intern at
- Student Activities Board (SAB)- Director of Media at University of Kentucky
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - journalism, public relations, marketing
• Assist in the overall service & management of several national, regional and local accounts (Bonefish Grill, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Metro Diner, Krispy Kreme, BurgerFi, Safeco/Liberty Mutual, YMCA, Gift of Life Marrow Registry, etc.)
• Research and develop media relationships in more than 100 markets nationwide
• Compose press releases, pitches, photo cutlines and media alerts
• Pitch media contacts for editorial + promotional opportunities (television, print, online and radio)
• Provide clients with appropriate media training and general counsel
• Design, attend, manage and act as on-site media contact at local events
• Identify and coordinate earned opportunities with bloggers and social media influencers
• Coordinate social media activity and create brand-aligned content (Facebook and Instagram)
• Work across Adobe software to produce client content (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Coordinate, monitor, clip and produce reports on earned media placements
• Assist in brainstorms and production of client project proposals
• Recruit, onboard and train agency interns, freelance staff and account coordinators
• Serve as chief graphic designer and primary visual creative across all agency accounts
- Account Executive at Tilson PR
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Communication and Media: Media Studies & Practice
- Bachelor's - Public Relations & Advertising
Developed and oversaw the execution of integrated media campaigns, thought leadership programs and media outreach for the agency’s publicly-traded cannabis, biotech, and pharmacy clients. Supported the agency’s expansion and growth plans, played an integral part in new business development, employee staffing, operational procedures, and cross-department integration.
• Advised on existing and developed new business development presentations that resulted in the retainment of two new clients in a one-month timeframe.
• Contributed to the agency’s growth by leading the hiring, retainment, and onboarding of three new employees.
• Implemented new operational procedures to improve efficiencies across various departments that resulted in the upselling of additional services to existing clients.
• Served as the client lead for the agency’s premier cannabis client, Kannalife Sciences, and its celebrity spokesperson former NFL player Nick Lowery. List of client/account work: Progressive Care, Inc., Kannalife Sciences, AXIM Biotechnologies, OPTEC International, Medical Marijuana, Inc., Peak Health, Web Global Holdings, Inc., CryptoCake TV
- PR Account Director at CMW Media
- Marketing & Administrative Associate at CARROLL METAL WORKS
- PR Account Supervisor at CG Life
- FREELANCE CONSULTANT at PR, Media Relations, Social Media & Community Outreach
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Strategic Public Relations
- Bachelor's - Communication, Public Relations emphasis
Actively prospects for new business customers with 25 - 1,000 employees as well as manage a small base of about 10 accounts. Use a targeted client list and sales leads, to sell Sprint's extensive business portfolio of products, including wireless devices, mobile solutions, cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT) and software technologies to potential new customers. Set up client meetings and present Sprint Business products and cost-effective solutions that solve their business problems. Responsible for account planning and management to identify opportunities, build & manage a sales funnel, and close deals. Identify the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account challenges.
- SMB Enterprise Acquisition Account Executive II at SPRINT CORPORATION
- President at LORD & MASTER DISTRIBUTORS
- Business Development Manager at RYDER SYSTEMS
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at RYDER SYSTEMS
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Sample trafficking
• Showroom Management
• Drafted press tear
• Boosted brand awareness on social media
• Assisted stylists/celebrities with pull appointments
- Intern at Media Playground PR
- Intern at Best Choice Bridal
- Freelance Translator at iBuzz Online Word of Mouth Research Center
- Research Assistant at Shih-Hsin University
6 months at this Job
- M.A. - FASHION STUDIES
- M.A. - Public Relations and Advertising
- B.A. - English Literature
As a part of my senior capstone, I serve as the PR Account Executive.
• Responsible for generating promotion ideas, developing key messages that to be used throughout the communications efforts as part of my team's plan for our client.
- Public Relations Account Executive at Adzou
- Intern at Health Communication Research Center
- Sergeant At-Arms at National Association of Black Journalists- MU
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Journalism
As a member of the growth team charged with meeting aggressive sales goals, we grew revenue by more than 6 times in less than two years. I contribute to the fast growth by generating and nurturing sales leads through targeted publicity, webinars, email campaigns, trade show management, inbound marketing tactics, speaking opportunities, public relations and more.
• Lead the development and implementation of annual marketing and public relations plans that result in consistent sales increases and brand awareness.
• Create processes to drive client and partnership participation in national and local marketing initiatives.
• Secure nearly $40,000 in award money after crafting, submitting and becoming finalists in Harvard University’s Innovation Challenge.
• Redesign website to roll out inbound marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that resulted in nearly 1,000 leads in a niche B2B space after 6 months.
• Launch and manage a blog that doubles overall site traffic.
• Develop brand guidelines and coordinate with other departments to ensure branding and communication consistency.
• Plan Nashville’s first healthcare specific TEDx event and secure leading healthcare speakers from across the country
• Design, manage and update a Salesforce directory of influential healthcare educators, policy makers and leaders to forge awareness and relationships.
• Pitch, secure and plan nearly 10 speaking engagements a year.
- MARKETING and PR DIRECTOR at
- MARKETING and PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/ Copywriter & Videographer at The Bradford Group
- Reporter/Anchor at WCTV/ WTVY
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Journalism
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Communications/Journalism
10016 overseeing account strategy for 20 plus brands across the skincare, haircare, cosmetics, nailcare, fashion and lifestyle sector. Develop and implement creative concepts and for clients both press and direct-to-consumer facing. Handle all high-level client communication while securing press on a broad national and regional scale, throughout all mediums. Handle new business proposals, lead onboarding efforts and work with VP of Business Development to gain new [email protected] accounts. Create content and work directly with creative director in conception. Art direct and manage company's Instagram account (@thewoodsandco), which has amassed over 41,800 genuine followers.
- VICE PRESIDENT at LIEBHABER
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at LIEBHABER
- PR ASSOCIATE at LAWLOR MEDIA GROUP
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Effectively leads Marketing, Licensing, and Consumer Relations teams
• Develops and executes highly successful integrated marketing and media campaigns that drive sales, increase brand awareness, and result in increased placement at retail.
• Manages Imperial Toy's extensive licensing portfolio, including contract negotiations, sell-in/POS analysis, and licensor support/requests such as forecasting, licensed product placement, marketing plans, and sales strategy. (Disney, Marvel, Warner Brothers, Nickelodeon, Mattel, MGA, Little Tikes and Ford)
• Markets and promotes all Imperial Toy brands and licensed products through social media, e-commerce, marketing and other events/outreach campaigns on Imperial Toy and Lick-A-Bubble platforms.
• Member of executive team, provide strategic direction for proprietary brands and licensed product development.
• Collaborates with licensing and retail partners on social drivers and promotional opportunities geared towards target consumers including Buzzfeed's CAMP experience with Lick-A-Bubble.
- Vice president licensing & branding at Imperial toy, LLC
- Professional Instructor at FASHION INSTITUTE OF DESIGN & MERCHANDISING (FIDM)
- Vice President Licensing & Branding at RECYCLED KARMA BRANDS, LLC
- Retail Licensing Manager at SEGA OF AMERICA
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism
- - Marketing/Journalism