• Oversee day-to-day operations for full-time staff, writing press releases and client articles
• Manage logistics for event planning sister company
• Media solicitation for clients, scheduling client interviews, developing marketing initiatives
- PR MANAGER at BROWN + DUTCH PR
- Director of Publicity at ELVIE G PR
- National Account Manager at KINEXO
- Publicity Coordinator at ELVIE G PR
2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Marketing - planning and Cision
• Help start and run a successful PR program
• Develop materials for promotion and business development with graphics and content
• Create branding and content manage multiple sites on SharePoint for various contracts
• Research vendors when necessary branding and programs are required within a set budget
• Research topics for articles for various newsletters
• Create the branding and content for newsletters, press releases, collateral and consulting on speeches
• Develop and distribute media alerts and written and video news releases
• Monitor and measure news coverage for SRI
• Create targeted messages for internal and external audiences
• Develop and maintain editorial calendars
• Create key messages and talking points
• Successfully create strategic communications, marketing, and brand positioning
• Provide marketing management support
• Create and maintain a Style Guide
• Successfully identify and support community and charitable activities and organizations for corporate support
• Establish, monitor, and grow online presence across various media channels
• Edit all communications that will be distributed internally and externally
- PR Manager at Strategic Resources, Inc
- General Services Administration/Technical Writer & Proposal Writer at Nolij Consulting
- Policy Communications and Fund raising Director at Auto Care Association
- Policy Communications and Fund raising Director at American Psychological Association
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English and French - English and French
● Manage, execute and own all PR campaigns and planning's in North America and LATAM for all PC and other related titles under Sega of Europe.
● Direct, lead, mentor and develop junior PR staff.
● Be creative and constantly look for new PR opportunities, stories or angles to pitch to media.
● Ensure forecasts are met or exceeded and budgets are adhered to while maximizing delivery and impact for all activities.
● Assume the role of highly knowledgeable product evangelist and spokesperson within both North and South America, becoming a destination for specialist & mainstream press.
● Learn and expertly demo all key franchise titles as required throughout their campaigns to audiences both internal and external of all sizes and levels of seniority.
● Supply regular coverage reports and ongoing insight into the press landscape to studios and executives.
● Work in tandem with the Senior Marketing Manager in the expansion of all key franchises into emerging markets in South America, defining PR strategy for traditional & F2P product promotion and growth as required.
● Work closely with the all studio Communication Managers and Brand Directors to identify, plan and manage industry and public events.
● Develop and maintain positive press relationships within the key territories and actively work to forge long-term and mutually beneficial media outlet associations.
● Work closely with the studio community teams to manage and identify local content creators for developing on-going positive co-operational relationships.
● Manage external PR agencies and vendors by title and territory.
- Americas' PR Manager at SEGA of Europe
- Director and General Manager of Site at Chateauform France, exclusive chateaux/hotel for business professionals only
- Export PR and Product Manager at 2K Games
- International Associate PR Manager at 2K Games
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Global Communications
- - International Business
Established and developed the company’s first internal PR
• Secured press hits in the AP and Fast Company within first 3 months of the position
• Designed and produced collateral materials for the sales team including competitive materials, case studies and capabilities deck
• Established our positioning in the market and created a messaging guide and cheat sheet for all internal teams
• Monitored our competitors and reported on the information in a digestible format for all internal teams
• Reworked and launched new website pages that are aligned with our message
- PR MANAGER at MUCK RACK
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at Muck Rack
- Business Development Coordinator at Muck Rack
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT at Muck Rack
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
• Designed a thorough, five-year PR Plan for Habitat for Humanity Claremore Branch media and marketing board.
• Created Twitter account and interactive, professional website.
• Developed high quality persuasive imagery: print brochure, logo enhancement, press release and video commercial.
• Held meetings with board and executive director periodically to discuss future direction of the organization and budget plans.
- PR Manager/Specialist at Habitat for Humanity Claremore Branch
- Intern at Rogers State University Department of Academic Enrichment
- Marketing Communications Specialist at Grant Gingerich State Farm
- Dance Team Head Coach at USD
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications
- High School Diploma
Develop and execute national PR strategy; maintain relations with key media outlets both in the U.S. and Greater China; handle media inquiries for C-suite executives, successfully securing high-quality media coverage in top-tier media outlets (e.g. Forbes, LA Times, CCTV- 4, Variety, KPCC). Initiate and lead regional press events, including press conferences, promotional campaigns, and media appreciation events. Strategize and implement editorial plans for content marketing; craft and curate content for the bank's social media accounts, resulting in an increase of followers and page view count by more than 100% in just one year.
- AVP, Assistant PR Manager at East West Bank
- Account Manager at Ruder Finn Asia
- Account Executive at DraftFCB
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Public Policy
- Master's Degree - Media Management
Handle Artist Management, day-to-day responsiblilities within the company. PR Management and promotions, event bookings.
- PR Manager, Artist Management at GTC Entertainment
- Director & Producer, Sound Engineer at Irie Eyez Entertainment & Productions
- Lead Bartender at BOTTOMS UP BARTENDING
- Bar Manager/Bartender at Club NV50
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Entertainment Business Management
- AS - Recording Arts Sound Engineering
Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics ◾ Act as liaison between client and media correspondents ◾ Manage client relationships ◾ Plan, develop and implement communications strategies for key media contacts and customer references ◾ Draft press/news releases, media alerts and media pitches ◾ Develop and assemble media kits ◾ Monitor media coverage to stay abreast on industry trends ◾ Maintain digital and social media for optimized search engine optimization ◾ Coordinate and assist with events including organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days, and press tours ◾ Source and manage speaking and sponsorship opportunities Perform tasks as directed ◾ Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation ◾ Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- PR Manager at Farrah PR & Consulting
- Event Manager at Live Oak Lounge & Grill
- Public Relations Manager at House of Obsessions
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Corporate Communications
• Oversee the work and timeline of creative, media buying, PR and social media agencies
• Initiate all marketing efforts of the project, including brand development, collateral development, advertising campaign and event sponsorship
• Manage the development of creative and marketing assets including renderings, floor plans, fact sheets, film, brochure, signage, eblasts, invitation and website (www.oceanwideplaza.com)
• Spearhead all efforts for the Topping Off Event where over 200 guests attended, including city and government officials, consultants, business partners, media, influencers and brokers
• Launch, manage and monitor the company’s 3 social media accounts. Successfully generate awareness, increase engagement on social posts, grow a loyal and engaged fan base
• Execute advertising campaigns to drive awareness and traffic to website, build up interest list
• Manage project positioning, media inquiries, speaking engagements and CSR efforts
- Marketing and PR Manager at Oceanwide Plaza
- PR/Media Manager at PCA
- Intern at KBPR Group
- Corporate Affairs Executive at L'Oreal
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Strategic Public Relations
- B.A. - Journalism and English Literature
• Produced social media content for a arts events business, promoted vendor products, photographed events, wrote press releases, created spreadsheets for event organization, created and organized company calendar, created budget for event production
• Managed vendors, sponsors, employees, event attendees and venues
- PR Manager at Arts in the Industry
- Reservationist, Food Runner, Server at Oloroso
- Peer Editor at
- Editorial and Marketing Intern at Oloroso
11 months at this Job
- B.A. of Journalism and English - Journalism and English