IRC serves as a resource lab/library for education students. I am the PR manager, in charge of any posters, online media and marketing ideas for the IRC.
- PR Manager at Kent State University IRC
- Customer Care Associate at DSW Shoephoria
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Public relations
PR Manager (03/13 – 05-15) (01/16-06/18)
• Supervise, train and develop the payroll department’s employees.
• Managed ADP System Upgrade to V14. Validated data and processing
• Update and develop payroll procedures in accordance with appropriate regulations and guidelines.
• Set-up and maintain state, local, unemployment, worker’s compensation tax filing requirements for employees in 32 states using ADP tax filing service. Distribute W2’s within Federal Guidelines.
• Set-up and maintain the general ledger module for ADP to create journal entries for accounting upload
• Responsible for setup and maintaining security profiles of ADP Users and the administration of Bellevue University ADP Portal PR Specialist (06/12- 03/01/2013)
• Process the bi-weekly and monthly payrolls using ADP Pay Ex. Research discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation for time sheets, leave time, salary supplements, longevity pay, stipends, and FMLA.
• Research state requirements for establishing new employment within a state.
• Responsible for filing Annual Reports with the Secretary of State for 35 operating states.
• Create payment file for 200 adjuncts. Maintain employment records for 1200 employees.
• Calculate, respond and enter wage assignments, garnishments, levies, and child support orders using ADP wage assignment module.
- PR Manager at Belevue University
- Payroll / Tax Liaison ADP Tax Employment Tax Service at Team Software
- HR/PR Specialist at Pamida Stores, Inc
- Tax Analyst at MPay Services, Inc
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
Bergen - Norway Type of business: Eyewear Industry Position held: Brand, Marketing & PR Manager Together with Kaibosh team and the talented creative agency SNASK we have re-launched the most irreverent and playful identity for the Norwegian eyewear company Kaibosh. The project was comprehensive encompassing a new brand identity, store fit and new design, a campaign for the launch and a new brand guideline/shopping experience. Overall Role Purpose: Plan, and manage marketing and PR activities for KAIBOSH in line with the overall company strategy, timings and budget. Provide marketing and PR support for licensed brand portfolio on ad-hoc basis as required. Main duties: § Develop and execute brand communication platform § Develop and execute merchandising plan § Prepare and execute overall marketing & PR plan § Briefing, management and evaluation of PR agencies and their activities § Distribution of press releases in key markets not covered by PR agencies § Development of marketing materials, tools and brand collateral including look-books, catalogues, point of sale materials, displays etc. § Organize pack shots and inspirational photography of products § Provide marketing support for retailers/wholesalers/distributors § Develop local store marketing manual § Develop local store marketing plans with KAIBOSH own brand store managers § Internal brand education § Distribution of marketing materials § Securing sponsorships § Building up and maintaining contacts with appropriate media, social influencers, etc. § Maintaining and updating PR, media and contact database § Attending and organizing events, fairs etc. § Monitor competitor marketing activity § Budgeting § Proof reading and quality control of materials § Customer research & feedback § Building strong relationships with relevant stakeholders such as suppliers, brand owners, customers, colleagues etc. § Evaluation of effectiveness of executed activities
- Brand, Marketing & PR Manager at Flo Scandinavia AS
- Marketing Manager at Flo Scandinavia AS
- Account Manager at TW2 SRL
- Store General Manager at Caffe Nero Group Limited
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Science of Communication - Name and type of organization providing education
- Diploma in Accounting and business - development
813) 758-8460 SKILLS
- PR Manager at Seven Marketing & PR
- Social Media Content Intern at Shephard's Beach Resort
- Illustrator and Color at
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts in Mass Communications - Public Relations
- - Public Relations Student Society
Manage company PR activities in the U.S. and other English-speaking markets
• Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of U.S. and other English-speaking consumer media dealing with the casual gaming arena on various platforms (mobile, PC, etc.)
• Manage the corporate Twitter account - AlawarGames
- PR Manager at Alawar Entertainment
- International Project Manager at Clickwise, Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- Communications and General Policy Officer at European Transport Workers' Federation
- Trainee in the TEN Section at European Economic and Social Committee
1 year at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - International Relations
The confidence of the general management, the rigour, commitment and involvement that allowed me to succeed on exceptional, and sensitive missions as follow: -The Promotion and launch of the TRUMP hotel PANAMA, 1 establishment of the group to emerge in Latin America. -The Media/press campaign and the marketing budget management; -The event planning and PR strategies; -Promotion of the hotel from the U.S. via an audiovisual communication, TV and Radio; -Development of press releases and press kits; -Coaching and management.
- PR Manager at TRUMP -USA Hôtels Group
- VIP Relations Manager at OVERSEAS TRAVEL MIAMI-USA
- Quality Manager at CIRCUITRONIX
- at Mortgage Broker, APEX LENDING
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor - International Business
- Baccalauréat - economics
PR Specialist for Social Media clients. Web design and promotions. Social media engagement. Website design and sales. Convention Specialist and Event planning/promo. HR relations. Multi-Media Advertising/Promotions. Small/New Business design and promotions (website and remote locations)
- PR Manager at Westgate Web Designs
- Customer Service, Money Management, Organization and Detailed at Prairie Band Casino and Resort
- Office Assistant at Law Offices of Katherine J. Bierwas
- Merchandising Supervisor at ATA Retail Services
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business, Marketing and Advertising
Develop and execute on communications and PR strategies that drive and promote Trupanion’s public image and leadership position in the industry. Increased Share of Voice by 20% securing coverage in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, top-tier Canadian press and trade publications.
- PR Manager at Trupanion
- Director, Communications at SEATTLE FOUNDATION
- Media Relations Manager at FRED HUTCHINSON CANCER RESEARCH CENTER
- Principal at MICHAEL NANK CONSULTING
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
➢ Provided temporary coverage of the PR Manager’s main duties
➢ Managed PR department, working closely with PR department co-manager and VP of Marketing and Communications in developing press strategies including celebrity engagement
➢ Assisted the planning and execution of the Holiday Event/Pop Up Shop in that took place in New York
➢ Partner with PR agency to insure effective implementation of media plans and deliverables
➢ Leveraged media relationships to secure and maintain brand awareness through product placements in national/regional/social media
➢ Responsible for writing and distributing press releases to the appropriate media outlets
- PR Manager (Temp) at Forevermark at De Beers
- Special Event Assistant at Brooklawn Country Club
- PR Coordinator (Freelance) at Foot Locker
- Coordinator - US Marketing & PR at Nirav Modi
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
COSTA MESA, CA
• Lead social influencer marketing strategy for campaign and online outreach
• Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
• Secure and negotiate earned and paid placements including interviews, reviews, news items, giveaways, video segments, etc.
• Managed on-going influencer/brand ambassador programs
• Event and activation manager
- PR Manager at Sugarhigh Digital
- Digital Marketing Coordinator | Social Media Specialist at Sugarhigh Digital / PR
- NET-A-PORTER at
- PR intern at Beachhouse PR
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Marketing