Full Time Practice Administrator position, overseeing 40 team members and 3 clinical offices. Duties include managing vendors, monitoring clinical team certifications, heading team meetings, reviewing staff performance, projecting and monitoring monthly and annual budgets, distribution of PTO, running bi-weekly payroll.
- Practice Administrator at Commerce Park Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Practice Administrator at John Fatse, DMD & John Scovic, DDS
- Financial Coordinator at Connecticut Fertility Associates
- Billing Supervisor at HealthDrive Medical and Dental Practices
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Administration
• Oversee the day to operations of seven practices
• Management of all clinical staff of seven locations
• Liaison for Medical Profession Staff
• Serve as liaison with chemotherapy infusion center
• Oversee implementation and application of Intellidose chemotherapy system
• Compose policies for the medical oncology practice
• Manage in conjunction with surgical-oncology supervisor and gynecology-oncology practice administrator
• Serve on the redesign committee for the medical oncology expansion
- Practice Administrator at St. Luke's University Hospital Physician's Group
- RN Case Manager Per-Diem at St. Luke's University Health Network, Anderson Campus
- RN Case Manager/RN Denials Specialist at St. Luke's University Hospital, Bethlehem Campus
- RN Case Manager, Surgery, MS, Ortho at University of Rochester, Strong Health, Highland Hospital
5 years at this Job
- MSN - Leadership Curriculum
- - Science and General
- LICENSE - LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
Passionate about inspiring and motivating teams. Proven track record in combining organizational and communication skills with a business approach to patient/client relationships. Innovative problem solver who engages active listening, analysis of operations and empowering others to work together to accomplish personal and professional goals. Revalla Plastic Surgery - Dr. Lisa Hunsicker / Practice Administrator /Denver, CO October 2016 - Present Directs, supervises and coaches 8 administrative and clinical staff for a successful reconstructive and cosmetic surgery practice that includes a medi-spa. Manages the daily business operations of the practice to ensure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction. Full profit and loss responsibility including expenses and budgeting. Helped to increase revenue by 20%. Implementing EMR conversion.
- Practice Administrator at Dr. Lisa Hunsicker
- Dr. Terry Nedbalski / Practice Administrator at HR - Accounting - Insurance - Systems - Marketing - Payroll
- Practice Administrator at HR - Marketing - Systems - Patient/Referral Management
- Practice Administrator at Dr. Lance Schneider
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S.B.A. degree. - Business
Responsible for all aspects of operations and financial performance, i.e., personnel, staffing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, clinical systems, financial reporting, physician Income Distribution Plan and provider relationships for 18 providers and 81 employees at 4 locations. 2002-Present State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, PLLC Johnson City, TN Practice Administrator for Johnson City Internal Medicine Associates & Administrator of SoFHA Diagnostic Center Responsible for all aspects of clinic/center operations, i.e., personnel, staffing, patient scheduling, clinical systems, financial reporting, physician Income Distribution Plan and provider relationships for 17 providers and 80 employees.
- Practice Administrator at Women's Care Group, P.C
- Executive Director / Controller at Premier Practice Management
- Physician Practice Accountant / Financial Analyst at The Baptist Health System of East Tennessee
- Accounting Manager / Sales and Marketing Accountant at The Berkline Corporation
17 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Assured adequate staffing coverage in administrative areas and improved efficiency and ensured adequate patient access.
• Oversaw and resolved problems relating to practice systems including appointments, registration, physician referrals, medical records, staff/patient relations and billing.
• Monitored and improved patient satisfaction.
• Developed provider schedules and made certain they were entered correctly in the computer system including the maintenance of their schedules and arranged appropriate staffing of practitioners and patient services staff.
• Monitored to provide consistency in adherence to Medical Center policies and procedures.
• Analyzed all aspects of practice operations to identify areas for improvement and developed strategies for their resolution with the Medical Director, Nurse Manager, and Departmental Administrator.
• Prepared payroll via ADP and PAYCOM for pediatric department and utilized EPIC medical software.
- Practice Administrator at 1 Family Practice Dr
- Program Support Specialist at Ulster County Community Action Committee
- Customer Service Representative for JWOD.com/Ability One at National Industries for the Blind
- Practice Administrator/Office Manager at Washington Medical Group, PC (specializing in head trauma & spinal cord injuries)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Science for Healthcare/Business Management
- Bachelor's - Human Communication Studies/Legal Communication
• Implemented programs that resulted in $35k savings through better utilization of surgery gases, renegotiated credit card fees, "buying group" pricing for supplies, payroll management, and change in tax status.
• Implemented innovative marketing techniques that resulted in increased revenue of $125k in 2012. Speaking engagement attendance increased from 3 to 80+.
• Through collaboration with medical support team instituted Care Credit payment option that resulted in increased revenue and patient satisfaction.
• Eligible for MGMA Practice Administrator exam.
- Practice Administrator at Grand Strand Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Accountant at Waccamaw Land & Timber
- Corporate Controller at Resort Restaurants of Myrtle Beach
- Corporate Controller at Hooters Air
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
- Establish and maintain strong relations with Medical Directors, Hospital Administration and C-Suite, Managers, Providers, Nursing Leadership, hospital staff, and other IES personnel - Provide administrative support to the department and key hospital personnel - Oversee the non-clinical aspects of three emergency rooms and foster appropriate relationships with hospital staff and currently one hundred fifty plus providers - New contract transition, I was able to step into an interim role as a practice administrator for three new sites for six months and continue my current workload, while building new relationships and collaborating on the needs for the new sites - Train and mentor new practice administrators within 6-month of hiring - Chosen as a committee chair for the IES annual Quality Summit 2017 during first year of employment, Critical Procedures Course 2018, Exhibitor Committee 2019 - Ensure timely completion of Provider schedules and payroll with exceptions - Schedule and coordinate meetings, agendas, minutes, and calendars - Identify operational/training needs to improve Emergency Department customer service - Maintain employee records to include licensure and certification renewals - Process to completion of initial and reappointment applications to ensure timely filing and follow-up on credentialing - Maintain monthly clinical dashboard and operational dashboard for meetings - Liaison to all Emergency Department providers to facilitate communication and provide support on site and be the point of contact for corporate - Prepare monthly quality reports and build specialized reports upon request - Support with development and execution of operational strategies and planning - Assist with coordination of interviews, travel schedules and Provider Onboarding - Consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, and procedures - Coordinate training/educational courses to include shadow/orientation shifts, CME opportunities and IES sponsored events - Schedule and prepare Provider performance evaluations and assist with performance improvement and follow-up - Assist with and maintain compliance with Strategic Plan objectives
- Practice Administrator at Integrative Emergency Services
- Patient Access Manager, Texas Health Emergency Room at Hospital Out Patient Department
- Billing/Coding Coordinator at Pillar Mental Health Solutions LLC
- Accounting Specialist at Pillar Clinical Research LLC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
I am highly resourceful, flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic individual who possesses a considerable amount of knowledge regarding administrative and office procedures. I am a quick learner who can absorb new ideas and is experienced in coordinating, planning and organizing a wide range of administrative activities. Very well organized and an excellent team player with proven ability to work proactively in a complex and busy office environment.
At my current position as an Office Manager / Practice Administrator, I am responsible for successfully managing/consulting and operating medical oncology / hematology practice involving one or more specialty disciplines at one location. I provide medical specialists with the resources required to meet patient needs and meet the financial objectives of the group practice.
I have strong interpersonal skills and a sense of creativity, which is important for in the overall performance of the professional office settings.
Areas of Expertise
• Office procedures
• IT skills
• Data management
• Vendor/Customer service relations/contracts
• Diary/reports/consulting/planning management
• HR management + Payroll
- Practice Administrator at Inland Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- Medical Billing Dept Supervisor at Corona Family Care
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's not completed - Admin, Human Resources
As practice administrator I was responsible for, human resources, financial management including revenue cycle manage- ment, budgeting, computer systems, networking, contracting and systems development. During my first year with OCR I implemented a new, cloud based, practice management system (Advanced MD), a new EHR (MDI) and injectable drug inventory program (FlexscanMD), as well as the design and implementation of a new IT in- frastructure. Additionally I preformed a complete overhaul of the company website. I also revamped the way in which all practice data is analyzed and presented to the doctors. Additionally I was responsible for managing a multimillion dollar clinical trial budget which included over 32 clini- cal trials during my tenure. This included but was not limited to budgeting, tacking visits and billing. Other responsibilities included design, construction management and hiring new physicians. Because of my knowledge and understanding of the clinical aspects retina practice I was able to interview potential physicians and understand their clinical abilities. As part of this process I evaluated their personalities utilizing the DiSC sys- tem and was able to evaluate how well the potential hires would fit into the existing physician group. My creative design services included the complete creation of print documents from source to final printing. These projects included poster design used for marketing, slide programs and multi page brochures for market- ing. My most recent project was developing multimedia training programs for new hires.
- PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR at ORANGE COUNTY RETINA
- PRACTICE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at
- CEO OPHTHALMOLOGY MANAGEMENT SERVICES at WOOD- HAMS EYE CLINIC
- PRESIDENT at BARCONTI TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- Bachelors degree in Political Science - databases, ophthalmology and diagnostics
• Skillfully manage facility operations for multiple sites as a functioning Practice Administrator for a Federally Qualified Health Clinic.
• Recruit, hire, train and coach managers, coordinators, and clinical support staff.
• Established standards for selection, promotion and termination of staff.
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with physicians to ensure patient satisfaction and compliance with set standards.
• Consistently comply with applicable laws and regulations and ensure facility adherence to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
• Represent and interpret the agency's functions and services to other institutions, the public, government agencies and other organizations.
• Investigate and report issues relating to patient care or conditions that might hinder patient well- being.
- Practice Administrator at SQUIRREL HILL HEALTH CENTER
- Consultant at ROBERT MORRIS UNIVERSITY
- Practice Administrator at PEDIATRIC ALLIANCE, P.C
- Development Associate at FAMILY HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE
8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Economics
- DIPLOMA - Medical Assistant