Practice Manager of the Southern IL Hand Surgical Center. Management of 3 professional hand surgeons and clinical staff of their private practice. Supply ordering, timekeeping for payroll, financial reporting and budgeting, credentialing of providers, employee benefits, hiring, discipline and terminations, as well as all other aspects of site healthcare and Project management. Managed all financial accounts, insurance, MIPS and CMS reporting, as well as oversee billings and EMR.
- Practice Manager at Practice Manager
- Site Manager/Practice Manager at Wexford Health Sources
- Manager of Building/Grounds at Moose International Central
- Financial Advisor at Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational & Professional Development, and Business Management
- Associates of Science - Business Management
Veterinary practice manager
- Practice Manager-LVT at Prescott Area Pet Emergency Hospital
- LVT Emergency Dept. Lead Technologist at Vca Oso Creek Animal Hospital and Emergency
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Veterinary Technology - Companion Animal Medicine with special interest in Veterinary Forensics
- Associate in Veterinary Technology
Practice Manager - Hudson County Englewood Health Primary Care Office
- Practice Manager at Englewood Medical Hospital
- Epic EMR Credentialed Trainer - OpTime and Anesthesia at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Practice Manager/Dental Assistant at Metropolitan Endodontics
- Dental Hygiene Practice Coordinator at East Madison Dental
7 months at this Job
- - Dental Radiology NJ Lic
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science
- Bachelors in Public Health - Present
2) Family Medicine Offices > Manager, Market Billing > Analyst, SSR - EC Market Management
• Managed (2) full-time provider/staff ambulatory FM practice locations. Duties including but not limited to operational and revenue components. Upon promotion to Market Billing Manager, responsible for full revenue cycle management of 5 practices (4 NextGen platforms and 1 e-Clinical Works platform), market billing staff, vendors, education and applications. Added Analyst duties incorporated RCM and Analytics Management and Market Key Performance Metrics. Technology
• Project Lead for the day to day NG system build, edits, implementation, training, resolution reporting, tracking and monitoring. Vendor application management, training and compliance. Peripheral product/application training and end user implementation.
• Physician electronic license management/tracking/compliance.
• Training/implementation/education of EHR templates and required forms for provider, staff, and patient use that meet all CMS criteria (including Health Risk Assessment, Patient Registration, Visit Note, History and Physical Forms).
• Firm knowledge base of enterprise wide application tools and interfaces (including Trans World, Trans First, One App, multiple Lab Platforms, ZocDoc, CMS tools and compliance applications.
• Expertise in Microsoft Suite Applications. Training and Support
• Project Lead for new and continuing multi-level staff training, provider requirements, revenue reporting and EOM reconciliation duties.
• Support Practices with all RC needs (including billing, coding and payer compliance).Conducted staff training sessions. Develop Revenue Cycle training tools and market manual. Conduct competency reviews and documentation/billing/collection audits. Practice workflow assessment and training.
• Practice Manager revue report training (denial management, rejection management, AR and documentation management
• Developed presentations (agendas, learning objectives, and timelines) for revenue cycle, application implementation/training and compliance in-service sessions. Education & Competencies
• Provided application and workflow audit education - focusing on encounter/system documentation requirements and denial trends
• Developed RC training materials, templates and education mediums to enhance insurance/coding updates.
• Educated, assisted and tracked new patient services for market deliveries/adjudication.
• Established validation process for various front office assistant competencies including customer service skills, system and website competence, patient verification procedures, phone etiquette, co-pay collection and balances, patient/insurance account registration and eligibility needs/updates.
- Practice Manager at TENET HEALTHCARE/TENET PRACTICE RESOURCES
- Manager of CBO and Coding staff for private community hospital at EPM
- Billing Manager > Manager, Revenue Cycle/Clinical Care Operations at FAIRMONT PHYSICIANS NETWORK
- Practice Manager at Bridgeport Phys Care
6 years, 2 months at this Job
Practice manager for mobile primary care over 2 nurse practitioners and 2 podiatrists.
- Practice Manager at Doctors to Home,Llc
- Practice Manager at Home Doctor For You
- Lead Medical Assistant at Home Doctor For You
- Patient Concierge at Nightingale
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
• Assist with the development of practice goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies and procedures
• Organize the practice in accordance with administrative guidelines in order to provide specified medical services to meet the legal, organizational and medical staff guidelines
• Interpret and communicate new or revised policies to staff
• Management style of leading by example
• Manage employee review process and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
• Began as office nurse, have been promoted to various positions within the organization ◦ Held positions of practice nurse, care coordinator, O&E lead, nurse manager, and PCMH coach
- Practice Manager at BASSETT FAMILY PRACTICE
- Gastroenterology Nurse at ROCKFORD DIGESTIVE HEALTH SPECIALISTS
- Nurse Manager at STUART FAMILY PRACTICE
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
Recently promoted to practice manager for one of the largest family practice clinics with the Boone Medical Group. Currently manager of 20 employees and 8 physicians between two separate clinics.
- Practice Manager at Boone Medical Group-Central
- Practice Manager, Specialty Practice Clinic at Boone Medical Group-Central
- Practice Supervisor, Family Practice Clinic at Boone Medical Group-Central
- Clinic Manager, Sparks Clinic Pain Management & Sparks Clinic at Sparks Health System
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Services - Medical Assisting Services
- Associate of Applied Science in Logistics - Design
Practice manager for 3 location 5 cardiologist group. Staff, management, revenue, office flow, cost controlling. Financial management, organizational governance, Human Resources, operations, safety. Cardiac coding for hospital and office services
- Practice Manager at Memorial cardiology associates
- HR Manager/Business Manager at THE ALLERGY CLINIC
- Business Manager/Controller at SOUTHERN COUNTIES CONSTRUCTION AND INVESTMENTS
- Administrative Assistant / Payroll Clerk at SOUND PERFECTION
6 months at this Job
• Supervises non-clinical staff to ensure accurate daily co-payment collection, including cash, checks and credit card payments; charges and receipts are accounted for and correct
• Provides appropriate training and mentoring to ensure that Red Hook Family Practice and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved in the scheduling of appointments and facilitation of patient services through telephone, e-mail, and direct patient contact.
• Creates and monitor providers monthly schedules to aid in patient satisfaction and care
• Encourage, and provides appropriate training for job performance and healthcare industry knowledge
• Created a system to enhance patient and provider communication, and customer service
• Provides a forum for open communication and problem resolution in order to optimize work flow efficiencies.
• Reviews and communicates information and potential solutions regarding patient satisfaction, risk, and operating issues to the Practice Manager and staff.
• Ensures that staffing is appropriate based on patient volume; schedules all staff to ensure coverage consistent with Red Hook Family Practice guidelines for the location.
• Works with the Practice Manager to authorize double book and over book requests when necessary, ensuring proper staff to provide support.
• Administers/monitors time and attendance for staff; reviews and approves requests for paid time off.
• Works with third party contracts to ensure that guidelines, and scope of work between contractor and Red Hook Family Practice is achieved and maintained.
• Implemented an in-office survey to ensure patient satisfaction is achieved and maintained
• Identifies and resolves patient-related issues, within guidelines and in a timely and courteous manner.
• Works within scope to ensure equipment and facilities are safe and clean, and non- medical equipment is operating properly.
• Assists in the hiring and general orientation of staff; provides work direction, assigns schedules, and conducts on-the-job training.
• Monitors and evaluates performance, and recommends personnel actions, such as acknowledgement, commendations and disciplinary actions.
• Took the initiative in updating the employee handwork, to ensure that company policy is adhered to
• Ensures employees understand and comply with local, state, federal and regulatory standards, as they apply to respective job functions.
• Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Assistant Practice Manager at RED HOOK FAMILY PRACTICE
- liaison between and advocated for patients at ADVANTAGE CARE PHYSICIANS
- Patient Advocate at EMBLEM HEALTH
- Acting Contracts/Grants Administrator- Office at DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Legal Studies
High volume emergency facility that has been in the Tampa area for over 20 years. Served mainly as the Practice Manager and the focus areas included accounts payable, payroll, human resources, overview of practice fees, inventory and culture management. Significant accomplishments: Debt reduction; very transparent with owner before practice was sold; facilitated and improved employee personnel files; helped with implementation from a small, single owner to a corporate company.
- Practice Manager at Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service
- Veterinary Assistant at Animal Emergency Hospital Volusia
- Office Manager at Glencoe Veterinary Hospital
- Practice Manager at Halifax Veterinary Center
5 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology