FEB 2018- Current
• Created and prepared classroom newsletters, attendance logs and lesson plans using Microsoft Office
• Trained daycare assistants on Maine Health and Safety standards, curriculum and Maine Early Learning guidelines
• Conducted social and academic meetings frequently providing parents and other educators updates on student's progress
• Handled multiple tasks and responsibilities while remaining composed and meeting deadlines PRESCHOOL/ PRE-K TEACHER TODDLE INN CHILDCARE JUNE. 2014 -FEB 2018
• Worked closely with teams of other professionals to enhance the experience of students
• Daily interaction with a wide range of individuals associated with the program including new staff, management and state providers
• Develop strategies for keeping students, parents, and staff calm while motivating them, and setting goals
- PRESCHOOL/ PRE-K TEACHER TODDLE INN CHILDCARE at PRE-K TEACHER CHILDREN'S DISCOVERY CENTER
- at SHIFT LEADER HANNAFORD BROS
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - EARLY CHILDHOOD AND BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
- B.S. - LIBERAL STUDIES
Lead Pre K teacher. I thought kids how to write their names, shapes, colors, and other educational stuff. All parents and kids had fun and really happy with accomplishments I did.
- Pre-K Teacher at Westside Christian Academy
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Early childhood
As a pre-k teacher I teach basic color, shapes, number and the alphabet. We also do a theme on a weekly basics, we do simple math as early literary as well.
- Pre-K Teacher at Little Acorn Grow
- Nanny/Babysitter at Doshi Family
- Preschool Teacher at Petite School House
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Child Care Program
- Pre k teacher at Reach for the Stars Learning Center
- Pre-K Teacher at
4 years, 3 months at this Job
I'm the pre-k teacher at the center. I am responsible for the well being and safety of the 15 children in my care. I teach them their colors, abc, numbers, shapes, and how to write. I goal is to get them as ready as I can to go to kindergarten.
- Pre-k Teacher at Keaton Childcare and Development
- DSP IIII at Denton State School
- Director at Lighthouse Pre-School
- Pre-k Teacher at Angel Academy
4 years at this Job
- associates - Child Development
- Certificate - Certified Nurses Aid
Grace Kids opened in June, 2018, I have been a Pre K teacher (older 3’s, 4’s & 5’s) since opening day to present. I follow our curriculum, have a “gift” for this age, I absolutely love teaching the little ones. Keep to a schedule, maintain order & safety & most importantly have happy students, parents & co workers.
- Pre K Teacher at Grace Kids
- Substitute Teacher at Shelby County Schools
- Jewelry Sales Associate at Dillard's, Inc.
- Contemporary Sportswear Department Manager at Mc’Clures Department Store
7 months at this Job
- 5 years of University - Sociology, Psyhcology and Philosophy
Fontier pre-K teacher, my duties were lesson plans coming up within visual writing and math examples for children ages 3 to 5. Art projects science projects.
- Pre k teacher at Bright Stars Early Learning Center
- Teacher at Circle of learning pre schoo
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology /Ed
As pre-K teacher I created my own curriculum and implemented it in the classroom. I made it my responsibility to make sure they were ready for kindergarten at the end of the year.
- Pre-k Teacher at KIDS CONNECTION LEARNING CENTER
- Director at Treehouse Learning Center
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Lead pre-k teacher, which included managing a class of 15-20 children with the help of an assistant teacher. I planned each week's lesson plans, in addition to completing individual student assessments. I also cleaned and sanitized my classroom each day and helped with center cleaning duties for public areas.
- Pre-K Teacher at Timberline Learning Center
- Resident Manager at Neu Pathways
3 months at this Job
- bachelor's degree in Applied Science - Occupational Therapy
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
I was working as a Pre-k Teacher at Brightkids Montessori for the year 2016.I made learning interesting and fun and I taught children to love and respect their playmates.
- Pre-K Teacher at Bright kids Montessori
- Lecturer at College of Commerce, Science & Information Technology
- Admission coordinator at Panchjanya Institute
- Assistant Lecturer in Dept. of Business Economic at Dept. of Business Economics
9 months at this Job
- Microsoft Office Professional Certification
- M.S. - Maters of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- Associate - Commerce
- - General