primrose at crossroads park － houston, tx As the pre kindergarten teacher I Created daily lesson plans for activities. Physically and verbally interacted with children throughout the day. Established and maintained a safe play environment for the children. Taught children personal care behaviors, including toilet training and feeding. Continually encouraged children to be understanding and patient with others. Coordinated field trips to local parks, fire stations and zoos. Conducted phone interviews with parents. Wrote newsletters and email to communicate monthly activity schedules to parents. Enforced disciplinary limits to create a structured environment conducive to learning.
- lead pre-kindergarten teacher at
- preschool lead teacher at primrose school at crossroads park
- prekindergarten teacher at frydenhaug Kindergarten
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - environment studies
- Bachelor of Science - agriculture engineering
• Implementing Children’s Learning Adventure curriculum within the classroom, including but not limited to, art, phonics, math, science, and character development.
• Implementing Specialty Room Curriculum including Culinary, Physical Education, Art, Science Lab, and Music and Technology.
• Responsible for supervision of a classroom of up to twenty children with the support of a co-teacher.
• Communicate effectively with Pre-Kindergarten families and parents about their child’s progress, development, and accomplishments, including parent-teacher conferences.
- Pre Kindergarten Teacher at Childrens Learning Adventure
- Assistant Director of Little Saints Preschool at Saint Hubert School
- Lead Toddler Teacher at KinderCare Learning Center
- Childcare provider at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - birth-eight
• Designed and implemented a preschool program for children.
• Created daily age-appropriate lessons and weekly thematic units
• Use innovative methods to teach early writing skills, letter/sound correspondence, letter formation, and pre-reading skills.
• Created interactive science, art, and math activities for the curriculum.
• Worked on planning committees to create a solid pre-kindergarten program.
• Created age-appropriate progress reports to better convey each child's strengths.
• Worked on the NEASC re-accreditation process in 2003. Served as the Early Childhood Chairperson for NEASC re- accreditation process (2013).
• Organizes early childhood Open Houses, conducts preschool tours for prospective families, orders and budgets for preschool supplies, conducts parent/teacher conferences
• Integrated Sensory Based programs into classroom to better suit the needs of various learners
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at ST. MARY'S
- at SUMMER STREET SCHOOL
- Preschool Aide/Teacher at SMALL WORLD LEARNING CENTER
18 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education - Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science - Early Childhood Field of Study
79 South 20th Street (850) 635-0581 DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433 Position: Full Day Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Education Coordinator Care and instruction of 20 children ages 3 - 5 years. Creation of lesson plans for each age level from 1 - 4 (8 classrooms), daily schedules, and daily correspondence with parents/guardians. Use of tablets and technology for documentation and creation of daily reports for children. Maintenance of a clean, welcoming environment in which children feel comfortable and eager to learn and participate. Instruction and development of a variety of skills such as social-emotional, cognitive, language, and mathematics.
- Full Day Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Childcare Network
- Head Start Teacher, Full Day at Bay Mills Child Development Center
- Substitute Teacher at R.J. Wallis Elementary School
- Student Teacher / Substitute Teacher at R.J. Wallis Elementary School
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education - English, Social Studies, and Early Childhood Education
Facilitate a safe and educational learning environment in combination with the delivery
of age appropriate learning and development of children in the age groups from toddler to kindergarten preparation
• Carried out yearly observations over the course of the school year to track the child's development and strengths which were discussed over semi annual parent teacher conferences
• Provide and expose children to the various necessary materials needed to develop a framework for language development and pre reading skills using multiple forms of print
• Active member of Bright Horizons at Bellefair's chapter of Better Together, a employee based committee that plans events for the center
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Bright Horizons Family Solutions at BelleFair
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Literature
• Followed and implemented curriculum, daily reports and monthly calendars
• Report students academic and developmental progress to parents
• Designed thematic art projects and bulletin board displays
• Participated in Back to School night, open house, and Pre Kindergarten Graduation ceremonies
- Pre Kindergarten Teacher at Kinder Kastle
- Pre Kindergarten Teacher at Calico Cat Preschool
- Babysitter at Mr. & Mrs. Gagliardi
- Head Teacher at Kiddie Academy
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- AA - Early Childhood Education
West Lafayette, Indiana August 2016-September 2018 Lead Two-Year-Old Teacher, Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
- Lead Two-Year-Old Teacher, Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Purdue University Early Care and Education Center
- Nanny at Personal Childcare
- Customer Service Representative at Studio B
- Assistant Toddler Teacher, Assistant Preschool Teacher, Floater at Patti Jischke Early Care and Education Center
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies - Development and Family Science
- - Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood Education
As a full-time teacher, I led Pre-K children in educational activities.
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Academy school
- Sales Associate at Chevron Gas
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Designed lessons to benefit a variety of learners
• Instructed students in both whole group and small group situations on a daily basis
• Designed a brand new Pre-Kindergarten classroom
• Developed rapport with students coming from diverse backgrounds
• Strengthened classroom management skills
• Managed and oversaw the activities of classroom aids
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Sacred Heart School - West Reading
- Assistant Teacher at Berks County Intermediate Unit
- Student Teaching at
- Assisted teacher at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary and Early Childhood Education
I currently work at Building Blocks Learning Center where I aide in the teaching of a Pre- Kindergarten class. I help conduct learning/ circle time. I monitor behavior issues, and the learning and development of my class. I write and review reports if needed. I conduct math, and or language arts lessons. I communicate with parents and other staff members efficiently to maintain a strong work environment. I help students with homework/classwork. Provide the lunches and snack to students daily and help students to have fun and reach their highest potential in the process.
- Assistant Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Building Blocks Learning Center
- Young Scholars Academy at Childcare Learning Center
- Personal Care Assistant at Innovage Home Health
- Child Care Attendant at Pueblo YMCA Child Care
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Social work
- - Undergraduate studies