• Build Technical Documentation for the speciﬁc needs of enterprise level clients
• Analyze and simplify data for better understanding for C Level Executives
• Learn new technologies acquired by the company to then provide such solutions to future clients
• Onsite visits for future clients to better analyze the problems being presented by the client
• Calculate Costs and Sales Prices and ﬁnding the best possible deal for both parties
- Software Pre Sales Consultant at CPS Software Division
- Online Sales and Technical Suport at CopierLand CA
- Sales and Technical Support at Saint de Venezuela Software
- Technical Support Representative at Telenetwork Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Pre-sales SMS for banking institution digital software products. Works with sales to provide consulting services to understand how prospective and existing banks operate, their challenges and vision to propose effective solutions.
• Ownership of the pre-sales consulting cycle from the initial customer engagement to the deal closure.
• Liaison with third party credit card vendors to adapt these processes to the Infosys solutions
• Prepare and respond RFI's and RFP's through the sales support process.
• Lead client meetings for end users to C-level stakeholders
• Create targeted demos, workshops, and presentations to demonstrate value proposition.
• Participate in Sales Product forums throughout LATAM countries
- Pre-Sales Consultant Banking Solutions for LATAM at Infosys
- Regional, Consultant Customer Quality Acceptance at MasterCard
- Liaison between the Payment Products unit, and internal Bank units at Banco Do Brasil
- Dispute Resolution Manager at Visa, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Partner with the sales team to drive sales through product education. Demonstrate and present a vast range of radiology and interoperability solutions. Architect solution designs and workflow documentation. Document guidelines for a successful implementation. Provide consultative recommendations for future solution acquisition. Team lead to drive the on-time and accurate completion of customer Request for Proposals for multiple solutions.
• Clinical and technical experience in PACS, image Archives/ storage, Universal Viewers, 3D/ reconstruction software, and cognitive solutions.
• Demonstrate multiple product lines at Healthcare IT and Radiology conferences
• Developed training material and demo scripts on 3D software.
• Work tirelessly and with urgency to provide high quality support to the sales team.
• Take initiate to learn new software as well as assist and train co-workers on the software.
• Consistently looked to as a team leader by managers, co-workers, and supported sales representatives
- Pre-Sales Consultant- Interoperability and Radiology at IBM Watson Health
- Solutions Consultant-Cardiology at IBM Watson Health (Formally Merge Healthcare)
- Radiotherapy Licensing Specialist at Algeta and Bayer
- at Cardinal Health
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Radiography - Management
Work with Sales Team to Demo software products to new prospects. Consult with Development for software enhancements. Train clients on HRnext software platform. Service clients as needed on HRnext software.
- Pre-Sales Consultant at HRnext LLC
- Client Relationship Manager at TRICORE Inc
- at MPAY Inc
- Client Services Manager - Team 3-Direct Client Services at MPAY Inc
7 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice/Sociology
5. Global Sales Analytics Leader / Senior Consultant / Program Manager / Pre-Sales Consultant Resume
Responsible for providing over-arching sales operation support for six global regions. Includes sales performance of global accounts along with country support across all industries. Led IT Services Sales teams through two successful sales systems conversions. Implemented new forecasting methods to improve accuracy and leverage automation to report on successes. Recognized as a top performer managing a sales pipeline well over 30 billion dollars with more than 800 sales professionals and $20 billion in annual sales. Responsible to oversee the conversion of workplace End to End database support from a global team to an in-house group. Planned and executed processes that realized manpower savings significantly ahead of schedule. Developed project plans to implement data collection and reporting for regional clients on a global basis to maintain delivery of metrics during this contracted environment. Managed on-going data collection activities by working with Workplace leaders and their data support SMEs, database administrators and reporting experts. Monitored progress across regions, implemented corrective actions and drove global standards in data collection and reporting. Provided monthly Global ITO Metrics analysis for senior level executives.
- Global Sales Analytics Leader / Senior Consultant / Program Manager / Pre-Sales Consultant at DXC Technologies / HPE / EDS
- Product Manager at ARGO Data Resource Corp
- Sales Systems Manager, VP at AchieveSystems, Inc
- Production Management - AVP at Union Planter's Financial Services - PFIC Corp
11 years at this Job
- Additional Degree Requirements - Instructor of Technology
- Professional Military Education - Leadership, Management, Operations Administration
- Associate Degree - Criminal Justice
Led, implemented and developed effective training program for new 3D mapping medical device software which was swiftly
adopted for clients and employees for eLearning and onsite settings.
• Developed and Implemented eLearning training programs for client 3D Mapping device, HIPAA compliance, employee onboarding. Led selection process, implemented and developed learning management system and course authoring software (Articulate), developed course content, managed LMS system (Litmos).
• Led vendor credentialing processing requirements, processes, credentials, ID badges, customer support business cards and competence letters for employees.
• Developed polices for: security and HIPAA as the security officer and corporate style guide.
- Applications Specialist and Pre-Sales Consultant at APN Health
- Client Relationship Manager at Merge Healthcare
- Pre-Sales Consultant at Cardiology
- Solutions Consultant Manager (Implementation Manager) at Cardiology
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- Diploma - Radiography
• Provide Strategic pre-sales support to Account Executives and the CRO and GM of Americas for Enterprise Automation Sales), RPA and Process Discovery Platforms to Global 2000 companies in the Americas..
• Developed Proof of Concept demos for Hanes Brands, and the City of Seattle.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the evaluation and adoption of Kryon Desktop RPA, and Kryon Process Discovery, for unattended, attended and hybrid RPA.
- Senior Pre Sales Engineer at KRYON SYSTEMS
- Senior Pre Sales Engineer at OPENCONNECT SYSTEMS
- Senior Business Analytics Sales Engineer at ORACLE
- Senior Sales Engineer at ACTUATE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Pre-sale consulting with prospective clients; joining sales teammates on site visits, hosting webinars for prospects, leading conference calls with new and prospective clients, attending/exhibiting at industry conferences to meet with prospects and clients
• Serving as primary consultative point of escalation and support for client from prospect stage through initial sale and onward
• Consultation (virtually and in-person) on go-to-market strategies, client product requirements, best practice product/project workflows
• Supporting India-based production teams with development of pricing methodologies, XML-based product requirements/workflows and knowledge management strategy
• Retention of acquired accounts and mining for incremental/add-on revenue growth opportunities after initial sale
• Contribution to hone overall company sales pitch and overall communications approach Additionally, at Lumina I was tasked with creating from scratch, developing and thereafter managing a domestic US trade books team:
• Scoping and documenting complete understanding of major clients’ new needs for onshore on-staff project management team for production of trade books inclusive of author liaison role
• Consultation with offshore production teams to successfully transition project management and editorial services from offshore to onshore, while mitigating client pain points in prior workflows
• Recruiting and hiring senior on staff members to oversee the new onshore requirements
• Developing and overseeing a recruitment and testing program for onshore freelance editors, indexers, proofreaders and a team of project managers, structured to ensure profitability and with lean on-staff oversight
• Mentoring team through rapid growth with initial client, and expansion of that account to multiple clients across university press, legal publishing and medical education sectors
• Pivoting successfully once primary client’s leadership reversed their onshoring preference; oversaw a successful ramp-down of onshore projects without client disruption Notable successes include
• Creation of a robust onshore team of freelance project managers and editorial resources
• Expanding client list to include university presses and medical education publishers
- Director of Pre-Sales at Lumina Datamatics
- Pre-sales Support Head/Account Manager at Amnet Systems, LLC
- US General Manager at Amnet Systems, LLC
- Director of Client Services, Production Manager at Publication Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Speech Communication
Deliver recommendations, advice and guidance as a senior member of the Pre-Sales team, contributing to best practices as they relate to solution design. Contribute to improving the turnaround time, quality, and standard product offering to customers with a very high customer satisfaction rating
• Delivered product presentations as a subject matter expert while translating specific customer business requirements into workable technology designs that are fit for purpose and meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Participated in streamlining sales processes and proposal documents to show clear and consistent design and value to customers.
• Inspired high customer satisfaction rating by always placing the customer needs above all else.
- Pre-Sales Engineer III at CABLE AND WIRELESS LTD
- Pre-Sales Consultant at Digicel
- Assistant Manager - I.T at Ansa Mcal Ltd
- Network Administrator at EASTERN CREDIT UNION - I.T. DEPARTMENT
10 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE in Networking Security - Networking Security
Oracle Marketing Cloud
• Demonstrates and advises marketing executives on current modern marketing best practices
• Eloqua Master Certified User and Subject Matter Expert of Oracle's Marketing Cloud
• Oracle Marketing Cloud pre-sales consultant for companies with annual revenue up to $7 Billion
- Solution Engineer at Oracle
- Senior Analyst, Network Defeat Division at U.S. Central Command, U.S. Air Force Reserve
- Trade Analyst, Defense Resources & Infrastructure-4 at Defense Intelligence Agency
- Senior Analyst, Support Team Kabul at Defense Intelligence Agency
7 months at this Job
- Certificate in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
- Associates of the Arts - Communications Applications Technology