• Support the enterprise software sales process from discovery through close by understanding business problems and effectively communicating value to stakeholders.
• Build relationships with customers while recommending solution design, defining requirements, deliverables, and milestones.
• Responsible for selling in all verticals.
• Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proofs of concept, and RFP responses.
• Enable users through hands on workshops that address business user challenges involving data quality, data migrations, information governance, and business processes.
• Provide guidance to architecture on technical fit for solution design.
• Onboard and mentor new and junior pre-sales resources.
• Maintain demo environment servers and manage content build.
• Pre-Sales Consultant of the Year - 2014, 2016
- Senior Pre-Sales Consultant at BackOffice Associates
- Senior Consultant at BackOffice Associates
- Data Manager at Blansett Pharmacal
- Associate Analyst at Entergy Corporation
6 years at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
- B.A. - Spanish
• Citsmart ITSM and ESM platform work to develop custom UI and BPM flows to serve service requests from Service Portals.
• Work with CITSmart Internal team to configure custom service portfolios to create incident requests to resolve enterprise wide service needs.
• Enable businesses to better understand their IT with custom reports to understand and better monitor workforce performance.
• Service Portfolios, service management, contract management, configuration items and associated flows are some of my key areas of interest/focus.
• Pre-Sales activities include meeting with leads from marketing end and assisting them at different stages of the demo. Render POCs that help the potential customer understand the advantage and control they can achieve over their IT and beyond.
• Attending workshops and conferences to help promote Citsmart to a larger customer base together with the marketing team namely Pink 18 and HDI.
• Demos include going over the PPT with the marketing reps and showcase the product from a technical standpoint.
• Citsmart Change Management Process
• Citsmart Problem Management Process
• Citsmart Neuro to develop custom layouts, business objects, workflows and associate them with Citsmart platform templates and menus.
- Pre-Sales Consultant/BPM Developer at CITSMART
- Consultant BPM at IT Flux Technologies
- at Austin Community College
- Solutions Developer at TATA TECHNOLOGIES INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate/Associates - Design
- - Head of Design and Publicity
- B.E. - Bachelors
● Data Cleaning, Data Exploration, Data Analysis and build Models to classify the type of incident ticket and the severity of the incident basis the data provided from the customers IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow.
● Worked as Bid Manager to drive multiple proposals (RFPs/ RFIs/ RFQs) which include understanding of Business drivers, Customer needs, AS-IS landscape, ensuring high quality project deliverables.
● As a Pricing Lead worked with the solutions team and senior management to create a price offer which is both attractive to the customer and the company. Have worked on 5 deals having a deal size of over 100M USD.
● Create Data Visualisation dashboards of the price offer which provides insights to senior management from the perspective of Service line, Geography, Technology and Business Units.
● Helped automate the weekly Sales Pipeline report using Excel Macros.
● Helped in creating an Estimation Model for custom applications which don't fall under any technology tower.
- Pre-Sales Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Sr.Engineer- Sales at Larsen & Toubro Limited
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Business Analytics
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
• Bidding & Pricing Consultant/Technical Consultant for Mindtree's biggest offshore client.
• Identified business needs, requirements, constraints and business problem of current system along with the stakeholders.
• Established a Business Analysis methodology around the Waterfall and Agile methodology.
• Developed UML Use Cases and developed a detailed project plan with emphasis on deliverables.
• Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements and analyzed the requirements by using Visio.
• Performed extensive Requirement analysis and developed use cases and workflows.
• Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
• Documented and delivered Functional Specification Document to the project team.
• Involved in requirement analysis, business analysis, use-case analysis, and gap analysis.
• Participated in requirement validation meetings
• Accessing the RFP, RFQ and pricing requests from the customer, qualifying it, coordinating with the sales, technical and bid architect team to create best proposal and making sure request is delivered on time with best quality.
• Hands on experience on tools like one CRM, SDTT, Eco-Sign and Meridio for maintaining database of bids/requests. Key Achievements Learned the various tools necessary for the pricing of the bids quickly and effectively. I then moved on to be the team lead and went beyond my required job responsibility where I got a chance to work with various different types of documents such as the BRD's and FSD's and learned other revenue related processes and report generation tool which ultimately led my team to be the best performing team for that quarter and were given the opportunity to work onsite in close quarters with the client in Netherlands.
- Business Analyst/Pre-sales consultant at Mindtree Limited
- Jr. Business Analyst at Photon Infotech
- Market Research Analyst (Internship) at TAFE-Massey-Ferguson
9 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management - Business Management
- Bachelor of Technology - Industrial Biotechnology
• Prospect / Develop pipeline strategically to align with company goals and forecasts.
• Analysis of business/user/functional requirements, including business processes, standard operating procedures, workflows, and other documents, which would assist in best understanding of upcoming business opportunities to maximize potential revenue.
• Prepare or guide the preparation of high-quality configured demo databases for product demonstrations covering full SaaS software suite.
• Identify and assist with strategic sales positioning for potential high revenue clients Achievements: Number one Outside Sales rep for calendar year 2018 $900k+ ACV 3mil+TCV Number One Pre-Sales Consultant with over 85% of total company revenue over last four years. VIP Sales Award (Highest Close percentage)
- Sales Director SaaS / Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales) at SmartLinx Solutions
- Implementation Consultant at ADP Recruiting Management
- Service Desk Analyst at Air Products
- Supervisor of Technology/Desktop Support at The Wayne Show
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - customer service
Established rapport with large SMB and Fortune 100/500 customers including AT&T, Verizon, NTTData, ACS, Century One, Tenet Healthcare, Chevron, Schlumberger, Whataburger, Ross Stores, and Fidelity to understand requirements and provide technical and engineering solutions. Improved client’s IT resilience and supported business continuity by meeting their needs and recommending convenient products and services. Created and delivered Proof of Concept (PoC), Architecture Design and Planning, request for information (RFI), request for proposal (RFP), and return on investment (ROI) documentation for cost reduction and process improvement.
• 2016 Top Area Pre-sales performer in North America (60+ SE) with $4.5M in sales volume
• 2007 Pre-Sales Engineer of the Year across all divisions and departments (100-120 SEs) for excellence in delivery of solutions and support to CA customers.
• Drove direct and inside sales for CA’s Agile Operations and NetOps products and services, achieving accolades for outstanding performance as Pre-Sales Consultant.
• Instructed and guided less-experience pre-sales consultants on effective sales techniques and presentations, as well as on engaging product demonstrations. Mentor to some of the top performing Pre-Sales Consultants at CA. One of my Mentee’s on the East Coast hit over 200% of his quota in 2017.
• Conducted presentations at trade shows and seminars to promote business solutions and services, generating sales leads. Exhibition center coordinator for the Exhibition floor at CAWorld from 2004-2008.
• Secured new accounts and pursued new opportunities within existing accounts. As a trusted advisor with NTTData (Formerly Dell Services), responsible for at least $15M in additional software sales across 7 years.
- SENIOR PRE-SALES ENGINEER & CONSULTANT at CA Technologies (CA)
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT - CA SERVICES at CA Technologies
- TECHNICAL CONSULTANT- Global Service Provider at CA Technologies
- NT SYSTEMS ANALYST at MCI Systemhouse
14 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Aided Design and Drafting
Customer acquisiBon through technical demonstraBon of BI & Cloud soluBons. Pre-Sales consultant. Strong relaBonships with product alliances and customers led to success stories. Worked as SME for BI SoluBons. Focused on Infrastructure, IntegraBons, Performance Tuning and DocumentaBon.
- Sr. Consultant at Sierra-Cedar Inc
- Asst Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services
- Developer at rapidEffect
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Own client relationship; develop account plans; define account objectives increasing revenue providing excellent service and solutions surpassing client expectations
• Secure new design wins; position solution sales over point product sales whenever possible
• Pre-sales Consultant providing subject matter expertise for Data Networking and Broadband access products
• Subject matter expert for FTTx, GPON, active Ethernet, SD-WAN, 4G and Wireless solutions
- Sales Account Manager at 4G and Wireless solutions
- Sr. OEM Product Manager at Emulex/Avago/Broadcom LTD
- Sr. Product Line Manager at BLADE Network Technologies/IBM/Lenovo
- Sr. Technical Marketing Manager at Check Point Software Technology
1 year at this Job
- BS - Computer Technology
Lead onsite ITSM development team by providing work direction and being single point of contact for any issues or questions the team may have as a Solutions Architect. Pre Sales consultant showcasing product Demo's for IT Service Management, Service Level Management, Service Request Management, Asset Management and CMDB. Work along with Sales and Area Account Managers to produce FRD (Functional Requirement Documents) and SOW documents. Conducts ITSM Maturity Assessments by gathering KPI data and then analyze the information (KPI, customer responses and process documentation) to establish a maturity level and then report findings and recommendations for improvement to the customer. Supervised a team of 4-10 employees on number of million projects. Created ITSM presentations including flight deck Demo environments for Requirement Analysis Workshops and POC (Proof of Concept) workshops. Implemented ITSM Strategies which resulted up to 60% decrease in MTTR for various organizations. Performed initial client CMDB assessment and analysis to begin research process and recommend best practices target data sources, reconciliation jobs, normalization jobs, target Core classes, relationships, attributes, Contract and License Managements. Act as liaison between ITSM and SAP project owners by providing timely updates regarding Integration and escalating issues that may impact the timeline and/or budget.
- ITSM Consultant - Solutions Architect at Column Technologies
- Software Engineer at CGI Inc
- Software Engineer at CGI Inc
8 years, 7 months at this Job
Design, procure, project management, and support of the Toptracer Range product.
• Act as a pre-sales consultant between the sales department and the customer.
• Facilitate collaboration between the infrastructure team, the business application owners, and outside vendors.
• Perform site audits and document the results.
• Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Procure needed equipment and support the installation team.
• Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
• Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Solutions Architect at Topgolf
- Senior Systems Engineer - Infrastructure at Federal Signal Corporation
- at Federal Signal Corporation
- Manager of Infrastructure & Communication Services at Federal Signal Corporation
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology - Electronics Engineering Technology