Pre-sales SMS for banking institution digital software products. Works with sales to provide consulting services to understand how prospective and existing banks operate, their challenges and vision to propose effective solutions.
• Ownership of the pre-sales consulting cycle from the initial customer engagement to the deal closure.
• Liaison with third party credit card vendors to adapt these processes to the Infosys solutions
• Lead meeting with clients and prepare and respond RFI's and RFP's through the sales support process.
• Create targeted demos, workshops, and presentations to demonstrate value proposition.
• Participate in Sales Product forums throughout LATAM countries
- Pre-Sales Consultant Banking Solutions at Infosys
- Regional, Consultant Customer Quality Acceptance at MasterCard
- Liaison between the Payment Products unit at Banco Do Brasil
- Subject matter expert at Utiba Americas
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance - Finance
● Data Extraction of the incident ticket from the customers IT Service Management tool using SQL.
● Data Cleaning, Exploration and Analysis of the incident ticket from the customers IT Service Management tool.
● Built Prediction Models using Decision Trees to classify the incident ticket and predict the severity of the incident
● Performed Text Analysis of the Incident description to create word clouds and identify key issues.
● Worked as Bid Manager to drive multiple proposals (RFPs/ RFIs/ RFQs) ensuring high quality project deliverables.
● As a Pricing Lead, created Pricing Models to provide flexible payment options. Have worked on 5 deals having a deal size of over 100M USD.
● Created Data Visualisation dashboards of the price offer using Tableau which provides insights to senior management from the perspective of Service line, Geography, Technology and Business Units.
● Designed and Implemented custom Data Visualisation dashboards for the weekly Sales Pipeline report using Tableau
- Pre-Sales Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Sr.Engineer- Sales at Larsen & Toubro Limited
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Business Analytics
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
• Citsmart ITSM and ESM platform work to develop custom UI and BPM flows to serve service requests from Service Portals.
• Work with CITSmart Internal team to configure custom service portfolios to create incident requests to resolve enterprise wide service needs.
• Enable businesses to better understand their IT with custom reports to understand and better monitor workforce performance.
• Service Portfolios, service management, contract management, configuration items and associated flows are some of my key areas of interest/focus.
• Pre-Sales activities include meeting with leads from marketing end and assisting them at different stages of the demo. Render POCs that help the potential customer understand the advantage and control they can achieve over their IT and beyond.
• Attending workshops and conferences to help promote Citsmart to a larger customer base together with the marketing team namely Pink 18 and HDI.
• Demos include going over the PPT with the marketing reps and showcase the product from a technical standpoint.
• Citsmart Change Management Process
• Citsmart Problem Management Process
• Citsmart Neuro to develop custom layouts, business objects, workflows and associate them with Citsmart platform templates and menus.
- Pre-Sales Consultant/BPM Developer at CITSMART
- Consultant BPM at IT Flux Technologies
- at Austin Community College
- Solutions Developer at TATA TECHNOLOGIES INC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate/Associates - Design
- - Head of Design and Publicity
- B.E. - Bachelors
Led, implemented and developed effective training program for new 3D mapping medical device software which was swiftly
adopted for clients and employees for eLearning and onsite settings.
• Developed and Implemented eLearning training programs for client 3D Mapping device, HIPAA compliance, employee onboarding. Led selection process, implemented and developed learning management system and course authoring software (Articulate), developed course content, managed LMS system (Litmos).
• Led vendor credentialing processing requirements, processes, credentials, ID badges, customer support business cards and competence letters for employees.
• Developed polices for: security and HIPAA as the security officer and corporate style guide.
- Applications Specialist and Pre-Sales Consultant at APN Health
- Client Relationship Manager at Merge Healthcare an IBM company
- Pre-Sales Consultant at Cardiology
- Solutions Consultant Manager (Implementation Manager) at Cardiology
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- Diploma - Radiology
- Diploma - General
Investment Management Platform providing risk, performance and portfolio management services for multi-asset class investors
• Provide strategic pre-sales support for sales activities including sales opportunity qualification, needs analysis and other general sales support.
• Deliver product demonstrations in tandem with Sales Executive to prospects.
• Prepare and deliver RFI and RFPs.
• Developed and maintained a living, breathing demonstration environment requiring daily maintenance which simulated a client's experience.
• Responsible for the functional and technical relationship for a given prospect account, getting "inside the head" of the challenges potential clients face.
• Main point of contact for proof of concepts driving all aspects from requirements and design to training and delivery.
• In addition to sales meeting participation, support marketing activities which include seminars, education sessions, presentations, and demonstrations.
• Lead CRM for firm's largest client, a multi-national asset management firm, streamlining project management and issue tracking, increasing client satisfaction.
• Educate and train the sales team in the features and use of the product and new features.
• Lead firm initiative to write and maintain a User Manual to document the product from front to back for clients and internal users.
- Pre-Sales Consultant at Vidrio Financial LLC
- Manager - Product Specialist & Accounts - Risk Aggregation at Imagine Software Inc
- Senior Associate - Client Services at Measurisk, LLC
- Senior Associate at Mesirow Financial Consulting, LLC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
As a leader of solution architects, responsible for designing optimal transformation, infrastructure and business process solutions using DXC portfolio offerings and /or a customized approach. The role
utilized my business acumen, multi-platform technical insight, in-depth project management and leadership experience and a very positive, result-focused, winning attitude. Some of the
• Renewed a $19 million TCV infrastructure business within the financial industry
• Renewed a $34 million TCV infrastructure outsourcing business within the financial industry
• Sold a $235 million TCV business process and IT outsourcing solution to a healthcare payer business
• Sold a $74 million TCV IT outsourcing business within the healthcare industry
• Sold a $27 million TCV, IT outsourcing business within the energy industry
• Sold a $8 million TCV, IT outsourcing business within financial industry
• Renewed a $51 million business with a healthcare industry client
• Renewed a $14 million and a $10 million business with two existing manufacturing industry clients
• Trained and mentored colleagues for the Solution Architect and Lead Solution Architect roles
• Contributed to process improvement and productivity tools development initiatives
- Pre-Sales Consultant / Solution Architect / Solution Leader at DXC Technology
- Director of Technology at Financial Security Services Inc
- Systems Engineer (SE), Advanced SE, SE Supervisor, SE Manager at Electronic Data Systems
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- MS Physics - Physics
- BS - Physics & Mathematics
Requiring customers, architecting solutions, and implementing hardware and software solutions for small to medium businesses. Delivered customer proposals, Pre-Sales, and Post-Sales.
• Implemented data production software and hardware for 4 customers.
• Architected wireless and wired networks for 6 customers.
• Upgraded Windows OS for 10 customers.
• Installed and configured software packages like MS Office, Antivirus, and data protection for 10 customers.
• Consulted with 22 customers. Cross Talk Communications (Company Closed 2017) 2016 - 2017 Pre-Sales Consultant/Sales Consultant Facilitated sales campaigns to grow the customer base and expand the footprint of Cross Talk products. Delivered presentations, provided demos and created quotes for new and existing customers. Generated sales leads through local leads groups, connecting with existing customers, and through business leads. During my short tenure, I personally:
• Closed 10 large upgrade deals with existing customers
• Expanded Cross Talk's customer base by 8 new customers
• Increased my knowledge of the sales consultant role by 100%
- Pre-Sales Architect at Ferguson Brothers Consulting
- Senior Systems Engineer/Global Software Architect at EMC Corporation
- Pre-Sales Systems Engineer/Application Architect at
- Staff Sales Engineer at VERITAS Software / Symantec Software
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Computer Science - Sales
Director of Network Engineering reporting to the Vice President ,CEO and CTO.
➢ Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
➢ Leading, training, and managing other members of the account management team and dealing with any issues that may arise.
➢ Managing employer's client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
➢ Overseeing all operational activities for the organization.
➢ Managed a team of 14 network engineers based in the US.
➢ Working at the Architecture Level as Network Designer.
➢ Restructuring business activities to increase speed and efficiency. Working alongside other members of the business on business projects.
➢ All areas of LAN/WAN capacity planning, network architecture, design, engineering
➢ Datacenter Cisco NEXUS Project work, troubleshooting & configuration tasks.
➢ NEXUS 9K,7K,5K and 2K/FEX Administration, troubleshooting and other tasks.
➢ Network Engineering administration for LAN/WAN, Wireless & Datacenter.
➢ DMVPN , IPsec LAN-to-LAN VPN Tunnel management and troubleshooting.
➢ Giving technical presentations to high-level executives.
➢ Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
➢ Working closely with the national accounts team in order to secure large accounts.
➢ Implementing an effective pipeline and lead tracking process.
➢ Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement.
➢ Routing, Switching, Daily Network Engineering Workload Management
➢ Translating the company's strategic plans into defined operational plans.
➢ Defining performance management KPI's to monitor operational success against objectives.
➢ Network Routing: Dynamic interior routing protocols- EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
➢ Pre Sales Consultant working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business. Daily and weekly call with the network engineering team.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals, working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions, ensuring that the company's product can deliver on the customer's requirements.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements. Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team. Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience. An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff.
➢ Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) after P1/P2 Incidents
➢ Researching opportunities for cost savings across the business.
- Director Network Engineering at Unitas Global
- Senior Manager, Network Engineering at HCL
- Senior Network Manager at United Technology Group
- Senior Network Manager at Elauwit Networks
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree in IT Networking Specialist - IT Networking Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Own client relationship; develop account plans; define account objectives increasing revenue providing excellent
service and solutions surpassing client expectations
• Secure new design wins; position solution sales over point product sales whenever possible
• Pre-sales Consultant providing subject matter expertise for Data Networking and Broadband access products
• Subject matter expert for FTTx, GPON, active Ethernet, SD-WAN, 4G and Wireless solutions
- Sales Account Manager at UTStarcom
- Sr. OEM Product Manager at Emulex/Avago/Broadcom LTD
- Sr. Product Line Manager at BLADE Network Technologies/IBM/Lenovo
- Sr. Technical Marketing Manager at Check Point Software Technology
1 month at this Job
- BS - Computer Technology
Various project management, PMO and project development engagements support project scoping and start-up. My primary focus is target operating model alignment and business process redesign. Managing and supporting other client vendor stakeholders.
- Independent Consultant at Independent Consultant
- Senior Managing Consultant - Payments Center of Competence at IBM
- Senior Solution Consultant - SAP Bank Analyzer AFI at SAP AMERICAS
- Consultant at DYNASTY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Arts Business Administration