I am a preschool aide to a Deaf and Hard of Hearing classroom. I enjoy teaching our 3-5 year-olds self-regulation skills, social skills, and accommodating their instriction. I have been learning American Sign Language and speech therapy skills.
- Preschool Aide at Phoenix Day School for the Deaf
- Sales Associate at Dollar General
- Manager, Food Services Assistant, Office Worker, Nanny, Cabin Leader, Staff Trainer at Grand View Camp
- Nanny and Tutor at Private Duty In-Home Care
5 months at this Job
- BA - English & Communications
- Certificate - General
I work as a preschool aide and also do daycare aged children. I teach lessons , play with the kids , prepare he meals , cleaning , & lesson plans
- Preschool Aide at The Learning Lamp
- Banquet Server/Bartender at SUNNEHANNA COUNTRY CLUB
- Food Service Worker at Wendys
- Food Service Worker at IDLEWILD AND SOAK ZONE
5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Academic
• Preschool Aide;pre-k 3 years-5 years
• Assist teacher with lessons
• Work one on one with students
- Preschool Aide at St. John Vianney
- Preschool Aide/Summer Care Counselor at Trinity Academy
- Lead Teacher in Infant at Trinity Early Childhood Academy
- Assistant 2 year old teacher at St. Johns Child Development Center
6 months at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
Teacher's Aide/Assistant Teacher @ Mauna Loa Preschool in Hilo, HI. Supervised 24 children ages 3-5, assisted in school work, projects, indoor/outdoor play, school plays, church programs, prepared breakfast/afternoon snacks, handled most of technical issues (tvs, computers, phones), lead out in daily exercises, read books, sang songs, assisted preschoolers during nap time, painted murals for classrooms, worked on lots of projects, answered phones, took down information, called parents, spoke to inquiries, etc. This was a very busy preschool and weekly, there were new themes and activities to do with the children.
- Preschool Aide/Asst Teacher at Mauna Loa Preschool
- Front Office Receptionist at Sword Medical Center
- Telemarketer at Wine Country Gift Baskets- California Pantry
- Food Processor at Baguette de France- Sandwiches
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
As a part time preschool aide, I assisted in the care of 1 year olds. My daily tasks were cleaning, diaper changing, and feeding.
- Preschool Aide at Phyl's Academy
- Sales Associate at Kilwins
4 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Prepare classroom activities by making copies, gathering materials for activities. Assist children with activities. Translate to teacher with Spanish speakers. Prepare classroom for next day.
- Preschool Aide at GREAT BEGINNINGS PRESCHOOL
- Administrative Assistant at Tanimura & Antle
- Lab Aide at Yuma Agricultural Research Center
- Agriculture Teacher Assistant at Arizona Western College
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture - Agriculture
- Associates Degree in Agriculture - Agriculture
- High School Diploma
Assisting the preschool teacher with educating and directing 27 children ages 4 to 5.
➢ Planning classroom activities with the preschool teacher.
➢ Organizing and filing classroom art work and school work..
- Preschool Aide at St. Bernadette School
- Accounting Manager at Fresenius Medical Care
- Auditor at Ernst & Young
- Auditor at Checkers, Simon, & Rosner
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Management
My position as a pre school aide was to ensure that every child felt comfortable in there environment and grasped all the knowledge that I taught to them to get ready for the next school year. I also cared for children from ages 6 weeks.
- Preschool Aide at Developing Minds
- Sales Associate at Giant Food Stores LLC
- Special Needs Aide at Welllife Network
- Office Assistant at Golden Arms Placement Agency
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assist in planning and designing activities appropriate for a preschool program such as reading stories and working with children at appropriate developmental levels.
● Perform miscellaneous office work such as typing, filing and taking roll.
● When lead teacher is absent, will assist sub-teacher implement curriculum and directly supervise the activities of children.
● Perform a variety of tasks essential to the operation of the program, including preparation of materials, maintenance of facilities, clean-up activities and preparing snacks.
● Assist in planning and supervising of children on field trips or any activities outside the classroom.
● Assist in explaining the program policies and procedures to parents and the public.
● Assist in record keeping and maintaining files and following program policies regarding check-in and check-out of children.
● Work with children with special needs, i.e. physically or emotionally disabled.
● Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position (e.g. prepare for site visits regarding ECERS or CLASS assessments).
- Preschool Aide at Fontana Unified School District
- Stock Associate at Stuart Weitzman
- Daily data entry at Institute for Behavioral Health
- at Back of House
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- High School Diploma
- Master of Arts in Education-Educational Psychology - Early Childhood Education Option
• Work closely and cooperatively with co-teacher to manage a classroom of Pre-K and T-K children (4-5 year olds)
• Create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans, art projects, and circle time activities for Pre-K and T-K children
• Assist with school events such as Open House, Back to School Night, Parents' Tea Party, Parent-teacher conferences, holiday events, and graduation
• Communicate children's learning progress with parents and developing a plan to enhance and improve children's learning experiences
- Preschool Aide at Foster City Preschool and Daycare Center
- Stylist at Old Navy HQ
- Remote Stylist at
- Tutor at Cheery Kids Tutoring Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology