• Daycare assistant for ages 3 months - 2 years
• Preschool Assistant for ages 2 years - 5 years
• Used Montessori principles to learn
• Assisted in learning through play
- Daycare/Preschool Assistant at The Growing Tree Playcare and Preschool
- Teaching Assistant at Operation Exploration
- Volunteer Vibes at Woodridge Elementary School
- Volunteer at Operation Exploration
1 month at this Job
- Associate degree in Arts
- high school diploma
August 2018 - Present
• Float between all the classrooms for breaks and to help any way possible
• Also, acted as Preschool Assistant.
• Helped to shape the minds of young kids
• Help stock the classrooms, if needed.
- Preschool Assistant at Educare Academy
- Busser at Mayberry Diner
- Babysitting at
- Cashier at Shoe Carnival
7 months at this Job
Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Assistant Preschool Teacher at The Learning Experience
- Server at Boston Market
- Sales at Champs Sports
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Medical Assisting
• After-school school age lead teacher
• Plan and execute activities for the school agers
• Support lead teacher in the preschool
- Preschool assistant teacher at Four Square Daycare & Preschool
- Youth Development Specialist and Lifeguard at YMCA
- Paraprofessional Special Education at Cook County Schools
- Reading tutor to K-3 students at Cook County Schools
7 months at this Job
- B.A - Health Education and Physical Education
Assist with the care and wellbeing of children
• Observe, monitor and assist children with classroom activities
• Offer a safe and secure learning experience
- Preschool Assistant at Appleview Early Learning Center & Preschool
- at Toys R Us
- at Whole Foods Market
- Sales Associate/Cashier at American Eagle
5 years at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Certification
- - Art
I have worked here for many years ten years of being an teachers assistant for preschool. Although I started off as just training to become a teacher’s assistant I’ve have more than ten years of experience. I’ve very good with the kids I’m great with making great starts with the kids for their future as well. I’m very flexible with my hours I can work and start at any time. I have lots of experience and will be very excited to start and work.
- Preschool Assistant Teacher at Community Action
- Assistant Preschool Teacher at Community Action
- Softball Coach at Santa Maria Girls Softball
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Part- time preschool assistant teacher.
- Part- Time assistant teacher at Building Rainbows Preschool
4 months at this Job
- - Human Services
Prepare the preschool aged children for their afternoon routine. This is accomplished by offering bathroom breaks and monitoring the bathroom as well. Getting their sleep mats ready for rest time. Preparing the tables with educational equipment and projects to complete after rest time. I also work with after school children. I receive them after they are dropped off by the bus and give them snack and help them with their after school activities until their parents arrive.
- Preschool Assistant at Marcellus Community Childcare Center
- Youth Care Professional at Hillside Family of Agencies
3 months at this Job
- BS - Child and Family Study
• Ensured safety of children from time leaving school until pick up.
• Created and implemented age appropriate lesson plans.
• Taught basic skills such as colors, numbers, letters, personal hygiene, and social skills.
• Promoted physical, social, and emotional development through storytelling, music, arts and crafts, and free play.
- Preschool Assistant at Children's Garden Preschool
- 401K Specialist at Boston Financial Data Services
- Paraprofessional Aide at Galvin Middle School
- Office Manager at Teltron Engineering
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
As the assistant teacher, I worked with the lead teacher to provide a safe and healthy learning experience for up to twenty children between the ages of 3 and 5. Duties included teaching based on the preschool curriculum, supervising play, serving meals, cleaning, and various paperwork duties.
- Preschool Assistant Teacher at Crittenton Services for Children and Families
- Co-Manager/Store Manager at Books-A-Million
- Barista at Books-A-Million
- Internship at AERI Learning Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Creative Art Therapy