I am the preschool director for a non-profit preschool program at Hannalei Elementary. I am in charge of answering phone calls, interacting with families, coordinating events, filling out state documents, lesson planning, supervising staff, etc.
- Preschool Director at Education Enrichment Systems Inc.
- Head Coach at Soccer Shots
- Preschool Teacher at Patti's Preschool
- Site Supervisor/Preschool Teacher/Mommy and Me Classes at Traveling Teachers for the City of Newport Beach, CA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master - Education Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science - Child and Adolescent Development
As as preschool director I have worked to build enrollment and family engagement. Also responsible for managing a staff of fifteen plus employees as well as monitoring and engaging both staff and families. All administrative responsibilities including collecting tuition and fees, paperwork and records collection. Oversee and monitor daily classroom activities and curriculum. Responsible for all staff training through monthly meetings as well as biannual performance evaluations. Client problem resolution and engagement of current and prospective families.
- Preschool Director/Teacher at Woodcrest Preschool
- Preschool Director at Happy Bear School
- Staff trainer and Leader for Professional Development at KinderCare Learning Center
- Center Director at KinderCare Learning Center
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Early Childhood Education and Psychology
Successfully directs and leads staff, oversee daily activities, prepare plans and budgets. Responsible for all
aspects of the center's programming.
• Supervise preschool teachers and childcare workers. Hire and train new staff members. Routinely participate in professional development workshops, to further my knowledge.
• Provide training and professional development opportunities for staff. Establish effective policies and communicate them to staff and parents. Maintain thorough records of child observations and evaluations.
• Develop educational programs and set educational standards. Help staff resolve conflicts between children. Assist staff in effectively communicating with parents.
• Regularly meet with parents and staff to discuss students' progress. Proactively establish budgets and set fees for programs conducive for successfully operations. Consistently ensure facilities are maintained and cleaned according to state regulations.
- Preschool Director at TLC Kids preschool
- Preschool Director at Sunshine Academy Investment, LLC
- Lead Teacher at LaWanda Slaton-Walker
- Lead Teacher at Next Generation Learning Center
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Science - Paralegal
Management and oversight of accredited, faith-based preschool. Responsibilities include: staff hiring, supervision, and development, curriculum development, managing enrollment, budget management, purchasing, facilities development and management, program evaluation, marketing, maintaining national accreditation standards, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with children, parents, staff, and church members
- PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR at MT. OLIVE PRESCHOOL
- Evaluation Associate - Office of Program Evaluation at AUSTIN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- at AUSTIN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Alternative Education Facilitator at AUSTIN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - Developmental and Adult Education
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - LIBERAL ARTS
• Designed and implemented preschool; developed program and curriculum
• Marketing and sales, create all print and digital materials; customer service
• Track tuition payments and petty cash; set program budget; maintain student database
• Hiring, supervision and training of employees
- PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR at NorthLake Church - DoodleBug Christian Preschool
- STAFF PASTOR / PROGRAM MANAGER at NorthLake Church
- BOOKKEEPER at Kurea Furnishings
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Educational Ministries
- Associate of Arts
• Oversee all school operations and manage current teaching staff daily student activities for 140 students.
• Manage a team of 15 teachers and 1 Assistant Preschool Director.
• Handle daily accounting requirements for weekly and monthly student account payment and reconciliations.
• Handle employee related payroll and time keepings needs.
• Plan, facilitate and execute weekly, monthly and annaul school events for staff, parents and students to maintain positive engagement among staff, parents and student population.
• Develop local advertisement and communication posting and bulletins to share internal school recruitment needs and service offerings.
• Conduct all on-site HR and Office Administration requirements including and limited to hiring, interviewing, teacher training and development, vacation policy management, employee relations, parent teach conferences and state school regulation requirements for proper student to teach ratios.
- PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR/ OFFICE MANAGER at LEGACY DAY SCHOOL
- OWNER/ SENIOR MANAGER at BUSY BE CLEANING
- SCHOOL DIRECTOR/ OFFICE MANAGER at STONEBRIDGE ACADEMY
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- GENERAL EDUCATION DIPLOMA
Oversee daily operations, manage staff, and implement policies. As the lead administrator of the preschool handle problems with staff and students. Work with Board Members to create yearly budgets and schedules. Ensure that state standards are met. Purchase supplies and daily snacks. Organize fundraisers. Create daily and yearly schedules for the preschool.
- Preschool Director at Spring Garden Preschool
- Pre-K Teacher / Gray United Methodist Church Preschool at
- TEACHING ASSISTANT at SULLIVAN COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- FOUR YEAR OLD LEAD TEACHER at FIRST BAPTIST KIDS CARE
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - General Studies
- LICENSE - Cosmetology I, II, and III
To obtain a position where my extensive experience of with working with young individuals, families and professionals, and the ability to investigate information from different parties in order to determine the best interests and needs of children are being met and their environment is secure and healthy. JUNE 2017 - APRIL 2018 PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR, ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY Effectively provided a secure, healthy, fun and enriching program which served three to five years old that fostered children's physical, intellectual, emotional and social development and growth; created and updated the parent handbook, policies, procedures and forms; followed and established policies and communicated them to staff; recruited, interviewed and hired staff and created and implemented monthly training opportunities; collaborated with city school system to train our teachers and assist with the special needs students and implement developmentally appropriate activities; ensured lesson plans, goals and objectives were successfully met and are developmentally appropriate to foster students learning; kept record of students progress and communicated with parents
- PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR at ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY
- RESIDENT INITIATIVE DIRECTOR at ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY
- PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER at ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY
- at FAMILY CHILD CARE PARTNERSHIPS AUBURN UNIVERSITY
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - PSYCHOLOGY
• Office manager
• Manage billing for 70+ accounts
• Manage Staff
• Provide tours and enroll new families
• Prepare and implement lesson plans
• Van driver
• Music Leader
• Curriculum development
- Preschool Director at Great Start Preschool
- Children's Ministry Director at Paloma Community Church
- Campus Supervisor at Riverside Christian School - Daycare Department
- Teacher's Assistant at Capistrano Valley Christian Preschool
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
- High School Diploma
Worked my way up through the company beginning as an aide to the after school program then a preschool teacher then the director. I worked with children, family and staff to keep our program running smoothly. Duties included: Handled admission and placement of new students. Ensured that facility operations were well-coordinated and of quality by establishing logical policies and communicating them to staff, teachers and parents. Ensured a qualified teaching staff for parents and students by conducting a rigorous interview and hiring process. Oversaw the day-to-day activities of the preschool. Earned positive feedback from parents regarding classroom instruction and student learning success. Implemented student discipline measures, decreasing classroom disruptions. Provided feedback on individual actions, behaviors and verbal responses. Communicated with contractors and vendors to place and receive orders, request maintenance services and deliver instruction on behalf of office management. Managed and controlled office supply inventory to ensure timely ordering or requisition of depleted or low-level stock. Led groups of youth in discovery exercises and offered personalized support to individuals in need of extra assistance. Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among a class of students. Compiled and produced documents and reports and filed, copied or faxed required papers to appropriate parties. Observed and documented behaviors and actions. Tracked class attendance and student progress. Developed and maintained effective frameworks, standards and requirements. Kept youth safe and secure at facility and in public.
- Preschool Director at Pee Wee Preschool
20 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Social Science Family Relations
- Associate of Arts - Social Science
- High School Diploma