I am a volunteer preschool director at light house ministry. I work first hand with children. I prepare and deliver lesson plans weekly. I earned an award for my work with the children. Which I am very proud of.
- Preschool Director at Light House Ministries
- Team Lead Management at Paradies Lagardere
- Customer Service Representative at BLUE SKY
- Team leader at Team effort/Mission trip
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Responsibilities As the preschool director I create policies, manage staff and oversee daily operations. As director I am the lead administrator of the school and handle problems with staff and students. I help to develop the curriculum and ensure the school meets any standards set by law. Other duties include teaching classes as needed, determining spending responsibilities and making admission decisions. Accomplishments Promoted from Preschool Teacher to Preschool Director in less than a year from an entry level position Reorganized the entire curriculum of Kids Kastle Preschool to cater to children not ready for formal schooling Skills Used Organization development Administrative planning Marketing Personnel management Laws and regulations Community relations Finance Effective hiring, training, team building, and controlling skills Highly developed verbal communication skills Demonstrated high standard of literacy and written communication skills Ability to maintain liaison with teachers and parents Sound knowledge of administrative functions within a day care facility
- Child Care/Preschool Director/Teacher at Elite Kids Preschool & Daycare
- Preschool Director at Kids Kastle
- PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR at The Academy of Palm Desert Community Presbyterian Church
- PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR at Desert Son-Shine Preschool
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
- Certificate - Early Childhood Education
- Certificate - Supervision
ABAGAIL RICH Jump Start Gymnastics – Beachwood, OH August 2004 – August 2018
Multiple Positions: Over the course of 14 years working with Jump Start Gymnastics, my reliability and hard work allowed me to contribute to all facets of the operations, including:
o Managed the staff schedule including taking lead in finding cover for call offs
o Acted as face of the company while answering phones, greeting customers and assisted them with questions
o Planned and organized daily class schedule o Clerical work and basic administration
o Acted as a leader and role model for students
o Instilled discipline and the principles of good sportsmanship in all gymnasts
o Evaluated individual knowledge, skills and strengths of students and assigned team levels o Implemented drills and training strategies for individual student performances
o Designed and choreographed individual gymnastics routines for competition
o Created and organized preschool lesson plans for students ranging in ages from 18
months to 6 years
o Trained other coaches in essential work responsibilities such as how to follow lesson plans, teaching techniques and how to implement them properly to aid in student development
o Promoted lifelong skills in students such as discipline, following directions and working well with others
o Taught fundamental gymnastic techniques to train children for further training on balance beams, bars, floor, trampoline and vault
Imagination Station – Cleveland, OH September 2011 – November 2012 Daycare Teacher
Developed age appropriate activities and programs for ages ranging from infant to 5 years old
Cared for basic needs of children while providing a safe environment
• Acted as floater to each classroom during the week. Assisted with office duties such as answering phones, greeting customers, checking in/out children Work History 6807 Ackley Road, Parma, Ohio 44129 | 440-212-3639 | [email protected] Education Parma Senior High School – Parma, OH August 2003 – June 2007 High School Diploma ABAGAIL RICH 6807 Ackley Road, Parma, Ohio 44129 | 440-212-3639 | [email protected]
- Preschool director at Jumpstart gymnastics
- Preschool Director/Teacher (gymnastics) at
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Early childhood education
- Some college
• Supervised all daily tasks according to schedule and priorities, including reviewing financial statements, measuring productivity, discussing goals and achievements, and determining overall success strategy.
• Help coordinated inter-departmental coordination as needed to increase efficiency, improve morale, eliminate redundancies, and ensure achievement of the corporate vision.
• Provided support for daily activities in all sectors including reviewing budgets, approving time off requests, leading recruitment efforts, managing calendars, tracking expenses, and facilitating payroll.
• Provided ongoing training and support to all preschool staff by conducting quarterly trainings and providing feedback through classroom observations.
• Greet visitors, answer questions, arrange meetings, lead tours, and perform other daily customer service tasks to ensure corporate values are upheld while keeping the director's schedule free for required appointments.
• Managed financial activities according to quarterly schedules, including reviewing budgets, approving expenses, distributing funds, researching investment opportunities, planning fundraising events, and establishing monetary goals.
• Performed general office duties daily including reading mail and email, making and receiving phone calls, filing documents, managing database systems, and overseeing office activities.
• Partnered with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
• Knowledge of and ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding a Preschool Center.
- Preschool Director at Center for Academic Success Preschool
- Preschool Teacher/Director at Faith Lutheran School
- Assistant Director/ Lead Preschool Teacher at Circle of Friends - Tucson
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Responsibilities As the Preschool Director I am responsible for enrollment, registration, budget and finances, and supervising the teachers at the preschool among many other day to day tasks. Communication with the current families is a vital part of my position. I create the preschool monthly newsletter, send email blasts, hold meetings and orientations, and greet families each day so they feel a strong connection to their child's school. Accomplishments I have helped bridge a gap between the church and preschool by opening up the door of communication and solving some small issues that were developing between the two. I also have supported the teachers in a variety of ways including getting their input and trying to find solutions to their concerns. I have helped with the organization and updates that were needed in the preschool and continue to do so. Overall, I have brought a fresh perspective and set a very positive example to create a fun and loving work environment. Skills Used Organization, reliability, ingenuity, leadership and continual optimism.
- Preschool Director at Word of Life Lutheran Preschool
- Preschool Director at Gods Gifts Preschool
- Director at SciTech Discovery Preschool
- Owner at Home Daycare Business
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters - Family and Consumer Sciences
1. Provided hands on circle time with children ages 3-4 years of age by teaching zoo phonics approach to teaching children the Alphabet, teaching children their numbers, colors, seasons, and other state requirements needed for school readiness. 2. In charge of maintaining the classroom and staff to create a fun and loving learning environment for the children. 3. I closed the preschool on a regular basis and also occasionally prepared meals and snacks for the children as well as doing nap twice a week. 4. I created Art projects and age appropriate curriculum for the children to develop skills needed later in life.
- Preschool Director at Little Sprouts Preschool
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at Chico Oaks Preschool
- Infant Teacher at Little discoveries Preschool
- ARC Tutor at CSU Chico
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA in Early Childhood Development
- AA degrees in Liberal Studies and Child Development
• Screened and answered calls, emails, and correspondence with professionalism and in a timely manner
• Created PowerPoint presentations to report to board of directors
• Comfortable with fast-paced environment
• Improved employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts
• Advertise to increase enrollment via Facebook campaigns, word-of-mouth promotions, and Yelp advertising
• Planned and coordinated department events, such as parties, volunteer activities, dinners and off-site meetings
• Developed institutional policies and made certain that the policies were in accordance with legal requirements.
• Hired, trained, supervised, and provided professional development for teachers and other staff
• Researched and purchased business and personal items as required
• Organized fundraisers and annual events at the school where all staff, children, and parents are expected to attend
• Advertised via Facebook campaigns, Yelp, and word-of-mouth incentives to increase enrollment
• Offered conflict resolution and took responsibility for business aspects, such as program costs
• Built the current preschool website using Wordpress
• Used Google Analytics to assess hits via current preschool website
• Conferred with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies, and students' behavioral or learning problems
• Monitored students' progress, and provided students and teachers with assistance in resolving any problems
• Kept an error free reputation with Community Care Licensing to ensure an impeccable record that all children were safe, and all files were kept immaculately on staff and students in the past seven years
• Responsible for doubling growth of preschool in three years
• Reviewed and interpreted government codes, and developed procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
• Taught classes or courses, and/or provided direct care to children
- Preschool Director at CALVARY CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL
- Project Manager at CALVARY CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL
- Office Manager at CALVARY CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BS - Business Administration
To obtain a position where my extensive experience of with working with young individuals, families and professionals, and the ability to investigate information from different parties in order to determine the best interests and needs of children are being met and their environment is secure and healthy. JUNE 2017 - APRIL 2018 PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR, ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY Effectively provided a secure, healthy, fun and enriching program which served three to five years old that fostered children's physical, intellectual, emotional and social development and growth; created and updated the parent handbook, policies, procedures and forms; followed and established policies and communicated them to staff; recruited, interviewed and hired staff and created and implemented monthly training opportunities; collaborated with city school system to train our teachers and assist with the special needs students and implement developmentally appropriate activities; ensured lesson plans, goals and objectives were successfully met and are developmentally appropriate to foster students learning; kept record of students progress and communicated with parents
- PRESCHOOL DIRECTOR at ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY
- RESIDENT INITIATIVE DIRECTOR at ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY
- PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER at ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY
- at ANDALUSIA HOUSING AUTHORITY
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - PSYCHOLOGY
I am the Director at a children's Preschool. I responsible for the development of the staff and the children in the center. All requirements that are through the state licensing board and health department. My responsibilities included HR, Accounting, staff development, curriculum, and always communication with corp office. AGR Asst Manager/ Coach/Dialer/IT/ Lead Trainer I had many responsibilities, including staff training, coaching and development of staff, dialer which includes the calls that were inbound and outbound to the call center. Coaching the staff on different campaigns and showing through training how to engage with the customers. Training the staff about giving outstanding customer service. Asurion Tech Coach I was tech coach for them and help build re poor with the client. Did all of this over the phone.Training on customer service via call center. Helping the customer with any tech questions with their Verizon account.
- Kidz Preschool Director at children's Preschool
- Executive Account Manager at L.V.A Group INC
- Vacation Village Resorts Timeshare Agent at Grandview
- Cygnus Concepts Assistant Lead Account Manager at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - child development
Responsibilities as Early Childhood Director include: Develop, plan, and implement innovative, high quality, age-appropriate curriculum for children ages 18 months to 5 years. Develop staffing requirement based on current and anticipated enrollment and attrition, consistent with the State of Florida guidelines for VPK Program. Create and maintain the schedule for the program. Develop and manage the preschool budget and ensure the financial viability of the preschool program. Recruit, hire, train, and motivate staff for appropriate coverage that meets state requirements as well as APPLE accreditation standards for appropriate levels of coverage per age group as well as the prescribed curriculum. Conduct annual reviews, interim performance discussions, administer staff compensation, and any disciplinary action when required. Ensure that preschool staff meet and maintain: appropriate accreditation, certifications, and licensure, including valid and current teaching certificate as prescribed by the Florida Department of Education. Adhere to the standards set by the state of Florida for the VPK (Voluntary Prekindergarten Education) Program. Design programs and events that encourage parental participation and involvement. Develop, coordinate, and supervises extra programs such as handwriting, yoga, gymnastics, fitness, etc. Publish the monthly newsletter, weekly parent bulletin, marketing/promotional materials, announcements, and communication regarding the preschool program, activities and events. Develop regular reporting and program updates for School Owners. Develop and maintain a system of record-keeping including: tuition records and payments, permission forms, medical release forms, employee records including: application and resume, background check documentation, certifications, licensure, and current teaching certificate, medical records, attendance, performance reviews, disciplinary action and Fire Drill Records. Manage the childcare and preschool program to ensure compliance with all local and state requirements and performance standards for child care and preschool programs. Apply, receive and maintain preschool accreditation as requested or required. Supervise the work of the Assistant Director.
- Preschool Director at A Children's Carousel
- Independent Worker - Care Provider at Ian Sturdy
- Assistant Principal at Broward County School District
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
- Associate of Arts - Child Development