Preschool lead teacher
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Kids R Kids
- VPK Teacher and Driver at Super Kids Academy
- at Colegio San Pedro Mártir
- Bayamón, Puerto Rico - Student teaching in first grade at Escuela Pública Herminia Rivera Fernández
10 months at this Job
- Master of Psychology - Psychology
- Bachelor's - Art of Education
Preschool lead teacher, experience working with kcready4s, posses understanding of the pyramid model, experience using creative curriculum and intentional teaching cards.
- Preschool lead teacher at YWCA Kalamazoo
- Accounts Payable at Domestic Uniform Rental
- Lead Teacher at bullfrogs and butterflies
- Server at Old Chicago
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Provide children educational experience using the creative curriculum
• Monitor students' progress, and provide students and teachers with assistance in resolving any problems.
• Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies, and students' behavioral or learning problems.
• Teach classes or courses, or provide direct care to children.
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
• Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
• Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
• Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
• Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
• Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
• Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
• Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
• Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
• Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
• Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
• Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
• Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
• Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
• Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety.
• Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
• Demonstrate activities to children.
• Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
• Organize and label materials, and display students' work in a manner appropriate for their ages and perceptual skills.
• Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
• Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
• Arrange summer activities for ages 2 -12
• Drive before and after school bus
• Work with the more chalaging children and their behavior difficulties
• Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
• Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
• Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
• Administer tests to help determine children's developmental levels, needs, and potential.
• Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
• Supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for teacher assistants and volunteers.
• I love to sing with the children, I make up songs to help them do the activities.
• I am great at classroom management.
• I take the courses recommended to me and have my 15 credits for DCFS.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at LITTLE PEOPLES PRESCHOOL
- Nanny at
- Nanny Thrall (special needs 4 children at
- church teacher infant toddler at
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Early Child Education / Psychology
- High School Diploma
Highly motivated individual with great ability in communicating and developing relationships with customers, along with maintaining customer satisfaction and contributing to company success. AUGUST 2015 - FEBRUARY 2019 PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER, CHILDREN'S DISCOVERY CENTER Reggio Emilio teaching philosophy, Proficient in Lesson Planning, STEAM, Classroom Enhancements, Customer Service skills, Step-up to Quality, Curriculum Webs and Newsletters, Answering Phones, Filing/Archiving, Microsoft Word/Excel/Publisher, OCCRA training courses, CPR/AED Certification.
- PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER at CHILDREN'S DISCOVERY CENTER
- HOME HEALTH AIDE at PRIVATE HOME HEALTH CARE
- Personal Aide at BITTERSWEET FARMS
- PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINING
I have had multiple trainings such as CPR, Child abuse, communicable disease, and multiple SUTQ trainings. I started out as a lead toddler teacher and then moved up to Preschool lead.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Sunnyday Academy
- Cashier/Customer Service at Heritage Cooperation -champion feed & pet
- Home Health Aide at Guardian Friends LTD.
- Server and Cashier at Castles Country Reataurant
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
I have been a lead teacher for the Pre-Kindergarten classroom (children ages 4 to 5 years) for the past four years. My responsibilities have included planning developmentally appropriate lesson plans in literacy, math, science, social studies, sensory as well as fine and gross motor skills. I have also been responsible for providing on-going assessment of the children's skills, conducting conferences with parents and working cooperatively with fellow peers. I am also director qualified.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Springs Community Church Preschool
- Preschool Lead Teacher at COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- Supervisor at COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- Preschool Lead Teacher at HOLY APOSTLES PRESCHOOL
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Director Qualification - Early Childhood Education
- Master's - Education in Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum
- Bachelor's - Special Education - Emotional Impairment
Oversee daily classroom instruction and supervise Teacher Assistant team. Spearhead team meetings with staff to collaboratively develop lesson plans aligned with state standards and students' areas of interest. Develop and implement enriching activities and behavior modification techniques that encourage students to complete assignments. Manage and maintain an orderly classroom by enforcing rules and creating a positive culture. Use the mobile application, "See-Saw, " for daily communication with parents and weekly and bi-annual e-mail updates with descriptive details for classroom activities and skills practiced by the students. Facilitate monthly self-reflection to build critical thinking skills. Liaise with colleagues from Illinois Action for Children to lead bi-monthly meetings.
• Collaborated with team to write Quality Improvement Grant and execute associated projects.
• Earned certification in multiple Environmental Rating Scales.
• Redesigned classroom to foster adaptability for students' and enhance their development and growth.
• Developed individual student portfolios to demonstrate evidence of Illinois' Early Learning Guidelines and Early Learning Standards.
• Use ASQ (Ages and Stages Questionnaire) to screen and assess each child's current level and analyze results to develop appropriate lesson plans.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Creative Scholars Preschool
- Preschool, Prekindergarten Teacher, and Transitional Kindergarten Teacher at Knowledge Beginnings
- CEO and 1 at Knowledge Beginnings
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
l was a Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Lead Teacher for 3 and 4 year olds. My job required me to create lesson plans that were engaging and fun. My other job duties are aligned with the regular Lead Teacher Role.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at La Petite Academy
- Before and After School Teacher at Deep Creek Academy
- Secretary at Foundation for American Christian Education
- Assistant Kindergarten Teacher at StoneBridge School
2 months at this Job
- Master's of Arts - Teaching Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
- - Interdisciplinary Studies
- High School Diploma
March 25, 2019 To Whom It May Concern: I am interested in this opportunity because I feel it would be right up my alley. I have always loved working with children and am very passionate about instilling knowledge and creativity skills in them that will inspire them to chase their dreams and live their best lives. I have grown up babysitting for families with up to five kids and worked at daycares through my high school years. In 2012, I worked as a VISTA for AmeriCorps. I will never forget that opportunity, and the desire to find that type of work again never left me. As a VISTA, I was responsible for teaching summer school to children ages K-5. I also was a camp counselor for middle schoolers and high schoolers for 2 weeks in the summer. I moved to Nashville In September of 2017 and began working part-time at a dog boarding/daycare facility because working with animals is another passion of mine. Being in a big city and missing the small town feel that I grew up with, I was more and more drawn to working with children and filling them with inspiration. I truly believe it is my calling, and I am so grateful to have found a preschool teaching position. I began working at Primrose School in December of 2018 and have loved every minute of it. I believe I would be a good fit for the lead teacher position at Canterbury Creek Farm School because not only do I love working with children, but I also love art. I grew up painting and continued taking art classes in college. It is so important to me to express yourself, and I want to encourage others to do the same. Aside from painting, I have also acquired many other skills that I feel would make me a great fit for this position. Throughout my college years, oftentimes I was a full-time student working two jobs. Though it was not easy, I was able to develop time-management skills which benefitted me and helped me to balance both priorities. I am very hard-working. As a receptionist at a chiropractic office, I have acquired excellent communication skills, and I am able to work efficiently and accurately, both verbally and written. I also have an extreme amount of knowledge of various office tasks that are necessary for this position. I would like the opportunity to interview for a position or talk with you in order to learn more about your opportunities or hiring plans. I look forward to hearing from you and will be glad to provide you with any additional information needed. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Kelsey Wirth
- Preschool Lead Teacher at
at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Classroom Preschool Teacher responsible for teaching 18 children daily while providing a safe and happy environment. We use the creative curriculum and hands on exploration and learning. We use technology in the classroom in a variety of ways. We encourage independent imaginative play in areas such as; sensory play, dramatic play, building, science exploration, literacy and math stations.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Harbor Light Preschool
- Special Education Teacher at Bridge Partnership
- Special Education Itinerant Teacher at PEAK Services
- at PEAK Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood General and Special Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Arts and Sciences