Preschool lead teacher for 3 to 4 year olds In charge of lessons plans, daily schedules, and overseeing that children are safe
- Preschool Lead Teacher/Assistant Director at Pearl City Daycare
- Internship-Transition Services at Regional Office of Education #17
- Preschool Lead Teacher at A Shining Star Learning Center
- First grade lead staff at Summer Day Camp Staff
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Family and Consumer Sciences: Human Development and Family Services
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
I am the lead teacher to 4 year old preschool classroom.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Christ United Methodist Preschool
- Photographer at Bella Baby Photography
- Photographer/Owner at Amanda D Photography
- Patient Care Coordinator at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Early Childhood Education
- High school - High School Diploma
Preschool Lead Teachers are responsible for the development of preschool children; typical job duties listed on a Preschool Lead Teacher resume sample are developing lesson plans, supervising academic and emotional development, maintaining open communication.
Preschool teachers typically do the following:
• Prepare children for kindergarten by introducing concepts they will explore further in kindergarten and elementary school
• Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
• Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills
• Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents
• Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
• Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of parents
• Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development Young children learn from playing, problem solving, questioning, and experimenting. Preschool teachers use play and other instructional techniques to teach children about the world. For example, they use storytelling and rhyming games to teach language and vocabulary. They may help improve children’s social skills by having them work together to build a neighborhood in a sandbox or teach math by having children count when building with blocks. Preschool teachers work with children from different ethnic, racial, and religious backgrounds. Teachers include topics in their lessons to teach children to respect people of different backgrounds and cultures.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at SHELTERING ARMS
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Education/ Teaching Leadership
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Studies
• Preschool Lead Teacher (responsibilities) Jan 2017-Dec 2017 · I taught pre-school class of 20 students ( kids age 3-5 years).I provided a variety of materials and resources for children to explore and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play. I taught basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills. I used to read books to entire class. · I attended to children's basic needs by feeding them and dressing. I established and enforced rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order. · I observed and evaluated children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health. I identified children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discussed them with supervisors, parents or guardians. · I organized and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips. I taught proper eating habits and personal hygiene. · I met with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development. · I assimilated arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them. · I arranged indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety. I prepared reports on students and activities as required by administration. · I attended professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence. I conferred with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Rangoli pre school
11 months at this Job
- Associate - early childhood education
- Bachelor's - Biology
I was the lead preschool teacher, in charge of making lessons and teaching the 3-5 year olds enrolled in our program. I also had to document all behaviors and testing done with the children. I worked very closely with the families of these children. I also worked very closely with foster parents and social workers for the care of our foster children enrolled in our program.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Hearts and Hugs Daycare and Preschool
- Manager at Dollar General
- Preschool Lead Teacher at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- General - General
- High school or equivalent
Preschool lead teacher is in charge of creating and following lesson plans. Also in charge of watching and tracking daily and monthly development of 20 students each school year.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Goddard School Early Childhood Development
- General Manager (GM) at School of Rock
- Magazine Specialist/Book Seller/Barista at Books-A-Million
- Customer Service Specialist at Best Buy
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Music Education
- - Music and Its Power to Heal
Lead teacher. Preschool 4 classroom. Lesson plan. Experiment with the children. Ask open ended question and make the best out of their learning experiences. Leason planned, taught students new skills. Used creative curriculum study buckets. Obtained my stars training, blood born pathogens course complete. As well as background check through DEL.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at WEE Care Day Care and Preschool.
- Direct Support Professional at Hope Human Services
- Receptionist/Customer Service Representative at N-Motion
- Assistant Sales Manager at The Rian Group Real Estate
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Consumer science
I hold the position as lead teacher in the preschool classroom. I complete all lesson plans and observations in the classroom.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at La Petite Preschool
- Party Host at CHUCK E CHEESES
- I helped assist the teachers in the caring for the children at Bell pre childcare
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
Lead teacher of preschool children ages 3-4 at a maximum of twenty kids per two teachers.
- Preschool Lead Teacher at St. Francis of Assisi
- Interim Director at St. Francis Early Learning Center
- Server at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant
- Infant Teacher at Creative Care Childcare
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Sociology
I am currently the lead preschool teacher.
- Preschool lead teacher at Kiddie Academy
- Lead Preschool Teacher at Primrose school of florhampark
- Nanny (Full-time) at
- Teacher Assistant at Apple Montessori Schools
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Highschool dipolma - General