Preschool teacher assistant.
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at
- Babysitter/Nanny at Friends
- Cashier/Customer Service at Savas liquors
- Barn Worker at Windy Hill Farm
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am a preschool teachers assistant. I am in charge of assisting anything the lead teacher may need help with. I also come up with ideas to help her fill out her lessons plans or if we need to change our plans for the day last minute. During the summers I have also ran and/or helped run a schoolage program that we have at our childcare. Last September I enrolled in a CDA class to relieve my certification to become a lead preschool teacher.
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at Sonshine childcare and preschool
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college - None
- High school or equivalent
Pre-K4 Paterson NJ September 2018 Recording, Assessing, and utilizing anecdotal data to drive and implement quality instruction. Assisting the teacher developing daily lesson plans and activities that are align with the New Jersey State Core Curriculum Standards. Applying differentiation instruction to support students of diverse needs. (IEP'S, DLL, and students with disabilities) Preschool Teacher Assistant, St. Mary's Early Learning Center: Pre-K4 Paterson NJ September 2016 Constructed a positive educational learning environment associated with curriculum guidelines and content studies Collaborated with the head teacher to developed daily lessons and activities aligned to the New Jersey State Core Curriculum Standards. Contributed in the Institution For Learning to support students cognitive ability to approach rigorous math concepts
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at 14th Avenue Early Learning Center
- Preschool Head Teacher at Prime Time
1 month at this Job
- - P-3 Modified Alternate Route
- - Liberal Arts
- - Early Childhood
Mother owns the preschool and whenever I visit on vacations, I work as a 1 and 2-year-old assistant to the main preschool teacher. I play with the children, read them stories, monitor them, attend to any of their needs (changing diapers, making sure they have access to food and water if needed, first aid, etc.). I also help out with some of the cleaning and organization. Getting things ready in the mornings, cleaning up any messes, end of the day cleaning and closing, and occasionally I am the office’s designated paper shredder and file organizer.
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at Blue Cactus Preschool
- Event Planning Assistant at Orison Non-Profit Organization
2 months at this Job
- None - English and studio art
- Some college
As a preschool teacher assistant, I delivered educational assistance and instruction to 3 and 4-year-old preschoolers,
providing necessary tools to become successful future students and instilling a love of learning and teamwork.
● Supervise and monitor the safety of children in my care
● Prepared classroom and materials for daily activities
● Maintained a healthy and safe environment
● Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
● Recording of children's progress
● CPR and First Aid Certified
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at Children's Academy
- Office Manager at A and M Automotive
- Childcare Assistant at Mis Ginnys Childcare
- Exceptional Student Education Parent Liaison at School District of Hillsborough County
10 months at this Job
I was one of the first employees to be hired because the childcare center was brand new. My starting position was a full-time preschool teacher assistant and then I receive my own classroom where I was a full-time infant teacher . My position included developing age appropriate lesson plans that also met the individual needs of the children. I also developed an age-appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental levels of the children in the classroom .Also, planning and implementing activities that develop self esteem and social skills. Also, communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and staff that builds teamwork.
- Preschool Teacher Assistant / Infant teacher at Bright Beginners Academy
- Preschool Assistant Teacher at Kid Academy of Cherry Hill
8 months at this Job
- Still attending - Bachelors of Science Early Childhood Education
I took care of the children as a Preschool Assistant Teacher.
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at YMCA
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at Peach Tree Clinic
- Sales Associate at Younkers
- Server at The Grand
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Some college
Responsible for assisting preschool teacher with planing all facets of daily teaching activities for children such as learning curriculum, feeding, and parent communication. Evaluating students' social development and physical well-being and prepared to take on the role of lead teacher when needed.
• Instruct and supervise children in social and developmental activities, help feed and change them, and generally provide one-on-one attention when needed.
• Organized the classroom and plan intellectual activities for children, per the lead teacher's requests.
• Ensure requested supplies, toys and equipment are placed each morning and returned at the end of day.
• Maintain student folders, maintain weekly student job listing and prepare daily parent communication.
• Monitor safety on playground during outside activity and render first aid as needed.
• Assist with all classroom learning centers and circle time activities, participate in carline drop off and walk children out for pick up in the afternoons.
• Attend all staff meetings and school training as required.
- Preschool Teacher's Assistant at ACWORTH UNITED METHODIST CHURCH PRESCHOOL
- Lead Generation Associate at THE LEDBETTER GROUP
- Legal Secretary at MOYE WHITE, LLP
- Legal Secretary, Intellectual Property at BAKER ATLAS & INTEQ divisions of BAKER HUGHES, INC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Communication - Technology Summary
My job as a Preschool Assistant Teacher was to prepare my students to go to Pre-K. I was responsible for teaching them information in a way that they would remember.
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at Sunshine House Early Learning Center
- Cashier at Kroger Stores
- Administrative Assistant at Fama Construction
7 months at this Job
- Highschool Diploma
Assistant lead teacher with daily student achievement. Prepare snacks, assists with supervision. Assistant at a variety of preschool programs in the district. Including inclusion of autism spectrum disorder and special needs students.
- Substitute Preschool Teacher Assistant at Apple Valley Unified School District
- Preschool Director/ Lead Infant Teacher at Kids & care preschool/daycare
- Caregiver/Provider at Family Home Childcare
- Preschool Director at Loraine learning academy preschool/ daycare
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- 50 plus Early childhood education units - Early childhood education
- 40 unit's in site supervisor - Administration/manager and supervision
- - Early childhood education
- Some college