• Implement hardline planogram revisions and salesplans in an efficient and timely manner
• Map out planograms for presentation team
• Research out of stocks
• Work with flow team to stock sales floor
• Assist with markdown and salvage of merchandise as directed
• Assist guests on selling floor with any help they may need
- Presentation Specialist at Target
- Lead Retail Assistant Manager at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Store Manager at Claire's Stores Inc.
6 months at this Job
- BA - Broadcast Journalism
- AA - Media Communications
- Regents diploma
• Sr. Executive Assistant / Presentation / Graphic Specialist for Sales VP's.
• Have a strong and trusting working relationships with the senior executive team and their assistants.
• Plan, schedule and coordinate heavy travel and expenses reports.
• Maintain high-level Executive and Sales calendars.
• Manage the planning and execution of Industry Relations Conferences: ⁻ Create and maintain meeting schedules for each conference. ⁻ Work with Marketing and Sales teams to coordinate all materials for conferences.
• Develop high quality materials for print, email, desktop and digital display for high level clients.
• Team player who can take direction as well as work independently.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Ability to anticipate needs of executives and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional business correspondence, and heavy phone contact.
• Assist IT department with computer and server issues.
- SR. EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / PRESENTATION SPECIALIST at CATALINA
- SR. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / PRESENTATION SPECIALIST at CATALINA
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at MARKETING PERCEPTIONS
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS/BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- contract position § Worked closely with Product Positioning VP to develop and implement department's style guide, presentation process, and design templates. Assisted setting up the department's foundation for future team members. § Collaborated with Relationship Managers and Sales team during company's rebranding. Offered technical support to team members; created a "how to" series of tutorials to support internal and external clients. § Supported key stakeholders by developing custom-tailored presentations. Coached new hires during on- boarding process. Assisted managers to perform QC on all peer's projects prior delivery. § Worked with external vendors to setup printing standards
- Senior Presentation Specialist at Wells Fargo - Institutional Retirement & Trust Division
- Art Director, Graphic and Web Designer Consultant at Aquent Partners
- Senior Designer Consultant at SG360°
- Designer / Art Director Consultant at Mark Your Space, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising and Marketing - ESPM
- Associate Degree in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
A seasoned PowerPoint and Keynote Presentation Specialist with excellent design skills and multi-tasking abilities. An expert in infographics and proposal graphics. Possesses a keen eye for detail and is a master editor / proofreader. ISO-9001 Certified Quality Auditor and APMP CF Dean & Company Strategy Consulting - Vienna, VA Technical Presentation Specialist 10/2009 - 1/2016 * Designed technical presentations (in PowerPoint and Keynote) using advanced data visualization techniques * Converted complicated data-driven models and concepts into easy-to-read formats * Incorporated multimedia, illustrations, diagrams, flowcharts, graphs, and various types of infographics * Created templates and multi-page decks, ensuring brand consistency and accuracy between slides * Edited and proofread content for accuracy
- Technical Presentation Specialist at APMP CF
- Publications Specialist (Freelance) at ESI International, LLC
- Graphic Designer (Freelance) at Commonweal Foundation
- PowerPoint Specialist (Contract) at Lenox Hill Hospital
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
To reset things, keep an accurate count on all merchandise as I complete a planogram. Pull and push all new merchandise and out of stock merchandise on all new resets. Visually merchandise our home flats when needed.
- Presentation Specialist at Target
- Customer service at B RX
- Sales Associate at Macy's
- Beauty Advisor at Walgreens
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Years of Basic Education
- - Month Education Program
• Organize client solicitations for several different companies
• Put each client’s reward together on the assembly line
• Process the order through our add-on software
• Shipping out each client’s specific part of the solicitation
- Presentation Specialist at Inspirus
- Warehouse Worker at Kohl's Distribution Warehouse
- Assistant Manager at The Childrens Place
- Warehouse Associate at Kohl's Distribution Warehouse
4 years at this Job
- High school diploma
- - Elementary Education/Child Development
- - education
Follow maps, diagrams, and schedules in order to keep store displays and aisles up to date. Pull and stock merchandise, back stock and reprice remaining assets and dispose of losses. Work with other departments on an organizational basis.
- Presentation Specialist at Target Co
- Product Demonstrator/Sales Analyst at Pourtastic Tastings LLC
- Janitor at Bradley Janitorial
- Senior Beauty Associate at Walgreen's
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Incomplete Businesses Accounting - Business Accounting
Stockton, California Area Customer Services Expert. ~~~~~~ Supports customers by responding to product, membership and REI service questions, general inquiries and customer feedback. Identify, research, and resolve customer issues. Maintains and stocks work area. Executes store visual merchandising plan based o visual merchandising manual, floorsets, retail sales floor guides, and visual updates. Work with store teams to maintain and adapt merchandise presentation based on business needs, new products, and sell-through. Partner with store management to ensure consistent and timely implementation of visual standards. Train and coach sales specialist on visual merchandising, adaptation and signage placement on daily basis and sales set up. Implemented visual displays. Windows, mannequins, showcasing, creating out fits according the new merchandise.
- Customer Services Specialist - Visual Presentation Specialist at REI
- Special Events Guess Services at Hilton
- Banquet Captain at Hilton
- Seasonal Merchandiser/Sales Representative at Banana Republic / Gap Inc
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Art/Art Studies
- Bachelor's Degree - Fine/Studio Arts
* Clients include: Addison, ADM Productions, Benchworks, BGB, C2 Strategy, Centron, Concentric, Corbet Accel, Credit Suisse, FCB Healthcare, Euro RSCG/HAVAS, Horbart Forte, Hospicom, JP Morgan, Kaplan Thaler Group, LLNS, OTTONY, O2KL, Sound Healthcare Communications, Insocius (UK), Symbol Technologies, Visual Content Solutions, and Weight Watchers * Manage the entire design, innovation, creativity, and format of PowerPoint presentations for clients; implement slide masters, templates, animation, images, redraws, videos, and sound * Manipulate data to create charts and graphs; create and edit images/logos * Use retouching skills to enhance photo quality in presentations * Collaborate with creative teams on brand imaging and product line concept * Partner with editorial, creative, copy, account, and studio teams to produce presentations * Create new business pitches; attend presentation and pitch rehearsals and make on-the-spot updates * Operate closely with senior leadership to finalize presentations * Negotiate budgets, contracts, expectations, and software with clients * Develop and deliver educational training sessions for customers
- Freelance PowerPoint Presentation Specialist at Self Own Business
- Freelance Digital Photo Retoucher at Self Own Business
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Administrative Management
- Certificate - Internet Technologies
- Certificate - Human Resources
- Certificate - English Language Teaching to Adults
- Replenishment Presentation Specialist at Michael's Arts and Crafts
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma