Creative planner & Presentation Specialist,
Production and Editing
- Planner/ Presentation Specialist at EBCI Office of Information Technology
- Web Developer at EBCI Office of Information Technology
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Communications & Media
- Certification - Computer Information Technology
Atlanta, GA Graphic design specializing in PowerPoint presentations, custom logo design, souvenir ad booklets, brochures, flyers, etc. Presentation Specialist/Graphic Designer * Responsible for preparing corporate PowerPoint presentations, creating custom graphic designs and all graphic design requirements of clients, financial correspondence, spreadsheets, gathering and implementing information relative to the individual client being represented.
- Presentation Specialist/Graphic Designer at AEK BUSINESS ENTERPRISES, INC
- Communications Staff Assistant at Georgia EMC
- Executive / Administrative Assistant at Rich's-Macy's
17 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communications NOT YET COMPLETED - Visual Communications
Chicago, IL At REI I learned several new skills and extensive knowledge on several planes. I became a bike mechanic, and educator on safety, and how to better manage large groups. I was a nominee for REI's Anderson Award, and when I left the company I maintained the title of Visual Presentation Specialist, where I worked with their Corporate and regional Specialists to improve and uplift the company's look.
- Visual Presentation Specialist at Recreational Equipment Inc
- at Cigar Emporium
- Door Host/Security at Castle Chicago
- Senior Game Adviser/Shift Manager at GameStop
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - computers
January 2019 - present
● Fast paced work environment
● Impeccable communication skills/bilingual
● Efficient, accurate, and quick in fast paced environment
● Impeccable adaptability to all tasks
● Visual presentation specialist
● Food/beverage knowledge
- Visual presentation specialist at Beaverton -Aramark
- Visual merchandising at Sephora
- Front desk agent at Caesars Entertainment-Linq Hotel
- Dental Assistant at Children's Dental Services
2 months at this Job
- advanced diploma - Dental Assisting
- - Apex Endodontics and worked closely
I have been with Target for 14 years and every day was a learning experience. My core duties are to organize the presentation of merchandise and make sure it is on schedule.
- Presentation Specialist at Target
- Presentation Specialist and Signing Specialist at
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
- High school or equivalent
As a Presentation Team Member, I am responsible for setting areas specific planograms pulling it from stock room and pushing new product to the floor. I am also a pricing team member managing the markdown workload of all departments in my store. As a specialty team member I also set ad on Sunday morning. My focus is on ensuring our guests are receiving a hands on experience, I provide assistance backing up on register and answering guest calls.
- Presentation Specialist at Target
- Sales Floor Lead at Cracker Barrel Old Country Retail Store
- Assistant Store Manager at Lane Bryant
- Supervisor at Big Lots
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - MARTIN CO. CONTINUING EDUCATION
- - FRESH FLORAL DESIGN
•mindSHIFT Technologies, Waltham, MA - executive presentation - Freelance Work
• UpToDate, Waltham, MA - executive presentations
• mindSHIFT Technologies, Waltham, MA - executive presentation
• Mercator Advisory Group, Maynard, MA - PowerPoint deliverable
• IDC, Framingham, MA - keynote speaker presentations & website taxonomy project
- Presentation Specialist at Freelance Work
- Senior Production Graphics Specialist at IDC
- Senior Production Coordinator at IDC
- Presentation Designer, Marketing at IDC
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Overhauling product launch presentation decks. I was in charge of creating a unified visual direction for PowerPoint decks meant to educate and distribute internally and externally, and had to leverage multiple senior leaders in creating the content for these decks. I used UI/UX to disseminate the visual storytelling to landing page designs as well and I connected with the creative team leaders to ensure the successful deployment of CCO's storytelling in this product launch. I am also responsible for responding to RFPs with tight turnarounds; efficiently creating deliverables is one of my top priorities, and I communicate with the sales team and other team leaders to deliver.
- Presentation specialist at Clear Channel Outdoor
- Graphic Designer at Saberin Creative
- Graphic Designer at Samson Technologies Corp
- Web Developer/Designer at Stony Brook University Division of Information Technology
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
(Samsung) Strong Presentation Role with Sales Background. Providing Exciting and Truly Memorable Showroom Presentation by Demonstrating an Engaging and Educating Brand Experience
• Expert presenting with experience in a brand ambassador, product training and technical lead role.
• Ability to undergo a short but intensive product training and absorb a high-level of detail.
• Maintained professional and friendly attitude
• Quick rapport development with customers and coworkers.
• Training and educating others in many technical products as well as presentation abilities.
• Possesses strong influencing and closing skills.
• Working in a fast-paced environment and multi-level teams.
• Professional with excellent communication skills.
• Exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to manage many different tasks simultaneously.
• Strong leader and team player.
• Self-starter, positive attitude with strong experience in a customer facing role.
• Clear and professional speaking voice.
• Sound decision making and influencing skills.
- Presentation Specialist at Career Group Companies
- Sales Specialist at Vertical Alliance Group
- National Account Manager at Taurus Technologies - Delivering Video Conferencing and Unified Communications
- Inside Sales Representative at Taurus Technologies - Delivering Video Conferencing and Unified Communications
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Management
Provide Corporate Communications assistance, both aesthetic and technical, for the development and design of all JSL marketing materials for 22 office locations throughout the Southeast. Responsible for providing consultation and assistance on conceptualization and designs related to all presentation and marketing materials. These materials include employee benefits guides, company advertisements, proposals, and other corporate projects. Provide assistance to JSL department heads with designing the materials and incorporating JSL's corporate identity, ie. logo, colors, message, into their communications tool. Presentation materials include:
• Capabilities Books
• Stewardship Reports
• Employee Benefit Guides (for the Benefits Advisory Group)
• Power Point presentations
• JSL promotional advertisements
• HTML Email Blasts
• HTML Newsletters Project examples include:
• Created JSL Charity Classic Logo (JSL raises money to support the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation)
• Created JOIN Logo (JSL Online Insurance Network)
• Designed JSL Charity Classic Booklet Cover Designs for 2015 & 2016
- Presentation Specialist at J. Smith Lanier & Co
- Graphic Designer (Intern) at Salvation Army
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Art - Art
- High School Diploma