• Monitors and analyzes Houzz Marketplace product prices and margins and adjusts prices accordingly
• Sets and uploads retail pricing for Houzz Marketplace products
• Communicates pricing information to Buyers, Account Executives and Account Managers in a timely fashion
• Assisted in training new hires in the Pricing Analyst position
- PRICING ANALYST at Houzz
- ACCOUNTING ANALYST at Edge Tech, LLC
- ASSISTANT TO LEASING AGENT at Capstone and Harris-Plott Properties
- MANAGER AND SERVER at Indian Hills Country Club
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - FINANCE
• Lead pricing analyst for two core programs (CANES & TIH) with over $250 million in revenue
• Worked with management and executive staff to develop a new proposal process for change orders and REAs
- Pricing Analyst at DRS Technologies
- Program Administrator at
- Water Laboratory Intern at North American Hoganas
- Internship at Saint Francis University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Talent Management
• Implement and monitor pricing in company system (Sage / MAS) to insure the volume and profitability goals associated with prices are achieved
• Develop and maintain data base in Excel of market pricing and update into system when vendors increase cost of goods
• Analyze sales performance reports
• Provide correct pricing to be utilized by sales and customer service
• Create detailed reports for customer service and sales teams
• Review and consolidate monthly sales variance and gain-loss business reports
• Work closely with sales team and management to provide the necessary supporting documentation required to secure special pricing or customer specific pricing
• Create manual for Pricing Analyst position as job evolves Accounts Receivable
- Pricing Analyst at Delta Western Petroleum
- at Delta Western Petroleum
- Reviewing fuel delivery driver reports at Delta Western Petroleum
- Bookkeeper at Gator Glass Co., Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
April 2015 - Current
Recycling and Waste Management Company 10 plus billion Dollar Company.
Software: SalesForce, Capture, ERP, Microsoft Office, SQL Beginner, VBA Beginner.
National Account Bid Proposal Pricing Analyst
• Review client contracts, RFP, RFI, RFQ documents ensuring compliance with internal policies and RFP, RFI, RFQ requirements.
• Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling and performance elements from functional departments. Compiles these elements in accordance with RFI, RFP, RFQ specifications and incorporates into the development of final proposals.
• Collaborates to prepare competitive client spend/budget concepts and business proposals in coordination with other members of the proposal team, procurement team, sales team and implementation team, while remaining compliant with RFP and internal policies.
• Creates ad hoc trend and result analysis reports and analyzes the data. Assists with development of department metrics and tracks to targets.
• Complex pricing and profitability analysis to complete Requests for Proposals (RFP), prepares bids responses and analyses primarily for the National Accounts, Broker Management, and field sales departments
• Determines direct service and partner assisted service options and capabilities and secures specialty waste stream pricing from corporate, field personnel, and third party partners.
• Researches and analyzes data, determines current and historic service levels to support proposal efforts for existing and prospective clients.
• Calculates profitability and revenue utilizing established Excel based models and compiles customer bid worksheets.
• Prepares accurate and competitive price or cost estimates, presents rationale for business decision considering viability of revenue and cost proposal, and obtains necessary review by Key Management personnel.
• Ensures accuracy and consistency by collaborating with other departments and/or the customer to reconcile missing and/or inconsistent data.
• Manages certain monthly price change activities related to our Yield Management Processes.
• Evaluates performance and effectiveness of pricing programs, tools and documents, and makes recommendations for modifications.
• Reviews recommendations and Revenue Forecasting with management and executive teams.
- Pricing Analyst at Republic Services
- Senior Cost and Pricing Specialist at System Services of America
- Relocation Specialist at Prudential Relocation
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BA in Accounting - Accounting
- High School Diploma
• Sole Pricing Analyst responsible for all chief duties as a Financial Pricing analyst; which include, organizing and conducting weekly meetings with multiple business teams such as warehouse and packaging, marketing department, and operations to ensure that we are achieving the most optimal usage of our time and money.
• Created fully automated Excel Dashboards to monitor all aspects of the business; such as, product inventory management, reorder points and variance, trend analysis, account reconciliation and profit margins realization among other tasks. using v-lookup, h-lookup, macros, conditional formatting, and pivot tables.
• Solely responsible for ensuring our pricing points were accurate according to margins and cost and maintained competitive advantage across all of our e-commerce sales channels ,which included but not limited to, amazon seller central, google shopping, Price to Spy, eBay merchant sales.
- Pricing Analyst at Intellico Solutions
- Financial Analyst at Pero Family Farms LLC
- Accounts Receivables Accountant at Xerox Corporation
- Campus Representative Intern at Microsoft Corporation
8 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Finance and Economics
- Minor - Leadership Scholar
Recognizable leadership skills and inside sales success afforded me the opportunity to expand my role and responsibilities within my position at Dentsply Sirona.
July 2017 - Present
SALES ANALYST/PRICING ANALYST
• Negotiate fair Contract Pricing that is in the best interest for the end customer and the distributor
• Work with SBU and RCO on managing cost and margins for various SKUs
• Evaluate competitive pricing when working on net pricing agreement factoring in cost to determine post margin
• Work with National Account Managers on Sales Summaries and Pricing Agreements
• Manage and update the Access and SQL Database for Contract Pricing
- SALES ANALYST/PRICING ANALYST at Dentsply Sirona
- SALES PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR & TRAINING COORDINATOR at Single Unit
- INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
* Implemented weekly meetings to keep projects on track. * Promoted to Lead Pricing Analyst because of outstanding inter-department communication and ability to develop and train co-workers on new product procedures
- Lead Pricing Analyst at Wisenbaker Builder Services
- Special Service Representative at Home Depot
- Team Lead at Doc2e-File
4 years, 4 months at this Job
A global manufacturer of fasteners, selling the IDEAL-TRIDON, IDEAL, and TRIDON clamp brands in automotive, heavy duty, industrial, marine, plumbing, and hardware markets in OEM and aftermarket distribution - including online and big box retailers throughout the US and internationally. Senior Pricing Analyst August 2017 to Present
- Senior Pricing Analyst at Ideal Clamp Products
- Pricing Analyst at
- Benefit Administrator/Consultant Support Specialist at SEBS/Northwestern Mutual
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- MBA - Finance
Supported Lead Pricing Analyst in gathering market and investor data, adding and formatting new investor
data, and troubleshooting/solving pricing issues
• Built out LLPAs using different risk metrics for use in the pipeline valuation model
• Gained experience with SQL databases and Thomson Reuters
• Sought out improvements in processes and recommended solutions to business and IT groups
- Pricing Analyst Intern at Compass Analytics, LLC
- Post-Closing/Servicing Clerk at Vitek Mortgage Group
- Seasonal Winery Event/Tasting Room Assistant at McConnell Estates Winery
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
1177 W. Loop South, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77027 Secondary Marketing (Product and Pricing Analyst) - Responsible for supporting loan originators in products and pricing (handpricing/Optimal Blue) to include adding/updating investor and agency requirements for products being offered on internal SharePoint website. Knowledge of program requirements/guidelines to successful secure rates with available investors. Administrative support for investor website access by staff members.
- Product and Pricing Analyst at Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc
- Systems Administrator - lead systems administrator at Patriot Bank Mortgage, Inc
- Volunteer Development Manager - volunteer support at Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council
- Compliance Analyst at Gregg & Valby, LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - mathematics, business and secondary education